Selling Supervisor Resume
Headline : A high energy individual seeking a Medical Assistant Position offering hands-on experience in daily office operations, high level of customer focus and people skills and exceptional interpersonal abilities to contribute to the success of the organization.
Skills : Sign Languag, Word, Excel, Power Point, Excellent Customer Service.
- Supervised multilevel (3 floors) boutique.
- Opened/Closed duties on 6 total registers.
- Managed 6 Associates.
- Proceeded shipping/receiving the merchandise.
- Responsible for associate's special order transfer request.
- Maintained floor coverage, policy, and procedures.
- Trained new hires and current employees on material sent from corporate offices.
- Requested allocation of items needed for floor set and business flow.
BA In Fine Arts
Sr. Selling Supervisor Resume
Summary : A Selling Supervisor position affording opportunities to coordinate and provide professional services within a reputable organization in community.
Skills : Grant Writing Fundraising, Budgeting, Staff Development, Staff Recruitment/Retention.
- Responsible for assisting Store Manager in achieving sales and profit objectives through effective and efficient supervision of assigned selling area, upholding company's Customer First commitment, and performing selling and various sales support functions.
- Maintained high visibility on the selling floor and leads the selling effort to ensure that each customer receives service that meets or exceeds company standards.
- Served as the catalyst, organizer, and leader of a selling team focusing on preparing to sell functions, floor maintenance, and merchandise presentation.
- Ensured that Merchandise flow practices are too directive regarding prepping the floor for incoming receipts and placement of merchandise.
- Assisted with the execution of floor moves and merchandise presentations according to visual directives.
- Ensured merchandise is priced accurately and signing standards are met prior to sales.
- Participated in the interviewing and selection of qualified Sales Associates, acts as a Service Mentor and provides input to Store Manager if additional training is needed.
- Monitored associate productivity to standards and provides coaching and feedback (both positive and constructive) for selling the team to reach their full potential.
Jr. Selling Supervisor Resume
Objective : Hired as a Selling Supervisor that lead to intensifying enjoyment in leadership. Future holds in the fields of law, management, public relations, sustainability and professional responsibility. Enjoy being around diverse people, and working in a fast paced environment.
Skills : MS Word, Typing 45 WPM, Computer Repair.
- Responsible for assisting the Store Manager in achieving sales and profit objectives through effective and efficient supervision of the assigned selling areas; the Children's Department and the Accessories Department.
- Responsible for being a key carrier, to open and close the building at times.
- Managed the cash office/safe at night when closing.
- Reviewed and performed various selling and sales support functions in all areas of the store.
- Made up $150,000 of the store's business.
- Cross-trained broadened abilities in sales, knowledge, and training.
- Participated in counseling and corrective action, as necessary on a timely basis.
Selling Supervisor III Resume
Summary : To obtain a Selling Supervisor position in a doctor's office, clinic, or hospital where can utilize education and gain more experience in chosen field.
Skills : Organized, People, Management Experience, Microsoft Office, Customer Service.
- Resolved customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Planned and directed staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
- Greeted customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- Described merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Recommended, selected, and helped locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Answered questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
- Maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Maintained records related to sales.
Diploma In CATEC
Selling Supervisor II Resume
Objective : To be able to find aSelling Supervisor career that both helps succeed and grow. Also to find a career where hard work, good customer skills are put to good and noticed use along with many other skills possess.
Skills : Excellent Customer Service, Proficient In Word, Fast Learner, Communication.
- Managed retail staff, including cashiers and people working on the floor.
- Determined daily coupons.
- Ensured pricing is correct.
- Worked on store displays.
- Evaluated on-the-job performance.
- Identified current and future trends that appeal to consumers.
- Ensured merchandise is clean and ready to be displayed.
- Maintained inventory and ensure items are in stock.
Selling Supervisor I Resume
Summary : Motivated goal-driven individual that demonstrates self-initiative in attaining new and challenging objectives, who is skilled at organizing and managing priorities to meet strict deadlines and quality standards; who enjoys working as a team member as well as independently.
Skills : Retail Merchandising, Customer Service, Visual Merchandising.
- Informed associates about the daily sales goals, promotions, credit applications, and any incentives.
- Opened and Closed the cash registers, and closing of cash office when needed.
- Separated charge slips, coupons, and vouchers, balancing cash drawers, and making deposits.
- Greeted customers and informing customers about what sales and promotions going on in the store.
- Recommended, selected, and helped locate or obtain merchandise based on customer's needs.
- Maintained knowledge of sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and security practices.
- Watched for recognizing security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle the situations.
Selling Supervisor/Manager Resume
Summary : Accomplished and energetic Sales Manager with a solid history of achievement in growing sales, customer loyalty, and negotiation. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. Areas of expertise include sales, active listening, and time management.
Skills : Graphics Design, Web Design, Advertising, Marketing, Management, Project Management.
- Produced as many as 200 customer contacts a day in a fast-paced, luxury retail boutique.
- Received two merit increases by producing top sales.
- Managed more than $30,000 a day ($500,000 a month) in sales.
- Prepared daily sales summary and deposits.
- Established a high volume client base that generates up to $70,000 weekly.
- Opened and closed retail boutique (prepare tills, alarms, keys, bag check).
- Resolved client questions and issues that Sales Associates are unable to resolve.
- Assured distribution and action on emails in-store account.
- Verified and signed authorizations (e.g., discounts, voids).
Selling Supervisor/Representative Resume
Headline : Detail-oriented individual with strong technical skills and the ability to learn concepts quickly. This includes working with the Sales Manager and Sales Executives (SES) to develop appropriate sourcing strategies, and ensuring that all sales personnel are trained and have access to the correct tools and resources. The Selling Supervisor has responsibility for the day-to-day activities of the sales team.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Designed displays to make the store experience interactive and engaging.
- Displayed the appropriate signage for products and sales promotions.
- Printed various labels and tags for all merchandise.
- Delivered excellent customer service by greeting and assisting each customer.
- Reorganized the sales floor to meet company demands.
- Recommended and helped customers select merchandise based on their needs.
- Exchanged returned merchandise for customers quickly and efficiently.
- Informed customers about sales and promotions in a friendly and engaging manner.
- Trained new employees on company policies and standards.
Selling Supervisor/Executive Resume
Headline : Ultimate objective in every job held, from computer aided drafting to Selling Supervisor, the goal is always a satisfying experience for the client, customer, and consumer.
Skills : Natively fluent in Spanish and professionally proficient in Portuguese.
- Ensured communication is effective throughout the store & back to the brand team.
- Implemented & reviewed all stock loss prevention controls.
- Implemented processes specific to store product/size/ location.
- Managed a team including; in-store training, recruitment (where applicable), motivation, coaching, development, disciplinary & performance appraisals.
- Implemented store layout, visual merchandising, stock & fixture positioning according to brand guidelines.
- Managed stock replenishment, product launches, promotions.
- Ensured the store is fully compliant administratively, procedurally according to company guidelines & deadlines.
- Maximized sales & ensure customer focus is prioritized at all times.
Selling Supervisor Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Selling Supervisor with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Management, Merchandising, Sales, Operations.
- Achieved or exceeded monthly sales goals and exceed KPI goals while managing store business.
- Analyzed selling reports, react quickly to trends, and share feedback to drive sales performance in store.
- Communicated with Buyers for replenishment and reserves to maximize sales.
- Held seasonal events with the launch of new collections.
- Attracted new clients externally and internally by being a Brand Ambassador and networking within the community.
- Contributed to upholding the visual display of all products in accordance with Gucci visual standards.
- Managed and developed handbag and accessories team of 7 associates.
- Contributed to developing the WRTW team of 3 associates.