Billing Coordinator IV Resume
Summary : Highly efficient Medical Billing Coordinator with 17+ years of experience in Orthopedics, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Excellent multi-tasker and demonstrated team player with a positive attitude.
Skills : Excel, Quickbooks, Word, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bank Reconciliations, Organization, Strong Work Ethic, and Team Player With Positive Attitude.
- Thoroughly investigating past due invoices and minimized number of unpaid accounts.
- Carefully reviewing medical records for accuracy and completion as required by insurance companies.
- Assigning additional diagnosis codes based on specific clinical findings.
- Strictly following all federal and state guidelines for release of information.
- Writing clear and detailed clinical phone messages for physicians and nursing staff.
- Examining diagnosis codes for accuracy, completeness, specifically and appropriateness according to services rendered.
- Acquiring insurance authorizations for procedures and tests ordered by the attending physician.
- Scheduling a variety of appointments types including surgeries, radiology, and consults.
- Completing registration quickly and cordially for all new and existing patient.
- Accurately entering procedure codes, diagnosis codes and patient information into billing software.
Billing Coordinator I Resume
Objective : 4+ years of experience as a Billing Coordinator. Demonstrated achiever with exceptional knowledge of business management & business practices. Skilled at learning new concepts quickly, working well under pressure, and communicating ideas clearly and effectively. Extensive computer training, including knowledge of multiple networking environments and business software packages.
Skills : Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Customer Service, Billing, Database Management, Data Entry, Training, Mentoring, Office Equipment, Scheduling, and Organizational.
- Responsible for performing activities related to the assessment, correction, and resolution of customer billing exceptions.
- Primary duties/responsibilities: processing electronic bill exceptions that are returned due to incorrect email addresses.
- Updating customer email and mailing addresses through an online billing system.
- Reviewing and resolves written customer inquiries, requests, complaints, and other correspondence.
- Reviewing, analyzing and correcting errors on customer accounts to ensure accurate billing.
- Referring escalated complaints to the designated level of responsibility processes sales tax credit, deposit, consumption and monetary adjustments as needed to ensure correct billing.
- Referring more complex adjustments to the designated level of responsibility.
- Reviewing and processing new customer list to identify accounts to receive a new customer packet.
- May prepare out-going correspondence for customers or other utility companies regarding account history.
- Preparing various reports and maintains files as needed performs other related duties as assigned.
Project Billing Coordinator Team Lead Resume
Summary : 10+ years of experience as a dedicated and enthusiastic Billing Coordinator with experience in billing accounts receivable accounts payable, and customer service, who is interested in transitioning into Accounting.
Skills : MS Word, MS Excel, Attention To Detail, Bookkeeping, Auditing, Accounts Receivable, Agility Software, and Accounting.
- Implementing A/R tracking and accountability reporting using Microsoft excel.
- This led to higher efficiency and effectiveness in the collections department, which reduced the total outstanding a/r by 20%, and increased the a/r turnover rate from 9. 15 to 11. 15.
- Integrating a new electronic billing system and procedures, while also successfully implementing required conversion from ICD-9 to ICD-10 medical coding.
- This integration led to higher productivity, increased time management effectiveness, and reduced medical claim a/r turnover by 15 days.
- Managing A/R for two medical office locations with over $100,000 in monthly revenue.
- Training and mentoring new employees in billing duties, including supervision of accounts receivable activities.
- Preparing daily, weekly, and monthly billing and collections reports using Microsoft office suite.
- Performing bookkeeping duties, such as credits and collections, preparing and sending account statements and invoices, and keeping financial records using medical office billing software, agility.
- Conducting account research and analysis including auditing of accounts receivable and accounts payable invoices.
- Performing general office duties such as filing, answering telephones, and handling routine correspondence.
A/P Assistant/Billing Coordinator Resume
Objective : 4 years of experience as a Billing Coordinator. A position in healthcare utilizing my education and skills. Expert at handling multiple priorities have strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, Outlook and database entry. Work efficiently in an organized fashion.
Skills : Proficient in Medical Software: Primes, Epic, Power chart, Practice suite, Clinical Works, and Medisoft, Customer Service, Billing, Database Management, and Data Entry.
- Generate bills, reprint corrected pre-bills and prepare cover letters if applicable.
- Follow up on patients accounts and verify insurance information for billing patients claims.
- Verify that all clients' bills requiring electronic submission through a third party vendor are correctly submitted and approved in the month of billing.
- Assists supervisor with other special projects as required such as face sheets, data entry, update medical vouchers, mail outpatients claims with medical notes.
- Scan correspondence, payments, charges, invoices, medical vouchers, and updated then electronically submit all to third party vendor before the deadline.
- Provide back-up assistance to other billing coordinators when necessary.
- Call patients or insurance companies for verification purpose and billing statement.
- Zero cycle (sending patients statements which were denied due to wrong addresses or wrong medical records).
- Responsible for coordination and resolution of e-billing issues, including reductions and rejections, by ensuring timely communications to appropriate parties.
- Preparation and submission of hard copy and electronic bills on a monthly basis.
Medical Billing Coordinator Resume
Objective : Certified Medical Biller and Medical Officer Management with 3 years experience in Medical Office, Insurance Verifications, Scheduling, Collections, Reimbursement, and Customer Service as a Billing Coordinator.
Skills : Medical Terminology, Billing, Customer Service, Collections, Receptionist, AR, Reimbursement, Payment Processing, Appeals, Database Management, Data Entry, Training, and Mentoring.
- Responsible for working EDI transactions and era files, including reconciling carrier submissions, edits and rejection reports.
- Processing claims, posting payment, adjustments, and denials to patient account, charge entry, processing appeals and denied, responding to correspondence, edits charges, reconciles and updates payment batches.
- Researches unidentified payment and recoupments to determine correct transaction.
- Follow up on delinquent accounts and collect co-pay, deductions and etc.
- Selected accomplishment: accurately applied payments to patients account; researched and resolved unidentified payments, EOB rejection, and payment batches.
- Ensure timely submission of claims and adheres to contractually binding conditions.
- Researched and identified unpaid claims using systematic procedures and processes.
- Investigated and resolved accounts appearing on delinquent insurance report, collection ledger and government pay report which ensured maximize reimbursement.
- Match and verify invoice information against PO, resolve any variances between invoices and PO liaison with payment center regarding vendor payments/invoice processing monitor and maintain open PO's accurate monthly collections forecasting.
Billing Coordinator I Resume
Objective : 4+ years of experience as a Billing Coordinator. Seeking to secure a position in which my strong organizational and accounting skills can be used to increase the success of both myself and my employer.
Skills : Quickbooks, Excel, Invoicing, Organizational , Management, Administrative Support, Communications, People Person, and Clerical.
- Processing accurate payroll and billings, organize and enter data from field staff, problem solve situations that require additional care, assist/strategize in collection efforts from respective payers, ensure strict confidentiality of client records according to policy and procedures, make administrative and procedural decisions and judgments on sensitive, confidential issues.
- Processing invoices on a weekly basis to various different auto and health insurance companies for the services we provide to clients who have been in auto accidents that have caused temporary or permanent damage.
- During this process, I have to solve possible overlaps created by a home health aide, an rn, or LPN, once the overlaps are solved and I have verified that there are no over scripted hours, I create an invoice which I send to the insurance companies via email, fax, or mail.
- I am currently being trained on aba billing (for the autistic population).
- Enhancing the learning of ICD codes, plan of care, and creating invoices for Centria to receive revenue for the services we provide.
- Conducting a billing audit process to ensure compliance with all regulation prior to the submission of billing.
- Additionally processing all time and material, aia billing, and job billing on a daily basis.
- Generating unbilled/ unbillable activity reports on a weekly basis and follows- up with agency personnel as required to resolve unbilled and unbillable reasons.
- Retrieving claims acknowledgment reports and resolve all issues in a timely manner.
- Submitting accurate claims to external and internal customers in a timely manner, make corrections and resubmit claims as necessary, communicate and interact with external customers about claims questions, develop and maintain accurate systems for tracking productivity, post payments received to accounts, scan documents for filing, develop and implement methods for collecting past due and denied claims.
Billing Coordinator/Accounts Payable Clerk Resume
Summary : Professional with exceptional skill in financial analysis, revenue reconciliation, and data auditing. Career objective to be a Professional Accountant capable of recording, reporting, and analyzing accounting information using GAAP.
Skills : Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Database Analysis, Customer Service, Billing, Database Management, Data Entry, Financial Analysis, and Revenue Reconciliation.
- Posting daily sales data from transaction database to revenue management, review and reconcile daily sales and billing, audit daily revenues for multiple customers, track billing invoices, report past-due billings, and receivables, and prepare closing reports biweekly and monthly.
- Successfully accomplished responsibilities include the following: prepared and analyzed financial reports and generated daily revenue for multiple airlines on a daily, bi-weekly, and monthly basis.
- Posting daily sales to revenue management for audit, reconciliation, and closing accounts.
- Reconciling various accounts prepared revenue reconciliation statements and adjusted billing accordingly.
- Preparing and distributing billing statements following related payment procedures.
- Demonstrating exceptional verbal and written communication skills providing assistance and supervision to team members.
- Analyzing billing and sales invoices for multiple customers tracking old-aged and past-due billings.
- Working closely with account managers in tracking invoices, reconciling accounts, and contacting customers.
- Maintaining billing and client accounts record files in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and in compliance with local, state, and federal laws.
- Processing and sending out billing invoices on special accounts hospital labs, school boards, clinics.
E-Billing Coordinator Resume
Headline : 5+ years of experience as a Billing Coordinator. Working with medical billing to maximize the experience for the clients and generate an increase in the revenue for my employer. Highly experienced and knowledgeable with all types of insurance companies including Tri-Care, Medicare, Medicaid, and multiple Commercial Insurance companies.
Skills : ICD-10 Knowledge and Usage, Customer Service, Billing, Database Management, Data Entry, Training, Mentoring, Office Equipment, Scheduling, Organizational, and Medical Records.
- Responsible for the coordination of billing in a busy medical office. This also includes; patient check out, insurance verification and scheduling return appointments.
- Along the billing aspect I am responsible for; contacting insurance companies, obtaining benefits and working out extensive budget agreements based on insurance coverage, entering in charges and submitting insurance claims, and following up on delinquent accounts to ensure payment.
- Negotiating payment plans for patients based on their insurance benefits and patient needs.
- Intricating research of patient accounts, taking payments and posting payments to correct accounts.
- Entering charges after each appointment to submit to the patient insurance company.
- Managing all check- out responsibilities in a quick and proficient manner including, scheduling follow up appointments, collecting copays and answering any and all billing questions.
- Assisting patient's parents to obtain waivers and file appeals with their insurance companies.
- The monthly invoicing activity was anywhere from $600,000 to more than $1 million.
- Obtaining new physician and clinicians getting their cash and credentialing with insurance companies as well as maintaining the current medical staff.
- Setting up the office to file electronic claims submission to insurance companies for a faster turnaround on payments.
Project Billing Coordinator V Resume
Summary : Seeking to obtain a full time/part-time position with an organization where there is a definite opportunity for both personal development, and upward mobility.
Skills : Volunteer Management, Leadership Training, Receptionist, Event Planning, Event Marketing, Event Coordination, and Money Handling.
- Complete charge sheets from scheduling sheets from the physician's office.
- Entering all case history and charges into the computer using Advantix billing system.
- Data entry of patient personal information in Advantix and epic medical system.
- Verifying insurance eligibility and benefits both over the telephone and on the internet as well, completing precertification as necessary.
- Communicating with patients regarding billing questions, explaining insurance benefits and collection of estimated balance of services.
- Preparing mediation forms to submit to the court system for delinquent accounts.
- Daily use of office machine including copier, scanner, fax, adding machine, multi-line telephone system, email, Microsoft Word, and Excel programs.
- Processing all electronic and paper claims and follow-up on all denied claims.
- Maintaining tenacious follow up to ensure proper reimbursement per contract from payor(s).
- Reviewing billing edits and provide payors with amended information for processing.
Billing Coordinator I Resume
Headline : 5+ years of experience as a Billing Coordinator. I have had Management and Administrative roles. I have account and records management. Supply requirements and purchasing management. Auditing management. Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable. Customer service and customer relations. I have all aspects of a business office experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Fluent In English and Spanish, Strong Data Entry, Insurance Verification, and Member Eligibility.
- Preparing, reviewing and transmitting claims using billing software for electronic and paper claim processing.
- Responsible for the timely filing of medical claims to insurance companies.
- Reviewing that we have obtained referrals and pre-authorizations as required by insurance companies.
- Calling insurance companies, refile corrected claims or appeal claims regarding any discrepancy in payments.
- Identifying and bill secondary and tertiary insurance companies or skilled nursing facilities.
- Reviewing patient bills to assure that they are complete and accurate and obtain any missing information.
- Posting all revenue for all carriers: medicare, Medicaid, BCBS, commercial, managed care, and state institutions.
- Translating patient information and turn it into alphanumeric medical codes.
- Assisting with CRNA credentialing/provider enrollment understand and adhere to HIPPA/PH/ASA guidelines.
- Analyzing enrollments to determine proper eligibility according to the client's eligibility rules.