Team Coordinator Resume
Objective : Seeking a challenging position to utilize my abilities and talents developed through my experiences with an opportunity for professional growth.
Skills : Bilingual, Microsoft Office, Secret Clearance.
- Provide day-to-day mentoring to team members on performance metrics, program processes ensuring team members are performing in-line with program standards.
- Provide input on individual, as well as, group training needs.
- Train new and current team members on program standard operating procedures, provides routine updates and addresses team member questions.
- Understands program contract obligations and is able to communicate in order to drive program performance Identify new approaches to enhance current service.
- Identifies problems, investigates, recommends, and implements solutions.
- Identifies and recommends innovative solutions to improve and streamline current processes.
- Assists in the development of processes and procedures.
Team Coordinator/Scheduler Resume
Headline : To utilize my skills and education in conjunction with my professional, administrative, and communicative talent to ensure consistent, quality customer service to all people encountered.
Skills : Good communication and interpersonal skills capable of maintaining strong relationships.
- Responded to customer inquiries and complaints in an empathetic manner.
- Trained staff on operating procedures and company services.
- Identified individual development needs with appropriate training.
- Managed work flow to exceed quality service goals.
- Prepared reports and communication for senior management and clients.
- Conducted performance reviews for all Customer Service Representatives to reduce resolution time and improve customer satisfaction rates.
- Met or exceeded service and quality standards every review period.
Bachelor's In Human Resources
Care Team Coordinator Resume
Summary : Exceptional communication skills, experienced in answering a high volume of incoming calls while handling in-person inquiries. Highly personable and courteous professional with 30 years of providing excellent service. Well-organized, dependable and dedicated to delivering the highest quality service to every customer. Committed to building productive relationships with team members.
Skills : MAC, MAC OS, MS Office.
- Responsible for accurate data input with close attention to detail.
- Maintain patient medical records and reconcile every 60-day certification period and at discharge to ensure prompt and accurate billing.
- Process and submit payroll and billing in an accurate and timely manner.
- Insurance coverage verification initially, upon patient referral, and re-verification of benefits monthly until patient is discharged.
- Maintain schedules of clinical staff with daily updates of any changes.
- Work closely in a team environment to achieve all business goals.
- Provide prompt, courteous assistance to patients' and hospital & physicians' office phone inquiries.
Social Media Team Coordinator Resume
Objective : To obtain a professional position in through which I can utilize my well-rounded experiences and continue expanding upon my skills for the benefit of an organization.
Skills : Quickbooks, Excel, Excel, Word, Accounting, Insurance.
- Provides day-to-day mentoring to team members on performance metrics, program processes ensuring team members are performing in-line with program standards.
- Provides input on individual, as well as, group training needs.
- Trains new and current team members on program standard operating procedures, provides routine updates and addresses team member questions.
- Participates in team meetings as well as prepares agenda, and meeting notes.
- Interface and engage with associates at least 50% of the time to assist with answering questions and provide mentoring.
- Understands program contract obligations and is able to communicate in order to drive program performance May identify new approaches to enhance current service.
- Compiles and provides a wide range of routine reports related to program operations for program management and clients.
Team Coordinator II Resume
Summary : To work in an environment where my skills and energy will add to the smooth operation of the company.
Skills : Microsoft office, Data entry, payroll, presentations, mig welding, consulting problems, troubleshooting, robot operator.
- Assist Clinical Director for general clerical duties of the office and the process of payroll.
- Process paperwork for admission, recertification, death and discharge.
- Process initial Plan of Care/485 and orders for physician to sign for new admissions.
- Track all physician orders and certifications and ensure timeliness.
- Track insurance verifications weekly and discuss with management.
- Process application for new employees and make sure they meet requirements at time or orientation.
- Track and maintain medical supplies and reorders as requested.
Team Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Over 6 years total of experience, as a Team Coordinator, as a Receptionist, and as a Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) in industries of Health Services and Automotive Dealerships. Most recently, I have been working as a Team Coordinator at Hospice Advantage.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, CRM, Electronic Medical Records, Electronic Health Records, Multi-Line Phone System, Multi-Line Phone System, Accounts Payable.
- Processes all new hire paper work and reporting new hires to Present the state, and running all state specific checks.
- Process background checks, licensure checks, and E-Verify for I-9.
- Train and instruct employees in job duties and company policies or arrange for training to be provided.
- Process annual in-services, driving checks, ensure all licensures and TB test are up to date.
- Maintain records pertaining to all personnel and patients.
- Explained work procedures and company policies to staff.
- Provided status updates of office activities to senior management.
Team Coordinator I Resume
Summary : To begin a career that will benefit my family, and to go to it with both my experience and my will power at the ready. To use my social and mental skills to excel at everything I do.
Skills : Microsoft, Excel, Phones, Computer Skills.
- Coordinated and expedited the flow of materials, parts, and subassemblies of doors for the production of ranges leading a 25-30 person team.
- Examined materials delivered to production employees to verify conformance to specifications.
- Compiled and maintained manual and computerized records, such as material inventor, in process production records, and status and location reports for materials.
- Arranged in-plant transfers to meet production schedules between fabrication and assembly.
- Computed amounts of material needed to complete job orders.
- Reviewed production schedules and related information.
- Transported materials from one department to another by use of electric and manual pallet jacks and electric hyster.
- Monitored and controlled movement of materials an automated conveyor systems, most of which ran by PLC's.
Team Coordinator Lead Resume
Summary : To attain employment with a professional company, where acquired skills and experience are utilized toward diverse job responsibilities, growth and advancement.
Skills : Team-management and leadership skills.
- Mastered the intricacies of the flow within each department.
- Assessed and trained personnel for promotion to cross-function operations.
- Developed and implemented data-based solutions in a timely manner.
- Operated all equipment throughout the manufacturing process to back-fill.
- Led regular stand-up meetings, events and continuous improvement projects with measureable goals.
- Coordinated closely with quality control regarding products awaiting dispositions.
- Maintained and enforced a safe and clean working environment at all times.
- Coordinated preventative maintenance on existing and new production equipment.
Computer Science Technology
Team Coordinator/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Over fourteen years of customer service Over six months of cash handling. Experienced with working in a teamed environment and individual assignments Detailed oriented Time sufficient.
Skills : First aid/cpr training.
- Manage marketing and recruiting functions, overseeing customer acquisition and 400-member team.
- Direct brand management, PR, product launches, advertising, direct sales and marketing.
- Selected Accomplishments: Developed and launched direct marketing campaigns that increased sales $.5M.
- Led market launch of 10 new products and expanded new territories.
- Identified opportunities in new markets in California and North Carolina and created campaigns generating $30K in monthly sales.
- Created training brochures and curriculum that enhanced the sales reps' understanding of product features and helped them sell more effectively.
- Performed ongoing customer/market research and demographic profiling to identify and capitalize on unmet market needs ahead of the curve.
Team Coordinator/Assistant Resume
Headline : Responsible for leading, supervising and coaching a staff of 15-25 associates, including training, quality assurance and monthly performance reviews.
Skills : Mac OS X, Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Team Building, Customer Service, CRM.
- Monitored and listened to calls for each agent, provided immediate feedback.
- Increased qualities scores by 30% in a two- month period.
- Held weekly meetings with agents to discuss performance and productivity results.
- Acted as a liaison between Customer Care and the other departments to resolve escalated issues.
- Motivated team by recognizing great performance held monthly luncheons with managers to reward those agents that exceeded goals.
- Assisted in developing procedures and guidelines for agents to follow.
- Handled escalated calls from members and providers to resolve issues in a timely and efficient manner.
Master of Science