Resolution Specialist Resume
Summary : Licensed insurance professional with extensive experience in Sales, Customer service, prospecting and lead generation. Seeks a position offering new challenges and opportunities for career growth and advancement.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Selected by upper management to develop a new team.
- Researched incomplete tasks initiated by the customer or internal partner, reviewed procedures for multiple departments and communicated with internal and external partners to develop resolutions for incomplete tasks.
- Interpreted data, solved problems, and communicated effectively with various levels of management to bridge gaps between different departmental procedures in order to eliminate reoccurring issues.
- Showed initiative and ownership by compiling and developing scripts for specific functions and tasks of our department.
- Voluntarily changed work schedule to better accommodate high volumes and maintain established service levels.
- Assumed other tasks as needed by recognizing trends, performing troubleshooting and utilizing various computer programs (specifically Excel) to develop solutions and make a more efficient work environment.
- Performed outbound calls to customers and internal and external partners and presented data that was understandable at all levels.
Sr. Resolution Specialist Resume
Summary : Looking for a full time position in an environment that offers a great challenge and the opportunity to help the company advance efficiently and productively.
Skills : Microsoft Technology Associate, Windows Server Administration Fundamentals.
- Provides immediate coaching and feedback to ADT employees to assist with customer questions in a professional and helpful manner, while meeting ADT's financial objectives and following policy and procedure guidelines.
- Receives and handles incoming escalated calls from external customers requiring additional assistance and immediate account resolution.
- Accountable for following up with Dealers to ensure the resolution of problems and customer satisfaction.
- Gathers and analyzes reports and data to identify up-training opportunities, trends and any potential policy and procedural issues.
- Exhibits thorough knowledge of operational and system navigations to help representatives in order to solve customers' problem and/or issues.
- Displays proper call control techniques to meet department standards and control costs without adversely impacting customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for responding to correspondence and Internet E-mails.
- Required to make informed decisions regarding accounts.
Associate Of Science
Jr. Resolution Specialist Resume
Objective : Talented Sales Associate effective at multi-tasking and maintaining a friendly attitude under pressure. Efficiently builds loyalty and long-term relationships with customers while consistently achieving individual sales goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Drawing.
- Wrote correspondence letters for approvals, amendments, corrections, and acknowledgments through Access templates.
- Logged and tracked all written appeals to assure written acknowledgment and resolution occur within corporate guidelines.
- Ensured that tasks were completed by accessing the queues in the Prior Authorization Smart System and Member Notification Queue-Completing verbal notification to Medicare members.
- Accomplished the Approvals, Queue-Adding authorization (Pass) and Physician Fax Decision Queue-View fax confirmation in Outlook to ensure faxes were successfully sent.
- Maintained the database of all files and completed letters for Commercial and Medicare as well as research the database for completed case files and audits for Commercial and Medicare cases.
- Effectively handled customer inquiries, complaints, billing questions, payment extension/service requests, mail order concerns and assisted with inquires status prior to authorizations.
- Skills Used Time management, multi-tasking, communication skills, computer skills, problem resolving skills, and skills to deescalate irate customers.
Lead Resolution Specialist Resume
Headline : Outgoing individual who is a quick learner. Team player and believe that you chose how far you can go in life by choosing your attitude. Creative and self motivated.
Skills : Sales, Customer Service, Marketing.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Review insurance policy terms to determine whether a particular loss is covered by insurance.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results or any planned adjustments.
- Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills.
- Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes, such as extreme weather conditions that could increase utility bills.
Resolution Specialist III Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Resolution Specialist with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Oracle Order Management.
- Provided support and guidance to customer service representatives on challenging customer calls and performance feedback to managers when opportunities were identified.
- Assisted customer representatives with technical issues and navigating guidelines and software applications.
- Created professional business communications for customers and vendors.
- Educated and assisted policyholders and potential customers.
- Ensured exceptional customer experience by quickly and accurately resolving problems and answering questions from customers and lien holders regarding coverages, rates, and billing issues.
- Processing endorsements to existing policies and/or providing renewal information analyzed policy information and rate revision descriptions in order to explain underwriting reasons behind rate changes.
- Exceeded expectations for all performance reviews; consistently achieved above-average availability and call handle time.
Bachelor Of Arts
Resolution Specialist I Resume
Summary : Seeking a respectable position as in areas that can learn and grow in a reputed organization where leadership skills, dedication, experience and attitude of willingness to work will help the company grow and prosper.
Skills : Management, Management, Medical Billing, Medical Records, Medical Terminology.
- Managing escalations from front line associates.
- Resolve sensitive customer complaints or concerns and assist with the best of my abilities, offering alternative solutions to demonstrate skills in leadership, problem-solving and decision making.
- Support with calls for SOCS, AMI orders, prepay, RAD desk, construction, business accounts, and credit calls.
- Interact with Performance Development Team, Operations, Meter Reading and Call Center Support teams to achieve superior performance and service and to meet strategic goals.
- Investigate and or negotiate and monitor payments on deposit, final bills, final bill disputes, payment arrangements, and adjustments.
- Assist customers who have questions regarding registration or navigations.
- Mentor associates with quality and coaching when necessary.
- Feedback on any compliments, suggestions or complaints about any area of the company.
Associates in Business
Resolution Specialist II Resume
Summary : Results-oriented individual and team leader with more than 20 years of business experience in the financial services industry. Successful track record in a fast-paced, high volume, and constantly evolving Call Center.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Resolved account issues presented by internal partners, dealerships, state Attorney Generals, and direct customers.
- Research and respond to complaints filed with state Attorney General offices and executive management.
- Served as a liaison between Chrysler Financial internal departments and the customer base by coordinating follow up to expedite requests.
- Supervised, trained, and directed work schedules and responsibilities for 10-15 representatives.
- Conducted performance reviews and evaluations of representatives.
- Field escalated telephone calls in a supervisory capacity from Customer Service and Resolution Department representatives.
- Recognized by management as a "Subject Matter Expert" on a wide variety of business processes.
- Proficient in MS Word, Power Point, Excel, and Outlook; Lotus Notes; and various proprietary software programs.
Master Of Applied Sciences
Customer Resolution Specialist Resume
Summary : Customer-oriented Customer Service Representative successful at troubleshooting and handling customer support issues in a timely manner. An energetic customer service representative with strong time management skills who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Supervisor, Resolution Specialist, Retail Sales.
- Assist independent agents, sales and service representatives with system issues and questions about procedures, and guide them toward appropriate resolutions based on business conditions.
- Use feedback to make sure representatives are conforming to legal guidelines.
- Use strong analytical skills and knowledge of our underwriting systems and insurance law to provide timely and accurate guidance.
- Provide direction and support to phone representatives and independent agents to allow them the opportunity to succeed.
- Independently handle the most complex problems and diffuse the most challenging and sensitive escalated calls.
- Educate and advise agents on how to make a positive impact on our customers.
- Currently maintaining an active Property and Casualty license in the State of Ohio, as well as proprietary licenses in 8 other states.
B.A. In Communications
Certified Resolution Specialist Resume
Summary : Conscientious and organized individual with exceptional time management ability. Personable team player with superior communication and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Type 45 Wpm, Multi-Tasker, Planning And Organizing, Adaptability/Flexibility.
- Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client Discrepancies and short payments.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts Customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department.
- Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
- Must communicate & follow up effectively with sales debt regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with dealers and sales.
Certificate In Insurance
Resolution Specialist/Analyst Resume
Summary : To obtain long-term employment with growth potential with a company where contribute hardworking ability and positive attitude.
Skills : Typing 85 WPM, 10 Key - 12,000 KPH.
- Receive payments and post amounts paid to customer accounts.
- Locate and monitor overdue accounts, using computers and a variety of automated systems.
- Record information about financial status of customers and status of collection efforts.
- Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by mail and telephone.
- Confer with customers by telephone to determine reasons for overdue payments and to review the terms of sales, service, or credit contracts.
- Advise customers of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment.
- Persuade customers to pay amounts due on credit accounts, damage claims, or non- payable checks, or to return merchandise.
- Sort and file correspondence, and perform miscellaneous clerical duties such as answering correspondence and writing reports.
Resolution Specialist Resume
Summary : Highly organized and detail-oriented Certified Public Accountant, knowledgeable in regulatory reporting, accounting operations, tax accounting and audit. Masters-trained business professional with significant real-world management and supervisory experience and a clear understanding of the challenges of day-to-day business operation.
Skills : MS Excel Intermediate.
- Provide administrative support in the payment processing and collections process.
- Prepare outstanding accounts reports and gathers credit and/or reference information.
- Maintain database by entering, updating, and retrieving data, as well as formatting and generating reports.
- Maintain records on credit risks, delinquent accounts, and incomplete files.
- Assist in resolution of outstanding invoice problems from past due accounts.
- Respond to inquiries from customers or external collection resources.
- Unresolved issues to determine reason for payment delinquency and to obtain payment commitments.
- Exercise independent judgment in obtaining payments, and issuing garnishments and extensions.