Executive Recruiter Resume
Objective : Self-motivated, professional who enjoys excelling in the placements of Executive Recruiter professional within the Oil-Gas Industry.
Skills : Recruiting, Advising, Human Resources, Sales, Counselling.
- Participated in recruitment, interview and selection of candidates for various levels of position openings in Accounting and Finance.
- Worked at Mary Hudson to source SCM and Procurement, Scheduling personnel.
- Sourced, screened, evaluated and selected candidates through a structured recruitment process designed to obtain the best candidate.
- Informed applicants of job duties and responsibilities, compensation and benefits, work schedules and working conditions, company policies, promotional opportunities, and other related information.
- Advised and coached hiring managers throughout the recruitment process.
- Generated qualified candidates through cost-effective efforts (i.e., alternative sourcing).
- Utilized a resume database for sourcing and tracking of all candidates.
Sr. Executive Recruiter Resume
Objective : 10+ plus years in Relationship Building, Recruiting and Talent Management to provide outstanding service in all aspects of my day-to-day dealings. Specialties include, but are not limited to: Sales, Human Resources, Marketing, Accounting, Business Development, Financial Services, all levels of Analytical positions, Operations, and Executive Level placements.
Skills : Recruiting, On Boarding Full Cycle, Researching.
- Studied and understood the requirements given by clients.
- Sourced and screened profiles from diverse sources, like jobs portal, references, internal reference and social networks as per requirements.
- Identified, convinced and motivated the potential candidates.
- Ensured accurate and timely delivery of the resume.
- Coordinated with the Client's panel members to Schedule Interviews.
- Recruited for Middle & Senior level positions.
- Got requirements & analyzed the skill sets of the requirements.
Sr. Executive Recruiter Resume
Summary : To build stability with an established company in a Recruiter position that will utilize my diverse experience in a demanding environment that requires excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
Skills : Management, Microsoft Office.
- Examines new employee job requisitions and followup with the hiring managers to find out specifics on the position to drive recruiting strategies.
- Conducts phone screens and in-person interviews with all candidates to determine qualifications and determine fit for the hiring requirements.
- Directs Source candidates through cold calling, online sourcing, networking, referral, and headhunting.
- Assists with Community Events including door to door efforts, job fairs, high school, and other offsite recruiting.
- Manages the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Performs detailed reference checking on selected candidates and reviews results with a hiring manager.
- Conducts background checks per hiring requirements.
- Manages the presentation, selection, offer, closing, and administrative components involved in full lifecycle recruiting.
Executive Recruiter I Resume
Objective : Producer of positive results; highly creative and passionate with a strong dedication to personal growth and career advancement; strongly committed to achievement and overall success. Notable as an energetic, aggressive and results oriented professional with a solid foundation in all aspects of business management, consulting sales, executive/HR recruiting, operations, administration, project management and customer service, enhanced by highly developed analytical and problem resolution skills.
Skills : MS Office, Recruiting, Management
- Responsible for candidate management and full life cycle recruiting for both exempt and non-exempt positions.
- Participated in daily strategy meetings.
- Utilized the applicant tracking system (ATS) to manage jobs and candidates.
- Sourced and recruited candidates for select roles using ATS, internet/social media and direct network referrals.
- Reviewed interview results with business leaders and participated in the final selection of candidates.
- Focused on recruitment and career placement for a wide range of industries, including but not limited to Manufacturing, Engineering, Architectural, Financial Services, Retail, Food & Beverage, Hospitality, Medical, Municipality, Legal and Education.
- Specialized in headhunting and direct hire placement for business professionals and executive management.
Executive Recruiter II Resume
Headline : Strong interpersonal skills Extensive Executive Recruiter experience Proficiency of all Microsoft programs Excellent organisational skills Detail oriented, responsible, dependable, independent, team player and willing to do what it takes to get the job done Recruiting through social media, networking events and campus visits.
Skills : Human Resources, Research, Teaching, Payroll, Management.
- Responsible for full life cycle recruiting including direct sourcing, interviewing, final salary negotiations, presenting offers and closing on both the client and candidate side.
- Partnered with hiring managers from a range of industries to determine current staffing needs, understand requirements and develop job descriptions.
- Sourced for candidates utilizing websites, job boards, recruiting software, candidate networking and referrals.
- Implemented and coordinated tactical recruiting plans to achieve clients' talent objectives while always instilling best practices and proposing enhancements to internal practice and processes.
- Managed client relations, retention of existing clientele, problem solving, cost management and pricing.
- Recruited for C-level Executives Assistants, Administrative Assistants, HR Manager/Generalist, Recruiters, Event/Project Coordinator, Legal Assistants, and Accounting Clerk.
- Recruited, interviewed and refered candidates for non-exempt and management positions.
- Handled employee relation issues including conducting reference checks, hiring, professional development, disciplinary issues and terminations; determine unemployment eligibility.
- Tracked employees' performances.
Executive Recruiter III Resume
Summary : Responsibilities include sourcing candidates utilizing both standard tools and advanced Internet search tools, conducting in-depth phone screens with the ability to quickly assess someones character; using behavioral interviewing strategies; evaluating, negotiating, extending, and closing candidates on offers; developing and maintaining a solid pipeline of qualified candidates; and performing reference checks.
Skills : Recruitment, Screening, Management.
- Focused on a clinical and regulatory search for biotech companies.
- Placed Associate Director through Chief Medical Officer positions for clinical drug development organizations.
- Worked on behalf of VC based small to mid-sized companies.
- Partnered closely with the client (CEO, HR, VP of Clinical Development) through the full lifecycle of search.
- Helped the client to define the position to be filled.
- Identified candidates by sourcing through client contact/referrals, professional networks, associations, and social media.
- Performed the recruiting function, contact potential candidates who are appropriate for the position and obtain complete information from the candidate, including curriculum vitae, salary needs, relocation issues.
Asst. Executive Recruiter Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging and rewarding Executive Recruiter position with a progressive organization, that will allow full utilization of skills, and the achievement of professional growth.
Skills : New Business Development, Strategic Marketing, Recruiting, Staffing.
- Recruits and interviews for all aspects of the medical field.
- Assesses candidate skills and salary category.
- Advertises, markets, and sales to potential and existing clients.
- Manages temporary employees, as well as the start and end of assignments.
- Ensures completion of training and documentation.
- Develops community, employee, and customer relations.
- Assists the client with specialized needs, identifying possible talent for client-specific requirements.
- Works closely with Human Resources departments to ensure all essential needs and procedures are being followed.
Associate Executive Recruiter Resume
Headline : Dedicated HR Professional with 4 plus years of experience in dynamic, entrepreneurial environments including corporate and consulting sector with emphasis on HR Staffing - Selection & Retention, Process Improvement, HRIS and other HR administrative duties with excellent computer skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Customer Service, Customer Relations, Sales Support, Recruiting.
- Included working on multiple full-time positions for product companies (Amazon, Cisco, Net App, Oracle, HP, Data Domain and other startups) in Silicon Valley and Greater Seattle Area experiencing full-cycle employment practices.
- Interacted directly with Hiring Managers to understand the technical requirements of the opening.
- Developed recruiting strategies for each assignment and sourced, screened active and passive candidates via cold calling, referrals, Linked In, Facebook and company database.
- Qualified candidates based upon interpersonal skills, technical, compensation, behavioral and motivational requirements.
- Submitted successfully pre-screened candidates to the hiring manager directly or via portals.
- Setup and coordinated interviews between hiring managers and candidates, follow-up with Hiring Manager, negotiate salaries and extend offers to successful candidates.
- Maintained and updated the internal candidate databases for future Knowledge Base purposes.
- Researched and interacted with new companies for business development.
- Recruited and placed a wide spectrum of candidates in the technology industry.
Lead Executive Recruiter Resume
Summary : Looking for a culture that promotes work life balance for families in a sales, management, operations, recruiting or other capacity.
Skills : Recruiting, Business Development, Account Manager, Negotiation, Human Resources.
- Tracks quickly and precisely qualified Architects and Engineers for a specific job.
- Recognizes as the Top New Recruiter and successfully made 12 placements.
- Adepts at locating resources to target qualified candidates.
- Experts at representing candidates and client companies effectively.
- Conducts thorough behavioral-based interviews and phone screens to assess both technical baselines as well as skills to be successful in the Tesla environment.
- Focuses on providing a great candidate experience at every opportunity.
- Works within predefined recruitment processes while monitoring that process to identify, recommend areas, improve and ensure best practices at all times.
Executive Recruiter Resume
Summary : Executive Recruiter partners with the whole organization, especially with hiring managers, in searching for, attracting, assessing and finally hiring the best-fit candidates. You will directly contribute to building a world-class talent organization and (directly) source across the globe.
Skills : Microsoft Project, Recruiting, Management.
- Searches and recruits for both national and international Healthcare clients including industry areas such as Biotech, Pharma, Med Device, Med Ed, Consulting, BD, MD's, Digital, communications, and marketing and all other related areas.
- Responsible for growing the consulting and agency Healthcare department by over 65% in less than 90 days.
- Works with and builds relationships for major clients throughout the country and aiming to gain fee agreements and contracts.
- Works with and place Direct Hire roles at the Executive level throughout the Healthcare Consulting world.
- Responsible for obtaining 50 Candidate Data Sheets, 16 resumes, and 5 presentations to the client per week.
- Responsible for placing one top-level Executive per month.
- Updates obtain and create new data/information on clients throughout the industry using specific techniques to effectively grow the candidate pool and client base.
- Researches and develops new innovative clients and products to ensure longevity and industry knowledge.
- Responsible for submitting, phone screening, scheduling, and resume edits.