Traffic Coordinator Resume
Headline : 6 years of experience as a Traffic Coordinator is now seeking a position within your organization to work and deliver excellent customer service while making a positive contribution to the business.
Skills : Microsoft Windows 7&8, Excel, Inventory, Shipping.
- Ensure availability to receive inbound calls from Activity Directors and end customers.
- Identify customer needs and promptly fulfill their orders while maintaining sales goals.
- Communicate with multiple vendors and production plants to verify all orders arrive on time.
- Use multiple tools, both verbal and technical to assure 100% accuracy on every order.
- Offer creative solutions to a problem, and offer any ideas to make each event special Upsell, Cross-Sell all products through a variety of different catalogs and websites.
- Sending communications to all agents regarding any faxed in or emailed orders.
- Making sure all FIM(Fax, Internet, Mail) orders are completed within the workday.
- Working closely with the daily schedule to find gaps in coverage and finding ways to make sure all calls are answered in a timely manner.
- Printing daily reports and working closely with management to determine possible fluctuations in call volumes.
- Assist in helping new agents with questions on call flow and time management.
Truck Traffic Coordinator Resume
Objective : High-integrity leader and problem solver with proven expertise in complex logistics management, including planning, scheduling and executing the receipt, storage, distribution and transportation of critical materials and equipment.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Programs, Standard Office Equipment, Typing 35 wpm, Data entry.
- Identified needs and developed logistics processes for surface transportation to meet the customer's requirements.
- Conducted thorough analyses of the logistics systems and practices decreasing shipment transit time for arrival within a 2 hour scheduled window at facilities.
- Collected data such as full truckload (FTL) and less than truckload (LTL) utilization rates, equipment usage, dispatcher and driver efficiencies.
- Transportation operations were monitored to ensure goods were picked up and delivered on time within specific cost objectives.
- Arranged contingency resources for system reroutes during emergencies.
- Managed inbound logistics requirements for and other clients from suppliers to the manufacturing plants throughout.
- Provided customers with the full range of In-Transit Visibility services from notification of initial driver dispatch, to freight, pick up and using vehicle GPS tracking to final delivery.
- Clients are able to use web application for self-service tracking of shipments as well.
Traffic Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Traffic Coordinator who applies knowledge of logistics in a face-paced environment. Focused on controlling shipments to ensure timely delivery. Specialized in multi-tasking and managing traffic in a manufacturing setting.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign.
- Oversee the company's yard deliveries, coordinate and manage the most efficient loads to remain cost-effective for the company.
- Monitor driver's daily logs for errors or violations; handle all the drivers' locations.
- Handle identifying and evaluating any special needs for each load to ensure and promote compliance, among other duties.
- Strong experience with an organization, and able to handle high amounts of stress.
- Detailed-oriented with excellent delivery management, organizational, & computer skills, determining priorities where workflow processes and deadlines are concerned.
- Assisting traffic managers in organizing the flow of projects and campaigns, determining priorities where workflow processes and deadlines are concerned.
- Filing traffic instructions for all projects of routes for inbound and outbound loads, work closely with drivers and various carrier services.
- Schedule appointments with customers and will call, obtain quotes, POD and spot contracts upon request.
Broadcast Traffic Coordinator Resume
Summary : 10 years of extensive experience as a Broadcast Traffic Coordinator. Seeking lasting employment in a positive atmosphere that will be challenging, as well as rewarding.
Skills : Customer Service, Bilingual, Communications, Management, Conflict Resolution.
- Keeps ongoing communication with media planning team via outlook e-mail and telephone to stay up to date with program format changes.
- Maintain constant communication with all of program editors and producers to keep them informed of indicated program changes.
- Responsible for creating local avails and feed report to be sent to local affiliates to keep them well informed of local avails and format changes.
- Sending day logs report to affiliates to keep them informed and up to date of local time avails and finalizing day log to be sent to master control.
- Participate in helping other team members with their logs responsibilities including working 4 weeks ago, and double-checking for format details.
- Sending discrepancy reports of any commercials that didn't run within their time period.
- Proofed, revised, printed and distributed the daily program broadcast log.
- Supported the creative department with production jobs in adobe photoshop, illustrator and InDesign.
Jr. Traffic Coordinator Resume
Objective : A result-driven focused professional with outstanding Program and Critical Operations Management skills. Having 2 years of experience as a Traffic Coordinator, combined with the ability to quickly learn new concepts and tasks, with a thorough knowledge of program management and a vigilant desire to embrace new ideas.
Skills : MOUS, Asset Inventory Management (AIM), Global Air Transportation Execution Systems (GATES), CMOS, Command and Control Information Processing System.
- Monitored standard and non-standard transport of customers' freight in compliance with route design and prevailing regulations.
- Communicated with the management team regarding status and logistics of deliveries/pick-ups to ensure continuous quality service was provided to our external customers.
- Provided analysis and input to internal and external partners to support business specifications, and process improvements.
- Served as transportation support administrator's and customer's point of escalation on delays in freight transit.
- Assisted the management team in the supervision of transportation personnel.
- Ensured all deliveries/pick-ups were done efficiently, and specific customer requests were communicated to all shipping and receiving employees.
- Responsible for enabling an efficient day-to-day transportation operation by supporting the Facility Supervisor through route staffing, and communication.
- Identified trends, problems and then analyzed and developed a resolution plan/ process improvement in combination with operational teams.
Lead Traffic Coordinator Resume
Summary : 11 years of experience as a Traffic Coordinator, experienced in the process of conducting a traffic impact study, the usage of traffic monitoring devices and traffic analysis.
Skills : MS Office, Word Processing, Customer Service, Inventory Management, Shipping/Receiving.
- Performs scheduling for television programs for actual on-air operations.
- Prepares daily program log for scheduled programs and assigns promotional material to the appropriate time slot using a computerized scheduling system.
- Prepares daily program log by obtaining information such as source, location, and length of the program.
- Calculates the exact length of programs and time slots available for promotional material.
- Creates and issues weekly computerized program schedule as determined by the Program Manager and approved by the Station Manager.
- Verifies the correctness of programs and issues program schedule changes and/or additions as needed.
- Coordinates computer operations in regard to program scheduling and determine problems with the system and confers with data processing personnel to resolve.
- Maintains program logging or other operational procedures as new regulations or technology requires.
- Coordinates with promotion department to solve logistical problems in coordination of on-air promotions for daytime and evening programming.
Traffic Coordinator-Temp Resume
Summary : Seeking fulltime employment as a Traffic Coordinator, and looking forward to a new career opportunity that will allow for possibilities for advancement. A highly motivated individual is willing to learn new skills.
Skills : Asana, MS Office Suite, Adobe, Indesign, Asset Management, Logistics.
- Provides quality internal and external customer service surrounding the company values.
- Prepare and process daily contracts and confirmation forms and schedule change forms.
- Prepare client schedules, organize and maintain traffic working files.
- Preparation and creation of the daily program logs and traffic the spots for each of the system's channels that carry advertising.
- Debriefs daily logs (post and compute), log adjustments, make goods, exceptions, catalog lists and log verifications.
- Creates the daily event list download by the playback operators.
- Responsible for software maintenance, and work with the software vendor to find improvements and solve problems.
- Train and provide guidance to new traffic personnel.
- Responsible for the printing and distribution of daily reports including inventory, and system performance reports.
- Assists National Sales Manager with national advertising and house orders, trafficking, and other related duties.
Sr. Traffic Coordinator Resume
Headline : An experienced Traffic Coordinator, seeking a challenging full-time position with a prospering company that allows for professional growth and skill utilization. A Cooperative team player who enjoys working with people.
Skills : Accounting, Commercial Log Preparation, Report Preparation, Supervisory Skills, MS Office Suite, Viero, Salesforce, Radio Fusion, CBSI, Bilingual-English & Spanish.
- Purchases transportation for dated material shipping throughout the region.
- Responsible for managing a dedicated truck fleet, moving coast to coast.
- Coordinates efforts with sales, traffic and operation departments to ensure expectations of internal and external customers are met.
- Experienced in organizing shipments using rail carriers, ground, truckload, third-party logistics providers and air freight.
- Utilizing inter-company transfers and other cross-docking facilities to ensure the most cost-effective transportation is provided.
- Responsible for monitoring shipments that are in transit, communicating unexpected delays to the upper level and customers, while working with carriers.
- Communicates with customers to develop relationships and determine how we can better serve their needs while protecting the efficiency of time and cost.
- Operations and Traffic Support Evaluates processes to find where improvements are needed.
- Manages high priority shipments with speed and accuracy.
Chief Traffic Coordinator Resume
Summary : Highly Qualified Chief Traffic Coordinator with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment in which your company prides itself.
Skills : Human Resources, Logistics, Payroll, Management, Administration, Budget, AR, AP.
- Schedules commercials on sixty-three cable networks in nine states, reaching over 2 million houses daily.
- Provides administrative, sales and marketing support to 16 Account Executives, while managing over 200 accounts.
- Maximizes billing opportunities by evaluating sold and scheduled inventory and manually adjusting commercial placement daily.
- Schedules and ensures commercial advertisements air on cable networks per client contracts.
- Inputs titles and instructions of client advertisements into the database by the cable network, zone, time, and ad priority ratings.
- Communicates regularly and effectively with the Sales Department regarding the status of a client's advertising schedule that was not scheduled or broadcasted.
- Facilitates communication with Insertion Department, Clients, Ad Agencies, and Account Executives regarding late or missing tapes.
- Delivers timely make-good reports and evaluates inventory concerns to highlight alternative networks.
Traffic Coordinator II Resume
Summary : Dynamic transportation professional is knowledgeable in multiple areas of the transportation industry. Seeking a full-time position as a Traffic Coordinator to grow professionally and personally on the job.
Skills : Logistics, Warehouse Supervisor, MFG Pro, AS400, Yard Jockey, Inventory Management, Forklift Operator.
- Shipping and Receiving Scheduled and secured trucking for LTL freight, OTR freight, and overseas shipping containers.
- Sent out quote requests to carriers to bid on any truckload or expedited freight when no current carriers were available.
- Adhered to shipping guidelines and budgeted costs established by our central transportation hub, while communicating and developing solutions to problems.
- Developed, maintained and communicated the shipping plan to be carried out across all 3 shifts.
- Supervised the loading and unloading of trucks and the manpower needed across all shifts to meet workload requirements.
- Managed the jockeying of trailers in and out of the 10 active docks.
- Communicated shipping solutions to daily problems with set delivery dates to keep an accurately communicated traffic flow of materials for manufacturing.
- Processed all the administrative and billing responsibilities for the department.
Assistant Traffic Coordinator Resume
Summary : Traffic Coordinator experienced in the process of conducting a traffic impact study, the usage of traffic monitoring devices and traffic analysis.
Skills : Logistics, Customer Service, Clerical, MS Office, Inventory Management.
- Promoted to manage costs for all inbound and outbound domestic and international freight transport.
- Processing annual volume in excess of $70M auditing all billing documents for accuracy, regulatory compliance.
- Negotiate a small package contract that yielded a projected $100K in annual savings.
- Average 99.5% Quality Shipments in daily KPI metric tracking.
- Executed the efficient, timely and cost-effective packing of all product shipments meeting organization goals.
- Recover approximately $30K annually by auditing invoices and partnering with LTL Logistics Coordinator.
- Maintain shipping and documentation systems, and compile partner data and create accurate, end-user friendly import and domestic freight reports.
- Track shipments, expenses and landed costs use in the strategic planning process.
- Provide rate quotes, troubleshoot internal and external inquiries and complaints.
- Expediently resolving problems and serving as corporate knowledge leader for transportation functions.
Traffic Coordinator I Resume
Headline : Task-oriented individual, energetic, and proven to be a quick learner. Extensive experience in the industry as a Traffic Coordinator and always up for a new challenge is now seeking a position where one can excel while giving best to the employer.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Teamwork, Team Building, Team Leader, Analytics, Reporting, Data Entry, Data Analysis, Project Management.
- Continuously works to improve levels of service above 90% through collaboration with Replenishment, Suppliers, and Carriers to meet business goals and objectives.
- Analyzed large amounts of data, such as high priority commodities, through reporting and research.
- Responsible for being a cross-functional associate that is able to prioritize tasks and support different areas of the business.
- Selected as a key project member of a high priority project to implement a new system.
- Improved communication, service and relationships with our business partners and customers.
- Facilitated and led 6 training classes through planning and implementation of activities and materials.
- Classes resulted in highly trained and knowledgeable team members.
Regional Traffic Coordinator Resume
Summary : Versatile, innovative resourceful professional with extensive experience as a Regional Traffic Coordinator in dispatch, logistics, transportation, and distribution, directing high-performance teams to achieve stretch goals and deliver exceptional customer service.
Skills : Inventory Management, Asset Management, Customer Service, MS Office.
- Responsible for processing and scheduling all inbound shipments arriving from domestic and international ports of call.
- Reconcile and approve invoices received from freight forwarders, steamship lines, and motor carriers.
- Coordinate the movement of intermodal freight from various port locations to the distribution center.
- Determines the daily unloading schedule based on equipment capacity, staffing, priority shipments, and the utilization of the FIFO method.
- Maintained detailed records and spreadsheets of all transportation-related activities for accounting and operational purposes.
- Entered inbound shipments into the physical inventory using SAP and ASW software.
- Reduced the number of weekly demurrage charges associated with port storage fees.
- Created a process timeline for the traffic coordinator position, reconciled four months of overdue invoices in preparation of the fiscal year-end.
- Implemented a process for a more efficient way of scheduling daily unloads and dispatching.
Technical Traffic Coordinator Resume
Headline : Technical Traffic Coordinator with 6 years of experience as a is seeking to establish a long-term position utilizing my personal drive and ambition to succeed in a long-term career.
Skills : Logical Thinker, Problem Solver, Communication Skills, Inventory Management, Forklift, Attention To Detail, Bilingual Spanish/English.
- Directing traffic functions for a 50 million dollar marketing and advertising agency.
- Supervised traffic staff and coordinated workflow with Account Service, Creative and Production Departments.
- Consulted with Account Service, Creative and Production departments to develop timelines and schedules for all active jobs.
- Tracked and updated the daily status of 75 to 150 ongoing dealer flyers for producing status reports customized for individuals and departmental use.
- Monitored the progress of an additional 300 to 400 account service jobs through daily interactions with team members.
- Proofread and confirmed the accuracy of assigned tasks ensuring on-time completion of deadlines.
- Communicated instructions from creative staff to the production operators ensuring and verifying proper file set-up for pre-press output.
- Conducted quarterly business reviews with carriers to ensure best practices and expectations were met.
Traffic Coordinator Resume
Headline : 6 years of experience as a Traffic Coordinator, thorough and hardworking professional with experience in logistics, supply chain management, inventory management, and retail.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Transportation Management, Warehouse and Logistics, Web Forms Processor (DD1149, ATCMD).
- Held full accountability for delivering all advertising obligations to appropriate media sources.
- Collaborated with diverse populations throughout project engagements, provided strategic guidance on creative concepts.
- Troubleshoot and resolved issues related to services, delivery objectives, and technical problems.
- Documented project metrics; produced weekly reports that served as a reference guide for team members.
- Identified key resources and secured vendors based on specialty services, which consistently saved costs without compromising quality.
- Facilitated open communication between account, creative, and production personnel, which ensured on-time completion of all project deliverables.
- Responsible for creating and submitting monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports to corporate headquarters.
- Reports incorporated mileage, hours, financials on fuel usage, as well as maintenance on tractor-trailers and yard equipment.