Communications Assistant Resume
Objective : Motivated to meet and exceed new challenges and expand my knowledge and experience. Would like to have the opportunity to grow and advance and am currently looking for an entry level-part time position. Flexible and feel my skills and experience would benefit your company.
Skills : Microsoft, Excel, Powerpoint, Budgeting, Market Research.
- Successfully pitched Success Academy stories to television and print sources, increasing number of articles placed in local media outlets.
- Draft press releases and media advisories; act as in-house 'journalist, ' proactively seeking stories, and authoring several blog posts based on student and staff experiences.
- Monitor and disseminate media clips, produce reports for senior leadership evaluating press coverage to guide press strategy, developed media lists that generated coverage of external events by major news outlets.
- Initiated and produced weekly education news round up for internal distribution, coordinated and authored three regular internal communications to staff.
- Collaborated with research manager in gathering, analyzing and presenting data and other research related to white papers, reports, proposals and press releases.
- Research results published in editorials, op-eds and articles in local and regional outlets.
- Interact with members of the press and school staff to coordinate school visits and respond to press inquiries.
Telecommunications Assistant Resume
Objective : Sales professional adept at tracking and following up on hot leads, managing accounts and building long-term relationships with customers. Call Center Representative with expertise providing customer support in high call volume environments. Exceptional computer aptitude and telephone etiquette.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Leadership, Youth Development, SPSS, Research, Basic Spanish and Italian.
- Primary media relations contact for equestrian, rowing, soccer, swimming and diving, tennis and wrestling.
- Secondary contact for baseball, men's and women's basketball and football.
- Managed statistics for multiple sports and coordinated the nomination and voting process for weekly student-athlete awards.
- Designed, updated and ensured accuracy of various conference publications including championship programs, media guides and record books.
- Executed championship events for multiple sports including press management, distribution of media credentials and other championship communications duties.
- Coordinated the conference's social media communications and promotional efforts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Planned social media campaigns through OfferPop and Tagboard that generated over 50,000 new followers on the league's three social media platforms.
Bachelor Of Science
Communications Assistant/Analyst Resume
Summary : Professional executive Administrative Assistant/Office Manager with over 5 years experience in supporting business executives and attorneys by implementing systems to improve operations for small businesses. Diversified skill sets covering administrative support, event and meeting management, human resources and recruiting, account management, client and vendor relations, and supplies management in the corporate, non-profit, and private sectors.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Publisher, WordPerfect, Some Web/graphic Design Experience, Event Planning Experience, Some Real Estate Experience.
- Used interpersonal, office, and media relations skills to maintain smooth internal operations and promote public desired public image for mayoral candidate.
- Coordinated office activities, managed information, and facilitated internal operations.
- Performed clerical and administrative duties such as answering phones, filing documents, and disseminating information to Press and PR management.
- Garnered additional support for the campaign by conducting follow-up contact with supporters from previous campaign events.
- Reviewed and screened communiques for press kits and other public media.
- Responded to press inquiries for print and television interviews for mayoral candidate and other campaign spokespersons.
- Coordinated and attended meetings and interviews to ensure the candidate's smooth transition in and out of such meetings as well as to oversee and make notes for future press releases.
- Supported and assisted in the coordination of various fundraising events and activities.
Communications Assistant/Associate Resume
Objective : Able to easily communicate and connect with a wide variety of audiences, Comfortable with creative feedback exchanges. Excellent written and verbal skills.
Skills : Writing, Video Editing, Communications.
- Assistant to the Senior Vice President of Public Affairs and Policy; provided administrative and research support for the department's staff.
- Distilled and synthesized salient department activity into a clear and brief communication for association's members on a daily basis.
- Compiled industry press coverage into a comprehensive paper daily, to keep members and staff informed of important industry trends and media treatment.
- Updated evolving search terms to ensure complete coverage of industry news, on a semi-monthly basis.
- Built media contact lists for target markets using Agility, to assist the senior staff with media outreach efforts.
- Managed the Senior Vice President's schedule, organized invoices and personnel documents for the Senior Vice President's approval.
- Effectively completed these tasks on deadline.
- Received, summarized, and distributed media requests to public affairs team, to ensure prompt response to inquiries.
Bachelor Of Arts
Lead Communications Assistant Resume
Summary : Professional with three years of experience working in a fast paced environment on a wide variety of projects, ranging from data analysis to logistics Strong public speaking, presentation and customer service skills for various audiences including volunteers, colleagues, interns and constituents.
Skills : Windows Office Programs Windows XP, Power Point, Excel,.
- Provided administrative support by organizing hard copy and soft copy records on the customers serviced by Telecommunications/Cable Team in the Information Management Department (IMD).
- Managed the assets of the organizations pager and cellular phone contracts.
- Replaced broken telephone devices, broken pagers and cellular phones as required by contract.
- Regularly monitored, read, composed, sent and received electronic mail using Microsoft Office Outlook.
- Monitored and recorded incoming messages from code pagers using Microsoft Excel, monitored and recorded incoming trouble tickets from The BMC Remedy Program.
- Created memorandums, updating and modifying inventory, letters requesting new/replacement equipment, completed proper DD or DA forms correctly.
- Using Microsoft Word, created general correspondence in accordance to office Standard Operating Procedures.
Master's In MBA
Sr. Communications Assistant Resume
Headline : Communications Assistant is responsible for the overall communications strategy, including explaining and promoting the company’s products and services to internal, external and third-party stakeholders. This includes communicating with media, providing press releases, and helping develop corporate messaging.
Skills : Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Publisher, QuickBooks.
- Provide comprehensive support to the Director of Communications and Community Outreach.
- Create and design communications reports including graphs, charts, and other imagery.
- Research and produce presentations, briefing memos, talking points, and narratives.
- Compose and manage blogs, tweets, posts and other social media correspondence.
- Search social media for critical news articles and/or public comments for the agency.
- Manage day-to-day activities including calendar management, arranging conference calls and meetings, expense reports, compiling and disseminating background information.
- Maintain chronologically accurate, accessible and retrievable electronic and paper files.
Bachelor's In History
Communications Assistant III Resume
Summary : Communications Assistant offering more than 18 years of Customer Service experience in the areas of communication skills, listening skills and people skills. Awareness of deaf community and culture, knowledge of ASL. Many years of experience in working with the public through volunteering. Exposed to various cultures through extensive travel and culture diversity training.
Skills : Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Windows.
- Communications Assistant employed by provider of Telecommunication Relay Service to relay real time conversation between hearing disabled, speech disabled and voice customers.
- CA is a person who transliterates conversation from text to voice and from voice to text between two end users of TRS.
- Prompt acknowledgement and response time for each relay caller.
- Prepare and send accurate billing records for each completed call.
- Remain uninvolved in customer conversation, no intrusion into conversational content.
- Received numerous Customer Commendations for job performances for accuracy, being fast in responding to customer requests, patience, and outstanding professional service.
- Service Leader Award of Excellence for demonstrating Customer Service skills.
Jr. Communications Assistant Resume
Summary : Analytical, detail-oriented and proactive professional, offering extensive experience in communications. Skilled at creating strategic communications plans. Equipped with solid skills in copy writing, editing and proofreading various messages, including online, print, social media and video. Armed with presentation skills.
Skills : Photoshop, Final Cut Pro.
- Disseminated comprehensive news releases and monitored coverage.
- Continuously tracked important topics to uncover relevant media stories and distributed to all staff.
- Regularly updated and maintained book of media coverage.
- Handled the distribution of news releases and other email communications through a third-party email vendor.
- Notable Accomplishments Led the development of procedures for the proper use of social media and newsletters for chapters.
- Managed the program for publicizing community outreach efforts; identified projects and wrote and posted content for the website.
- Contributed articles to an award-winning industry magazine, Construction Executive, with a circulation of 50,000, and administered the production of an annual video.
Bachelor Of Arts
Communications Assistant II Resume
Summary : Detail-oriented, accurate, exceptionally loyal. Well-organized and proficient at multitasking. Quick learner who can rapidly retain information. Team player who easily establishes rapport and trust. More than 7 years experienced in Communications, Customer Service and Assistant Office related fields. Experience in situations demanding confidentiality. Bilingual-English and Spanish.
Skills : Communications, Event Marketing, Advertising, Diversity & Inclusion.
- Work with the Chief Communications Officer to restructure department, provide assistance to improve overall business operations and structure.
- Provide support to the leadership team to identify our core business goals, initiatives, metrics and milestones.
- Partner with Legal, Compliance & Risk, Localization, R&D and Marketing teams to support our internal review.
- Communications liaison for employee engagement and diversity & inclusion departments.
- Write quarterly business summaries for our internal sites capturing our department's accomplishments.
- Conduct research to support executive communications and internal communications.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the department's message house.
Master Of Science
Communications Assistant I Resume
Summary : An experienced production assistant with a background in news programming and digital media. Excellent administrative skills and an adaptive knowledge of social media's role in the industry I bring the potential of transitioning into a writer/producer.
Skills : Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro, Microsoft Office, Canon XA, Canon XA20, Go Pro, Social Media Management.
- Increased Color Club's Instagram account from 60 to 60,000 in 1 year.
- Assisted the marketing, sales, and PR team in daily functions and tasks.
- Developed and managed the implementation and execution of social media initiatives.
- Managed product development and delivery for trade show prep and followed up to meet deadlines.
- Supported trade show requests and event coordination; meetings and special events.
- Accurately filed marketing assets, including design files, images, and inventory management of marketing collaterals.
- Tracked projects and maintain timelines for successful completion of tasks.
- Proofread marketing and website material as needed to ensure accurate and timely execution.
Bilingual Communications Assistant Resume
Headline : A detailed, results-oriented professional with expertise in document management, library science, and customer support. Adept at training both staff and patrons to effectively use digital tools and access databases. Possess a solid understanding of how to use traditional and contemporary communication channels such as print, web, and social media to engage stakeholders. Highly accomplished in streamlining and improving processes for better performance.
Skills : Marketing Research, Copy writing, Social Media Marketing.
- Provided community outreach to low-income Asian seniors via.
- Wrote press releases and articles targeted to the general and ethnic media on issues impacting Asian seniors.
- Wrote and edited articles for the organizational newsletter, which has a circulation of 20,000.
- Served as the web master, updating news stories, articles, and pictures on the NAPCA website.
- Assisted seniors with Medicare Part D enrollment, helping them choose economical prescription drug plans.
- Organized and participated in community outreach events to provide information about the NAPCA.
- Created a system for organizing and filing digital media, including images, videos, newsletters, and press releases.
Communications Assistant Resume
Objective : Creative, energetic and passionate freelance public relations professional with over 5 years of experience developing and executing integrated communications campaigns.
Skills : Media Relations, Public Relations, Social Media Marketing, Brand Management, Event Planning, Proofreading, Written Communication.
- Provided direct communications support to the Director, Vice President and Senior Vice President.
- Wrote media advisories and press releases.
- Prepared talking points for public and media events.
- Coordinated and managed press conferences and press events.
- Conducted traditional and social media monitoring.
- Established and sustained strategic relationships with local media outlets to help ensure exposure for clients' key messages and mission.
- Conducted in depth research for new business proposals and presentations.
- Worked collaboratively with team members to develop and implement successful PR campaigns.
Bachelor Of Arts