Associate/Assistant Professor Resume
Summary : Cellular/molecular immunologist with over 10 years of experience in biochemistry, cell- molecular biology, autoimmunity (Lupus, Arthritis and Enhanced Atherosclerosis), allergic and infectious immunity (RSV, Lyme (Borrelia), Leptospira and Burkholderia). The bulk of my expertise lies in understanding Immune cells dynamics in above mentioned disease mouse models by following adoptive transfer based cell assays, Bone marrow chimera based studies, antibody based assays, Flow cytometry and immune histochemistry based methods, molecular cloning, biochemical characterization, eukaryotic and prokaryotic cell line techniques, assay development like (ELISPOT, ELISA format, PCR, Western blot), vaccine formulation and small animal immunogenicity evaluation.
Skills : Science Writing, Science Editing, Textbook Supplement Expert, Online Instructor.
- Managed six adjunct faculty members in the Communication Program.
- Recruited, trained and scheduled adjunct faculty members.
- Established minor and concentrations within the program curriculum.
- Responsible for the annual programmatic budget.
- Develop new minors and concentrations.
- Advised the Lamba Pi Eta student chapter.
- Full time faculty member.
- Taught courses in English, Communication, Psychology and Media & Fine Arts.
Research Assistant Professor Resume
Summary : Passionate nurse educator with seven years in higher education plus in-depth knowledge of simulation. Utilizes creative teaching strategies to engage students fully in the learning process. Over twenty-five years' experience in critical care and emergency department nursing.
Skills : Operation And Maintenance Of High-fidelity Medical Simulators, On-ground And On-line Instructing, Simulation Scenario Development, Curriculum Development, Expert Simulation Debriefing, Legal Nurse Consultant.
- Built a challenging and safe learning environment during simulation experiences.
- Prepared, built, conducted and debriefed high-fidelity simulation scenarios using the Debriefing for Meaningful Learning (DML) tool.
- Performed faculty development in simulation and debriefing.
- Instructed in clinical setting.
- Instructed in the classroom and on-line: Health Assessment with Lab, Acute Complex Care, and Medical Terminology.
- Created interactive lessons for class sessions (unfolding case studies, reverse case studies, computerized testing, audience response systems and many other alternative teaching methods).
- Faculty Counselor for the Sigma Theta Tau Honor Society, Chi Eta chapter.
Visiting Assistant Professor Resume
Summary : Proven professional with over 15 years of teaching and advising culturally diverse undergraduate and graduate students. Adept at providing sound advice and social support to students, managing people, writing, teaching complex material, managing budges, and public speaking. Social scientist and educator with career devoted to the field of public education. Scholarly career dedicated to scholarship and teaching for the purpose of advancing the reform of public schools and universities committed to serving an authentically diverse community of students.
Skills : Technical Skills.
- Provided advice and counsel to undergraduate students working toward a Bachelors of Arts degree or Masters Degree (UCSD, USC), with issues ranging from course content, exam preparation, term paper completion, and graduation.
- Provided advice and counsel to graduate students working toward a doctoral degree (Sociology, Education).
- Supervised doctoral candidates through the various stages of their doctoral dissertation, including literature review, collection and analysis of data, and writing of the manuscript.
- Researcher (Sociologist) o Conducted survey research on the social support networks of Mexican-origin high school students across different school sites and communities.
- Collected relevant student data in six schools in northern California; employed statistical and network analyses of data o Conducted multi-method field research on the social support networks of Mexican-origin students at one high school and three residential communities in southern California.
- Conducted in-depth analyses of qualitative, network, and qualitative data.
- Trained and supervised research assistants during different stages of project: data collection, analysis of data.
- Trained and supervised a group of nine doctoral students in a multi-method study on the social networks of educators who directed effective academic enrichment programs serving students from low-income communities.
Assistant Professor of Sociology Resume
Summary : Team player and enthusiastic about education, quick learner of computer applications, and proficient in growing customer relationships.
Skills : Matlab, microsoft office.
- Lead the largest teaching team in the school with 12 teachers.
- Instruct undergraduate students of Persian in courses of 47 weeks.
- Create authentic materials and upload them on school education site.
- Help students with homework through the site chat tab.
- Present the newest of teaching technology to school instructors.
- Organize students' cultural activities such as picnic and cooking.
- Counsel students about study habits and provide learning tips.
- Grade chapter tests following strict rubrics.
Associate/Assistant Professor Resume
Summary : To obtain a Teaching/Linguist position where my language, social, cultural and communication skills can be applied to help advance others.
Skills : Language And Culture Instructor, Multi Language Instructor.
- Delivers instructor-led language training in an adult learning environment to various military and Government agency civilians, many who are deploying to Dari or Farsi-speaking regions.
- Develops course materials in accordance with Government ISD principles and is familiar with various pieces of course documentation, such as syllabi, objectives, grading rubrics, and student assessment plans.
- Teaches interactive classes using a student-centered approach to maximize student interaction and participation, while adjusting teaching strategy based on analysis of students' individual learning styles and needs.
- Assesses student performance and conducts regular feedback sessions to inform students on their progress, identify their weak points, and create individualized training plans.
- Evaluate student's skill performance.
- Procures authentic listening materials as supplemental materials used to meet course objectives from various in-country sources such as news agencies and authentic reading materials from various in-country newspapers.
- Edits audio/video as required and creates foreign language transcripts and English translation keys.
BS in Agriculture
Clinical Assistant Professor Resume
Summary : Highly motivated individual with a desire to overcome challenges. I undertake a meticulous, yet efficient, approach to every project, and look to make a career in an accounting advisory role.
Skills : Knowledge of Micro-controllers and their associated.
- Teach allocated courses in Accounting and Statistics to students perusing their undergraduate and graduate degree in finance and accounting To assist other senior professors and the Head of the Department (HOD) in imparting instructional programs.
- Contribute to the development, planning and implementation of a high quality curriculum.
- Participate in the evaluation of the semester exams and reporting the progress of the students.
- Review and reinforce learning activities using lesson plans and learning strategies developed by HOD to help students master concepts and accounting skills.
- Carry out work within developed structures and plans, being consistent with expectations for students.
- Maintain own continuing professional development.
- Ability to instruct, supervise and facilitate student learning effectively and efficiently.
Assistant Professor/Admission Assistant Resume
Summary : Motivated scientist with over ten years experience in asthma and airway fibrosis research, with an interest in obesity and lung disease. Strong, dedicated leader with determination to achieve high standards for organizations in research, management and professionalism in science.
Skills : Interested to analyze imagery acquired from different sensor and identification of earth surface features.
- Develop, oversee quality, standardization & logistics of safety document preparation.
- Review and approve clinical trials studies documents related to protocol and safety clinical plan, electronic case report forms (eCRF), adjudication forms, SOPs, Safety Manual of Operations, clinical study reports, investigators study presentations, training manuals, committee charters and adverse event protocol definitions.
- Head of Device Safety Management and GPV representative in the Safety committee for Medical Device.
- Supports medical evaluations for medical devices for Global Safety Leaders.
- Provides training of medical device to US and global GPV and clinical staff, and CROs.
- Supervise trials safety managers and trials safety associates.
- Established the Biorepository/Biomarker Committee (NHLBI).
- Responsible for development and strategic planning of sample analytical technologies for all clinical trials testing at the Cardiothoracic Surgery Network of Clinical Trials.
- Responsible for all operational aspects for the Phase I-III, dose escalation, drug and device clinical trials sponsored by Industry as well as the NHLBI.
Counseling Psychologist/Assistant Professor Resume
Headline : My research work is basically related with the application of Remote Sensing and GIS. Presently my research is based on analyzing the different image from different sensor.My research work during my Ph.D was related to watershed management and Landcapability analysis.
Skills : Registered Pharmacist, State of Virginia.
- Teach concepts of art/design for non-art majors (diverse ages and cultures) in this core class.
- Provide hands-on projects, develop art vocabulary, and motivate learning/passion for art.
- Introduce many artists, color theory, and history of art styles; encourage creative artwork and oral presentations.
- Guide field trips to Lynden Sculpture Garden and Milwaukee Art Museum.
- Modern Art History 344 - Lecture on history of art 19th centry through present day.
- Guide at field trip to the Art Institute of Chicago.
- Focused on helping new students succeed in college by gaining competence in critical academic skills, confidence in self and others, and an understanding of the Stritch culture through engagement with the community (Franciscan Peacemaker) and reflection on the Franciscan tradition.
Assistant Professor Of Nursing Resume
Summary : Leadership Detailed Responsible Friendly Relationship Building Public Speaking Team building Self-motivated.
Skills : spectroscopy, NMR, UV-Vis, Organic Synthesis, Polymer, Characterization, small molecule purification, HPLC.
- Responsible for teaching all didactic and student laboratory portions in associate degree program.
- (Program principle focus is to teach application of clinical laboratory methods and evaluation of blood and other body fluid results related to different disease states).
- Participate in supervising applied learning experiences, evaluating student achievement, developing curriculum, formulating policies and procedures, and evaluating program effectiveness.
- Participate in formulating a budget for program equipment, supplies, etc.
- Aid in recruitment and selection of potential students.
- Participate in acquiring new clinical affiliates and maintain contracts with current affiliates.
- Periodically meet with MLT Program Advisory Committee members(physicians and managers) and clinical personnel to evaluate overall student learning outcomes.
BS in Health Science
Assistant Professor/Adjunct Resume
Objective : I have experience working in Organizational Management with a background in Strategic Planning and Communication/Marketing. I also have experience as a Consultant and Professor of Advertising, Research Methodology, Business, Organization/Management of Information Agencies, and Knowledge Management Tools and Technologies. In the Information Science field, I have developed, supervised, and evaluated multiple projects related to information systems implementation in a library setting (academic, public, and specialized [engineering]) and archives management.
Skills : Research, Teaching, Customer Service, Sales.
- Taught Management of Information Units in the Undergraduate Program.
- Content discussed in this program included: Concept of a Strategic Plan and Information Agencies.
- Development of a strategic plan.
- Strategic and operational management of the organization's information and technology, including the implementation and integration of system and technology initiatives necessary to achieve organizational goals.
- Development, recommendation, and documentation of plans, policy, standards, procedures, and checklists.
- Managing technology assets and budget.
- Network management and ensuring network operations.
- Assessing, designing, and providing system and technology training.
Principal Investigator/Assistant Professor Resume
Headline : Equipped with solid time management and interpersonal skills. Seeking an entry level position in Project Management field. To work in a firm with a professional work driven environment where I can utilize and apply my knowledge, skills which would enable me as a fresh graduate to grow while fulfilling organizational goals.
Skills : Java, Python, Assembly, HTML5/CSS, SQL, Microsoft Office, LaTex, OriginLab, Multisim, C++.
- Participated in the recruitment and hiring of new faculty, played a key role in the faculty team that obtained program accreditation from the Computer Science Accreditation Board, and lead the department in the development of a comprehensive strategic plan.
- Principal investigator on numerous projects for government and industry.
- Taught undergraduate C, C++, and Ada programming courses, software engineering, survey of programming languages, compiler construction, operating systems (POSIX), and graduate level parallel processing.
- Developed extensive web sites for many of these courses.
- Principal designer and developer on several projects, working closely with end users to identify system requirements.
- Served as department Unix system administrator (2 servers, 45 clients) for two years.
- Developed Java applet that allowed students to rearrange lines of Ada code and step through execution of new program to better understand program state.
Assistant Professor Resume
Summary : Motivating and talented professional driven to inspire students to pursue academic and personal excellence. Strives to create a challenging and engaging learning environment in which students become life-long scholars and learners. Highlights Innovative teaching methods Exceptional written and verbal communicator Inspiring lecturer Committed to cultivating student leadership Accomplished academic advisor Online course instructor Effective use of multi-media teaching tools Innovative thinker.
Skills : Machine Shop Design And Fabrication.
- Instructed algebra-based General Physics 1(mechanics) lecture and laboratory.
- Instructed algebra-based General Physics 2(electricity and magnetism) lecture and laboratory.
- Instructed Applied Physics (Mechanical technology) lecture and laboratory.
- Restored to the college and Instructed Integrated science lecture and laboratory.
- Developed and instructed new course, "Principles of Space Exploration" Proctored introductory biology recitation sessions, predominately during weekly testing.
- Served three years on college-wide Instructional Affairs committee.
- Committee work involved making adjustments/developing programs and courses.
- Committee assisted the correction to the college wide issues that its accreditation body found, including academic assessment.
Master of Science