Corporate Paralegal - Full Time Resume
Headline : Corporate Paralegal with over 6 years' experience in investigative and research-oriented procedures, with extensive civil litigation and labor/employment law knowledge. Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and decision-making skills. A high degree of customer focus for internal requests, ability to handle problems by developing and implementing solutions.
Skills : Communication, Legal, Customer Service.
- Maintain, construct, and execute corporate legal documents throughout the world.
- File and maintain government required corporate entity documents inside the United States.
- Work closely with foreign legal staff to develop a mainstream protocol for requesting the construction and execution of legal documents.
- Develop and implement a records management system to capture all legal documents throughout the world.
- Maintain open lines of communication with foreign and domestic legal staff.
- Maintain corporate legal documents for foreign and domestic entities.
- Research, construct and execute tax documents required for entity banking issues for foreign and domestic entities.
- Work closely with the Finance Department to mainstream certain tax documents required by other countries for directors and company individuals.
Bachelors Of Science
Corporate Paralegal/Executive Assistant Resume
Headline : Experienced Corporate Paralegal/Executive Assistant with Certified Litigation Specialist certification with strong organizational and oral/written communication skills, who has the capability to adhere to sensitive deadlines and project goals, all while maintaining responsible corporate manners. Capable of providing both analytical and administrative support to all levels of management, co-workers, and clients while contributing to the company's overall philosophy and bottom-line.
Skills : Microsoft Office, HRIS, Communication, Legal.
- Responsible for corporate entity management in all phases, from formation, licensing, maintenance of corporate records, stock ledgers, preparation of stock certificates and stock powers, incumbency certificates, the board of director meeting minutes and maintenance of minute books.
- Draft annual director and shareholder resolutions and consents.
- Responsible for updating signing authorities.
- Manage routine regulatory compliance matters.
- Responsible for filing annual reports, franchise tax payments, and preparation of annual director and shareholder resolutions and consents.
- Supervise and train entry-level corporate paralegals.
- Interface directly with clients, including private equity firms, corporate directors and entrepreneurs.
Senior Corporate Paralegal Resume
Summary : Organized and experienced Senior Corporate Paralegal with a well-rounded background in human resources, legal, accounting and administration within multifaceted business environments and employee relations. Completed payroll for corporate staff of 120 direct reports. Adept at learning new tasks as well as incorporating relevant best practices into new planning and coordination.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Legal Research, Legal Terminology.
- Drafted transactional documents for large funding projects.
- Formed LLC's and Corporations for daily business transactions; drafted corporate minutes for yearly LLC and corporation renewals.
- Sat, served and voted on several boards as President and Secretary, including Rhodes Ranch Homeowner's Association.
- Assisted the HR Manager with any legal problems/matters.
- Coordinated the renewal/registration/insuring of a corporate fleet of vehicles, corporate entities and bonding procedures for employees.
- Supervised other clerical staff and provide training and orientation to new staff.
- Supported approximately 30 attorneys in corporate litigation, patent infringement, and intellectual property matters.
- Prepared pleadings, complaints, discovery, and correspondence.
Associates Of Arts
Lead Corporate Paralegal Resume
Summary : Lead Corporate Paralegal with substantial experience in paralegal, human resources, sales, and diverse management systems. Proven ability to provide the highest level of corporate and customer service relations with exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills. Excellent communication skills, high level of competency in required job skills and knowledge.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Communication, Legal, Customer Service.
- Prepare affidavits, legal correspondence, and organize and maintain documents in paper or electronic filing system.
- Prepare legal documents, including deeds and real estate closing statements.
- Meet with clients and other professionals to discuss details of the case.
- Gather and analyze research data, such as statutes, decisions, and legal articles, codes, and documents.
- Extreme detail to work and proficient execution of all work produced.
- Investigate facts and law of cases and search pertinent sources, such as public records, to determine causes of action and to prepare cases.
- Direct and coordinate law office activity, including the delivery of subpoenas.
- Annual and monthly, local, state and federal file maintenance for clients businesses.
Assistant Corporate Paralegal Resume
Headline : An extraordinary creative, goal-oriented Assistant Corporate Paralegal. Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines. Strong work ethics, handle duties efficiently and strive to go the extra mile. Served as liaison to internal and external counsel for a multitude of special projects.
Skills : LexisNexis, Westlaw, Concordance, CaseMap, Recommend, Serengeti, EnCase, EthicsPoint.
- Investigate and resolve allegations of employment and wage and hour violations and provide responses to government agencies.
- Prepare case materials for depositions, fact-finding hearings, mediations, motion hearings, and trial.
- Resolve claims of wage and labor laws with employees and government officials.
- Coordinate timely payout of final wages and severance benefits.
- Gather information to respond to discovery requests.
- Monitor work of outside counsel assigned to defend general liability and employment lawsuits.
- Summarize and prepare confidential and privileged written reports to the corporate executive committee on case status including, findings of facts, potential exposure, litigation efforts and strategies, costs and settlements.
Bachelor Of Arts
Corporate Paralegal II Resume
Summary : Dedicated, persistent and resourceful Corporate Paralegal II with hands-on experience in corporate office legal setting, successfully meeting and exceeding performance expectations while handling multiple tasks simultaneously. Periodically conducted audits and ensured the execution of compliance standards.
Skills : Writing Skills, Concur, WordPerfect, Microsoft: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Manage a diverse and high volume caseload for the corporate attorney.
- Draft demand letters and see collection cases through to entry of judgments.
- Prepare for all aspects of civil litigation, law and motion, and trial.
- Draft discovery requests and responses in Federal Court, State Court, OSHA proceedings, and other administrative proceedings.
- Investigate, analyze and draft responses to employee discrimination complaints filed with the DFEH, EEOC, and Labor Commissioner's Office.
- Assist in conducting investigations in response to employee complaints.
- Conduct legal research as to a vast array of legal issues, and draft legal analysis regarding findings.
- Execute the unlawful detainer process from three-day notice to possession.
Bachelor Of Arts
Corporate Paralegal - Intern Resume
Objective : Extremely organized Corporate Paralegal offering extensive experience relating to real estate and business transactional matters. Superior communication skills between clients, opposing counsel, lenders, construction and closing escrow officers/underwriters and industry engineers.
Skills : Contract Management, Database Administration, Microsoft Office, HRIS, Communication.
- Investigated escalated account matters for the business unit.
- Performed quality assurance over new accounts processing items through a review of W8s.
- Worked with area supervisors to provide feedback and additional training to processing staff.
- Identified trends and key issues for management such as issues that may require additional branch training.
- Prepared legal documents for execution and delivery to overseas counter parties.
- Initiated and follow through with the creation of onshore, offshore, and Delaware entities for new and existing deals.
- Worked with the General Counsel to establish compliance policies and procedures.
Bachelor Of Science
Corporate Paralegal I Resume
Summary : Corporate Paralegal I with good written, inter-personal and analytical communication skills and has got the caliber to work as part of a team. Self-motivated, dedicated and an aggressive goal-oriented approach to problem-solving. Result oriented and highly energetic. Done multiple pilot projects on Contracts such as NDA, Financial Agreement, Health Services, and Power Project Agreement.
Skills : BoardVantage, GEMS Entity Management, SharePoint, HCue, Edgar, MS Office Suite.
- Manages Board meeting logistics, including event planning activities, and the Annual meeting process.
- Develops agendas and identify issues to be addressed by the Board and other Committees.
- Assists with the development and provision of appropriate background materials to facilitate deliberations on issues brought before the Board and Committees.
- Coordinates the final approval of Board and Committee meeting agendas, materials and presentations.
- Uses Board Vantage to send Board and Committee meeting materials.
- Maintains and updates the entity management system for all companies using Computer share's GEMS entity management system.
- Prepares notices, consents, and minutes for the Board and Committees.
Corporate Paralegal - Contractor Resume
Headline : Experienced Corporate Paralegal offering first-rate support to legal and/or business professionals. Highly adaptable with a proven ability to learn quickly and under pressure exceptional organization; requires minimal supervision excels in both an individual and a teamwork setting; professional and positive demeanor.
Skills : Microsoft office, TDD Telephone, Transcription, Document Management, Acrobat, Excel, Access, Word, Outlook.
- Supervised the drafting of securities files related to private offerings and placement.
- Managed document preparation in response to Federal and State comments.
- Assisted with research for Blue Sky filings and prepared Regulation D, 25102 (f) & (o), and Federal filings.
- Drafted financial reports and documents, including distribution of Board and shareholder documents.
- Administered client documents and Minute books.
- Prepared State Securities filings for incorporations, as well as the creation of LLPs, in various states.
- Maintained extensive database and portfolio of clients, including communications and Due Diligence.
- Responsible for the preparation of Due Diligence documents for offering to close.
Bachelor Of Arts
Associate Corporate Paralegal Resume
Headline : Dedicated and organized Associate Corporate Paralegal who contributes significantly to cases and trials through strong research, preparation, and facilitation. Utilizes experience with legal documentation, regulations, witness preparation, legal processes, file management, and client relationship management to meet challenging objectives.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Research, Microsoft Office, Legal Research, Legal Terminology.
- Reviewed and drafted correspondence and legal documents, including contracts.
- Interacted with clients and all involved parties.
- Performed legal research and provided legal assistance.
- Responded and resolved promptly to customer inquiries and complaints by phone, email or in person.
- Recorded details of inquiries, comments and complaints.
- Work with the Legal Sourcing Group on procurement contracts and agreements.
- Served on contract negotiating team for Information Systems outsourcing deal ($10 Billion), responsible for the coordination of all contracts and exhibits.
Master Of Law
Corporate Paralegal Resume
Summary : Highly skilled Corporate Paralegal with legal experience looking for a position within the County which will allow the use of outstanding conflict-management and interpersonal skills and utilization of critical thinking skills working with complex social situations and conflict resolution.
Skills : Microsoft office, TDD Telephone, Transcription, Document Management, Acrobat.
- Maintained and organized pertinent records for off-shore corporate subsidiaries.
- Drafted special meeting minutes for corporate activities.
- Tracked shareholders and percentage of stock holding.
- Maintained a tickler system for regular and annual meetings.
- Drafted documents for board meetings, including notices, proxies, affidavits of mailing, agenda, resolutions, ballots, oaths, minutes, and written consents.
- Maintained minutes of all board meetings and certain committee meetings.
- Maintained corporate secretary database for company and related joint ventures and subsidiaries.
- Managed all licensing compliance requirements, corporate status requirements, insurance matters, employee 401k status, and employee stock options.