District Coordinator Resume
Headline : Over twenty-two (22) years working experience in Community-based and Rural development projects funded by International/ Multinational donors. Works effectively as a team member or independently.
Skills : District Coordinator, Leadership, Supporting/Managing.
- Served as the Administrative Head and Focal person of the District Office.
- Oversaw the identification, preparation and implementation of all the Commission's projects/ programmes in the District.
- Responsible for executing and reporting Projects/ programmes.
- Performed target in the District for regional and Headquarter consolidation and presentation to the SPU at State House.
- Reviewed Staff Work Plans, monitored and evaluated staff performance.
- Built networking and advocacy relationships with District level stakeholders and agencies.
- Coordinated the provision of technical assistance to local Councils.
Master Of Arts
Sr.District Coordinator Resume
Summary : Possess keen understanding of government operations. Able to deliver government services efficiently without compromising quality. Foster cooperative interdepartmental relations to coordinate efforts.
Skills : Educator,Teacher, Leadership, Mentor, Visual Merchandising, Merchandiser.
- Responsible for providing full logistical support of seized property for The Department of Treasury.
- Responsible for retrieval, transportation, storage, and liquidation.
- Managed fiscal operations.
- Supervisized/monitored control of invoicing, cost requests, etc.
- Ensured that the program continually meets contractual and accounting requirements.
- Accepted property, ensured database updates are completed in a timely manner and accurately entered tracking forms.
- Monitored property while in storage as required.
Asst. District Coordinator Resume
Headline : over 22 years experience in district coordinator who recognizes the potential of technology to address existing student needs.
Skills : Marketing, District Coordinator, Coordinator, Planner, Promotional Work, and hosting.
- Conducted normal administrative functions of thePlan.
- Scheduled weekly itinerary and made travel arrangements for District Manager.
- Travelled to struggling stores throughout the region to help with HR issues such as pre-employment screening, interviewing, and hiring of employees.
- Assisted with team building initiatives and overall support for maintenance of organizational culture and employee morale.
- Reviewed weekly sales reports from each store to determine necessary increase or decrease in store staffing budget.
- Developed and implemented programs and initiatives for over 5000 members and industry leaders.
- Supervisized to 20-30 real estate agents.
Master Of Arts
Associate District Coordinator Resume
Headline : Possess 20 years of experience in District Coordinator. Self-motivated individual with excellent analytic problem solving, interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
Skills : Customer service, Analytical skills, Coordinator.
- Kept sales engineers abreast of potential problems and opportunities with the customer.
- Organized/obtained necessary materials and proper test equipment based on requirements.
- Maintained, and controlled job costs to achieve the best ratio compared to the actual selling price.
- Made emergency customer calls to gather critical information and pass it on to appropriate party for action
- Monitored overtime of the productive workforce.
- Reconciled the overtime with the signed time slips from the customer.
- Completed various office administration responsibilities as required.
Master Of Arts
District Coordinator II Resume
Headline : Dedicated individual with an extremely diverse skill set in District Coordinator, seeking employment within organization. Works effectively as a team member or independently.
Skills : Sales And Service, Inventory Control, Logistics.
- Managed various fundraising campaigns throughout districts in the Midwest region.
- Worked directly with superintendents and principals to organize fundraising.
- Established a fundraising schedule for each school in the district on an annual basis.
- Hold school-wide assemblies throughout the district describing and explaining program works.
- Promoted faculty and staff excitement for the upcoming campaign with motivational assemblies.
- Travelled to various schools on dates of fundraising campaigns.
- Assisted the students and staff in that district with fundraising efforts.
District Coordinator III Resume
Summary : To support the organizations mission, vision and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, teamwork, innovation, respect, commitment to community, accountability, ownership and a passion for working with youth.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Talent Management, Peachtree Accounting, Various Business Programs.
- Responsible for office management and providing administrative assistance to the Director of Midwest District Office.
- Handled all routine typing of correspondence and contracts as well as incoming/outgoing mail and packages.
- Updated Statistical Reports.
- Operated income reports weekly and monthly as required.
- Responsible for daily office operations including ordering all office supplies and paying all invoices.
- Provided daily feedback and effective communication to store executives.
- Ensured platinum standard protocols, including delivering general staff development trainings, coaching, troubleshooting store profitability, etc.
District Coordinator/Consultant Resume
Summary : Exceptional Sales and service professional with proven success and expertise in customer service/leasing/collections. Possessing a proven ability to go above and beyond the call of duty for the company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Administration, Customer Relations.
- Supervisized and staffed coordinator for special events in area.
- Acted as the temporary District Coordinator for the territory.
- Hired, trained and staffed event specialist for in store sampling in major chain stores.
- Responsible for public speaking appearances to communicate agency policy.
- Prepared technical reports and summarized inspection findings.
- Served on licensure inspection team to evaluate program compliance with state regulations.
- Provided technical assistance/consultation to community.
Lead District Coordinator Resume
Summary : To work in an office managerial and/or administrative assistant position for a progressive, goal oriented company. Have extensive regulatory compliance experience.
Skills : Cash Handling, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Customer Service.
- Processed all relevant personnel changes through GEMS.
- Tracked training for new employees and ongoing training.
- Coordinate sales events for all employees as required.
- Coordinate with management meetings within the district.
- Answered phones, worked closely with the District Manager.
- Coordinated with a team of 25 consultants that report directly to recruiter.
- Answered all questions to the best of ability and
maintained a positive work place.
Bachelor In Psychology
Jr. District Coordinator Resume
Objective : To work closely in supporting the developmentally disabled individuals in their development of basic living and social skills with the primary goal of integrating into the community.
Skills : Marketing, Coordinator, Planner, and hosting.
- Communicated with Executive Director for budgeting purposes.
- Collaborated with Administrative team in clinical program.
- Participated in Clinical Conference calls, staff meetings and trainings staff.
- Maintained excellent patient service relationships.
- Represented the clinic professionally in all work related interactions with vendors, community members and healthcare.
- Served as a resource to clerical staff over all front office functions.
- Assisted in the hiring process for clerical-clinical assistants.
District Coordinator Resume
Headline : Highly qualified District Coordinator with experience in the industry. Excel in the collaborative environment on which company prides. Looking to apply education and experience to a career.
Skills : Customer service, Team management, Coordinator.
- Responsible for the profit in multiple states.
- Managed up to 23 parks at a time.
- Managed paying tenants, so that the company could sell it at a profit.
- Trained Park Managers in collecting rents, issuing notices of violation and the attorney's for evictions.
- Maintained database for each park.
- Set up parks in the database for licenses, utilities, etc.
- Created training program for future District Coordinators.
Certification In Business