Senior Pricing Analyst Resume
Summary : Extensive experience in financial analysis, cost/price estimating, program control budgeting and variance analysis, EVMS, project scheduling, and proposal development.
Skills : MS Office, Excel Expertise, Certification.
- Provided pricing for nationwide business capture teams. Automate price and cost estimating tools and systems.
- Delivered real-time business development analysis and reporting.
- Developed EVM baseline cost and schedule planning and generated detailed variance analysis and reporting.
- Supported the accounting system transition to Deltek Costpoint in 1996, updated contract project and work authorizations, and performed detail analysis and reporting of Costpoint cost and revenue data.
- Developed an Access/Excel interface to Costpoint data downloads for near real-time analysis and reporting of accounting cost data.
- Performed pricing analysis for various Airline customers (ATR & BGA) Worked with complex modeling tools based in excel.
- Collaborated on cross-functional teams in order to complete accurate and timely bid proposal responses in the commercial aftermarket segment.
Senior Pricing Analyst III Resume
Summary : A business professional with pricing and product management expertise exhibited in automotive, industrial, medical, OEM, and wholesale markets. Key player in pricing strategy and approval.
Skills : Strong Analytical Abilities, Effective Communication.
- Senior Pricing Analyst- wholesale plumbing products generate revenue.
- Developed pricing and quotation tactics for various channels including wholesale, international, retail, OEM, and fire protection.
- Advised, negotiated and approved sales proposals by Regional Sales Managers, Sales Directors, and Sales Vice Presidents.
- Empowered to approve pricing for indirect copper revenue.
- Reviewed and approved monthly and quarterly promotional rebate proposals.
- Enforced, controlled, and developed internal sales price guidelines for management.
- Successfully saved on average weekly through advising Sales in the quote phase.
- Successfully tested, trained, and implemented an internal forecasting module for sales quotations with the ability to change commodity costs.
Senior Pricing Analyst/Representative Resume
Summary : A highly motivated Business Analyst with vast experience in interpreting, analyzing and reconciliation of data obtained from a variety of sources to facilitate decision making.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Tableau, Microsoft Word.
- Partnered with the Sales and Operations Department to create and utilize financial models to forecast current and new account profitability.
- Prepared and analyzed request--for--proposal responses, including the development of pricing strategies and revenue streams for accounts.
- Collaborated with Region VPs to verify account implementation accuracy and ensure accounts met profitability benchmarks.
- Wrote test scripts and manuals for pricing software.
- Developed and implemented templates and macros to improve process efficiencies and work quality across all profit analysts.
- Selected by regional leadership to lead the adoption of Office Depot's newly purchased pricing program.
- Received the Comprehensive Analyst Award for Q2.
Bachelor In Arts
Senior Pricing Analyst/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Solid sales support experience including cost, margin and trend analysis. Extensive involvement in quote template creation and pricing data management.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Solid works.
- Experienced in providing Data research, reporting, and analysis of financial pricing data.
- Provided valuable information for key decision-makers in the pricing areas.
- Performed analysis and standardization of national fee schedule pricing, resulting in reducing costs.
- Analysis and conversions of non-standard Business Units. Trained business users on software applications on various software and platforms.
- Reporting analysis and report development using Cognos C8 Impromptu reporting.
- Experienced in creating reports and databases using Microsoft Access and DYL 280.
- Data mining, data research, and analysis of financial pricing data using Sybase, Oracle and Mainframe data sources.
Senior Pricing Analyst/Director Resume
Summary : Senior Pricing Analyst with over 20 years experience with an ocean transportation carrier recognized for strong knowledge of the shipping industry, dedication and quality of work.
Skills : Microsoft, Lotus Notes, 10 Key By Touch, Typing.
- Evaluate pricing requests submitted by sales and customers.
- Analysis of freight, profile, projected volume, system lane balance, competitive bids.
- Daily communications with clients, sales and sales management regarding the interpretation, negotiations, and administration of pricing agreements.
- Reviewed specific customer accounts to determine changes in price, shipment handling, and other operational considerations.
- Provided support in resolving price discrepancies with the customer.
- Responded and prepared Bid invitational Request Freight Quotation (RFQ).
- Developed, maintained and coordinate customer contracts and quotes Act as the liaison between customer and other
Senior Pricing Analyst II Resume
Headline : Pricing, Procurement and Materials Management Professional with experience in analytics, inventory management and revenue management has resulted in improved organizational efficiencies.
Skills : Analysis Skills, Technical Skills.
- Developed and implemented yield management policies, programs and strategies on a regional and international basis.
- Provided analysis and approval of specific price structures outside of guidelines based on profitability and key criteria.
- Interacted with Sales Managers to interpret and enforce company policies resulting in sound business decisions.
- Collected and analyzed data to determine the effectiveness and profitability of existing revenue management strategies.
- Developed training initiatives for four new Analysts.
- Conducted over formal training sessions for Sales and Pricing/Revenue Management departments.
- Developed Best in Class course curriculum for newly hired Sales Representatives.
Lead Senior Pricing Analyst Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging position where can utilize project management, analytical, finance, organizational, and interpersonal skills that will also offer opportunities for professional growth.
Skills : Business, Pricing Analytics.
- Developed a measurement system for the identification of point-of-sale markdown activity.
- Initiated improvement plan involving a cross-functional team of retail, merchandising and operations personnel.
- Analyzed and maintained competitive in-store pricing for all product categories.
- Continuously monitored competitive activity to identify trends and react accordingly to preserve financial goals.
- Developed and implemented a segmented, location-based retail markdown program.
- Location-specific pricing for end of life product.
- Initiative incorporated into mainstream work processes.
Asst. Senior Pricing Analyst Resume
Objective : A highly motivated Business Analyst with vast experience in interpreting, analyzing and reconciliation of data obtained from a variety of sources to facilitate decision making.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Tableau, Microsoft Word, Sap.
- Generated and prepared pricing proposals for delivery to the client ensuring business objectives were met.
- Researched price change history and legal terms of existing contracts.
- Created database to track competitive intelligence to apply for pricing research.
- Worked closely with sales representatives, product solution consultants, business unit owners, and legal team to ensure all parties agree with the pricing proposals.
- Defined pricing guardrails for approval levels with recommended price changes.
- Assisted in process improvement initiatives.
- Prepared documents for client presentations.
Associate Senior Pricing Analyst Resume
Objective : Accomplished finance professional with years of experience in an array of businesses including government contracting, global logistics, securities markets, healthcare and telecom.
Skills : Technical Skills, Analysis.
- Member of the strategic pricing group whose purpose is to explore all possible avenues of reducing proposed cost.
- Prepared to price for prime proposals from million. Used to handling Prime and Sub efforts simultaneously.
- Prepared to price for all federal pricing types - FFP, CPAF, CPIF, T&M, & IDIQ.
- Ensured that pricing is in compliance with RFP/proposal requirements.
- Priced to win experience in ghosting competitors, including bottoms up and tops down analysis.
- Experienced in pricing for Marines, Army, JIEDDO, Navy (SeaPort-E), Air force, Intel, DTRA, FAA, etc.
- Internal departments where necessary to resolve issues and/or discrepancies.
Senior Pricing Analyst Resume
Headline : To obtain a position that will allow to expand upon current knowledge and contribute to improved operational strategies and the growth and success of the company.
Skills : Technical Skills, MS-Office.
- Managed to price for vendors utilizing all Specialist skills.
- Reviewed and approve chargebacks from vendors. Update, review and maintain Pricing Master file.
- Run and Review Primary Price Change Report (PPC).
- Updated Speculation Buy vendors and items list.
- Run favorable reports for Generics, Equipment and School departments.
- Run and review favorable report Master file for Pricing department.
- Reviewed and update the PO's higher than file cost report.
Bachelor Of Science