Recruiting Coordinator Resume
Objective : Looking to obtain a position to improve your company with my safety experience and making it a safe place to work, self-motivated, multiple task orientated team player with the ability to work at a fast past. Experience in multiple departments in a facility, with strong leadership skills and the ability to take control when given the opportunity to demonstrate.
Skills : Communications, Human Resources, Customer Service, Hiring, Employee Relations, Administrative Assistant.
- Prepared offer acceptance packages for new hires.
- Processed employee referrals, sign on and relocation bonuses.
- Coordinated all interviews, made travel arrangements and processed expense reports Met with candidates to review paperwork for quality check.
- Trained new recruiting coordinators on HRIS System (E-Recruiting and Peoplesoft).
- Submitted and tracked pre-employment background investigations.
- Scheduled pre-employment drug screens as necessary.
- Provided full life cycle recruiting support to talent acquisition team and hiring managers.
- Advised and provided guidance to hiring managers on BAE Systems policies and procedures.
Associate Of Arts
Marketing & Recruiting Coordinator Resume
Objective : Seven years of full life cycle recruitment, employee relations, and HR support expertise. HR expertise includes recruiting, onboarding, benefits administration, training and development, new hire orientation, maintaining personnel files, and other duties pertaining to employee relations. Over 8 years of professional experience in administrative and customer service roles. Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Skills : Bilingual Spanish,Soft Skills, Get along with others, Team player, Fast learner.
- Performed administrative duties: customer service, word processing, answering emails, answering phone calls, taking messages, following up on issues, etc.
- Prepared, processed, and uploaded documents for new hires.
- Administered pre-employment tests as needed.
- Administered criminal background checks and set up drug screening tests.
- Handled all electronic timekeeping and time card issues.
- Called and conducted professional reference checks.
- Used applicant tracking systems and vendor management tools to locate, submit, and track candidates.
- Worked alongside recruiters to format, spell check, and edit resumes to client specifications.
BA In Communication
Recruiting Coordinator Assistant Resume
Summary : Human Resources Professional with various experience in human resources and customer service industry creating employee-oriented, high-performance culture emphasizing diversity, goal attainment, and superior workforce optimization. Utilizes process-oriented approach to transform organizations into cross-cultural, rapid growth environments and assisting with training management strategies.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Lawson.
- Responsible for all phases of recruitment (campus recruiting as well as experienced hiring) for the South Florida practice.
- Coordinated all recruiting activities (career days, interviews, presentations, etc.) on campus and in office.
- Participated in all recruiting activities (career fairs, presentations, school-sponsored sporting tournaments and other fund- raising and charitable events).
- Constant interaction with and main point of contact for all recruits, new hires, placement personnel, student organizations and faculty.
- Handled an extensive amount of correspondence, e-mails, and telephone inquiries from potential applicants.
- Scheduled recruits for office visits, coordinated interviewers and handled necessary travel arrangements.
- Maintained/updated recruiting information system and assisted other users.
- Prepared and updated routine status reports and conducted quarterly presentations summarizing statistics.
Associate In Applied Science
Recruiting Coordinator (Contract) Resume
Headline : Customer-focused, high-energy coordinator with a make it happen attitude. Predicts and manages the needs of clients and colleagues in order to foster a relationship greater than the sum of its parts, resulting in completion of project goals in a high morale environment. Quickly adapts to new situations, software applications and methods of achieving success through sharp intuition, drive, attention to detail and teamwork.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel,Oracle.
- Support a team of seven to fourteen recruiters working IT as well as Operational roles remotely within the United States.
- Serve as point of contact between recruiters, candidates and outsourcing firm for status and questions regarding the onboarding process.
- Follow up on all candidate onboarding submissions with third party as well as final work orders.
- Allocate new role demand to recruiters and enter in collaborative software program SharePoint.
- Assist Recruiters with candidate sourcing.
- Prepared all weekly/monthly reports pertaining to recruiter's productivity.
- Handle ad hoc requests as required to support the recruiting team.
- Post requisitions for open positions on various websites such as CareerBuilder, Monster and Bullhorn.
Operations Recruiting Coordinator Resume
Headline : I am looking to advance to the next level in my career within the Human Resources department by bringing enthusiasm, dedication, accountability, excellent work ethic, combined with a desire to utilize my skills obtained through experience.
Skills : Proficient In Federal, State, And Company Leave Of.
- Fast paced, high volume, full-cycle recruiting including: postings, sourcing, preparing and conducting phone screens, and in-person interviews.
- Maintain appropriate, timely tracking of candidates as they move through the recruiting process; completed manually.
- Serve as point of contact for Hiring Managers and interviewers regarding candidate interview schedules and rescheduling of interviews.
- Provide continual updates to Recruiting team.
- Coordinate all candidate travel (flight, hotel, rental car, etc.) and reimbursement, if required.
- Support completion and collection of pre-hire paperwork, to include: signed offer letters, relocation and sign-on bonus agreements, and other relevant documents.
- Conduct drug screens and background investigations for new hires.
Campus Recruiting Coordinator Resume
Objective : To obtain a position where I may utilize my education, skills, and extensive experience in human services working with individuals in various settings.
Skills : I Have Excellent Organizational And Time Management Skills With The Ability To Multi-task. I Understand The Importance To Be Flexible And The Importance Of Effective Communication. I Am A Very Positive, Motivated And Energetic Individual.
- Schedule interviews per the direction of the Sr.
- Recruiters per the MetLife Hiring Managers.
- Communicate with the candidates to schedule their interview and sent confirmation emails electronically.
- Communicate with the Recruiters, Hiring Managers and candidates the information of the interview electronically.
- Document all interview requests on the Randstad Sourceright tracker.
- Document all interview correspondence in the MetLife electronic records.
- Participate in MetLife Career Fairs, assisting the Hiring Managers with assuring all the paperwork is completed for the candidates.
- Attend bi-weekly meetings with supervisor and monthly meetings with the Randstad Recruiting team.
BS In Therapeutic Recreation
Screening Recruiting Coordinator Resume
Objective : Adept communicator with strong experience in public relations, writing and research, seeking an entry level position. PROFILE Social Media Marketing Content Marketing Strategy Market Research CRM Integration Landing Page Optimization SEO Writing Web Analytics Copyediting Data Scraping Microsoft Suite Tabula | Open Refine Google Fusion Audacity | iMovie Adobe Photoshop Adobe InDesign.
Skills : HR Administration and Policy,Conflict Resolution,Benefits and Compensation,Training and Development,Microsoft Office Applications,Onboarding/New Hire,Orientation,Recruitment and Retention,Leadership/Teambuilding,Vendor Management,HRIS support,Job Fairs and Events Planning,Employee Relations.
- Performed telephone interviews and screened job applicants according to FCC regulations.
- Accessed and evaluated records of applicants using Taleo software & Predictive Index Surveys.
- Scheduled applicants for onsite interviews through the use of Web Tool tracking software.
- Interfaced with management concerning interview and hiring needs.
- Scheduled Company-wide random drug screening tests on an on-going basis.
- Performed telephone exit interviews and logged on Smartsheet software.
- Compiled summary reports of Exit Interviews & Employee Issue Tracking.
Bachelor Of Science In Management
HR/Recruiting Coordinator Resume
Objective : Team player, self-starter and decision-maker. Outgoing, personable, and values making an impact. Thrives on interacting with others and successfully meeting company needs.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Taleo, Peoplesoft, Google Docs, Interviewing, Recruiting, Market Research, Customer Service.
- Supported all recruiting functions worldwide and oversaw interview scheduling process for all corporate positions.
- Arranged all interviews, phone or onsite, for team of six recruiters.
- Communicated with candidate and interview team.
- Supported senior management, agencies and company recruiters and held weekly team meeting.
- Reviewed, updated and validated recruiting activity reports and helped manage applicant tracking system.
- Responsible for coordinating candidate travel.
- Submitted new hire background checks and review results.
BA In Music Business
Training And Recruiting Coordinator Resume
Objective : Self-starter with the ability to work efficiently in a dynamic environment. Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal, organizational and management skills and the ability to grasp and learn new technologies in a fast and accurate manner. Collaborate effectively across Executive Team, Marketing, Human Resources and Recruiting.
Skills : Computer: Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Interface with all levels of company management including Software Development, Legal, Compliance, Quality Assurance, Accounting and Executive Team, and V.P.
- Prepared and extended offers of employment including sign-off, approval process, salary determination & negotiation.
- Established and maintained effective, cost efficient and productive employment practices that assist in achieving organization goals in all non-exempt, exempt, and executive staffing.
- Monitored and maintained complete background and reference check process and ongoing communications with TalentWise.
- Managed screening Interviews and initial interview process - scheduling, onsite interviews, executive on boarding processing, calendar management, executing formal offers and travel arrangements.
- Compiled new hire paperwork, including background check, offer letters, and benefits information.
- Established and maintained cooperative relationships with all vendors including vendor invoice submissions, and payment processing.
Bachelor Of Science
Recruiting Coordinator/Human Resources Administrator Resume
Objective : Knowledge in accounting procedures including invoicing, AP/AR, & reconciliation (SAP/SWPS) Advanced clerical & administrative skills Communicates effectively daily with various levels of staff within a multinational company Detail-oriented, highly organized, & proven to be responsible & capable Strong PC skills.
Skills : I have excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task. I understand the importance to be flexible and the importance of effective communication. I am a very positive, motivated and energetic individual.
- Responsibilities: Provided phone and face to face client support.
- Analyzed client requirements to meet and exceed the needs of the client.
- Created new relationships with outside companies to fulfill the needs of the client as well as our company.
- Ensured the successful management and outcome of each hiring event.
- Provided administrative and executive support within a busy office.
- Maintained MS Access database entries; created and maintained MS Excel spreadsheets and presentations; managed records in compliance with EEOC regulations.
- Continually created, maintained and revised administrative processes.
- Sourced and screened candidates via telephone interview and assessed candidates via PreVisor for various positions for a large company in the telecommunications industry.
Human Resource Recruiting Coordinator Resume
Objective : HR Professional led by my dreams of ensuring that all applicants get an awesome candidate experience and making the best out of every position. As a candidate advocate, I have performed a broad range of duties in person, mail, and over the phone in a professional manner. I have also ensured effective communication between candidates and recruiters which I deem important to every organization. I also take pride in assisting with planning, designing, and evaluating career development programs.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, MS WORD, MS WORD, Microsoft.
- Coordinate candidate interview scheduling and travel.
- Provide candidates with information on the company and the hiring process.
- Conduct interviews to recruit prospective employees.
- Refer job candidates to specific job openings.
- Schedule on-campus and office interviews for full-time positions and interns.
- Set up campus interview schedules with schools.
- Prepare and send offer packages to selected candidates.
- Update, process, and validate job, candidate, and new hire information utilizing company recruitment and enterprise software.
Human Resource Management
Recruiting Coordinator Resume
Objective : A highly motivated, dedicated professional with academic and experiential credentials. Solid customer service, project management and problem resolution skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Photoshop, Medical Records, Medical software, Customer Service.
- Aided in the candidate selection process by screening resumes, conducting phone screens and interviews.
- Posted all approved positions internally and externally based on specific recruiting strategy.
- Coordinating phone screens, travel arrangements, interview schedules and applicant visits.
- Coordinated all on-campus recruiting activities and job fairs.
- Prepared for new hire on-boarding, including completion of the background check process, coordination of drug testing with Health and Safety Manager, and preparation/scheduling of the orientation program.
- Filled all temporary staffing needs by understanding hiring manager's needs and coordinating with staffing agencies.
- Coordinated all temporary staff safety training with Health and Safety Manager.