Senior Pricing Analyst Resume
Summary : Extensive experience in financial analysis, cost/price estimating, program control budgeting and variance analysis, EVMS, project scheduling, and proposal development.
Skills : MS Office, Excel Expertise, Certification.
- Provided pricing for nationwide business capture teams. Automate price and cost estimating tools and systems.
- Delivered real-time business development analysis and reporting.
- Developed EVM baseline cost and schedule planning and generated detailed variance analysis and reporting.
- Supported the accounting system transition to Deltek Costpoint in 1996, updated contract project and work authorizations, and performed detail analysis and reporting of Costpoint cost and revenue data.
- Developed an Access/Excel interface to Costpoint data downloads for near real-time analysis and reporting of accounting cost data.
- Performed pricing analysis for various Airline customers (ATR & BGA) Worked with complex modeling tools based in excel.
- Collaborated on cross-functional teams in order to complete accurate and timely bid proposal responses in the commercial aftermarket segment.
Senior Pricing Analyst III Resume
Summary : A business professional with pricing and product management expertise exhibited in automotive, industrial, medical, OEM, and wholesale markets. Key player in pricing strategy and approval.
Skills : Strong Analytical Abilities, Effective Communication.
- Senior Pricing Analyst- wholesale plumbing products generate revenue.
- Developed pricing and quotation tactics for various channels including wholesale, international, retail, OEM, and fire protection.
- Advised, negotiated and approved sales proposals by Regional Sales Managers, Sales Directors, and Sales Vice Presidents.
- Empowered to approve pricing for indirect copper revenue.
- Reviewed and approved monthly and quarterly promotional rebate proposals.
- Enforced, controlled, and developed internal sales price guidelines for management.
- Successfully saved on average weekly through advising Sales in the quote phase.
- Successfully tested, trained, and implemented an internal forecasting module for sales quotations with the ability to change commodity costs.
Senior Pricing Analyst/Representative Resume
Summary : A highly motivated Business Analyst with vast experience in interpreting, analyzing and reconciliation of data obtained from a variety of sources to facilitate decision making.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Tableau, Microsoft Word.
- Partnered with the Sales and Operations Department to create and utilize financial models to forecast current and new account profitability.
- Prepared and analyzed request--for--proposal responses, including the development of pricing strategies and revenue streams for accounts.
- Collaborated with Region VPs to verify account implementation accuracy and ensure accounts met profitability benchmarks.
- Wrote test scripts and manuals for pricing software.
- Developed and implemented templates and macros to improve process efficiencies and work quality across all profit analysts.
- Selected by regional leadership to lead the adoption of Office Depot's newly purchased pricing program.
- Received the Comprehensive Analyst Award for Q2.
Bachelor In Arts
Senior Pricing Analyst/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Solid sales support experience including cost, margin and trend analysis. Extensive involvement in quote template creation and pricing data management.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Solid works.
- Experienced in providing Data research, reporting, and analysis of financial pricing data.
- Provided valuable information for key decision-makers in the pricing areas.
- Performed analysis and standardization of national fee schedule pricing, resulting in reducing costs.
- Analysis and conversions of non-standard Business Units. Trained business users on software applications on various software and platforms.
- Reporting analysis and report development using Cognos C8 Impromptu reporting.
- Experienced in creating reports and databases using Microsoft Access and DYL 280.
- Data mining, data research, and analysis of financial pricing data using Sybase, Oracle and Mainframe data sources.
Senior Pricing Analyst/Director Resume
Summary : Senior Pricing Analyst with over 20 years experience with an ocean transportation carrier recognized for strong knowledge of the shipping industry, dedication and quality of work.
Skills : Microsoft, Lotus Notes, 10 Key By Touch, Typing.
- Evaluate pricing requests submitted by sales and customers.
- Analysis of freight, profile, projected volume, system lane balance, competitive bids.
- Daily communications with clients, sales and sales management regarding the interpretation, negotiations, and administration of pricing agreements.
- Reviewed specific customer accounts to determine changes in price, shipment handling, and other operational considerations.
- Provided support in resolving price discrepancies with the customer.
- Responded and prepared Bid invitational Request Freight Quotation (RFQ).
- Developed, maintained and coordinate customer contracts and quotes Act as the liaison between customer and other
Senior Pricing Analyst II Resume
Headline : Pricing, Procurement and Materials Management Professional with experience in analytics, inventory management and revenue management has resulted in improved organizational efficiencies.
Skills : Analysis Skills, Technical Skills.
- Developed and implemented yield management policies, programs and strategies on a regional and international basis.
- Provided analysis and approval of specific price structures outside of guidelines based on profitability and key criteria.
- Interacted with Sales Managers to interpret and enforce company policies resulting in sound business decisions.
- Collected and analyzed data to determine the effectiveness and profitability of existing revenue management strategies.
- Developed training initiatives for four new Analysts.
- Conducted over formal training sessions for Sales and Pricing/Revenue Management departments.
- Developed Best in Class course curriculum for newly hired Sales Representatives.
Lead Senior Pricing Analyst Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging position where can utilize project management, analytical, finance, organizational, and interpersonal skills that will also offer opportunities for professional growth.
Skills : Business, Pricing Analytics.
- Developed a measurement system for the identification of point-of-sale markdown activity.
- Initiated improvement plan involving a cross-functional team of retail, merchandising and operations personnel.
- Analyzed and maintained competitive in-store pricing for all product categories.
- Continuously monitored competitive activity to identify trends and react accordingly to preserve financial goals.
- Developed and implemented a segmented, location-based retail markdown program.
- Location-specific pricing for end of life product.
- Initiative incorporated into mainstream work processes.
Senior Pricing Analyst Resume
Objective : As a Senior Pricing Analyst, responsible for Reviewing Government Request for Proposals (RFP) and Invitations for Bid (IFB) to determine general and specific cost requirements and ensures proposals comply with all requirements.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Tableau, Microsoft Word, Sap.
- Generated and prepared pricing proposals for delivery to the client ensuring business objectives were met.
- Researched price change history and legal terms of existing contracts.
- Created database to track competitive intelligence to apply for pricing research.
- Worked closely with sales representatives, product solution consultants, business unit owners, and legal team to ensure all parties agree with the pricing proposals.
- Defined pricing guardrails for approval levels with recommended price changes.
- Assisted in process improvement initiatives.
- Prepared documents for client presentations.
Associate Senior Pricing Analyst Resume
Objective : Accomplished finance professional with years of experience in an array of businesses including government contracting, global logistics, securities markets, healthcare and telecom.
Skills : Technical Skills, Analysis.
- Member of the strategic pricing group whose purpose is to explore all possible avenues of reducing proposed cost.
- Prepared to price for prime proposals from million. Used to handling Prime and Sub efforts simultaneously.
- Prepared to price for all federal pricing types - FFP, CPAF, CPIF, T&M, & IDIQ.
- Ensured that pricing is in compliance with RFP/proposal requirements.
- Priced to win experience in ghosting competitors, including bottoms up and tops down analysis.
- Experienced in pricing for Marines, Army, JIEDDO, Navy (SeaPort-E), Air force, Intel, DTRA, FAA, etc.
- Internal departments where necessary to resolve issues and/or discrepancies.
Senior Pricing Analyst Resume
Headline : To obtain a position that will allow to expand upon current knowledge and contribute to improved operational strategies and the growth and success of the company.
Skills : Technical Skills, MS-Office.
- Managed to price for vendors utilizing all Specialist skills.
- Reviewed and approve chargebacks from vendors. Update, review and maintain Pricing Master file.
- Run and Review Primary Price Change Report (PPC).
- Updated Speculation Buy vendors and items list.
- Run favorable reports for Generics, Equipment and School departments.
- Run and review favorable report Master file for Pricing department.
- Reviewed and update the PO's higher than file cost report.
Bachelor Of Science