Traffic Assistant Resume
Objective : To obtain a Traffic Assistant position that will enable to utilize ingenuity, administrative and technically advanced skills. Proficient in learning different computer systems and programs. Certified FL Notary Public.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Articulated daily instructions with verbal & hand written communication.
- Created detailed plant production instructions for magazines such as Esquire, Cosmo, Oprah etc.
- Performed efficiently in a fast paced, high stress work environment to provide information promptly to meet critical deadlines.
- Created various logistic sheets for Plant production & Hearst analysts using Excel & Microsoft word.
- Handled high volumes of data entry, telephone calls, emails, & faxes daily while utilizing organizational skills.
- Created & maintained a daily excel log for high volumes of company invoices.
- Responsible for paying all distribution bills per magazine using specific shipping codes.
- Created new ways to increase cost saving when shipping GAFF/UPS/FED EX.
- Provided & collaborated with coworkers to develop solutions for various departmental issues.
Sr. Traffic Assistant Resume
Summary : Seeking employment in a career field that will vastly expand experience and knowledge in customer service and interpersonal communication. SUMMARY OF WORK RELATED SKILLS - Results oriented professional with a background in administrative operations. - Self-motivated, punctual, and follows directions accurately.
Skills : Outstanding, Outstanding Attitude, Team Player, Positive Manner, Skillful, Dramtic.
- Assisted traffic management personnel in performing daily activities.
- Monitored broadcasts and scheduled advertisements and commercials.
- Processed time orders.
- Kept daily maintenance of station program logs.
- Established and maintain positive relationships with clients, vendors and ads agencies members.
- Ensured proper circulation of information.
- Maintained file records for each broadcasted material.
- Handled and coordinated correspondence.
- Archived documents and broadcasting materials.
Jr. Traffic Assistant Resume
Objective : A challenging Traffic Assistant position at a growth-oriented firm, which will allow to both further utilize skills and acquire new abilities.Responsible, reliable, friendly and professional in appearance. Customer service oriented.
Skills : Customer Service, Data Base Management.
- Verified accuracy of data.
- Used keyboards.
- Prepared materials for printing.
- Entered data in the correct fields.
- Checked data against source documents.
- Maintained logs of activities and completed work.
- Corrected typos and data entry errors.
- Entered alphabetic data and numeric data.
Traffic Assistant I Resume
Objective : Seeking a Traffic Assistant utilizing skills, my abilities, and experience to provide positive contributions and ensure professional growth.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Served as a traffic coordinator for the nation's leader in automotive sign production.
- Managed all shipping needs for all Ford Motor Company and General Motors Company's automotive divisions.
- Coordinated all truck scheduling, and freight consolidations for two of Image Point's largest customers.
- Assisted in managing all document flow, and filing within the shipping department.
- Manipulated and created reports on a daily basis using Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Researched missing shipments, freight claims, and other possible discrepancies on a daily basis.
- Corresponded with customer service representatives, production planners, carriers, and other necessary personal daily.
- Ensured that all customer-shipping guidelines were followed, to include, choosing the correct shipping method, desired carrier, and determining the proper distribution of freight charges on consolidated shipments.
- Assisted in determining the day's actual shipping list, and ensuring all product was available to ship.
Traffic Assistant II Resume
Headline : Traffic Assistant professional with experience in the communications and public utility industries. Skilled in prompt response, serving customers, and decision making. Known for being a hard worker, dependable, and committed. Recognized for providing excellent customer service with awards including two Extra Mile Awards and a Local Camy Team Award.
Skills : Excel, Computer Literate, Type 45 Wpm, Customer Service, Phone Etiquette.
- Schedules cable advertising for local clients and maintain a high contract fulfillment rate.
- Prepares and processes daily contracts, confirmations and daily schedules.
- Organizes and maintains traffic files.
- Completes all make goods, verifications and build logs on a daily bases.
- Responsible for printing and distribution of daily reports including inventory, sales reports and system performance reports.
- Creates invoice affidavits for the proper billing of advertising customers including co-op scripts and promotional orders.
- Responsible for preparation of month end closing reports from traffic and billing.
- Works with Business Manager and Accounting Specialist in month end closing and serves as back up when necessary.
Traffic Assistant III Resume
Summary : To assist in providing safe/efficient transportation so special education or disabled students can enjoy the districts curriculum and extra-curricular program.
Skills : Management, organizing.
- Responsible for broadcast programming.
- Inputs traffic instructions for the upcoming air-dates on two network channels.
- Efficiently communi- cates directly with sales department to ensure the status of a client's ad- vertisement schedule.
- Contacts agency and local companies for missing spots and instructions.
- Uploads spots on to file transfer protocol (FTP).
- Schedules client advertisement in database thru Wide Orbit.
- Accurately manages multiple revisions to advertisement schedules daily.
- Supports the clearance of inventory for client purchases of available advertisement in order to optimize revenue.
- Reviews the status of a client's advertising schedule.
Associate Traffic Assistant Resume
Objective : To obtain full time employment where will be using excellent clerical skills. Professional legal Traffic Assistant position that provides legal counsel in the prosecution of cases in the Municipal Court.
Skills : Data Entry, Administration, Customer Service.
- Prepares driver payroll data.
- Assists with the scheduling of shipment and communicates with affected departments and customers regarding arrival dates.
- Prepares and produces department reports as necessary, including Bill Of Lading and loading sheets.
- Assist's the department manager with the methods and procedures for transport of raw materials to the plant and finished product to the customer.
- Performs other job duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Responsible for answering a multi-phone line in an efficient manner.
- Creates documents in Power Point, MS Word, MS Excel, and other Programs.
Traffic Assistant/Executive Resume
Headline : Traffic Assistant Allows to grow professionally, while being able to utilize skills for the growth of the organization with the best use of enthusiasm, determination and resourcefulness.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Programmed the allotted commercial in the correct time frame.
- Coordinated activities between departments, such as news and programming.
- Checked completed program logs for accuracy and conformance with Federal Communications Commission (FCC) rules and regulations and resolve program log inaccuracies.
- Entailed receiving, coding and tracing all commercial in the TV station.
- Performed the daily back up of the computer system.
- Compiled and reviewed data from source such as computer listings, files, and other documents necessary for processing reports on a daily basis.
- Received, input, and confirmed all copy for all stations.
- Maintained equipment account to ensure accountability and proper care of all assigned equipment.
- Managed the maintenance of office files, reports, correspondence, directives, and regulations.
Lead Traffic Assistant Resume
Summary : Experienced, ambitious, and motivated multi-tasker Proficient in Microsoft Office programs Positive work and professional ethics Proofreading experience Efficient, accurate and detail oriented. Strong written and verbal communication skills Team-player possessing loyalty and respect for the organization and its clientele Customer Service, Multi-line phones.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Coordinated all shipping of all finished products.
- Arranged and set up of all Transportation Brokering and logistics.
- Responsible for all load planning and supplying load information to customers and trucking companies nationwide in proper format.
- Responsible for preparation of all shipping documents including bill of ladings and load plan information in several different formats suitable for customer and types of product.
- Provided all shipping information to internal departments for production guidelines necessary for on time and timely shipping of time sensitive materials.
- Helped the commercial sales team fulfill their sales goals.
- Generated a virtual report of the programming log for the control operators to download.
Traffic Assistant Resume
Summary : Over 12+ years of experience - Hardworking and motivated individual - Extremely productive in a high volume, high stress environment - Self-starter with a can do attitude - Team player and goal oriented person with excellent customer service skills.
Skills : Bilingual, Customer Service, Transportation, Computer , Time Management, Customer Satisfaction.
- Creates transit reports to follow up and track the material crossing the border making sure their proper delivery on time to the galvanizers.
- Maintains control of all the bill of ladings received and delivered of each structure per customer.
- Constants communication with galvanizers following up the projects, making sure to comply with the deadline of each project.
- Coordinates with the carriers, the pickup of the galvanized material, and delivery to site according to the time and date set with the client.
- Prepares of all the required paperwork (Bill of Ladings, Commercial Invoice, and Certificates of Origin, as required) for each project, detailing each structure and hardware delivered.
- Coordinates with the customer, when the material is customer pick up.
- Assists the Project Managers in receive calls, e-mails from the customers, providing information and status reports on their jobs.