Communications Specialist Resume
Objective : I am a communications specialist for multiple manufacturing facilities within Ford Motor Company. In this role, I manage internal and corporate communications to support hourly and salary employee engagement. As an active member in the Diversity & Inclusion Committee, I participate and support in philanthropic efforts and event planning. Currently I am learning French with the hope of becoming fluent within the next year.
Skills : Networks, Computer Programming, Applications.
- Send, receive, and interpret coded messages.
- Coordinate network operations, maintenance, repairs, or upgrades.
- Developed and implemented solutions for network problems.
- Developed or recommended network security measures, such as firewalls, network security audits, or automated security probes.
- Maintain networks by performing activities such as file addition, deletion, or backup.
- Participate in network technology upgrade or expansion projects, including installation of hardware and software and integration testing.
- Encrypt data transmissions and erect firewalls to conceal confidential information as it is being transmitted and to keep out tainted digital transfers.
- Develop plans to safeguard computer files against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure and to meet emergency data processing needs.
Telecommunications Specialist Resume
Headline : Obtain a marketing position with a thriving organization in need of a creative marketing professional so I can leverage my extensive creative, ideation and marketing skills to increase its brand visibility through development and implementation of strategic campaigns and collateral to win over new and existing clientele.
Skills : Customer Service, Cash Register, Sales.
- Maintained cleanliness of barrack bathrooms and living areas.
- Maintained my living areas to the military standard and dress right dress Maintained a clean work area and equipment.
- Cleaned all new and used equipment coming in and out of work shop.
- Have been assigned Kitchen Patrol and cleaned tables, floors and cooking areas.
- Measured distance from landmarks to identify exact installation site.
- Executed daily operations of maintaining a communications help desk.
- Assembled and installed communication equipment, such as data communication lines and equipment, computer systems and antennas and towers, using hand tools.
- Repaired, replaced and adjusted defective components.
Communications Specialist Resume
Summary : To acquire skills and provide the upmost service to my community and country. To further my experience and skills in every field possible while pursuing my dreams of becoming a police officer or Certified Nursing Assistant,.
Skills : Copywriting, Market Research, Event Planning, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Management, Press Releases, Marketing Communications, Marketing Strategy.
- Installed and repaired data communications lines and equipment for computer systems, using handtools and test instruments.
- Installed, operated, maintained designated radio, wire cable and data distribution systems.
- Maintained complete and accurate records, location and status of equipment valued at over one million dollars.
- Provided technical performance counseling, leadership training, readiness support, and welfare for employees.
- Effectively provided face to face customer service and technical support of electronic devices, communication equipment, and satellite radios failed or malfunctioned.
- Prepared maintenance and supply requests for unit level signal support.
- Communicated and reported to senior official's briefings of personnel and equipment.
- Managed, supervised and coached personnel on leading by example.
Associates In Computer Science
Customer Communications Specialist Resume
Summary : Accomplished communications professional with deep Fortune 200 experience. Most recently responsible for building and managing a game-changing social media discipline from the ground up. Strengths include communication strategy, multimedia development, business writing and photography/photo editing.
Skills : Bilingual.
- Development and execution of internal and external marketing strategies, via print, video, audio, and website, to support annual business objectives.
- Produced marketing materials; journal advertisements, brochures, sales materials, product catalogs, and promotional campaigns.
- Developed video and visuals to support convention strategies.
- Developed internal media (news stories, video) with a central mission to help facilitate organizational transformation during a historic period of company restructure and healthcare reform.
- Produced video in support of promoting key company strategy across all levels of the organization and to external audiences.
- Topics included The Global Product Lifecycle, Growth Strategies, The Vision Statement, and "Ethicon Today." Led the Sales Communication Forum, a representation of field staff that helped identify and solve key field communication issues.
- Developed a quarterly, audio newsletter for field sales that promoted best practices and served as a selling/training tool by demonstrating field success stories.
- Developed media and executive presentations for Ethicon's National Training Meeting, an annual conference of over 700 sales and marketing associates.
Certificate In Visual Communications
Corporate Communications Specialist Resume
Objective : Highly efficient in administrative management with some small scale and large scale organizations. Experience in client services and account management. Skilled at planning, organizing, assigning appropriate resources, and working with cross-functional teams to develop strategic plans and achieve goals. Expertise includes Specific expertise includes: Tracking and reporting, excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills, strong organizational and problem solving skills, high level of proficiency with software applications and reporting tools.
Skills : Collaborating, Leading Teams, Assigning Resources, Scheduling, Estimating, Managing Information, Reporting & Tracking, Client Relations, Computer Literate.
- Developed and maintains a content calendar and story pool using Trello.
- Held dozens of conference calls with 100s of Bethesda staff across the United States to obtain story ideas.
- Develops content for Messenger, a magazine sent to 40,000 stakeholders three times per year sharing life stories and news about people with developmental disabilities whom Bethesda supports.
- Assists the development and implementation of national and local fundraising campaigns.
- Led the development and creation of a quarterly family newsletter, the Bethesda Advocate, which educated the people Bethesda supports and their families about on-going advocacy initiatives and how they can get involved.
- Write feature and news stories for Bethesda's internal newsletter, The Bethesda Connection, which helped inform 2,500 Bethesda staff about important initiatives and uplifting success stories.
- Manage story submissions and develop content for the Latest News page of Bethesda's website using WordPress.
- Works in close collaboration with web and social media team to initiate and update web and social media content.
BS In Journalism
Marketing Communications Specialist Resume
Objective : Expertise in corporate and marketing communications, market promotion, public relations, client relations and production of print and electronic materials. Background in planning and implementing strategic marketing and communications programs, public and media relations activities and developing informational and educational programs for internal and external audiences. Planning and conducting meetings, conferences, exhibits and special events.
Skills : Microsoft Office products, Adobe Creative Suite, Constant Contact, Wordpress, Quark.
- Responsible for developing, implementing, and evaluating promotional/educational activities to support the organization's quality improvement mission and programs.
- Worked individually and collaboratively: Created, produced and evaluated communication initiatives, marketing strategies and informational/educational materials.
- Planned and conducted a variety of public/media relations activities.
- Coordinated the Wisconsin Adult Immunization Coalition.
- Developed health information materials for professional and general consumer audiences.
- Provided overall internal and external corporate communications support.
- Planned and conducted conferences, seminars and trade show participation.
Bachelor Of Science In Journalism
Online Communications Specialist Resume
Headline : Obtain a position in an organization where I am able to utilize my interpersonal and communication skills along with my education and experience.
Skills : Sales, Medical Terminology, Office Applications, Office Administration, Dispatch.
- Answered numerous non emergent and emergent phone calls through out the 10 hour work period.
- Answered individuals questions and or provided them to the proper department they are looking for.
- Provided pre arrival information for emergent calls.
- Dispatched the proper agency to the individuals who is seeking help.
- Monitored the radio channels for Law Enforcement as well as Fire and Ambulance.
- Used specific programs, such as CAD and NCIC for Law Enforcement, and Outlook for Emails.
- Checked individuals for Warrants, their status on driving and vehicle registration.
- Kept the person calm and reassured them that help is on the way when needed.
High School Diploma
Communications Specialist III Resume
Summary : Service-oriented in dispatching with 9 years background in communications. Core competencies include multi tasking, answering phones and disseminating information to appropriate people as well as excellent communication and time management skills. Handles tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
Skills : RADIO REPAIR; COMPUTER/PRINTER REPAIR; COMPUTER TROUBLESHOOTING; PROBLEM SOLVING; CIRCUIT BOARD DESIGN; DATABASE CREATION; SELF MOTIVATED.
- Question callers to determine their locations, and the nature of their problems to determine type of response needed.
- Record details of calls, dispatches, and messages.
- Enter, update, and retrieve information from teletype networks and computerized data systems regarding such things as wanted persons, stolen property, vehicle registration, and stolen vehicles.
- Relay information and messages to and from emergency sites, to law enforcement agencies, and to all other individuals or groups requiring notification.
- Maintain files of information relating to emergency calls such as personnel rosters, and emergency call-out and pager files.
- Read and effectively interpret small-scale maps and information from a computer screen to determine locations and provide directions.
- Answer routine inquiries, and refer calls not requiring dispatches to appropriate departments and agencies.
High School Diploma
Communications Specialist Resume
Objective : To find a job that gives me and my three year old son more stability. I want to be successful in anything that I do. I am a natural born leader, fast learner, strong worker, efficient and a good multitasker with little direction and supervision.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Team Player, Telephone Skills, Office Administration.
- Prepare and review operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency of unit.
- Monitor the facility and sensitive items to ensure that they remains safe, secure, and well-maintained.
- Address employee relations issues, such as harassment allegations, work complaints, or other employee concerns to appropriate change of command.
- Analyze personnel-related data and prepare required daily situational reports.
- Prepare or maintain employee records related to events such as training, awards, leaves, transfers, or promotions, using human resources management system software.
- Provide management with information or training related to performance appraisals, counseling techniques, or documentation of performance issues.
- Operate communication systems, such as telephone switches, switchboard, intercom, two-way radio Route emergency calls appropriately.
- Perform clerical duties, such as typing, proofreading, accepting orders, scheduling appointments, and sorting mail.
Associate Of Science In Nursing
Communications Specialist II Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Communications Specialist with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Telecommunications, Information Technology, Information Security, Help Desk.
- Served as a communications specialist for Program Manager Defense Communication Transmission Systems (PM-DCATS), participated in the planning and development of performance Work Statement.
- Hosted and participated in daily and/or weekly project related meetings, briefings and site terminal installations.
- Provided managed oversight for PM-DCATS Defense Satellite Communications Systems Project and site database.
- Responsible for reviewing all training documents, lesson plans and Program of Instructions and student guides.
- Supported other projects within PM-DCATS when necessary; ensured the timely and complete resolution of identified issues.
- Managed updates to the project plan to reflect changes, status, and completion of tasks and activities throughout each phase of the project.
- Coordinated service and warranty repairs for defective hardware received during the project.
- Provided input for management of financial, project and resource issues.
PR/Communications Specialist Resume
Summary : Recruiting Professional and Military Veteran with a Secret Security Clearance and 3 years of proven experience in the United States Army and Army Reserves. Accomplished measurable results while assisting teams of 5 - 30 personnel in a dynamic, fast - paced environment. Possess a comprehensive background in Customer Service Support and Administration Management derived from conducting domestic operations.
Skills : Digital Photography Social Media Adobe Creative Suite Microsoft Office Citrix.
- Worked with department directors and other appropriate personnel to produce marketing and collateral materials including publications, advertising, branding and promotional products and coordinated special events.
- Wrote and distributed news releases on various services offered at the hospital and for special events.
- Handled media interviews with administrators, physicians and patients.
- Managed the SeniorSpirit program including maintaining membership database, planned and managed quarterly educational programs and other social events.
- Maintained medical staff and educational class changes and posted news releases and newborn baby photos on the hospital web site.
- Served as a liaison for community projects and special events including the Teddy Bear Fair at the Zoo, Back to School Fair, Baby Reunions at the Topeka and Shawnee County Public Library, and Cancer Survivors' Picnic.
- Past project chair for Project Topeka Food Drive and point of contact in the Kindness Connects Topeka initiative.
BA In Public Relations
Digital Communications Specialist Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Communications Specialist with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Word Processing: Microsoft Word, Desktop Publishing And Presentation: PageMaker, PowerPoint, PhotoShop, Spreadsheet: Excel, Database: Lotus Notes, Goldmine Paradox, Email: Lotus Notes, Microsoft Outlook.
- Implemented internal and external marketing & communications advancing knowledge management organization within Big Four professional services firm.
- Promoted knowledge management products, services, initiatives, and resources.
- Managed team of marketing & communication specialists - local and virtual.
- Directed marketing strategies and implementation for groups within Knowledge to promote knowledge management products and services.
- Created consistent message across the firm.
- Planned and implemented communications/marketing of knowledge tools, such as SharePoint collaboration tools, intranet redesigns, account and credentials applications, social networking tools; involved in launch of over 150 resources in US and globally.
- Created electronic messages and brochures (flipbooks), presentations, internal newsletter articles, videos, annual reports; managed databases and websites housing knowledge tools documentation.
- Managed focus group studies to assess firmwide communication and learning preferences to validate and modify outreach messages and techniques.
M.A. In Communications Management
Internal Communications Specialist Resume
Objective : Seventeen years of experience at Sprint North Supply. Proven ability to initiate, lead, motivate, meet and exceed goals. Experienced in Transportation, Para educating, Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, Procurement, Inventory, Retail, Accounting, Banking - (Receptionist, Loan Secretary, Teller and IRAs), Stock Transferring, Book keeping, Administrative, Consulting/Auditing, Restaurant, Daycare and Home cleaning.
Skills : Zoll Cad system, Flight following, geotab, Epic Maestro Care.
- Maintain the accountability of all classified documents and provide administrative support within the Office of Environment, Health, Safety, and Security (AU) and records.
- Establish and maintain all document control records and files in accordance with the Department of Energy's Directive Order, DOE O 471.6, and Information Security.
- Responsible for the safeguard, transmittal and destruction of classified.
- Utilize a variety of computer and software applications to include, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Responsible for the operating functions of the Vault Type Room (VTR) in the AU Communications Center and the transmittal of classified via STE III.
- Maintain and update all 701 and 702 security forms for safes and VTR.
- Respond to alarm conditions related to DOE Headquarters Site.
- Utilizes Classified Local Area Network (C-LAN) and SIPRNET to obtain and receive associated classified correspondence.
Communications Specialist Resume
Summary : Fast learner and hard worker with a keen eye for detail with strong design and editing techniques. Passion for the art of both written and visual storytelling, with design talents repeatedly recognized through top honors.
Skills : Graphic Design, Project Management, Event Planning, Web Development, Public Speaking.
- Implement marketing, promotional, and outreach campaigns directed to veterans, communities, campuses and stakeholders.
- Respond to general veterans inquiries including media requests, fact sheets, and talking points.
- Lead on social media tools and technologies, with a track record of creating and implementing successful social media programs.
- Drive brand awareness, engagement and traffic to social media pages.
- Develop new website content, participate in usability testing, and oversee maintenance of current website information.
- Create layout, design, production, and bid processes for printed and online material that promotes the agency's mission.
- Maintain, collect and prepare data to create reports and informational materials in response to inquiries made by the public, the Legislature, and other external organizations.
- Interview, draft and edit stories for TVC publications such as the E-Vets newsletter and quarterly magazine.
Bachelor Of Interdisciplinary In Interdisciplinary