Associate Analyst Resume
Objective : Associate Analyst within the Income & Growth team will help generate fundamental company research consistent with team philosophy. Associate will also focus on new idea generation fundamental research, company monitoring, and review of credits. To take a challenging and high performance oriented role in the field of Information Technology.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Secondary Reasearch.
- Knowledged is part of the EY Markets organization.
- Enterprised Content Management (ECM) functional group within EY Knowledge enables exceptional client service by delivering relevant, useful and impactful content to our practitioners and the market.
- Team manages high value content within internal and external sites, and advanced platforms.
- Responsible for rationalizing content portfolios to optimize and improve the usage of the content.
- Worked on repository/database ASK (Advisory Services Knowledge) and WFT (Work flow tool- which is Lotus notes based).
- Worked primarily consists of featuring content on EY Knowledge (Intranet portal) after editing documents.
- Upholded client confidentiality and Intellectual Property guidelines for all content that is submitted to the Portal and sanitizing the content before publishing.
Sr. Associate Analyst Resume
Summary : Over 4.8 years of experience as a Associate Analyst in Accounts Payables and Receivables, Reports. Focus will be on high yield bonds, leveraged loans and investment grade credit.
Skills : Accounts Payable , Accounts Receivables, SAP ERP, Ms Access, Excel.
- Offered services to improve customer satisfaction through efficient handling of invoice management.
- Provided Customer and Vendor services for internal customers/Vendors by researching, resolving & clearing billing issues.
- Accounted for ensuring accuracy of Data input records.
- Liaised with various Account payable & Account receivable issues & reconciliations.
- Peered audit will be performed on a daily basis while posting the invoice.
- Prepared reports for billing issue items and performs special projects as assigned by our Lead.
- Supported each segment of the johnson & johnson family of companies: health & fitness/consulting . 5m revenue), consumer ($27m inbound transportation budget), pharmaceutical, and medsurg (product end-user database).
Jr. Associate Analyst Resume
Headline : Multi-faceted analyst with a technical acumen open to a variety of opportunities. In search of positions with advancement incentives, and the necessary platform to succeed in the designated role. Inquiries by phone are preferred. Build and maintain cash flow models and the independent scoring of credits.
Skills : Microsoft Powerpoint (10+ years), Microsoft Excel.
- Assigned to work in Demand planning component of SAP.
- Worked on setting up of Responsive Replenishment component of SAP for Colgate in which the supplier Colgate sets up the Supplier Network Collaboration with ERP System for sales order processing 4.
- Extractioned and Loaded of data using File Interface, Storing of data in the Persistent Staging area, data marts and data store.
- Responsived replenishment setup of Customer and Supplier Master Data 3.
- Developed a comprehensive schedule highlighting key deliverable dates for im and finance department regarding data warehouse downloads from quarterly to monthly.
- Led financial due diligence, and assisted in negotiations and eventual transaction for $2mm acquisition that lead to vertical diversification of jwl products.
- Used cost of capital to conduct a cost/ benefit analysis of the transaction.
Master Of Science
Associate Analyst III Resume
Summary : Result-oriented Banking professional with more than 3 years of Investment banking experience in capital market domain. Expertise in the area of Banking, Equity market, fixed income, forex, derivatives, money market, corporate action, securities borrowing and lending, risk management, reconciliation, asset management in investment banking operations along with their trade life cycles.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SQL.
- Ensured that all the discrepancies and unmatched deals are followed up and resolved on a timely basis with Traders& Back office teams.
- Monitored the trades executed between counterparty, prime brokers and client.
- Valuated and modelling of financial products like equity and derivatives.
- Monitored and Validating of OTC Option deals booked by Front office throughout the day.
- Performed netting between counterparties to settle their net positions in a single transaction.
- Analyzed and evaluating various complex and unstructured financial products like Derivatives, convertibles bonds and SWAPS.
- Analyzed consumer online behavior pattern to identify factors which could have positive/negative impact on sales and build strategy to improve consumer online shopping experience, resulting in year-over-year increase in visits by 9%.
Associate Analyst II Resume
Summary : Experienced Finance & Operations professional with deep operating knowledge of growth firms across a wide spectrum of industries. Identified opportunities and build digital strategies to improve ecommerce sales and lead generation, resulting in year- over-year 160% increase in e-commerce sales.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Memberd satisfaction studies for the health care industry and non-profit organizations.
- Designed PowerPoint report templates for data entry.
- Built banner plans using Excel for data tabulations/cross tabulations.
- Collaborated with project managers in questionnaire design for Internet, mail, and phone studies.
- Monitored raw data during data collection stages to ensure data collection is on target with the proposed timeline and is logical.
- Reviewed cross tabulations for accuracy before data entry.
- Monitored raw data through the use of a computer-assisted telephone interviewing system.
- Reviewed reports produced by fellow analysts for data accuracy.
Associate Analyst I Resume
Summary : Over 7 years of Experience in Design and Development of Database and Business Intelligence with SQL Server More than 6 years of experience in SQL server Installation. Worked alongside senior statisticians to ensure project includes all necessary forms of statistical analysis.
Skills : Recipient Of A Customer Service Award Two Years Consequtivly.
- Developed an integrated information system for sales & marketing department.
- Took care of the various operations like accepting purchase order, customer details, quotation, stock etc.
- Attended several business sessions with the business users and created Views and altered some of the dimensional tables to satisfy their reporting needs.
- Involved in the Requirement Analysis and Preparation of System Requirement Specification Document.
- Involved in the database design and preparing data dictionary.
- Designed forms, Reports and Query layouts.
- Involved in Coding Using Developer/2000 (Forms 6.5 and Reports 6.5), PL/SQL Stored Procedures and Database Triggers.
Associate Analyst/Specialist Resume
Objective : Driven financial professional with outstanding expertise in project management, strategic planning, financial analysis, and problem solving. Proven effectiveness at multi-tasking, completing deadlines, and delivering customer satisfaction.
Skills : Project Management, Critical/strategic Thinking, Languages: English, Spanish.
- Provided all aspects of administrative support to executive vice president and IT department, to include Calendar Management, travel arrangements, HR support, and reporting.
- Handled and addressed all confidential human resource transactions, while acting as the liaison between upper management and 120 staff.
- Processed all expense reports, ordered office supplies, and submitted all purchase requisitions and expense reports for department.
- Planned and executed large scale corporate events and served as the primary point of contact with for vendors.
- Created monthly project reports for labor hours, purchases, and depreciation analysis for management.
- Created monthly customer service surveys to assist upper management with determining the overall effectiveness of IT department.
- Served as the department administrator for SharePoint; monitored access rights and storage capacity.
- Developed and submitted project management reports; analyzed daily reports, and created/maintained project status and time management reports.
Assistant/Associate Analyst Resume
Summary : Designed dynamic LOV s, multiple form and MDI applications, implemented menu rules security features. Designed complex reports using placeholders, formula columns, conditional report layouts, group filters for the sales and distribution package such as sales analysis reports, product analysis reports etc.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Pegasys, Inteli Trax, Fedwire, CHIPS, SWIFT. Montran, SAP, Great Plains, Catalyst, Expense Wire, Account Payables, Check Processing.
- Enhanced comp sheets by adding additional metrics and expanding the list of peer companies to generate more impactful relative valuation analysis.
- Enhanced banking models to factor in changing industry dynamics in order to better forecast book value per share, allowing for enhanced use of the price to book value metric for forward valuation analysis.
- Assisted in the creation of an industry report discussing the changing landscape in the media sector and the implications for media and cable distribution stocks.
- Created models, interviewed management and performed relevant industry research to facilitate the launch of coverage.
- Producted Guidance Specialist Provided detailed information on common stocks not covered by the research department with a focus on master limited partnerships and firms in the consumer sector.
- Assisted in the creation of a report on the Community Banking sector.
- Used ms project and assisted project manager in making project plan with necessary modifications.
Associate Analyst/Executive Resume
Headline : To ensured availability of right fit for the position at the right time as per the recruitment plan and maintain the supply of technical resources as per Demand/Projections for the specific Accounts handled. Admin. Law Enforcement back ground, Facility Security.
Skills : Writing, Editing, Research, Data Analysis, Interviewing, Project Management,, Drupal, InCopy, Content Station, SEO, Blogging, Online Publishing,.
- Responsible for tracking financial data for projects under the LWE manager.
- Assisted in planning and decision making and tracking a major IQC under the cognizance of the LWE Section Manager.
- Responsible for coordinating, collecting and developing data for programmatic documents and monthly reports.
- Provided support, in assisting in the development of sustainment planning documents, and logistic support.
- Provided analytical and operational support to DoD weapon system development, acquisition or operational programs.
- Assisted in providing support for the Littoral Combat Ship Program in the area of Configuration Management which includes ECP tracking and Logistics Impact Analysis for Class I and Class II ECP's.
- Maintained the integrated master schedule for the LCS program which includes up to 6000 line items and provides financial/resource planning and critical path analysis.
Associate Analyst Resume
Headline : Participated in and supports process improvement initiatives. Assesses programs/projects to identify process concerns through process audits and observations. Provides operational assistance to address and resolve actions necessary for process compliance.
Skills : SOA Developer, Oracle, Oracle.
- Responsible for the installations of equipment cabinets, cabling, conduit, cable ladders and racks, patch and distribution panels, and DC power systems, terminating and testing in-house cabling, cut over and testing of long-haul circuits.
- Mounted of backboards, equipment racks, cable trays, ladder racks, 110 blocks, 66 blocks, patch panels and wire management systems.
- Determed proper grounding procedures of telecommunications infrastructure.
- Installed of category 5 and fiber optic cable in accordance with TIA/EIA standards.
- Involved in the installation of IDNX nodes and Promina.
- Performed building cutover from old cable infrastructure to the new cable infrastructure.
- Created several key reports for executive management; Management Accountability and Quarterly Spending Analysis.
Information Technology Management