Administrative Assistant/Volunteer Coordinator Resume
Objective : Organized and efficient Administrative Assistant/Volunteer Coordinator with more than 4 years in fast-paced professional environments. Applies strong customer service skills with a 50% return rate. Highly skilled in office administration, data entry, proofreading, database management, supervisor experience, and word processing. Personable and professional under pressure. To provide services to help empower families by bringing hope and beams of light to those who suffer from disease and illness.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Typing, Animal Care, Office Equipment, Customer Service, Data Entry, Filing, Powerpoint, Excel, Photoshop, Publisher, Public Speaking, Recruiting, Receptionist
- Performing complex clerical work requiring the application of laws, policies, and procedures.
- Inputting data, compiling and maintaining accurate records and reports for v-logistics (volunteer-based software program) and for the department's volunteer newsletter.
- Gathering information for flyers, brochures, and messages for volunteers as well as the public.
- Creating flyers and brochures using Microsoft programming and ensuring they are readily available for volunteers and customers.
- Processing volunteer applications using volgistics and inputting paper applications into database.
- Scheduling and canceling volunteer appointments and activities through phone or email.
- Providing high-quality service at all times by actively listening to the concerns of the customer.
- Responsible for customer assistance and directing the general public based on their needs.
- Maintaining volunteer records by archiving volunteers with no service within 12 months.
- Assisting with promoting upcoming events and coordinating volunteer assistance.
Bachelors of Science
Volunteer Coordinator/Case Worker Resume
Headline : Exceptionally hard-working, dedicated, and meticulous Volunteer Coordinator /Case Worker with a stellar client satisfaction record and superb attention to detail. Especially adept at providing social service support to a variety of diverse populations in terms of age and ethnicity. Strong background in building relationships with service groups and organizations in the broader community. Seeking a position as Volunteer Coordinator, Scheduling Coordinator, Public Relations Coordinator, Customer Service Representative.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Customer Service, Volunteer Management, Call Center Management
- Delivering excellent service to all members, guest, and program participants.
- Responding to member and guest needs, promoting memberships and programs, and maintaining cleanliness and organization of the lobby area.
- Building relationships with members, helping members connect with one another and the YMCA.
- Handling and resolving membership concerns and informing supervisor of unusual situations or unresolved issues.
- Meeting with volunteer applicants to assess areas of interest and determining the possible placement of applicants.
- Screening volunteers and forwarding copies of applications to appropriate supervisors.
- Coordinating marketing of volunteer opportunities and determining the best recruiting avenues to reach diverse groups.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with community recruiting sources such as local high schools and colleges.
- Coordinating volunteer orientation, development and recognition programs.
Membership & Volunteer Coordinator Resume
Objective : Looking for a position where my abilities best contribute to the organization. As well as to utilize the skills I have acquired in enhancing my job performance while also maintaining a positive work environment.
Skills : Technical Typing, Shorthand, Volgistics, Chameleon, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft PowerPoint
- Responsible or the recruitment, management, follow up and placement of around 900 volunteers.
- Establishing and maintaining a close working relationship with over 150 partner agencies.
- Working closely with other team members to find innovative and strategic ways to meet goals.
- Interviewing and orientating new volunteers to determine membership and placement.
- Scheduling and coordination of volunteers in both on-going and short-term opportunities.
- Maintaining accurate hard copy and digital files on all volunteers and stations served.
- Working closely with the Executive Director and other team members to establish and achieve measurable program outcomes.
- Using computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Supervising, communicating, and scheduling volunteers, meetings, and speakers.
High School Diploma
Administrative Assistant And Volunteer Coordinator Resume
Objective : Dedicated Administrative Assistant And Volunteer Coordinator with over 4 plus years of experience combining data entry, time management and customer service expertise in a fast-paced environment. I am motivated and excited to improve my skills. Searching for a new career that not only allows me the opportunity for personal growth and learning, but also the ability to challenge myself daily and to better utilize my skills and abilities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Customer Service, Volunteer Management, Call Center Management, Proficient In Microsoft Word, Special Events, Public Speaking
- Recruiting volunteers for numerous positions to include: administrative assistants, graphic designers, maintenance personnel, landscapers, and docents.
- Ensuring volunteers receive the necessary training to properly run a historic home.
- Updating the organization's customer relations management tools(salesforce) coordinating with outside agencies to ensure manpower needs were met.
- Personally implemented new and creative recruiting strategies to ensure the organization was capable of functioning at full capacity.
- Generated numerous functions to raise funds to preserve the historic mansion.
- Prepared, collected, and organized employee data for internal and external reporting purposes, assessments, surveys, and plan audits and renewals.
- Collaboratively developed and maintained policies specific to the volunteer program.
- Attended meetings, provided feedback on financial aid progress.
Bachelors of Science
Human Resources & Volunteer Coordinator Resume
Objective : Public-facing Human Resources & Volunteer Coordinator with a history of delivering results through creating, and executing solid partnerships between nonprofit and for-profit organizations, corporate communications, and online content development. Skilled in content writing, editing, community affairs management, volunteer management, corporate communications, and event planning.
Skills : Volunteer Coordinator, Volunteer Recruitment, Community Outreach, Grant Writing
- Responsible for the development, training, and orientation of volunteers in order to meet the diverse needs of patient and families.
- Maintained community relationships, supported and participated in outreach initiatives and represent hospice at local events.
- Responsible to recruit, educate, and select volunteers from regular recruitment sessions and events.
- Advocated for volunteer services to support each patient's unique needs.
- Maintained monthly statistics to assure the volunteer program is meeting federal regulations.
- Participated in strategic planning sessions to identify innovative approaches to enhancing the volunteer program.
- Supported the bereavement program by educating volunteers on aspects of the program and identify individuals who can fulfill specialized administrative duties to enhance the grief programs operations.
- Participated and developed hospice activities such as in-services and relevant committees to improve services and assess quality.
Bachelors of Science
Resource Developer & Volunteer Coordinator/Recruiter Resume
Summary : Resource Developer & Volunteer Coordinator/Recruiter interested in using my extensive experience working in the human services industry to work with volunteers in the corporate or nonprofit realm. Passionate about nonprofit capacity building via community partnership development. To obtain a position that allows me to utilize my leadership, recruitment and training skills to the best of my ability.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Volunteer Management, Employee Training Programs, Emergency Medical Technician, First Aid/CPR/AED Instructor, Small Business Owner, Employee Management
- Performed effective marketing and outreach to recruit and maintain a volunteer pool of drivers.
- Screened and trained a volunteer pool of candidates, ensuring that they meet and maintain all requirements of the program.
- Oversaw and managed volunteer drivers in the duties including, maximizing their time commitments, ensuring customer service, maintaining volunteer training and keeping accurate records of all volunteers.
- Processed ride reimbursements for the volunteer drivers and train and assist volunteers in utilizing the software for ride assignments and reimbursements.
- Developed and administered an on-going volunteer recognition and retention program.
- Performed volunteer and contracted provider vehicle inspections and driver evaluations.
- Conducted and/or arranged for volunteer orientation and training.
- Developed and managed volunteer policies, procedures, and standards of volunteer service.
- Organized and participated in volunteer recognition programs/events.
- Assisted with organizing and participate in fund development activities/events.
Consultant/Volunteer Coordinator Resume
Headline : Intuitive Consultant/Volunteer Coordinator offering strong management and relationship building capabilities, contagiously positive mindset and track record for consistently exceeding expectations. Collegial, but tenacious contributor with high integrity, strong work ethic, and passion for learning. To obtain a responsible position where my abilities and experience will have valuable applications in motivating and directing a technical workforce towards the accomplishment of specific goals.
Skills : Brochure Design, Coalition Building, Event Coordination, Data Entry, Project Management, Writing, Volunteer Recruitment, Community Outreach, Grant Writing
- Coordinated volunteer activities for an assigned department including recruiting volunteers for the park management division.
- Recommended goals and objectives, established schedules methods for providing volunteer services, outreach to the public to patriciate in projects throughout the parks system.
- Identified various functions and duties that can be performed by volunteer coordinators whilst training staff to perform assigned functions.
- Received and assessed request by various agencies for a special volunteer project, assign volunteers to projects throughout the parks system.
- Promoted and coordinated specific activities within assigned programs, including event coordination.
- Made sure the public has required permits to have any type of events in the park system.
- Made sure required park use agreements are filled out and completed prior to the event in the park.
- Required to be a volunteer project to ensure a project that volunteers have all the necessary equipment to complete projects.
Volunteer Coordinator - Regional Resume
Objective : Regional with 2 years of professional experience. Skilled in all aspects of office administration, organization of filing systems, use of all office equipment, handling multi-line phone systems, reception, data entry, coordinating with staff, scheduling appointments, banking, and accounts receivable. To obtain a position that allows me to utilize my leadership, recruitment and training skills to the best of my ability.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Writing, Editing, Research, Social Media Marketing, Event Planning, Public Speaking
- Acted as mentors to foster children and speak for them in court.
- Interviewed and trained new volunteers to become effective advocates for children.
- Matched volunteers to cases, performed data entry and evaluated volunteers' effectiveness.
- Wrote and published monthly e-newsletter for volunteers and agency partners.
- Provided ongoing training to keep advocates informed and their skills up to date.
- Offered community presentations to other organizations to help build awareness of casa and its mission.
- Communicated and works with all departments to determine the volunteer needs within the community.
- Recruited, interviewed, and supervised on-site volunteers to ensure they understand what to report and who to report to when issues/events arise.
- Coordinated multiple projects with several variables, setting realistic deadlines and managing a timeline.
- Demonstrated sensitivity in handling confidential information.
Masters of Science
Assistant Manager/Volunteer Coordinator Resume
Summary : Assistant Manager/Volunteer Coordinator with a track record for quickly learning new processes and practices and relating effectively with people of diverse cultures, backgrounds, and perspectives. Extensive knowledge and experience in martial arts training. Collegial, but tenacious contributor with high integrity, strong work ethic, and passion for learning. To obtain a challenging and rewarding position that utilizes my education in psychology and intercultural studies.
Skills : MS Office, Research, Public Relations, Volunteer Management, Corporate Communications, Content Development, Community Outreach, Community Relations
- Worked with internal peers, developed a comprehensive, year-round volunteer stewardship plan that emphasizes personal interaction between the leadership and volunteers, that illuminates the breadth, depth and unique nature of volunteering with the YMCA while focusing on volunteer retention as a measurable outcome.
- Matched volunteers to volunteer opportunities in areas of the branch that include, but are not limited to, leadership opportunities, program volunteers, special events, fundraising, administrative projects, and community development efforts.
- Responsible for the volunteer screening process that ensures only properly credentialed volunteers are slotted in certain roles.
- Monitored volunteer tracking system and logging of total hours given to the branch annually.
- Provided volunteer rosters for events. Provided progress reports to branch staff and volunteer leadership, as well as association leadership, when requested.
- Provided support for recruitment and coordination of all special events and service volunteers to include, but not limited to programs supported by Annual Giving, seasonal special events, greeters, support staff and other programs/service volunteers.
- Recognized volunteer leaders’ accomplishments.
- Knew and understood the YMCA and branch policies and procedures.
- Served as a membership representative for the Morrison branch.
- Understood membership goals and procedures and worked with the membership team to strive to achieve and surpass those goals.
Bachelors of Science
Administrative Assistant And Volunteer Coordinator Resume
Summary : Administrative Assistant And Volunteer Coordinator in a hospice company. Responsible for planning, coordinating and managing all-volunteer program activities in the organization. Supervise and evaluate volunteer in a timely and appropriate manner. Participates as needed in the budget preparation for program developments. Prepares cost savings analysis both for employee and volunteers hours. Attends interdisciplinary group meetings. Establish a need for volunteer services with the patient and family/caregiver and entire hospice team.
Skills : MS Office, Proficient In 10-key, Some QuickBooks Experience, Research Sales Prospects, Phones, Filing, Ordering, Email, Internet
- Training and inspiring volunteers to encourage our mission of loving support to families and patients.
- Meeting target goals of volunteer hours. Responsible for generating and interpreting reports, fielding phone calls from patients and families, and interacting with community physicians to communicate patient status.
- Working with the nurses and social workers to identify patients and families that would benefit from volunteer support.
- Matching those needs with appropriate volunteer skills and interests.
- Responsible for motivating and evaluating volunteers’ performance.
- Serving as an ambassador for the organization and a positive, professional example for volunteers.
- Complying with the applicable district, state, and federal codes, laws, rules, regulations, standards, policies and procedures.
- Coordinating the planning, developing and implementing programs, policies, and procedures for assigned areas to ensure the most effective utilization of resources to support the vision and mission of the organization.