Corporate Recruiter Resume
Summary : Proactively coach, train and motivated employees to achieve both individual and company objectives. Successful experience in the development and implementation of effective processes and policies. Provided strategic support and guidance on workforce planning, employee engagement and retention. Focused on learning and development for current staff. Met legal and process compliance standards while focusing on risk assessment and safety.
Skills : Full Life Cycle Recruiting, Applicant Sourcing, Candidate Screening, Employee Engagement and Retention Strategies, Resume Guru, Networking, Organizing and Conducting Job Fairs, Professional Development and Planning, Creative Branding, Concept Design, and Social Media Marketing.
- Extensive experience in high-volume recruiting responsibilities.
- Utilized knowledge of recruiting sources such as Monster, CareerBuilder, Hotjobs, Craigslist, LinkedIn, various newspapers and other available resources.
- Conducted employment advertising and generated qualified candidates through cost-effective methods.
- Proficient with behavioral employment interviewing techniques.
- Experienced working with vendor managed clients.
- Developed and conducted behavioral analysis interviews.
- Responsible for hands-on recruiting efforts and using software for applicant tracking.
Bachelors In Business Administration
Corporate Recruiter II Resume
Headline : Full life cycle recruitment from creation of position in ATS, research, sourcing, interviewing, offer, new hire orientation Creative sourcing & recruiting techniques include job boards (i.e. LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, employee referrals and internal ATS Persuasive, solution-oriented communicator with highly effective motivational skills. Building strong referral network Offer negotiation & closing.
Skills : Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Responsible for recruitment and hiring in all departments of 8,000 employee-unionized health system.-Including but not limited to: Supply Chain, Finance, Operations Improvement, Nursing, and Pharmacy Responsible for up to 70 opened requisitions and Application Tracking Maintenance (iGreentree) Experienced in Behavioral Based testing (Testsource) Responsible for developing recruitment strategies and initiatives.
- Maintained relationship with Union delegates, employees and hiring managers.
- Responsible for conducting New Hire Orientations for entire Health System- including Conducted Quint Studor Customer Service Class.
- Initiated new employee benefit enrollment.
- Managed advertising budget and content for specific departments.
- Responsible for an 8% drop in hospital employment vacancy rate.
- Consulted with hiring managers and create job postings and descriptions according to their needs.
HR Assistant/Corporate Recruiter Resume
Objective : Experienced Human Resources Professional with global Fortune 500 company experience; has extensive recruiting background and broad knowledge of all Human Resources functions including sourcing, interviewing, pre-employment testing, maintaining employee HRIS database system, and conducting orientations for new employees, payroll processing, employee relations, benefits administration, employee development and coaching.
Skills : Microsoft Office, 10 key by touch, Peoplesoft, First Advantage, FormFox, Oracle, AS400, etc.
- Coast Dental & Orthodontics has more than 175 affordable dentists with convenient locations across the nation.
- Hired the most qualified candidates for positions in multiple different practices throughout Northern California and Florida.
- Experienced with the Boolean search method, Linkedin, CareerBuilder, Craigslist, Dental Post, Applicant tracking, ICIMS.
- Lead the conference call to provide Directors, District Managers and the Vice President updates on all of the candidates in the Northern California locations.
- Pre-screened, Qualified, Coordinated interviews, Created drug screen appointments and Offered all positions for candidates we're moving forward with.
- Tracked every position and every candidates using Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets.
- Created questions and query forms on iCIMS (Applicant Tracking System).
Bachelor's In Graphics Design
Human Resources Corporate Recruiter Resume
Objective : Seeking a Contract Recruiting or Remote Recruiting position where my creative recruiting approach, and passion for building partnerships can be utilized for a rewarding opportunity that will allow me to continue to grow and expand my knowledge.
Skills : iCims, Microsoft Office.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Manages new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements; negotiating with movers; arranging temporary housing; providing community introductions.
BA In Criminal Justice
Corporate Recruiter (Contract) Resume
Summary : Over 25 years of office administration, general accounting, extensive customer service and 9 years of recruiting experience. I'm a self-motivated dedicated professional with a commitment to quality work, looking for a challenging position to utilize my diverse background with a strong and stable company.
Skills : human resource, applicant tracking system, sales, negotiating, recruiting, cold calls, Lotus Notes, microsoft office, Labor Relations, Data Entry, Human Resources, Customer Service.
- Develop and Implement company-wide recruitment strategies and employment branding for 152 properties nationwide and corporate level positions.
- Manage recruitment for sister companies, Village Green Construction and Leading Furnished Suites.
- Support company-wide staffing strategy for internal promotion.
- Network with various recruitment sources for sixteen states.
- Manage recruitment process including sourcing through on boarding for site and corporate positions.
- Manage college relations for technical schools, hotel management, and property management degree programs.
- Coordinate and attend career fairs for management training and development programs.
- Teach hiring and interviewing classes quarterly to ensure behavioral based interviewing standards are met.
Corporate Recruiter III Resume
Summary : Results-oriented, dependable, and goal-driven professional, proven highly successful in managing others in sales, customer service, recruitment and administration.Excel in highly-demanding, fast-paced work environments, as well as in motivating and coaching associates to produce consistently superior results. Fluent in both English and Spanish, comfortable in speaking before large groups.
Skills : Advanced MS Office.
- Maintained full accountability for the effective and efficient recruiting for 17 business units in multiple industries.
- Partnered with all levels of management throughout the company's verticals to conduct intake interviews to determine the best practices for recruitment by specific job requirements and customize job descriptions where appropriate to help identify the best talent and key words for sourcing.
- Managed a high volume of resumes for review through job boards and company's career portal averaging 200 resumes per day.
- Sourced for active and passive candidates for all job openings using progressive tactics to lure top talent.
- Interviewed, tested and referred applicants for all positions throughout the company with the understanding of personnel policy and procedure, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
- Reported recruiting metrics and retention to Executive Committee and Board of Directors.
- Increased internal movement and promotions by partnering with HRBPs to promote job openings from within.
- Created and updated job descriptions in accordance with competitors and industry standards.
Professional Recruiter Certification
Global Corporate Recruiter Resume
Objective : Versatile HR & Communications professional eager to shape brand awareness and lead internal/external engagement. Specialize in creating clear, concise content that's easily digestible for a wide range of audiences. Recognized for building lasting relationships and excelling across a broad spectrum of communications disciplines.
Skills : Office Manager, Human Resources, Customer Service, Recruiting.
- Screened, select and submit candidates to job orders within a defined discipline.
- Recruited for internal candidates nationally as well as internal technical positions.
- Prepared and coached candidates for interviews.
- Utilized candidate referrals, networking, on-line database, internet, and school contacts to identify potential candidates.
- Communicated with team on status of open job orders.
- Worked with other team members to market prospective candidates.
- Comply with company rules, regulations, policies, procedures work instructions.
- Conducted interviews via phone and in person.
Human Resource Management
Corporate Recruiter I Resume
Objective : Self-motivated Human Resources Professional with demonstrated expertise in multiple facets of Human Resources domains including recruiting, employee relations, training and coaching, employee development and personnel management. Results-oriented individual with strong leadership and organizational skills. High level of energy and personal commitment to providing the highest level of performance. Exceptional oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Skills : Full cycle recruiting, bolean searches, HR compliance, New Hire Orientation, proficient in Microsoft Office, Bilingual in Spanish & English.
- Reporting to the Human Resources Director, responsible for recruiting, interviewing and hiring positions within various business units of the company including inside sales, sales operations, marketing, finance and human resources.
- Partnered with business units to identify and address hiring needs; established and tailored the interview process to fit the needs of each division.
- Conducted thorough interviews including initial phone screens and in depth behavioral based interviews.
- Organized and participated in open houses and career fairs to attract quality candidates.
- Coordinated advertising with local newspapers and Internet job boards.
- Assisted with the implementation of applicant background checks; developed and incorporated a step-by-step process within the hiring process.
- Participated in workforce planning which resulted in identifying key indicators within the selection practices for the inside sales division.
- Participated in the development and implementation of success plans within the inside sales division.
Assistant District Manager/Corporate Recruiter Resume
Objective : I would like an opportunity to offer my insight and willingness to share my experience within your organization. The education I have received, along with my collective work experience will provide a solid base to handle the challenges of this position.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Recruiting, Relationship Management, Management, Leadership Development, Human Resources, Patient Administration, Hospital Administration.
- Promoted staffing function by building relationships within assigned client areas.
- Led managers through the internal/external hiring process.
- Provided frequent communication points for managers and HR staff concerning staffing related activities.
- Developed recruiting strategies, screen candidates, coordinate interviews, and provide benefit overviews.
- Delivered superior service by anticipating needs and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Experienced in recruiting a variety of professionals on a local and national level.
- Experienced in a variety of projects and activities outside of the staffing function.
- Contract Recruiter, QTI Professional Staffing-Client: CUNA Mutual Group-Madison, WI December 2001-March 2002.
B.S. In Business
Corporate Recruiter/Defense Sector Resume
Summary : Seek the Challenging Position as an Recruiter Dynamic, self motivated management professional with strong business background. Worked with leading companies in staffing and full-cycle recruitment. Have experience to source technical and non technical candidates through web. Implemented innovative policies to support corporate aims and objectives. Summary of Qualifications More than ten year's experience.
Skills : Microsoft Word, MS Photoshop, MS PowerPoint, MS FrontPage,.
- Remotely assisted customers both with general and technical questions.
- Answered questions regarding status of various accounts and attend to problems or complaints from customers in person, on the telephone or by written correspondence.
- Handled the tasks of hiring engineering, sales and marketing professionals.
- Responsible for preparing employment contracts.
- Sourced, screened and interviewed candidates for exempt and non-exempt positions.
- Prepared weekly open position status report in Excel format.
- Maintained an applicant flow and hire log for all open positions.
- Created and processed rejection letters for phone screened and interviewed candidates.
Bachelor In Business Management
Corporate Recruiter/Executive Assistant Resume
Summary : Human Resource professional with over ten years of experience in HR Development & Training. My strengths are diplomatic and tactful; skilled in interpersonal challenges and self discipline. Excellent problem solving skills, multitasking & communications. I am a known and trusted company advocate who can effectively balance the needs of both the individual and the organization.
Skills : Human Resources, Recruiting, Recruitment.
- Responsibilities: Reviewed approved job requisitions with hiring managers to understand specific requirements.
- Developed strategies for sourcing candidates including identification of various hard recruiting techniques, networking, posting to internet sites as well as monitoring the internal recruiting system and various other external sources.
- Searched externally and via internal recruiting system to create a pipeline of candidates.
- Followed up with hiring managers regarding candidate status to provide feedback regarding the hiring decision.
- Advised candidates regarding the status of their application.
- Maintained recruiting database for resume management, candidate tracking and job requisitions.
- Created and fostered relationships with colleges and diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit alumni and diversity candidates.
- Creatively developed new resources to use in order to source potential candidates.
Master Of Arts In Psychology
HR/Corporate Recruiter Resume
Objective : Skilled professional with experience in various recruiting, human resources, sales, and management related roles. Seeking a position within an office to utilize acquired skill to develop career and utilize my education and knowledge of general business.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Visio, HRIS Systems Used: PeopleSoft and ADP; Project Management Skills, Leadership Skills.
- Worked with hiring managers and VPs from all business units to define job qualifications and hiring strategies.
- Developed a thorough understand of competitors and technology in the fluid power industry.
- Identified adjacent industries consisting of comparable candidates to recruit from.
- Sourced, screened, and presented qualified candidates to hiring managers and assisted with interview schedules.
- Utilized LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, Monster, and Indeed to source and network with potential candidates.
- Leveraged relationships and passive candidates to receive qualified referrals for job openings.
- Worked closely with HR team to schedule all pre-employment testing, background checks, and drug screens.
- Provided a positive candidate experience for all candidates to help increase the SunSource brand.
Bachelor Of Business Administration
Global Corporate Recruiter Resume
Objective : Seasoned Human Resources/Talent Acquisition professional with experience in fast-paced, results driven environments Highly motivated, self-starter Excellent organizational skills Effective communicator Works successfully independently or as part of a team.
Skills : Talent Management, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Talent Acquisition, Employee Relations, Employee Relations, Human Resources, Human Resources, Benefits Administration.
- Responsible for partnering with the corporate organization of a $9 Billion, Fortune 500 Energy Company for Talent Acquisition and general Human Resources needs.
- Routinely managed the full-cycle recruitment/sourcing for approximately 40 open requisitions and provided employee relations in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Major Contributions & Responsibilities: Partnered with hiring managers to identify openings, planned talent acquisition and sourcing strategies.
- Assisted hiring managers in developing position descriptions and targeted recruiting literature.
- Proactively marketed organization to prospective candidates and recruiting firms.
- Initiated candidate sourcing mechanisms or contacted external recruiting resources as required.
- Used community contacts and networking tools to source qualified candidates.
Accepted To The Business Administration
Corporate Recruiter/HR Generalist Resume
Summary : Successful Corporate Recruiter with 12 years experience. Proven experience in interviewing, selection, background checks, cold calling. Excellent communication and people skills. Results oriented. Comfortable working independently as well as in a team environment. Maintained client base through excellent service. Computer proficient. Bi-lingual: English/Spanish. Highly organized and effective at negotiations in salary discussions as well as employee relations issues.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Assists in the development of recruitment programs, budgets, and collateral to attract applicants and to fill specific job openings.
- Utilizes candidate sourcing tools including Internet online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
- Develop and maintain network of contacts and resources to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Initiates contact with qualified candidates for specific job openings, screens them, and submits qualified candidates to the hiring manager.
- Reviews applications and interviews applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position.
- Utilizes Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and innovative recruiting tools to review and select candidates to advance through the hiring process and reject unqualified candidates.
- Writes and places job advertising in various media both internally and externally.
- Coordinates participation in, sets up display, and works at job fairs and college recruiting events.
Bachelors In Professional Administration
Corporate Recruiter Resume
Objective : To achieve a permanent position in a well-developed business environment which will utilize my skills in talent acquisition and human resources while providing new challenges and opportunities for professional advancement Personal Brand Energetic and driven Recruiter with the ability to build relationships, meet and exceed company goals, and fulfill client needs.
Skills : Design, Lead and Manage Full-Cycle Recruitment, Exceptional.
- Worked with hiring managers to develop accurate job descriptions and keep them current.
- Searched new avenues to market open positions such as, LinkedIn, Facebook and Indeed.com.
- CareerBuilder and Monster) to post positions and search resume databases.
- Worked with hiring departments to generate and distribute staff announcements.
- Generated offer letters and follow-up with applicants.
- Reviewed and verified information for new employees for all divisions.
- Advised appropriate departments of start dates for new employees.
Bachelor's In Multimedia Communication