Client Coordinator Resume
Objective : Currently have 6+ years of relevant work experience in the service and retail industries as well as the fitness/gym industry where I experienced different management styles, sales, and business development experience. I would like to take my current experience and knowledge a step further and grow with a company.
Skills : Management, Marketing.
- Serves as the central point of contact for assigned areas of responsibility; may perform duties of lower-level Buyers as required.
- Receives requests for purchase orders routed to the Material Management Department or the customer's procurement system.
- Receives and reviews purchase requisitions for completeness, contract compliance and conformity to policy and procedures.
- Enters manual or hardcopy order requests into appropriate ERP system options to create purchase orders.
- Processes electronic requisitions or inventory control recommended reorders to create purchase orders.
- Communicates with vendors regarding purchasing supplies, equipment and service contracts in accordance with customer policies and procedures in order to ensure accuracy of product, price, and delivery terms.
- Moves orders to appropriate contracted suppliers when conversions to new products have been approved by the Regional Resource Groups, local Product Conversion Committee, and department users to meet all compliance goals.
- Routes orders accordingly for medical supplies, expedite open orders, facilitates product substitutions on back ordered products and verifies pricing against contractual agreements.
Bachelor Of Finance
Client Coordinator III Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Client Coordinator with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : MS Office, Analysis, Data Collection, Project Management, Business Objects.
- Paperless processing of new construction residential loans with extensive knowledge of Conventional, FHA, VA and USDA mortgages for multiple states.
- Review and Audit loans for accuracy and completeness, order required 3rd party verifications and documentation for the loan file.
- Processed all loan files for submission and closing pursuant to Fannie and Freddie guidelines along with certain investor requirements Coordinated closing with the Builder thru Customer Care Team based on home completion dates.
- Constant communicated with the borrowers, loan consultants, closers and title on a regular basis regarding all aspects of the mortgage and building process.
- Worked in conjunction with the Builder and Sales to ensure every loan in their pipeline is moving through the process according to completion/construction dates.
- Maintained daily workflow prioritization to ensure loans on target closing list are being worked on accordingly.
- Communicate actively w/ any third parties tied to the transaction including the appropriate Title Company, or other Vendor.
A.A. In Business Administration
Client Coordinator II Resume
Objective : Former lead data processor and lead trainer. Knowledgeable in phone etiquette and Microsoft Office programs as well as property preservation terms and items. Extremely thorough and a perfectionist to make sure clients and customers are satisfied with ending results. A great team player always willing to help others. Interested in pursuing more data processing positions or sales associate positions.
Skills : Communication, Microsoft Office, Training, Multitasking, Thoroughness, Self-started With Strong Conflict Resolution Experience, Team Player, Articulate Written And Verbal Communication Skills, Helping Others, Social Media, Photoshop, Repair Base, Phone Etiquette.
- Assisted both clients and contractors regarding work orders and statuses of jobs.
- Trained new-hire employees to be familiar with company systems and client websites.
- Processed orders received from contractors to ensure clients received results.
- Reviewed work orders to ensure work submitted to clients met their qualifications and requirements.
- Worked together with fellow employees and management to come up with resolutions when faced with issues and to improve the company.
- Immediately addressed client issues upon discovery to ensure a relationship with clients never weakened and in return, strengthened.
- Worked with XactPRM to make and provide clients with cost estimators to validate bids.
Client Coordinator I Resume
Headline : Motivated, personable, reliable, and professional, with a talent for quickly learning new concepts and technology. Flexible and versatile and works well under pressure, excellent customer service skills, comfortable working in a fast-paced environments.
Skills : Ms office.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the clinic including opening procedures, inventory, orders, sales and troubleshooting.
- Manage the schedules of 4 therapists on a daily basis, utilizing MindBody Online software, scheduling up to 180 visits per month.
- Generate daily and weekly reports for the clinic regarding client contacts, revenue and payments, and comparative analysis among therapists and clinics.
- Introduce and explain The Method to potential and new clients with the intention of signing them up for a program and creating repeat business.
- Build relationships with clients to provide the best customer service experience possible and create long-term client retention.
- Manage social media (Facebook and Twitter) creating a consistent public perception utilizing specialized marketing techniques specific to Egoscue.
- Assist in the hiring and training process of new employees.
- Answer and direct phone calls/emails, make reach and lead calls using Salesforce.
Bachelor Of Arts
Sr. Client Coordinator Resume
Summary : Experience many customer service opportunities, from working in the dining services as a cashier and serving food to working with the elderly as a nursing assistant.
Skills : MS Office, MS Excel.
- Managed large volume of telephone interface with contacts outside of office, including sales and service personnel, customers and clinical service specialists.
- Schedule Clinical Services applications training by making decisions regarding availability of resources with cost-effective and customer-based measures.
- Analyze options and offer alternatives when immediate scheduling solutions not realized.
- Coordinated with sales (when product shipped) and field service (when product installed) to schedule applications.
- Maintained applications scheduling system for clarity and accuracy.
- Created and maintained databases and spreadsheets as needed to aid in the Clinical Services organization.
- Maintained frequent contact with specialist.
- Inform all specialists of new or changed assignments in timely manner via phone and/or electronic mail.
Jr. Client Coordinator Resume
Objective : To obtain an Administrative Assistant position that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills and my ability to work well with others to make a positive contribution to your team.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Data Entry, Type 45 Wpm, Powerpoint, Excellent Verbal And Written Communication Skills, Medical Terminology, Customer Service.
- Responsible for light clerical duties including operating a busy phone line, directing calls, greeting clients, faxing, scanning, and mail.
- Responsible for typing various memos and business correspondences and providing administrative support to management and staff.
- Assisting Loan Officer's and Processor's with client files.
- Including ordering 4506 tax transcripts, verification of employments, sending out appraisals with Appraisal Disclosure HVCC, closing documents and HUDS to Clients.
- Updating and entering all client information into ACT Data Base.
- Sending out monthly mailers to clients and business associates.
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining all office supplies.
- Responsible for monthly office expense report and invoices.
Lead Client Coordinator Resume
Objective : Efficient workers with good analytical ability; ability to prioritize work activities while maintaining a high level of accuracy; able to handle a variety of tasks with speed; attention to detail and accuracy; research and resolve problems in a stressful environment with constant work-related interruptions.
Skills : Interpersonal Skills, Knowledge Of Social Structures And Changes, Critical Thinking, Social Interaction With Diverse Cultures.
- Participate in Client strategic planning process.
- Gather, compile and interpret client assessments and requirements to develop appropriate programs for client's needs.
- Ensure clients expectations are met through coordinating client requirements based on their IPC Individual Plan of Care.
- Handle issues appropriately until resolved.
- Collaborate with Program Manager on scheduling new and /or transfer clients.
- Documented progress and recommendations; based on clients ability to achieve progress, lack of or regress, on their program data, then determine or established and managed goals for clients.
- Work as an intricate part of an Interdisciplinary Team to create reasonable, logical and attainable goals and encourage mastering objectives.
Master Of Science
Client Coordinator II Resume
Summary : Over thirty years office experience with secretarial, administrative and customer service responsibilities. Outstanding communication, organizational and problem solving skills. Punctual, dependable, professional and detail oriented.
Skills : Security Risk Management; Debit Management; Collections.
- Provide clerical and office support functions to all departments.
- Assist in and for preparation and distribution of special projects.
- Serve as liaison between clients and Laboratory Manager and Technicians.
- Front counter coordinator to assist walk-in clients, answer multi-line phone system and provide customers with information regarding various tests provided by the company.
- Schedule onsite assessments and in-house tests.
- Generate reports from tests results for QA review prior to client distribution.
- Distribute all final reports to clients and communications with a reference laboratory.
- Assisted in the development and managed the implementation of the company's first multi-division automated telephone system.
Bachelor Of Science
Asst. Client Coordinator Resume
Headline : Skilled professional with 10 years of administrative and human service support experience in both the public and non-profit sector. Proactively develop, streamline and energize projects, and programs to enhance socioeconomics development, job security, effective and comprehensive support to senior executives, including President, Service Director, and Client Executives. Proven record of success communicating and interacting with clients, physicians, psychologist, account executives, residential and community agencies.
Skills : Body mechanics, Transfers and mobility training for home care workers.
- Generate an individualized weekly schedules for each client.
- Schedule PTP therapist individual client sessions and update client schedules as needed.
- Schedule and coordinate outside appointments for clients currently in treatment.
- Gather, distribute and file client requests: to see therapist, Director of Professionals Healthcare, attending physician, psychiatrist and ancillary providers, passes.
- Coordinate service provider / client appointments with Evaluation Coordinator (responsible for IDE client activities).
- Provide and coordinate treatment quality for 25 high-level executives and celebrity clients.
- Reduce monthly budget by $1800 in first month by reducing outside vendor contracts.
Client Coordinator/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Focused and goal oriented with a dynamic history of employment experiences. Talent for quickly adapting to a variety of environments and people. Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and peers in varying settings. Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential information concerning clients in professional relationships. Demonstrates ability to identify and quickly solve problems. Flexible and versatile - able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure.
Skills : Data Entry, Microsoft Office, IMIS, Logic Pro, Audacity, Sony Vegas, LMS, Email Marketing, Communications, Marketing, Online Marketing, HTML, Invoicing, Report Preparation, Data Analysis, Reporting, Management, Project Management, Project Development, Project Coordination, Project Planning.
- Generating, confirming, rescheduling, and cancelling assessments through an online database.
- Working with team members to schedule assessments and assigning workload.
- Information, Data, and Client Management: Maintain sensitive client information using Microsoft Office, EQM Database, and Dropbox.
- Requesting and receiving daily reports regarding the status of various internal record keeping items.
- Making and receiving phone calls and e-mails to communicate with client base.
- Handle client issues and provide corrective actions to ensure compliance with company procedures.
- Create, date, and proofread certificates, scopes, and other documents to provide accuracy.
Client Coordinator/Representative Resume
Summary : A challenging and responsible position which would effectively utilize my prior experience, training and strength.
Skills : Customer Service.
- Observe individuals, review data and progress, and revise programs based on individual's needs and performance.
- Ensure consistency among external and internal programs and disciplines.
- Service design and delivery which provides each individual with an appropriate active treatment program.
- Resolve any discrepancies or conflicts between programmatic, medical, dietary and vocational aspects of the individual's assessment and program.
- Follow up to recommendations for services, equipment or programs.
- Ensure that adequate environmental supports and assistive devices are present to promote independence.
- Ensure all service area reports are submitted.
Bachelor Of Science
Client Coordinator Resume
Summary : A challenging and responsible position which would effectively utilize my prior experience, training and strength. Professional Summary Health Professional Client Coordinator Registration Representative Front Desk Supervisor Office Manager.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Mac OS X.
- Provide support implementation of the patient care policies, the management of medical records and billing.
- Supervision of front desk employees, and verification, problems related to the front desk.
- Coordination and clarification of the facts with efficiency and effectiveness.
- Proficient in oral and written communication skills.
- Maintain daily medical scheduling, office supplies, and inventory of office equipment.
- Maintain and control of patient transportation, interaction in the positive manner with internal and external contacts.
- Completion tasks with critical deadlines and maintenance of the highest level of confidentiality.
CPT In Medical