Performance Coach Resume
Summary : Highly efficient business professional, with years of experience with progressive levels of responsibility in securities, credit, sales, client management, and customer service. Entrepreneurial drive, proven sales skills, and ability to build consensus in a team environment.
Skills : Leadership Training, Leadership.
- Made calls to parents and coaches alike to get new members into our program.
- Met monthly sales goals.
- Completed requests by greeting clients and answering inquires.
- Scheduled training times to meet needs of clients and trainer.
- Trained groups of children daily.
- Met the needs of personal training clients and helped them achieve their goals.
- Obtained revenue by recording payments into system.
Bachelor Of Arts
Sr. Performance Coach Resume
Objective : To obtain a position in fast paced environment, which harbors the opportunity to learn and grow by means of multitasking, creativity and continual development of interpersonal skills.
Skills : leadership, team building, attention to deal, inventory management.
- Designed to give local athletes the rehabilitation and training they required following athletic injury.
- Evaluated by Physical Therapy and Performance Staff and afforded a complete exercise prescription.
- Developed and mentored employees and their performance during Learning Labs.
- Assisted with and later conducted on own.
- Monitored quality of service and responses provided through observation and monitoring of calls.
- Developed process and training materials in conjunction with client's Service Level Requirements.
- Developed and monitored work guidance and performance measures to meet goals for delivery of service.
Jr. Performance Coach Resume
Objective : Administrative Assistant- Georgia Tech Science and Technology Center - adept at managing multiple projects with ease using expert time management methods. 2-years experience in high-level executive support roles. Organized and professional.
Skills : Audit, Warehouse Supervisor, Legal Research, Managment.
- Performed Coaching includes youth, division 1 & 2, adult fitness training for different age groups based on performing relevance.
- Reduced Learning Labs Transfer Rate from over 25% down to a low of only 8.6%.
- Report to senior management on team accomplishments, achievements and productivity.
- Made recommendations, forms and spreadsheets for management to improve efficiency/effectiveness.
- Created Maximize Tracking Sheet, and Warm Transfer and Issue Resolved desk drops, etc.
- Actively participated in hiring at job fairs by administering Typing Tests and PI Surveys and Pre-Screening.
- Organized Fun Events for 650+ employees including ramp up celebrations, Rock Star Client Promotion, Wacky Wednesday Fun Events, created Fun Calendar.
Bachelor Of Arts
Asst. Performance Coach Resume
Objective : Seeking a full time or part time position as an active employee in a growing, reputable company where can deliver positive experiences through knowledge of high-quality customer care.
Skills : Leadership, Structuring Workout Plans, Video Editing.
- Led a team of customer service representatives to increase service center profitability.
- Evaluated employee performance.
- Collected customer feedback and made process changes to exceed customer satisfaction goals.
- Provided accurate and appropriate information in response to advisor inquiries.
- Worked with upper management to ensure appropriate changes were made to improve customer satisfaction.
- Trained staff on how to improve customer interactions.
- Routinely prepared and evaluated CRM reports to identify problems and areas for improvement.
GED In Business
Associate Performance Coach Resume
Objective : Looking forward to an opportunity to work in a dynamic, challenging environment, where can utilize and develop skills for the growth of an organization.
Skills : HTML, Leadership Training, Database Management, Networking, Java.
- Oversaw warehousing and storage practices and housekeeping.
- Entered data into console to load and manipulate data and to produce reports.
- Completed all OSHA training.
- Worked at a rapid pace to meet tight deadlines.
- Served as a performance coach where responsibilities consisted of constructing Leading and critiquing workouts for personal and group fitness clients .
- Facilitated support needs on the production floor as well as taking escalated supervisor calls while assisting agents and maintaining a presence in .
- Handled Communication through various channels.
B.A. In Computer Information Systems
Performance Coach III Resume
Headline : Results driven Leader with extensive contract center experience, specializing in collections and customer service. Diversified leader with operational responsibilities. Proven record of results illustrated by steady progression and advancement throughout career. Innovative leader who is able to motivate and engage staff to create, implement and embrace changes for the benefit of the organization.
Skills : Proficient With Microsoft Word, Excel, And Power Point. Very Good Organizational And Multitasker.
- Developed and delivered workout routines for groups of 20 or more clients.
- Managed personal training clients and their scheduling, workouts, nutrition, and accountability for a total of 13 clients.
- Designed hour long strength and speed classes focusing on athletic performance and safety.
- Educated six to 17 year olds on various running techniques to improve efficiency and injury prevention Promoted strength training for female athletes .
- Supervised approximately 80- 100 candidates that our staffing company sends over to our clients.
- Provided performance feedback to the management team.
- Responsible for coaching intentions are to help people enhance their effectiveness while employed under Randstad.
Performance Coach II Resume
Objective : 11 years of total experience in direct leadership and management positions 5 years of military leadership experience as an Officer in the Marine Corps 2 years of healthcare management experience 4 years of project management and consulting experience 3 years of performance coaching experience Strong project management, public speaking, interpersonal, and communication skills with experience in project management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Intelligence Studies.
- Drove improved productivity.
- Ability to work alongside the team, set an example of successful behavior.
- Allowed management to focus on continuous improvement of their operations.
- Directed and oversaw activities of employee to ensure consistent achievement of production and quality standards.
- Interfaced with managers and line supervisors to determine work priorities/schedules and to ensure accomplishment of overall goals.
- Observed workforce to ensure compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Provided just-in-time training and guidance to ensure optimum performance levels.
Master Of Business Administration
Performance Coach I Resume
Headline : To become part of a company which consistently builds employees skills and has opportunity for advancement within the company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Wo, Excel.
- Developed and monitored key performance indicators.
- Assisted in development of Best Practices, which have resulted in a $2.6M total savings.
- Oriented new talent to work environment and position.
- Identified work issues and areas for improvement.
- Partnered with Randstad Site Manager to direct movement and deployment of talent between work areas.
- Performed shift check-ins - Conducted pre-shift meeting to communicate shift goals/priorities and reinforce safety standards/best practices.
- Monitored calls of other advisors and coach on how to increase performance.
Certificate In Medical Coding/Billing
LeadPerformance Coach Resume
Summary : Proven to be capable of learning fast, working hard, and carrying a lot of pride in whatever task is at hand. Very willing to working with others, known to be a proven leader, always looking forward to new adventures and learning new skills. Very dependable when called upon and manages groups very well.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Photo Shop.
- Reviewed advisor's statistic and coach on how to meet certain metrics.
- Trained new advisors on customer service skills and well as performance goals.
- Maintained about 85% customer satisfaction with all new hire classes for 7 months.
- Provided coaching and consultative services to all necessary levels of the client organization to ensure the performance improvement initiatives are successfully implemented.
- Interacted directly with our client's employees, built trusted relationships, and guided the change process.
- Developed, planned and implemented the performance improvement initiatives identified in the business assessment.
- Wrote weekly updates to key stakeholders that effectively communicate the project progress and action items for the client to accomplish.
Performance Coach Resume
Summary : Seeking a position in a growing company where can ultilize knowledge, skills and experiences to help achieve goals and maximize results.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service.
- Acted as a conduit between senior management and staff.
- Effectively coached and trained a variety of agents on weak areas to help develop their skills and knowledge.
- Actively participated in the on boarding and new hire training of employees.
- Monitored their timely performance in the workforce and motivated them to accomplish more.
- Spent a majority of time delegating tasks, negotiating workloads, assessing performance and reporting on developments.
- Conducted quarterly progress reviews with the client's senior management.
- Developed analytical tools to assist the client in tracking key financial inidicators and teach the client how to use those tools to track their own KPIs.