Objective : Seeking a competitive and challenging environment where I can serve an organization and establish an enjoyable career for myself, as well as being able to use my knowledge and education to the best of my ability.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Quickbooks, Ready To Work Certified, Microsoft Excell.
- Consistently serves each guest in a professional and efficient manner.
- Instructs each guest, visitor, and family member on the Room Service meal system.
- Inventories, records, and replaces bulk supplies on their designated nursing unit as needed.
- Has knowledge of all diet restrictions/menus utilized.
- Delivers between meal nourishments (when needed) directly to each guest.
- Total responsibility for all Quality Assurance control points for every aspect of the Room Service system ensuring all actions reflects the overall Room Service goal of achieving a "5"on patient satisfaction goals.
- Must participate as a team member by anticipating guest/team member needs and being proactive to the concern.
- Working in the kitchen to dry trays, bag silverware, clean carts, etc., when needed.
Diploma in English
Summary : Currently manage over 200 high profit customers' travel in call center environment. Resolve customer service issues satisfactorily to both the customer and company. Build relationships with the customer to learn more about preferences and tailor travel to custom fit their needs whether for business or leisure trips. Build customer loyalty beyond reason.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Solidworks, Pro-E, Prototyping.
- Daily interaction with the most profitable guests, assisting with hotel reservations and arranging transportation, entertainment tickets, dinner reservations, and special amenities.
- Keep in close contact with hotel staff about guest arrival information and preferences.
- Accurately document all phone calls, emails, mail, and instant messages from guests, hotel staff, and other Starwood employees.
- Directly handle guest escalations.
- Track record in department for quickest response time to guests and meeting all monthly goals for: Arrival Information for an average of 800 reservations per month Score 90% and above for email/phone monitors.
- Contact all guests a minimum of once per month by phone and email Have an average response time of less than 7hrs to guests (including weekends/holidays) Use Microsoft Office programs daily, as well as Kana, Starguest and Saratoga reservations system.
- Quickly promoted through all sales departments within the call center while exceeding call handling time and sales goals.
Brand Ambassador Resume
Headline : To get started right away, just click any placeholder text (such as this) and start typing to replace it with your own.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook.
- Present bills and receipts and collect payments for goods delivered or loaded.
- Turn in receipts and money received from deliveries.
- Verify the contents of inventory loads against shipping papers.
- Maintain records, such as vehicle logs, records of cargo, or billing statements, in accordance with regulations.
- Sell and keep records of sales for products from truck inventory.
- Obey traffic laws and follow established traffic and transportation procedures.
- Inspect and maintain vehicle supplies and equipment, such as gas, oil, water, tires, lights, or brakes to ensure that vehicles are in proper working condition.
- Report any mechanical problems encountered with vehicles.
Customer Service Ambassador Resume
Objective : I'm energetic, friendly, outgoing, a quick learner, and customer-service oriented. I have a proficient knowledge of word-processing, Microsoft publishing, Microsoft excel, Google chrome, Google documents, Google presentation and Quickbooks.
Skills : Customer service skills, administrative skills, collaboration, critical thinking, communcations.
- Serve as a conduit between the members and the Chamber.
- The Ambassador assists with membership retention by making personal phone calls to both new and existing members, attending Ribbon Cuttings throughout the community, participating in "Operation Thank You" and volunteering during special events (Spelling Bee, Business Expo, Education Golf Tournament and the Holiday Parade).
- Recruit new businesses for general membership and committees within the Chamber.
- Plan, develop and coordinate new activities for the general membership (Speed Networking, New Member Reception and Business After Hours).
- Develop long range goals for the Ambassadors Club.
- Conduct Customer Service training for Chamber members and their employees.
- Provide statistical data for monthly report required by the organization.
- Awards include the Ambassador of the Year recognition by the Jacksonville/Onslow Chamber of Commerce.
Service Ambassador Resume
Objective : To obtain employment with an organization that will allow me to use my skills and experience to the fullest benefit of the company and myself.
Skills : Machine Operator.
- Operate machinery used in the production process, or assist machine operators.
- Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards.
- Observe equipment operations so that malfunctions can be detected, and notify operators of any malfunctions.
- Lift raw materials, finished products, and packed items, manually or using hoists.
- Count finished products to determine if product orders are complete.
- Mark or tag identification on parts.
- Load and unload items from machines, conveyors, and conveyances.
- Help production workers by performing duties of lesser skill, such as supplying or holding materials or tools, or cleaning work areas and equipment.
Campus Ambassador Resume
Objective : To obtain a position as a receptionist or data administrator that will enhance my current expertise and skill with the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally and to be helpful to the corporate world.
Skills : Administrative Assistant, Customer Service.
- Answered a multi-line switch board phone for all floors through front desk receptionist for scheduled breaks.
- Maintain the Lotus Notes Database and provide basic knowledge if need to end user's.
- Document work logs in Excel worksheet and notate all work that has been checked and verified Maintained stocking supplies on assigned floor.
- (office supplies, kitchen supplies) Also in the office and closets.
- Responsible for responding to emails from PWC employees for request that are needed on assigned floor.
- Managed clean desk policies.
- Greeted visitors, vendors, customers and job applicants in a courteous, professional manner and escorted them to the proper location while managing the front desk area.
- Escorted employees & outside vendors or contactors to specific floors.
Objective : A communications graduate from the University of Maryland- Eastern Shore looking to gain further knowledge and experience in the field of media and broadcast. Currently employed at Sinclair Broadcast Group as an Inventory Specialist. Ultimately I want to become a sports or music journalist, but I am open to numerous positions within my field.
Skills : Data entry search, address verification, various computerized printing programs, retail management over seeing two locations.
- Serve meals and nourishments to patients in a professional and efficient manner.
- Instructs patients on meal ordering system and assists patients in placing orders.
- Assesses the patient's capabilities to utilize the meal order system.
- Deliver and retrieve meal trays; ensure quality patient meal service in a professional and efficient manner.
- Records nutrient intake from meals and communicates with nurses and dietary staff.
- Maintain a method to document, track and research patient input, and to share recurrent problems identified by patient input.
- Requires basic computer skills to assist patients with meal ordering when necessary by using a tablet generated Meal Ordering System.
Lead Ambassador Resume
Objective : Seeking a challenging position that will utilize and strengthen the organizational and motivational skills acquired in a diverse and demanding atmosphere. Seeking a position as an active employee, involving responsibility and working with others as a team member to achieve advancement and growth for the company.
Skills : Bilingual; Fluent speaking, reading , writing in both English and Spanish. Proficient in Photoshop CC , Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, OS X and Windows 7, XP, and vista.
- Supervised 15 to 20 associates a day in the manufacturing and distribution divisions.
- Trained 70 to 90 staff to provide proper production operations, order placement, quality control, and shipping and receiving functions.
- Conducted warehouse, quality control, and loss prevention operations.
- Maintained and performed troubleshooting of production equipment.
- Operated scanning and construction equipment to complete various manufacturing assignments.
- Scored 100% on the company orientation training examination and was selected to Ambassador position within two weeks of employment.
- Wrote procedures for transporting products and created new manufacturing methods, which dramatically improved productivity levels.
Associate of Arts
Marketing Ambassador Resume
Headline : Results-driven professional with experience in multifunctional operations and report generations. Versed in process improvement efforts, managing program timelines to meet milestones, and satisfying customer and company needs.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Business Communications, Customer Service, Sales, Telecommunications, Management, Material Handling.
- Ambassador trained in all Tier I functions warehouse wide.
- Primarily used to facilitate new associates in their assignment functions.
- Oversee and supply receivers with necessary materials to maintain a constant work flow.
- Identify common issues and coach new starts on the proper techniques and functions for material handling.
- Utilized in dock sort process to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Build and maintain relationships with receivers and department staff.
- Recognized for performance excellence with multiple positive write ups.
Bachelor of Science
Objective : Flexible student seeking to apply my skills to any great company which means adapting to a new environment developing new skills. My goal is to become associated with a company gain further experience while enhancing the company's productivity and reputation. Able to work in a fasted paced, energetic and physical environment. Ability to work alone or in a team. Very great leader and able to expand my skills.
Skills : Bank Teller, Telephone Interviewer, Sales Associate, Administrative Assistant, Ambassador.
- Calling prospective students and clearing up their uncertainties.
- Visiting with high school students and informing them about student life.
- Attending orientation events and providing a current student's perspective.
- Representing the College of Education & Human Services at a variety of community service events.
- Accomplishments This job helped me learn to be an ambassador as well as a leader.
- I got the opportunity to be the face of an organization that was giving me so much.
- Skills Used At this job, I gained people skills as well as public speaking skills.