Interactive Designer Resume
Summary : An innovative, creative, and accomplished interactive designer excelling in merging web design with strategic marketing and analytics to build highly advanced and effective online experiences.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, HTML.
- Created department and campaign websites from concepts to implementation.
- Collaborated with marketing and email promotion teams in creating graphic and branding standards.
- Produced online 60-second Advocate ads and promotional Flash game on various Chamber issues and topics.
- Designed and maintained websites, starting from the main uschamber.com website to smaller departmental microsites and portals.
- Created online banners, key graphics, and email design assets.
- Developed design briefs and brand guidelines.
- Consulted with SME to develop learning objectives Develop eLearning to convey learning toward target audiences.
- Generated evaluations to measure knowledge pre/post-training Create training materials catering to individual and team needs.
Interactive Designer/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Motivated and highly experienced professional seeking employment in the capacity of a Web Designer or Graphic Designer, to put expertise effort, and abundant creativity.
Skills : Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Creative.
- Elevated the Fender brand with creative design solutions on international advertising campaigns.
- Worked collaboratively and cross-departmentally at an international level to develop successful user experiences for e-commerce initiatives on fender.com.
- Membered of the fender.com eCommerce website launch team utilizing the Demandware platform.
- Led Web Designer for Fender specialty brands Gretsch and Jackson.
- Responsible for designing and maintaining jacksonguitars.com and gretschguitars.com Motion graphics designer for video projects.
- Developed and updated e-Commerce solutions in the Demandware platform.
- Promoted to Lead Interactive Designer for the new Gretsch website Worked closely with Developers, Video Producers, Product Managers.
Interactive Designer II Resume
Headline : Responsible for UX/UI design using Bootstrap and Foundation platforms for multiple sites including the Fender International website and Fender Custom Shop.
Skills : Leadership skills, Team Building.
- Co-ordinated print design projects for both Penn State Law and the School of International Affairs.
- Designed print materials using InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, for the law school and work with print vendors.
- Designed email marketing campaigns using Dreamweaver, including photography, HTML coding, image placement, file uploading in a content management system.
- Photographed students, faculty, and staff in portraits or action shots for articles on the websites and for various promotional online and print materials.
- Supervised two summer interns who worked on editing and organizing images for the law school's photo database.
- Part of an in-house marketing department for a large gas station chain with a focus on adventure branding.
- Managed all digital content and interactions, including a loyalty rewards program, in-store POP, and social media.
Interactive Designer/Analyst Resume
Summary : Creative, curious, and innovative designer, skilled in the creation, development, and execution of stunning visual communication solutions to build customer trust and loyalty.
Skills : Adobe Creative Suite, Technical Skills.
- Charged with designing, building, and launching custom mobile and web advertising units to appear on the company's websites.
- Designed custom ad units for desktop and mobile advertising and collaborated with client agencies for major retailers.
- Collaborated with sales and branding teams to develop functional prototypes and specs for online ad products allowing for custom advertising.
- Added functionality to existing products that contributed to clients remaining competitive in the marketplace.
- Provided proposal layout and design, under extremely tight deadlines, for the sales department to stimulate new business.
- Designed and developed functional mobile ads that were a part of the standard new business pitch materials.
- Built metrics into advertising to enable sales to capture critical data on ad performance.
- Selected for Scripps Networks Interactive Mentoring Program in 2009.
Interactive Designer III Resume
Summary : An effective communicator and problem-solver utilizing research to stay current with web UX design best practices. Deliver wireframes, prototypes, user journey, and task-flow diagrams.
Skills : Design, Drawing, Sculpture, In Design.
- Worked with sales and network brands to create online ad products allowing for custom advertising and premium integration beyond the standard ad opportunities.
- Expanded on brand advertising campaigns for major retailers such as Kraft, Lexus, Ethan Allen, and Nestle to an online campaign.
- Mapped browser application defining user behavior, user crossover, and dead-ends.
- Created task flow diagrams defined by the 3 main user personas.
- Performed user testing, refined features, and delivered a user-centered design.
- Moduled Development Worked with the UX department and online sales to create branding opportunities for clients.
- Defined standards based on UX design best practices that provide the user with relatable content and addressed the stakeholder's expectations.
Sr. Interactive Designer Resume
Summary : Approach problems with the practicality of an engineer, the eye of an artist. The pursuit of innovation is what drives and delighting end-users.
Skills : Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro.
- Designed online advertisements, micro-sites, landing pages.
- Developed web assets focusing on UX and SEO.
- Insured consistent presence across a variety of media; recognizing the importance of Digital Designer of branding standards.
- Collaborated with designers, copywriters, and developers.
- Developed process improvements in the business workflow to make it faster, better, and more cost-effective.
- Designed custom advertising banners along with jump pages and programs for clients.
- Developed and maintained digital content for websites ensuring that websites reflected station priorities and current promotions.
Interactive Designer/Representative Resume
Summary : Visual design professional with advertising agency experience. Comfortable in fast-paced, deadline orientated, creative marketing service environment.
Skills : Interactive Design, Web Design, Graphic Design.
- Led the advancement of interactive media and web-based marketing collateral as a service offering.
- Initiated the creation of interactive tablet-based sales material for professional marketing channels.
- Assisted in the establishment of an interactive media services department.
- Created SOPs surrounding interactive project billing and estimating.
- Collaborated with corporate learning and external application development firm in creating a salesforce training program.
- Designed user interface to guide the sales rep through e-learning modules.
- Converted print-based PowerPoint slide decks into rich animated flash modules o Re-sampled and transcoded raw audio files into a suitable format for low bandwidth connections.
- Designed user interface and interactions for pharmaceutical visual-aid sales presentations.
Interactive Designer/Executive Resume
Objective : To obtain a job in the fields of marketing and design in a creative, challenging, and fulfilling environment.
Skills : Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, Cubase.
- Acted as the primary designer for Associated Content, producing all advertising for the company.
- Advertised for the company saving the company the expense of using Google's Double Click ad service.
- Partnered with the sales team to develop concepts for high profile ad campaigns.
- Worked with the User Experience team to design and develop the company intranet site.
- Participated in Associated Content's rebranding effort and web build.
- Designed and developed custom brand takeovers for some of the companies web pages.
- Designed custom badges, icons, and logos for different parts of the website.
- Designed advertising for a pitch to P&G that closed the largest advertising deal for Associated Content.
Interactive Designer I Resume
Objective : Exemplify leadership qualities and professionalism. Progressively seeking other responsibilities & promotions. Controlling cost and optimizing inefficiencies.
Skills : Digital Media, Management Experience, Print Media.
- Owned & operated business that developed web pages for local business owners establishing themselves into the interactive environment.
- Cold called on small business owners and educated the owners on the importance of interactive and moving from the brick & mortar mindset.
- Met with new clients to determine client needs for company sites.
- Created corporate web sites, portals, and web applications.
- Developed and designed new web interfaces, layouts, and site graphics.
- Created and Designed test web sites for sales as well as demonstration purposes.
- Responsible for quality assurance of finished websites including the validation of web forms and links.
Associate Interactive Designer Resume
Summary : Seeking full-time, senior UX interactive design, branding, and compile notes, make sketches, and enter data into computers.
Skills : Graphic Design, Branding, Strategic Thinking.
- Collaborated with developers to maintain and develop Mobile Applications.
- Responsible for all graphics & design within the Miami app.
- Worked to constantly improve the function and design of mobile apps.
- Completely redesigned Miami University mobile app.
- Creative lead for Miami University mobile app.
- Fully branded & designed user experience for Buztrack mobile app.
- Designed, collaboration across functions, design lead.
Interactive Designer Resume
Summary : Mobile Design while being able to keep learning and share the knowledge with those work with or encounter.
Skills : Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Photoshop.
- Designed websites and collateral materials.
- Helped design and produce several Procter and Gamble websites.
- Designed and produced websites and videos.
- Produced several videos and websites for local clients.
- Designed and produced websites, logos, and collateral materials.
- Worked on several websites and branding projects.
- Creative lead for Miami University mobile app.