Mental Health Professional Resume
Objective : A position in the field of Social Services requiring an effective communicator with excellent counseling skills, a proactive style of management, and the ability to work with diverse populations.
Skills : Basic Proficiency in Spanish.
- Provided behavioral health services throughout the metro area.
- Services include but are not limited to mental health counseling, substance abuse treatment, assessment and referral services, crisis intervention, medication management, community programming, parenting, and continuous education for mental health professionals.
- Provided services in client's homes, schools, employment location or other appropriate community locations and our clinics and emphasizes cognitive/behavioral treatment, solution-focused and problem-solving modalities; and provide play therapy and client and person-centered interventions.
- Maintained confidentiality of records relating to clients' treatment.
- Assessed patients for risk of suicide attempts.
- Encouraged clients to express their feelings and discuss what is happening in their lives, helping them to develop insight into themselves or their relationships.
- Collected information about clients through interviews, observation, or tests.
- Counseled clients or patients, individually or in group sessions, to assist in overcoming dependencies, adjusting to life, or making changes.
Master's Of Social Work
Qualified Mental Health Professional Resume
Objective : Extensive experience in program operations and management in both Social Services and Correctional fields including administration, budgeting, planning, human resources, financial management, program delivery, team building, counseling and training. A record of improving efficiency, productivity and program delivery through restructuring resources to achieve goals set by executive management and government officials.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Teaching, Counseling, Sales, Training, Graphic Design, Typing, Excel, Filing, Written Communication, Receptionist, American Sign Language.
- Monitors and trains Clients on psychotropic medications, as well as, managing symptoms of medications and diabetes.
- Completes confidential billing information.
- Runs mental health groups for clients to enhance their mental well-being.
- Attends client staffings and clinical supervisions monthly.
- Assists clients out in the community: grocery shopping, doctors' appointments, and socialization activities.
- Provides a clean and safe environment for Clients.
- Assists Clients in managing finances and budgeting monthly funds.
- Accesses resources and benefits for Clients.
Master's In Social Work
Mental Health Professional & Case Manager Resume
Objective : Compassionate and supportive Counseling Professional with an ability to use empathy skills to facilitate a collaborative environment that fosters opportunities for independence and growth.
Skills : Individual, Couple & Group Therapy, Microsoft Office Applications, Case Management, And Outreach.
- Collaborated with nursing home facility staff, in conjunction with federal and state departments to reintegrate nursing home clients who were seeking to live in the community.
- Assessed, identified, and responded to emergency or crisis needs of the client.
- Identified clients' preferences, strengths and barriers before transitioning clients into the community.
- Initiated linkages with housing and community services that supported transition from the nursing home to the community.
- Maintained and initiated relationships with Federal Healthcare & Family Services, and State Department of Mental Health to achieve target goals and clinical case reviews.
- Completed home visits of transitioned clients to monitor stability while living in the community.
- Attended meetings and trainings necessary for professional development and as required by the agency.
Associate Mental Health Professional Resume
Objective : As a mental health professional, my goal is to provide effective, quality, and individualized care to my clients as well as promote choice and dignity while refining my skills in the mental health field.
Skills : Clinical Psychology, Counseling, confrontative short-term psychotherapy.
- Assisted the Program Manager with many of their duties around community linkage needs, managing the congregate living site and teaching activities of daily living to clients.
- Communicated site and client's issues though the communication log/memo book and shift report procedures as required.
- Maintained clean and safe general environment of the sites and grounds, including reporting safety or health issues as required, the practice of infection control and knowledge of blood borne pathogens.
- Participated in the planning and implementing of a client's treatment plan as a member of the Community Support Team.
- Provided problem solving and remedial counseling to clients.
- Assisted other site staff with assessing problematic client behavior and identifying interventions by which to minimize potential concerns.
- Served as a link between client, agency and community by assisting client with accessing and maintaining needed resources and entitlements.
- Monitored and educated clients on medication usage, symptoms and side effects.
Mental Health Professional II Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Mental Health Professional with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Disadvantaged youth programs, Medicaid understanding, Superb writer, Types 55-65 WPM,Meticulous record keeper,Strategic thinker,Self-starter, Effective team leader.
- Provided crisis counseling for mentally ill adults, adolescents, and minor children.
- Documented compliance for Medicaid billing.
- Motivated clients by providing successful steps and clear communication to build self-esteem and behavioral health.
- Provided behavior modification techniques to children with behavioral and mental health issues.
- Provided group therapy to teens and adolescents.
- Assisted teens and adolescents with conflict resolution strategies and anger management techniques.
- Provided alternative intervention strategies to children and adolescents with behavioral problems.
- Connecting with clients Skills Used various learned techniques that work well for each client indvidually.
Mental Health Professional III Resume
Summary : Passion for working with the youth in the Criminal Justice or Mental Health capacity and providing the services of implementing corrections and healthier psychological solutions for those youth who are at risk or who have entered the criminal justice system in a negative aspect; this is a career that I can progressively work to guide those youth or any individual in need of any type crisis services to assist in rehabilitating their lives to promote a more positive future for that individual.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Counseling.
- Responsible for providing clinical services under the direction of the Mental Health Coordinator.
- Providing individual and group counseling to inmates with the goals of reducing maladaptive behavior and fostering effective psychological functioning.
- Providing crisis intervention services to inmates as referred by institutional and medical staff or by self-referral.
- Completion of Clinical Service Reports of inmates as assigned by the Mental Health Coordinator.
- Providing training in human behavior and mental health issues to institutional staff.
- Completion of relevant clinical documentation in the health record regarding the inmate's participation in mental health treatment.
- Providing consultation to the institutional MD in determining appropriate medications to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Mental Health Professional I Resume
Objective : Eager to obtain a position that will allow me to utilize my educational background, creativity, enthusiasm, organizational skills, and past work experiences.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Provider of services to improve the psychosocial barriers that impede the development or enhancement of skills necessary to function.
- Submitted initial certifications and concurrent reviews in a timely manner.
- Provided individual intervention skills to the clients when needed which relates directly to the individualized goals and objectives specified in the ISRP.
- Provided services that are based on psychological treatment principles.
- Specifically, those that include counseling and therapy services that reduce behavioral problems; Changed behavior by improving interpersonal skills.
- Used role playing to aid in facilitating interpersonal growth and change in socialization skills, communication skills, and problem solving/conflict resolution adaptation skills.
- Maintained a working relationship with teachers and school administration to ensure goals and objectives of client are being met.
- Development of individual day-to-day skills necessary for the client to comply with taking prescribed medications.
Jr. Mental Health Professional Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that will provide me with an opportunity to work with adolescents, children, and families where my expertise and interpersonal skills will contribute to the agency's goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Responsible for providing counseling and casework services to children aged 0-17 years of age.
- Responsible for assessing a client's mental status through interviews or observations and then developing treatment plans or making referrals.
- Required to provide crisis intervention services to clients who are a danger to themselves or others.
- Required to monitor client's treatment progress and keep track of their mental status.
- Counseling is provided in the home or in the community in both individual and/or group setting.
- Issues addressed include incorrigibility, truancy, school failure, depression, and peer pressure along with many others.
- Provided purpose is to improve an individual's mental health or treat mental illness.
Sr. Mental Health Professional Resume
Summary : Highly energetic and eager to learn individual. Dedicated to provide the best services possible to all of my clients. I believe that each individual deserves a chance. By offering my clients consistency and guidance I believe that I can have an impact on their lives.
Skills : I Can Type 90 Wpm. Good Writing And Communication Skills.
- Screening and Assessment of inmates for mental health issues.
- Referrals when appropriate to the Unit Psychiatrist or Psychologist.
- Assist and document psychiatric Clinic by teleconference with the Unit Psychiatrist and the patient's.
- Follow up's with Patient's on psychiatric medication.
- Crisis Intervention including suicide precaution.
- Staff training on suicide prevention, crisis intervention and signs of psychiatric disorders.
- Skills Used treatment team approach, educational tools, theories in counseling.
MS In Psychology
Mental Health Professional Resume
Objective : Experienced and service oriented LSW seeking to utilize skills in working with children and families to aid the recovery process from abuse and neglect. Experience working with traumatized children with varying diagnoses, including PTSD, ODD, ADHD, ADD, Depression, and Autism.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Complete comprehensive biopsychosocial assessment of individuals based on need and request.
- Provide written clinical assessment and monitoring of inmates identified as high risk for suicide at the Washtenaw County Jail, and adhere to suicide prevention program.
- Establish and maintain the confidence and cooperation of judges, inmates and co-workers in a multidisciplinary multicultural setting.
- Coordinate services with hospital emergencies, psychiatric hospitals, courts, community corrections, and the Center for Forensic Psychiatry.
- Respond to crisis situations and to triage appropriately.
- Knowledge of the emergency petition process in the State of Michigan, with the ability to recognize imminent warning signs for suicide and/or self-harm, homicide and substance abuse/withdraw symptoms.
- Working knowledge of the correctional mental health care as defined by the National Commission on Correctional Health Care.
Master In Method