Supply Technician/Sub Contractor Resume
Headline : Supply Technician/Sub Contractor experienced in stock control procedures (cycle count, stock-outs, markups). Dependable, reliable, and willingness/eagerness to learn. Deeply rooted knowledge of supply regulations regarding space controls, stock location systems, layouts, storage techniques, and inventory. Daily reporting of damaged or deteriorated parts to be sorted out for turn-in based on priorities. The ability to operate hand trucks, power trucks, and forklifts in performing warehousing duties.
Skills : Microsoft Works, Forklift Operator, Business Management, Business Development, Budgeting, Customer Service, Data Entry, Warehouse Management
- Ensuring proper stock is available in correct quantities to minimize disruption to operations.
- Ensuring back-ordered materials are ordered, received, stored, issued and delivered in the sufficient time to allow completion of work within contract specifications.
- Ensuring inventory remains accurate and adjustments are minimized.
- Ensuring materials is properly received and issued from the main and remote warehouses.
- Resolving customer (internal and external) problems and complaints regarding warehouse functions.
- Ensuring non-conforming material is correctly processed to prevent re-use.
- Selecting appropriate material vendors from the approved material supplier list.
- Following established purchasing procedures and recommends changes where necessary.
- Purchasing materials to ensure the best value is obtained and that operational criteria are met.
- Purchasing equipment as directed by management.
Supply Technician Lead Resume
Summary : Supply Technician Lead with 14+ years of experience in government and private sector supply, requisitioning, shipping, receiving, planning and inventory. Managed receiving, shipping, inventory, and documentation personnel for government and private sector warehousing. Maintained 100% accountability on all secure government receivables and shipments. Constructed new service contracts and rebuilt existing contracts for new procurements consisting of both credit card purchases and contracted special projects. Excellent verbal, written and electronic communication skills.
Skills : Inventory Management, Forklift Operator, Database Specialist, Supply Administrator, Inventory Control, Purchasing, Mechanic, Logistics
- Responsible for developing, implementing and coordinating contracted program plans and transactions for the COMSEC logistics management directorate.
- Generated asset pick request, shipment request, fielding schedules for maintenance production, issued shipments, receipted assets into inventory system, recourse request, created asset pull request, confirmed system total inventory, processed batch changes, inventory adjustments and component consumptions in several databases.
- Reported receipt of incoming contracted assets per contracted purchases and contracts to PM, IM, and LAR.
- Created SOP's and work instructions for specific project equipment and systems, relative to customer and engineering specifications.
- Created purchase and service contract solicitations and modifications or amendments to established contracts.
- Monitored contract performances and follow through with contract termination.
- Compared prices, discounts, delivery schedules and handling charges when submitting service contract request.
- Located and properly identified equipment and receipted quantities, determined the location of missing inventory, tag non-stock items, make batch changes and location adjustments.
Bachelors of Science
Supply Technician (Shipping) Resume
Objective : Exceptional skills working as a Supply Technician. Good working knowledge of government supply systems, programs, policies, nomenclature, work methods, manuals and other guidelines Extensive experience, education, and training knowledge of governing supply regulations, policies, procedures, and instructions applicable to specific assignments of specific programs.
Skills : Customer Service Experience, Spanish Speaking, Microsoft Office Suite, Team Player, Communication, Verbal/Writing, Training, Presentation & Problem Solving
- Responsibilities included physically receiving items from a primary inventory point, warehouse or vendor, transported supplies from the dock to the user's locations, unpacked outer shipping containers, and put items away at the user's location.
- Monitored stock levels, revised replenishment frequencies, rotated stock, and performed assigned inventory management tasks in order to maintain uninterrupted supply support for an assigned area.
- Used judgment in deciding course of action responsible for making recommendations regarding space needs and space utilization relative to the inventory.
- Oversaw stock maintenance of the medical supply primary inventory point at or within prescribed levels and establishes or adjusts stock levels and reorder points using standard formulas and prescribed procedures.
- Served as the central point of contact and exchange of information for the customers relative to any medical supply issue associated with purchasing, primary inventory management and receiving.
- Responsible for the procurement of both routine and non-routine medical, general, subsistence, and/or pharmaceutical supplies.
- Held procurement authority limited to micro-purchases as defined under the small purchasing procedures, and up to the sap threshold for prime vendor contracts.
- Prepared requests for procurement of supplies and equipment, analyze quotations received from vendors and make awards to the lowest responsive and responsible offerer.
- Conducted market research on product pricing and performance for items managed.
Bachelors of Science
Master Supply Technician (MST) Resume
Summary : Master Supply Technician with eleven years of experience in warehousing, logistics, distribution facilities, and storage management High degree of professionalism and technical competence Strong organizational ability; ability to meet goals and quotas Versatile, fast learner, able to quickly adapt to new ideas, concepts and procedures. To obtain a full-time position that will enable me to demonstrate my knowledge, skills and abilities in leadership, core business skills and solid work ethic while enhancing my overall professional development.
Skills : MS Office, Inventory Management, Inventory Control, Purchasing, Mechanic, Logistics, Logistics Information Warehouse, Federal Logistics Information System, SAMS-E, Mechanic, Inspection
- Issuing supplies to authorized customers and certified technicians.
- Processing receipts through the automated logistic database, GFEBS, to ensure personnel is accurately notified when parts are received for their respective area of responsibilities that they are assigned to.
- Sending notifications to key personnel about parts ready to be picked up and parts ready to go back to the vendor.
- Thoroughly researching purchase orders, purchase requisitions and any other questions about problems that may arise about supply issues.
- Working alongside with Quality Assurance Technicians performing audits on customers and contractors, and maintained accountable paper trails through the use of wasp.
- Performing a wide range of in-depth office automation skills to better assist Coworkers, Peers, Supervisors, and Managers by gathering, organizing, arranging and by presenting information in direct support of programs within the DPW OMD division.
- Initiating requests through DRMO for the disposal of excess materials, scrap item materials and unserviceable parts that have to be properly disposed of and removed from hand receipts holders hand receipts.
- Inputting financial transactions into GFEBS by processing purchase orders, changing statuses on work orders, completing work orders and notifying personnel when their supplies are ready for pick up.
- Attending bi-weekly meetings with the procurement supervisor and the lead purchasing agent to share and exchange information, get feedback on supply technician functions, to plan, collaborate and make important decisions for the warehouse operations.
High School Diploma
Lead Supply Technician Resume
Headline : Lead Supply Technician with over 6 years of combined experience in the United States Army and the Civilian Sector with specialized experience in Supply and Logistics, Field Service for CREW Countermeasure Equipment, and Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Weapons Management. Proficient in all facets of Operations Management, Training Development of Personnel, and Budget and Allocation Management on large-scale operations. Possess a Secret Department of Defense Security Clearance.
Skills : Military, Microsoft Office, Forklift Operator, Overhead Cranes Operator, Hand Tools, Bookkeeping, Customer Service, Data Entry, Filing, Supervisor, Warehouse
- Maintaining accountability by establishing an audit trail for all supplies and materials, as well as other associated items received until issued to the gaining activity.
- Collecting, receiving, marking, sorting, stacking, distributing, and inventories supplies, materials, equipment, parts, or other articles.
- Locating and selecting material, supplies, tools, equipment, parts, or other articles from stockroom, warehouse, storage yard, or other related areas.
- Adjusting, repairing, assembling, or preparing products, supplies, equipment, or other items according to specifications or customer requirements.
- Responsible for data analysis and integration tools within the Logistics Information Warehouse (LIW) and show an understanding of supply document flow between systems.
- Ensuring that a copy of the transaction is placed in the container prior to shipping and verify the ship to information.
- Tracking transportation shipments in both the army and commercial pipeline (i.e., government bill of lading, FedEx, etc.) and taking action to expedite delivery when required or to resolve shipment discrepancies.
- Conducting physical inventories to ensure that all hand receipts are maintained IAW regulatory guidance.
Bachelors of Science
Senior Supply Technician/Manager Resume
Summary : Experienced Senior Supply Technician/Manager seeking a full time position as a Supply Chain/Logistics Specialist. Highly experienced Supply Technician, skilled in product lifecycle management and enterprise resource planning for efficient supply chain organization. Seeking to obtain a position as a logistician to maximize my skills in logistics while building a lasting career in a stable environment. Thrives in deadline-driven environments. Excellent team-building skills.
Skills : Logistics, Inventory Management, Property Book Management, Warehouse Specialist, Forklift, Security.
- Managing material management activities and systems involved in requirements determination, inventory control, storage and issues of supplies and equipment.
- Computing requirement, determining allowance, and researching and identifying material requirements.
- Performing operations involved in storage inspection, and identification of the property.
- Controlling issue of classified, sensitive, pilferable and controlled items.
- Coordinating with maintenance activities on repairable component actions.
- Obtaining material required for equipment modification, periodic component exchange and bills of material in support of maintenance.
- Providing material management expertise to combat support, enabler organizations and responsible officers for the proper accounting and control of specified classes of supply.
- Coordinating equipment transfer and deployment actions with the accountable officer.
- Processing information retrievals using materiel management system databases.
- Performing operator maintenance on materiel management related systems and hardware.
Bachelors of Science
Master Supply Technician Resume
Summary : Experienced Master Supply Technician with over 9 years of experience in logistics and supply management. Supervised and performed duties involving request, receipt, storage, issue, accountability, and preservation of the individual, organizational, installation, and expendable supplies and equipment. Received numerous awards and accolades in maintaining material control, maintaining material requirement lists, and determining methods of storage. Provided formal and informal briefings to the command on monthly stats to ensure accuracy.
Skills : Supply Chain Management, Supervisor, Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Inventory Clerk, Purchasing Agent, Simplified Acquisition Procedures, Defense Travel System
- Investigating stock/record/material discrepancies impacting inventory balances.
- Producing various documents to include audit reports using word processing software functions while working from the handwritten draft, edited copy or electronic files.
- Performing physical inventory counts, material inspections and location survey checks, as well as updating unrecorded locations where stock is found.
- Storing, retrieving, and printing a variety of documents to include those requiring complex formats as graphics, tables or spreadsheets within the text.
- Manage hand receipts, perform inventory adjustments, transfers and update the authorization.
- Posting supply status and receipt information to the activity register.
- Receiving, stores, and issuing various materials. Noting and reporting discrepancies and obvious damages of stored materials.
- Routing materials to prescribed storage locations.
- Storing, stacking, or palletizing materials in accordance with prescribed storage methods.
Bachelors of Science
Senior Supply Technician/Manager Resume
Summary : Accomplished and energetic Senior Supply Technician/Manager with a solid history of achievement in Warehouse Control. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. Seeking a challenging opportunity in Logistics, where my experience, knowledge, and expertise will be utilized and there is an opportunity for advancement. Pursuing a position with an organization that values outstanding performance and loyalty.
Skills : Excel, Word, Logistics, Powerpoint, Logistics Management, Outlook, Forklift Operator
- Performing requisitioning and receiving procedures of repair parts, supplies, and equipment utilizing Army automated computer programs (LMP and other logistics programs).
- Performing clerical and physical work. Maintaining accountability and inventory controls on all received shipments and conduct inventories.
- Inspecting incoming government and vendor procured material when required to determine acceptance/rejection based on the adequacy of design and compliance with specifications.
- Using general shop and mechanics tools in connection with material packaging and preservation requirements.
- Controlling and coordinating the movement, upgrade and component association to the major items of equipment.
- Providing status as required to the customer, higher authorities and the direct communication with the Inventory Control Point (ICP).
- Effectively interfacing with warehouse personnel, packing units, quality control inspectors and others within my division.
- Possessing skills and the working knowledge of production planning, estimating, scheduling and expediting.
Supply Technician Lead Resume
Summary : Result-oriented Supply Technician Lead with nine years of Administrative, Supply, and Logistics experiences. Works well under pressure with strong concentration while facing the toughest leadership challenges with the confident assuring accomplishment of the mission. Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications. A proven model of good character who strives for excellence at every opportunity of every day. Seeking a profession that allows me to capitalize on my interpersonal skills, as well as, my administrative and organizational talents.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Property/Inventory Management, Management, Instructor/Inspector, Document Management
- Maintained over $4,000,000 worth of mission equipment, ensured equipment was assigned to the lowest using elements in the company.
- Maintained functional knowledge of Supply Regulations, Federal Logistics Information Warehouse, Global Combat Support System-Army, Fedlog, Logs, policies, and procedures.
- Managed automated supply system for business accounting requirements; demands for property request, receipt preparation and control and submissions, supplies and equipment issues and turn-ins.
- Managed company' credit card budget program, property book financial adjustments, receipts posting, enforcing inventory control procedures, data-entry all supply transactions using the unit level logistics system with no outstanding transaction.
- Performed personal clothing request to ensure soldier obtain all authorized personal clothing as required.
- Conducted inspections of soldiers' absent without leave clothing and secured it and prepared for turn-in to defense Reutilization management office to include all other unserviceable and unwanted materials and equipment's.
- Inspected FedEx and ups shipments and inspect shipment at that supply support activity receiving warehouse.
- Dispatched all types of commercial vehicles to take care of all the daily logistical requirements.
- Prepared documents for all classes of supplies and equipment for unit organizational and installation property bookkeeping.
Supply Technician Resume
Objective : Master Supply Technician with expertise in logistics, distribution operations, quality control, and systems applications. A motivated team player with a proven track record of achievement in a target-driven, results-oriented environment. Reliable, hardworking, and dedicated team player who works well under pressure and with minimal supervision. Comprehensive knowledge and hands-on experience in all aspects of supply: procurement, purchasing, shipping, receiving, accountability, customer service, and safety management.
Skills : Lawson, Data Entry, Military Logistics, Microsoft Office, Oracle, Shipping, Receiving Inventory
- Conducted physical inventory of over 5,000 pieces of incoming medical equipment to ensure accuracy of identifiable labels and markings.
- Performed research to identify possible sources of supplies/vendors for non-standard medical equipment and supplies.
- Maintained a suspense register of incoming and outgoing tasks and kept the property book officer advised of statuses.
- Provided senior leadership with critical information on supply-related issues.
- Processed supply transactions using the core automated maintenance system.
- Ensured rapid movement of reparable assets to appropriate repair facility.
- Identified, developed and conducted remedial training based on quality reviews.
- Conducted on the job training for new personnel in all phases of assigned duties.
Bachelors of Science