Executive Sales Assistant Resume
Objective : Resourceful Executive Assistant adept at coordinating various projects, organizing large scale meetings, and managing third-party vendors. Highly self-motivated with a strong work ethic. Skilled at multi-tasking and maintaining an a ention to detail. Employs professionalism and superior communication skills to meet customer and company needs.
Skills : Excellent Communication, Schedule Management, Strong Client Relations.
- Assisted sales managers in 5 different channels of business including; International, National Accounts, Mass Market, Private Label, and Independent Accounts.
- Reviewed operating practices and work procedures to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures.
- Created and maintained organizational systems such as customer expansion procedures.
- Created, maintained, and enter information into spreadsheets and web-based platforms.
- Set up and managed vendor-specific web-based portals with appropriate information and documentation.
- Set up and managed paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as vendor-specific spreadsheets, correspondence, or other material.
- Completed and updated forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Coordinated and managed the flow of information, internally or with other organizations.
Jr. Executive Sales Assistant Resume
Objective : To obtain a Executive Sales Assistant position within a stable environment that will allow to maximise management skills, quality assurance achievement, organisational skills and exhibit the excellent customer service produced throughout the years.
Skills : Office Management Report, Document Records Management.
- Acted as liaison with other department administrative assistants and sales teams.
- Worked with the HR department in managing the sales team hiring process.
- Developed and maintained rigorous internal business processes such as management of timesheets, invoicing, sales incentive programs, and sales bonus programs.
- Produced and revise documents; reports of analysis, propositions, presentations, correspondence, and forms.
- Used considerable judgment when scheduling appointments and screening telephone calls.
- Organized and prioritized large volumes of information and communications for the executive management team.
- Placed special orders with vendors for products not stocked in the warehouse.
Sr. Executive Sales Assistant Resume
Summary : Ambitious and motivated Licensed Massage Therapist, bringing 6 years of experience providing Executive Sales Assistant professional massage therapy and decades of committed to quality service, cognitive thinking and management of organizational goals.
Skills : Microsoft Word, General Administrative Duties.
- Provided administrative support to the Director of Sales Operations and the Sales Department.
- Served as point of contact between management and the sales department.
- Maintained office & electronic calendars, inter-office communications, prepare emails and follow up emails for the Director of Sales Operations.
- Made domestic/international travel, hotel and rental car arrangements for the Director of Sales Operations, the sales department and for those international employees visiting the Miami office.
- Responded, organized and set up on-site customer meetings/visits requests and communicate alerts/follow-ups to management and all company employees.
- Planned and coordinated on and off-site sales meetings/events and develop presentations/handouts for these meetings.
- Coordinated high-level conference calls for upper management and the sales department.
- Prepared and filed monthly complicated and lengthy expense reports.
- Maintained and recorded Sales, Logistics and Marketing department's employee vacation/sick day's requests by obtaining HR and department manager's approval.
Executive Sales Assistant I Resume
Objective : Executive Sales Assistant focused on driving productivity by leveraging strong front & inner office management skills. Specialising in administrative support to busy offices. Committed to developing high quality results with little supervision.
Skills : MS office, Management, Marketing.
- Coordinates office management and special projects with a high degree of efficiency.
- Serves as the point person for managers, sales teams, clients, and vendors to ensure proper lines of communication.
- Maintains excellent communication skills, problem resolution abilities, and a high level of confidentiality.
- Provides sales management and advanced word processing support.
- Holds position as top salesperson all four years provided with major clients for the business.
- Provides executive-level administrative support to the Vice President of Sales and twelve direct reports with a demonstrated ability to improvise, improve procedures, and meet demanding deadlines.
- Liaison between all impacted departments to ensure proper communications and reporting practices.
- Plans and coordinates corporate luncheons, and develop presentations for related on-site and off-site meetings.
Executive Sales Assistant II Resume
Headline : Looking for a company to utilize and fine-tune the skills that developed over working Executive Sales Assistant career while being challenged to develop new skills for the future.
Skills : Transmission Substation Scheduler, Advanced Administrative Support, Microsoft Software.
- Assists in all aspects of sales involving belts, fashion jewelry, hair accessories, and cold-weather accessories.
- Interacts and liaison between Sales, Customers, Operations, Quality Control, Production, and Design team.
- Aids and assists with all costing and pricing quotes.
- Markets and merchandise goods for potential orders.
- Managing and maintaining sales orders and records of past and present sales/purchase orders.
- Advises sales on all account/customer inquiries.
- Communicates and relays all sales order changes and updates to the appropriate personnel.
- Reviews and advises comments on all pre-production and top of production samples.
- Manages and maintains the company's stock inventory for the cosmetic bag, umbrella and belt divisions for over 50,000 items.
Executive Sales Assistant III Resume
Summary : To obtain an Executive Sales Assistant position that will allow to rely on detail oriented nature and excellent interpersonal communication skills to ensure smooth and efficient operations.
Skills : Collections, Customer Service, Data Entry, Sales, Quality Control, Inbound/outbound Calls, Skip Tracing, And Account Retention, Warehouse, Production Line.
- Followed up on all sales needs, new vendor and new item form set up for retailers.
- Handled and responded to all email and phone requests for new item information.
- Coordinated, filed and archived all new item information and sell sheets.
- Managed pre and post-trade show information to all buyers.
- Reviewed all forms for complete and accurate information.
- Worked with vendors and retail buyers for a resolution to any outstanding issues.
- Prepared meeting agendas and materials.
- Organized and assisted with presentations.
- Assisted with communications and correspondence as needed.
Associate Executive Sales Assistant Resume
Headline : To gain a Executive Sales Assistant position within your company that will utilize acquired expertise, creative talents and commitment to excellence. Desire a position with career growth potential.
Skills : Management, Process Improvement, Team Building, Root Cause Analysis, Oracle, Salesforce.
- Organized President's calendars, travel arrangements, meetings, and events; tracked/maintained office assets, managed expense reports, and ordered supplies.
- Oversaw new hire/exit packages and performance reviews.
- Assisted technical teams in revenue tracking, data entry and provided marketing support.
- Provided support for a sales manager and an eight person sales team.
- Handled accounts payable and receivable, prepared bank deposits, controlled inventory, and maintained equipment while working with the technology department team.
- Maintained CEO's calendar; plan and schedule meetings, teleconferences and travel needs.
- Answered telephones and direct calls efficiently or take accurate messages where appropriate.
- Planned and coordinated public relation initiatives and business development events.
- Maintained client and employee database for mailing and communication purposes.
Lead Executive Sales Assistant Resume
Summary : Provides support in sales administration, generates sales-related reports , and acts as an extension of the sales team.
Skills : Computer ,MS Office, Communication.
- Included but not limited to: Answering all calls, following up with all calls and clients.
- Managed calendars, scheduling all showings and viewings reports for clients.
- Created CMA. Put together listing presentations.
- Hosted Open Houses and Broker's Caravans.
- Managed master buyer and seller lists.
- Ordered marketing material and assist with trade show activities and booking.
- Worked with product development and purchasing to identify and correct product quality concerns to resolve customer claims.
Lead Executive Sales Assistant Resume
Summary : Executive Sales Assistant will report directly to the Publisher of People and will work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment supporting a senior executive while collaborating extensively with the Sales and Marketing Teams.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Manage all executive administrative duties for senior and executive management to include social events and travel arrangements.
- Liaison between Ferrari and Maserati prospective clients, corporate offices, and authorized dealers to assist and generate automotive sales.
- Coordinate quarterly advertising budgets for key accounts and training seminars for new products.
- Coordinate calendars, correspondence, internal staff meetings for team leaders and supervisors.
- Provide sales support and training to a staff of fifteen to twenty client advisors.
- Design web templates for all internet activity, run direct mailers/mail merges for special dealership events and promotions.
- Coordinate and execute corporate events, to include marketing, budget, event tracking, and vendor negotiations.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of staff relationships with owners/prospects.
- Handle all BMW lease portfolio clientele.
Executive Sales Assistant Resume
Summary : Executive Sales Assistant position at Discovery Inc is the entry level role to get you on the path to a successful career within multi platform media sales. Sales Assistants provide sales support to Sales Directors, Sales Service Executives and Sales Planners on the Discovery Engage team. This team operates across the Discovery portfolio and executes on data-driven advertising opportunities.
Skills : Complex Problem Solving, Good Communication, MS Office.
- Establish strong business relationships and act as a liaison with advertising agency counterparts and internal Discovery departments including Pricing and Planning, Commercial Operations and Marketing and Billing.
- Respond to all client requests in a timely manner (flighting, revisions, allocations, added value, etc.).
- Execute all client orders across the Discovery portfolio ensuring that they are in approved weekly programming and compliant with all client requirements.
- Handle program and commercial changes and issue change notices to clients.
- Work with Sales Directors on campaign specification materials, deadlines and approvals.
- Work closely with Commercial Operations to schedule promotional assets.
- Reconcile billing discrepancies with agencies and billing departments.
- Perform other tasks as directed by the manager.