Technical Analyst Resume
Summary : Highly motivated IT professional with eighteen years experience. Works well in a team environment as well as independently. Constantly willing to learn new technologies to stay current in this constantly changing industry. Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
Skills : Digital Strategy, ECommerce, Customer Experience, Online Channel Management, Product Management, EMarketing, Project Management, Governance, Prioritization.
- Provided IT support for planning and operations of a new automated check-production system installed at eight Deluxe production plants, and for other systems and projects in support of production.
- In pre-launch stages of the automated check-production project, worked with plant staff on process definition, and communicated with internal customers on the advantages of the new technology.
- Coordinated and delivered training on the new check-production system and procedures.
- On all projects, acted as liaison between the information solutions group, application developers, hardware solutions group, networking group, electrical and mechanical engineers, customers, and support personnel.
- Identified, defined, and prioritized technology needs.
- Provided recommendations to the appropriate groups for improving workflow and processes.
- Followed up as needed to complete projects.
Technical Analyst Resume
Objective : Several years of information technolgy experience in diverse roles. Eager to learn new technologies and expand skills and knowledge. Motivated self-starter, ready to hit the ground running.
Skills : Microsoft Sql Server, Microsoft Visual Studio, Database Management, Vb.Net, Technical Support, Application Development, Hardware Troubleshooting, Software Support.
- Analyze and manage Kronos data and users.
- Create custom reports and advanced data analysis tools.
- Implement, manage and update Interfaces to Oracle for the automated transfer of data between systems.
- Manage and create custom tables, views, and queries in Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
- Manage implementations of new Kronos sites, configuring Kronos inTouch and 4500 clocks for connectivity to the corporate server.
- Define pay rules, work rules, adjustment rules, pay code distributions, defined holidays create device groups, hyperfine queries Display profiles.
- Support sites experiencing clock issues, work with a client to resolve clock issues caused by network configuration.
Technical Analyst II Resume
Headline : Expertise in analysis, technical design, code development, testing , deployment and production support Experience in HDFS, MapReduce, Hive,HBase, Pig, Sqoop, Flume, Spark .
Skills : Microsoft & Mac System Peripherals Including Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SharePoint, & Final Cut. Meditech Medical Records System. Epic Medical Records & Insurance Information System. Legacy System.
- Flight log & Work Order auditing & correction.
- Maintaining mechanic & pilot compliance with fed ex, & FAA regulations.
- Updating maitenance codes to ensure inspections are accomplished so that all air craft are air worthy.
- Communicating with dispatch regarding corrections & pilot errors.
- Edited Information notes which are bullet points on current activity for the company prepared for weekly publication.
- Stream lined flight log audit process by monitoring error Trending & interception with communication to dispatch manager.
- Set up recording process for each deferred maitenance order which arrives earlier than work orders.
Technical Analyst III Resume
Summary : Over 8 plus years of experience in Operations Management, managing a team providing desktop support services, Windows OS upgrade services Over 10 years of providing desktop support/break-fix services within an enterprise environment 6 plus years of providing enterprise level Project Coordination and Desktop Infrastructure upgrade.
Skills : Technical Support, Customer Service, Computer Skills.
- Resolve problems with proprietary dual channel ISDN video conferencing computer system.
- Handle incoming calls from clients with various technical problems.
- Correct connection issues remotely or with client over telephone.
- Setup mail accounts and offer assistance with various office applications.
- Remotely maintain and patch computer systems in a Windows 9x environment.
- In certain cases determine hardware replacement.
- Keep and maintain logs of all incoming calls assuring compliance with company service guidelines.
Senior Technical Analyst Resume
Objective : File Transmission Engineer working with file transmissions for various business partners and internal application teams. Write and edited korn shell scripts to send and recieve transaction files, Create and update network and data Maps. Provide 24x7 technical support for all file transfers. Troubleshoot issues ranging from network connectivity to security protocols.
- Preparation of the SRS, Impact analysis, high level, and low-level design documents.
- Designing of screen layout using Microsoft .NET for the presentation layer.
- Implementation of the VB.NET code and unit testing of the implemented code.
- Integration testing and system testing of the system.
- Creation of Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, Indexes, etc.
- Preparation and reviews of test cases, execution, and log status.
- Implemented the functionality for certain module that adheres to company's standards.
Software Technical Analyst Resume
Objective : Over 7+ years in developing of industrial experience analyzing, designing, and implementing Web-based applications using primarily Microsoft technologies. Over 5+ years of experience in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including System Requirements Collection, Architecture, Design, Development, Maintenance and Enhancement.
Skills : Superior understanding of computer and networking hardware and software systems.
- Involved in technical design of all major bug fixes, enhancements, POC and provide technically efficient solutions for billing module.
- Handle invoice printing module, developed to provide different Invoice Formats based on the requirement to user.
- Handling of the purely customized online invoice template developed to ease the process of creating online invoice through user friendly online invoice template user interface.
- Handling of purely customized expense billable screen functionality used to create expense invoices for client.
- Playing the role of a liaison between the Business Team (User) and the Finance team.
- Working very watchfully with business users and super users to help address any issues and concerns related to the application.
- Responsible for Gathering of business requirements, development, handling configuration, issues & setup in PeopleSoft.
- Proficient in writing complex database reports and customizing PeopleSoft delivered SQR reports Work on interface programs for migrating invoice data to systems from People Soft.
BS In Chemistry
Lead Technical Analyst Resume
Summary : Innovative, dynamic, and conscientious team player who develops strong working relationships, encourages team efforts, and is attentive to detail. Special abilities include project management of cross-functional teams, consensus building, customer service, sales, and quality assurance. Demonstrated ability to readily assimilate knowledge and skills, and adept with applying experience to achieve effective customer focused solutions.
Skills : Windows, Desktop Support, Leadership Skills, Communication Skills.
- Managed escalation of reported problems by prioritizing and assigning them to individual technicians with the best skill-set to resolve each problem.
- Proposed, documented, and implemented process flow.
- Reviewed and tested new software for future implementation within the company.
- Prepared documents and reports of a highly confidential nature.
- Researched, recommended, and implemented a time management software program that allowed individuals to properly track project hours, which provided the necessary documentation for accurate billing.
- Analyzed, designed, tested, and implemented customer service scripts that the first-level support group needed for troubleshooting and/or escalating problems to second-level support.
- Script implementation expedited problem resolutions, which increased overall customer service satisfaction from 80% to 98%.
- Planned and directed the smooth transition of entire IT cell phone migration from Cingular wireless to AT&T wireless, saving the company $400,000.00 with no major impact to daily business.
Infrastructure Technical Analyst Resume
Headline : Highly motivated natural leader with over 25 years' experience in customer service, coaching, business operations, and leadership. Experience with financial analysis and merchandising. Proven ability to foster effective relationships with customers, peers, and business partners across all levels of the organization. Expert at problem resolution and conflict management.
Skills : Unix shell scripting, Mainframe, Windows, IBM connect direct, IBM connect Enterprise, IBM control center.
- Participates in business planning, needs analysis and business risk assessments.
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements.
- Writes and updates procedures to maintain system protocols.
- Translates business requirements into technical design requirements.
- Monitors metrics and collects feedback to ensure that customer requirements are continuously met.
- Develops and modifies programs to meet business needs.
- Guides developers during coding and unit testing; Guides QA teams during UAT testing.
- Recommends solutions for customer training on new enhancements and projects.
Client Technical Analyst Resume
Objective : Technical problem-solver with over 20 years solid experience as Data Management Analyst, Social Media Marketing Programs Management, Ad Operations, Social Media Insight, Mobile Application Development, Agile Software Development, Site Management, and Direct User Support. Seeking a challenging position in an innovative environment where I can utilize my effective marketing campaign experience and diverse analytical skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Spreadsheets, Customer Service Skills,.
- Provide support for, manage and maintain network infrastructure, desktop, phone, tablet and application support for multiple corporate clients from various industries.
- Collaborate with clients and management to understand the needs of, and implement the most effective IT solutions for the clients business and infrastructure.
- Work effectively with internal and client teams to support needs and provide quality management of client networks, including documentation of infrastructure.
- Educate clients in Healthcare industry of the necessity for HIPPA compliance and risks associated with non-compliance.
- Install and maintain various DVR systems from box to business; including working with client to choose the best system to suit their needs, installing the cameras, running cable, and setting up the monitoring system/DVR.
- Provide support for and install various POS, CRM, Microsoft Office Suites and other proprietary applications.
- Utilize remote services (such as Log Me In) to resolve issues for clients.
- Install data and pot cabling for entire client buildings.
Computer Networking Systems
Business Technical Analyst Resume
Objective : An experienced IT Systems Administrator with 16+ years experience in virtual and physical server deployment and administration. Focused and disciplined IT professional, expert in leading and contributing to projects designed to improve system functionality and end-user productivity. Has capacity to tackle challenging issues, analyze alternatives, and provide solutions within organizational financial and time requirements.
Skills : Applications: MS Office, MS SharePoint, Client Line, BusinessObjects, ARIS.
- Managed corporate data center, including virtual server infrastructure, physical hosts, standalone servers, SAN storage, power, and disk/tape backup systems.
- Developed specifications, quoted, and purchased hardware and software.
- Managed multiple vendor and consultant relationships.
- Maintained service contracts and documentation on all datacenter equipment.
- Supported corporate finance, credit, HR, and engineering functional areas.
- Administered Sage Systems, Dun and Bradstreet, Spectrum iVantage HRIS, and SolidWorks 3D / PDMWorks client/server applications for respective areas.
- Implemented Symantec Enterprise Security, Dell Open Manage server monitoring, Surf Control internet monitoring, and ipMonitor network monitoring across enterprise.
M.B.A. In Management
Technical Analyst I Resume
Objective : 8+ years of extensive experience through the entire Software Development Life Cycle. Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of Client-Server and Web-based n-tier Architecture for Windows and Web Applications. Good Implementation knowledge in Microsoft .Net Technologies. Analysis, Design, web development and application development , Testing and Implementation of internet applications using C, ASP.
Skills : Customer Service, Excel.
- Wrote technical specifications from business requirements for a home preservation application which include multiple internal and external integrations.
- Performed enterprise data and XML mapping analysis.
- Collaborated with business analysts in gathering requirements.
- Designed new system analysis document templates for client to integrate into their existing processes.
- Responsible for the technical architecture of the Cybershift time clock badge equipment.
- Managed the project plan for a twenty location deployment.
- Position included SQL modification and development, business analysis, Project Management, and internal client facing.
Computer Information Systems
Technical Analyst Resume
Objective : ERP implementation, administration & usage Technical liaison between IT and end users Budgeting, IT Strategic Planning Able to multi-task and change priorities Vendor management and negotiations Operational procedures and instructions Team building, training and leadership Strong organizational, communication skills EDI/ACH/HRIS experience Systems and networking infrastructure.
Skills : .NET, Asp.Net, Sql Server, Photoshop, C#, PHP, Java,.
- Directed and coordinated all facets of technology as it integrated with the midrange computing environment.
- Investigated and recommended solutions and provided direction for future midrange technology and connectivity.
- Implemented a WAN environment, connecting remote sites to the production AS/400, Mainframe and network.
- Supported two AS/400's - one for a production environment and one for application development and testing.
- Performed operating system and third party product upgrades, as well as PTF loads.
- Established backup schedules and recovery routines.
- Successfully performed multiple disaster recovery tests at Sungard Recovery Site.
- Performed all work management and performance tuning functions.
Bachelor Of Science