Auxiliary Police Officer Resume
Headline : Highly motivated professional with years of experience in management, operations, Law Enforcement. Reputation for being highly organized, efficient, and attentive to detail. Highly proficient with Microsoft Office and various software applications.
Skills : Bilingual. Can Speak, Read And Write Arabic, CPR Certified.
- Graduated from Auxiliary Police Academy and acquired all relevant skills and experience.
- Assisted full-time officers with desk duties, runs, and search and seizure operations.
- Helped the Auxiliary Crime Prevention unit in various functions.
- Supported State Police and local County agencies when operating within the city.
- Booked and transported a prisoner to various locations within facilities.
- Developed familiarity with all law enforcement practices and operations.
- Court Security, maintain order. Escorts prisoners to and from the court.
Bachelors In Science
Sr. Auxiliary Police Officer Resume
Headline : Auxiliary Officers are uniformed student employees who assist in providing security and traffic control on campus. Individuals in this position support University Police at campus events.
Skills : Manual Machines, Forklift Operator, Cincinnati.
- Volunteer in support of the Lorain Police Department.
- Weekend support patrols on weekends and holiday months, we report anything unusual to dispatch.
- Giving back to the City and helping others is what you accomplish here.
- Skills Used Dealing with higher stress situations.
- Being able to stay calm and collected when things take a turn for the worse.
- Being able to communicate with dispatch over the radio.
- Staying professional at all times.
Jr. Auxiliary Police Officer Resume
Summary : Maintains communications with all local law enforcement agencies, emergency agencies and organizations and the general public through established electronic devices.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Police Officer.
- Patrolling an assigned area for the prevention of crime.
- Telephone duty at the precinct or/and helping to file case reports.
- Assist at community events.
- Help with crime prevention through alerts to the police dispatch center about any suspicious activity.
- Appears in court to testify regarding arrest.
- Traffic control during accidents or stadium events.
- Assisting in searches for missing person in a neighborhood or around the surrounding areas.
- Work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
Criminal Justice Law
Auxiliary Police Officer III Resume
Summary : Investigates complaints and violations of the law to determine the causes, to identify witnesses, and to preserve evidence through crime scenes search; arrests suspects and testifies in court.
Skills : Knowledge and experience in administration, procurement,.
- Retired Performed duties of the sworn law enforcement officer.
- Conducted police patrols of the assigned city areas.
- Enforced all criminal laws, investigated motor vehicle traffic accidents.
- Conducted crime scene investigation, proper gathering and packaging of evidence.
- Arrested suspects, and conducted interviews/interrogations.
- Completed police prosecution/felony case files.
- Able to deal with citizens in very difficult situations, control of dangerous incidents, and maintain effective relations with other local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies.
Auxiliary Police Officer II Resume
Objective : A hardened task oriented professional with over 7 years of experience working in demanding environments. Provided a wide range of administrative, executive and support related tasks. Self-starter; motivated and resourceful team player. Fluent in English and Spanish.
Skills : Legal Research, Client Advocation.
- Built trust in the community by being a positive influence and educating the public in crime prevention.
- Meticulous observation of events in chronological fashion to prepare precise incident reports.
- Strict adherence to procedural guidelines in accordance with NYC law.
- Mobilized during emergencies and congested traffic; Effective management of citizen security.
- Proactive reporting of deficient infrastructure such as streetlights, signs and road surfaces to the department.
- Participation in community parades, street fairs, block parties and special events to coordinate traffic, maintain order and public safety.
- Pulled security for parades and provided protection for assembly personnel patrolled the streets and look out for suspicious activities.
Bachelor Of Arts
Auxiliary Police Officer I Resume
Summary : Motivated professional with knowledge of crime scene investigation, and administrative support is seeking a position in the Administrative field. Wide variety of assistance police officers must provide within the community along with the complexity of policing, the law enforcement profession presents more challenges than ever.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Customer Service, Communication, Executive Support, Verbal Communication, Personnel Management.
- Provided assistance during fire and accident incidents.
- Performed traffic and crowd control at broken traffic lights, during accidents and public events.
- Responded to 911 calls, assisted with arrests and provided written incident reports.
- Provided VIP escort and vehicle escort service.
- Authorized carry and use of police baton and handcuffs in the performance of duties.
- Provided clerical assistance including answering phones and file management.
- Assisted with NYPD Explorer Program training and provided information for all inquiring applicants.
Auxiliary Police Officer/Investigator Resume
Headline : Performing investigations on behalf of the Agency in criminal and civil cases of varying complexity, assist with trial preparation, and work with colleagues to maintain effective office operations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Office Word, Excel, Google Docs, Welding, Metal Trade, O/C Spray Certified, Taser Gun Cerified, CPR Certified, Some English Sign Language.
- Identify and analyze law enforcement problems.
- Enforce the law while investigating complaints.
- Maintain order and aid individuals with conflicts in the general public.
- Detect and identify criminal offenders who violate traffic and other laws while withstanding the physical demands of restraining violent individuals.
- Work with responding EMS and rescue emergency personnel.
- Recognize the appropriate actions to be taken for incidents and complete the necessary departmental written reports.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written with co-workers and other professionals.
Asst. Auxiliary Police Officer Resume
Headline : Provides first responder care to victims of accidents or sudden illnesses pending the arrival of professional medical personnel. Coordinates the activities of fire, rescue and ambulance personnel and assist as needed.
Skills : Proficent In Microsoft Excel ,Word, PowerPoint, And Adobe Photoshop, Trained In SPSS Statistics And STATA Software, Google Analytics And Basic HTML.
- Provide additional uniformed presence at community events.
- Assist with vehicular traffic control and pedestrian traffic control during special events such as marathons, parades, concerts.
- Assist with vehicular traffic control during motor vehicle collisions and active fire scenes.
- Performed foot patrols of public housing regions.
- Performed foot patrols of mass transit stations/hubs.
- Maintained an accurate log of duties performed.
- Experienced first-hand, working in this area as a police officer during spring break.
Associate Auxiliary Police Officer Resume
Summary : To secure a position in the Law Enforcement sector which will allow to utilize experience and skills, while offering room for advancement and personal challenge.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Patrol assigned beat on foot to detect, deter and prevent crime while ensuring the safety of the general public.
- Control traffic, prevent crime and the disturbance of the peace.
- Familiarize self with beat and with persons living in area.
- accurately note suspicious persons and establishments and report findings to superior officer.
- Report all hazards.
- Disperse unruly crowds at public gatherings, festivals, community functions and parades.
- Write and file daily activity report with superior officer.
Associates In Automotive
Auxiliary Police Officer Resume
Summary : To obtain a position utilizing education, experience, teamwork and demonstrated skills in leadership, programs planning, problem solving and interpersonal communication.
Skills : Bartending, pizzeria cuisine, inventory Mangement, building maintanence, demolition, heavy machinery.
- Responsible to assist the local police department in maintaining order and protecting the safety of community residents.
- Responsible to aid police officers with various duties that preserve peace and order, prevent crime and protects life and property, under the direction of the Chief of Police.
- Responsible to promote public safety at borough parks, schools, and special events.
- Experienced conflict resolution professional.
- Responsible for the organization and gathering of incident information and concise report documentation.
- Expert at working with diverse populations and obtaining positive outcomes.
- Excels at building and maintaining community relationships with community residents and borough officials.