Production Coordinator Resume
Headline : Experienced in working with several different departments to execute workflow priorities and coordinate the flow of work between departments. First-rate relationship building skills as well as problem research and resolution. Over thirty years of production and manufacturing experience.
Skills : SAP, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Excel, WebPDM, Outlook, Product Development, Production Management
- Managed all active projects in production, as well as the workflow coordination of manufacturing employees.
- Coordinated engineers and plant employees to ensure a clear understanding of assigned drawings and expectations of the finished product.
- Problem solved unexpected fit, finish and assembly issues with custom manufacturing of structural steel, sheet metal, and insulated housings associated with hot air and infrared ovens.
- Set up and tested equipment for preparation of factory acceptance testing with customers on site.
- Prepared project timelines using Microsoft project and excel to help manage engineers, production, and vendors for timely delivery and kept customers apprised of the most up to date delivery schedule.
- Interacted with customers regarding project timelines, delays, and design or assembly issues during production to ensure confidence in all current and future radiant energy systems projects.
- Communicated with vendors concerning orders placed, answered any questions about drawings and confirmed delivery dates and shipping methods.
- Assumed all responsibilities as an immediate supervisor and application engineer, to accommodate for personnel gap over a 6 month period.
Master of Science
Production Coordinator Supervisor Resume
Headline : Creative professional with the ability to complete projects in a timely manner and maintain excellent quality of work, who is organizationally minded. Always willing to learn new skills and take on new challenges within the workplace. Constantly striving for departmental and company-wide improvement.
Skills : Inventory Management, Manufacturing, Photoshop, Ms Office
- Utilized throughout the company to accurately predict departmental workload and generate individualized action plans for each department/customer order.
- Maintain constant communication with all customers regarding the status of each order and prioritize the previously mentioned production schedule based on the customers' needs.
- Review batch records for compliance, completeness, and accuracy per sops and cGMP guidelines.
- Make sure all material needed for department & jobs are in stock prior to jobs running.
- Maintain the physical aspect of the manufacturing plant clean and organized.
- Schedule and coordinate flow of work, tracking between the departments of manufacturing to expedite production.
- Ensure material replenishment is accurate on the floor and in sap monitor production throughout shifts.
Senior Production Coordinator Resume
Headline : An efficient, reliable hardworking, organized, self starter with 8 years experience in the Apparel Industry. Very capable of assuming responsibility. A good team player, mild manner and feel quite comfortable among many diverse personalities. Possess great attention to detail and high motivation with the dedication needed to meet deadlines while enjoying work.
Skills : Office Administration, Microsoft Office, Computer , Data Entry, Analysis, Training And Education, Inventory Management, Record Keeping.
- Manage the production calendar including planning production shoots & coverage plans, editing, and the integration of graphic elements.
- Supervise the content production video team including shooting, editing, graphics, oversight of staff, and management of department assets.
- Coordinated and developed new product design in collaboration with engineering staff.
- Coached employees in developing and achieving individual performance goals.
- Reviewed production orders, schedules, delivery dates, and inventory levels to determine product availability.
- Complete daily production logs and evaluate production results corresponding to production and quality standards.
- Established a controlled item list to make the purchasing process more efficient due to the complex and various requirements of the customers.
Management of Quality & Production
Post-Production Coordinator Resume
Summary : Experienced Production Coordinator professional with strong leadership and relationship- building skills. Experienced warehouse and machine operator. Looking to acquire a position with growth potential and benefits.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, OIS Inventory, Crib Master, Velocity, Little Lead Baseball Coach, Lean Six Sigma Greenbelt.
- Working with and assisting the director of production and production manager as needed.
- Assist factory with all routine guide instructions for department stores and private label account.
- Review batch production records after completion of a run and make sure all paperwork needed is filled out correctly and in a timely manner.
- Distribute work orders to department denoting proposed completion date and units to be produced.
- Experience in a post-production environment, working with graphic artists, audio engineers, and online/tv editors.
- Prepare necessary reports regarding production, scrap, downtime, and absenteeism.
- Evaluate daily production according to material usage standards and determine material efficiency.
Master of Science
Production Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Production Coordinator with over 10 years experience in various office settings, such as Restoration and Construction. Remains calm and poised even in high pressure situations. Experienced at studio technical operations, including robotic cameras, teleprompters, and sound equipment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Data Entry, Customer Service, Computers, Phones, Typing
- Assisted in process improvement, design and implemetation coordinate special processing activities with client services and production.
- Manage the production schedule and work orders to ensure an efficient production flow according to marketing and legal mailing deadlines.
- Review inspection reports and work with factory to resolve any issues in production before shipment.
- Maintain inventory of materials needed to complete production and office supplies.
- Assist production managers in communicating schedule through creating an excel chart and help in placement of individuals based on availablity.
- Oversee production counts and ensure the correct quantities/magazines go into cartons.
- Continuously monitor magazine and catalog assembly/production and accurately conduct load-planning for shipments based on weight and destination.
Pre-production Coordinator Resume
Summary : Highly skilled individual with strong logistics and motivational skills that consistently produce and promote positive change. Resourceful and analytical nature results in improved operational efficiency. Adept at making decisions and multi-tasking during fast-paced and stressful situations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Bilingual: English / Spanish, Time Management And Problem Solving, Team Work Oriented
- Coordinated high volume manufacturing manual lines within the packaging and custom packaging departments by maintaining staffing levels.
- Preparing and distributing assigned equipment, responsibilities and specific assignments to line leads and team members.
- Develop and execute production schedules based on business demands manage the scheduling of shipping dates for all incoming orders.
- Design, implement and audit quality control processes ensure a safe work environment through the implementation of safety awareness programs.
- Managing production, stepping in as the assistant manager in daily activities within the plant.
- Compile and analyze new tool build profitability analysis and monthly production metrics.
- Production coordinator provide human resources direction on matters as needed.
Video Production Coordinator Resume
Summary : To secure employment in video production that utilizes my education and experience in video graph and related editing to increase video production quality. Represent a proven ability to quickly learn and implement new systems and processes. To become a valued member of your professional team.
Skills : Proficients: Adobe Premier Pro Adobe After Effects Adobe Photoshop Sony Vegas Pro Sony DVD Architect 5.2 Final Cut Pro Telvue B100 Server NewTek TriCaster Studio Live Production with Switcher, Titler & Keyer Leightronix Ultra Nexus Server.
- Digitize pattern templates and sample garments to produce patterns pieces and pattern designs for specified garments.
- Create master patterns for each size within a range of garments sized using cad program accumark.
- Coordinate production schedule for garment shops daily production for output of finished garments.
- Coordinated and produced live events for a digital media company showcasing influential brands including sony pictures, spike tv.
- Organized complex product assembly, sorting, shipping, and customer service for consumer electronics technology start-up.
- Manage erp production data-base including intake of customer production requests & generation of production work orders.
- Directs production activities to assure that products are produced within the established cost control and quality standards.
Bachelor of Cinema & Media Studies
Production Coordinator II Resume
Headline : An energetic driven professional looking for a challenge and growth in a reputed company. Over 14 years of experience in manufacturing technologies and processes using Lean Manufacturing methods such as Kanban, Kaizen, JIT, and 5S. Also very familiar with machining processes such as turning, milling, and heat treat operations.
Skills : Monarch/Hagen, Netsource, STAR, Printstream, IFACS, Production Plus
- Met with brand marketing teams, and collaborated with internal sales/marketing professionals to successfully meet expectations.
- Assist shipping manager in maintaining correct physical inventory counts to ensure all fresh produce is loading out in a timely manner.
- Compiles reports concerning departmental productivity while establishing goals for performance.
- Researched sources for developing prospective customers and information to determine their potential.
- Performs the unloading, loading, staging, and warehousing of cartons practices safe and secure material handling methods and distributes merchandise properly according to standards.
- Assisted through numerous fit sessions until correct fitting was approved for production.
- Successful at training interns how to operate video production equipment accurately and professionally.
- Directed, edited, and produced numerous high-quality commercials utilizing canon DSLR equipment with correct lighting equipment.
Bachelor of Arts
High Potential Production Coordinator Resume
Summary : A well-rounded multifaceted professional actively seeking full time opportunities. More than 15 years experience in marketing, television production. Seeking a challenging position that will provide an opportunity for advancement and personal growth.
Skills : call center management, franchise management, sales, design, project management, home remodeling, and human resources.
- Schedules and coordinates flow of work within or between departments of manufacturing plant to expedite production: reviews master production schedule and work orders.
- Establishes priorities for specific customer orders, and revises schedule according to work order specifications, established priorities.
- Availability or capability of workers, parts, material, machines, and equipment.
- Distributes work orders to departments, denoting number, type, and proposed completion date of units to be produced.
- Confers with department supervisors to determine the progress of work and to provide information on changes in processing methods received from methods or engineering departments.
- Compiles reports concerning the progress of work and downtime due to failures of machines and equipment to apprise production planning personnel of production delays.
- Maintains inventory of materials and parts needed to complete production.
- Expedite production of spare parts and establish delivery dates for spare parts orders and be designated spares scheduler.
- Coordinate and expedite work in automobile repair and service establishment from the control tower, using a public address system, and be designated work coordinator, tower control.
Production Coordinator Resume
Headline : Progressive career growth with 7 years of experience gained in fast-paced, high-quality production and administrative environments. Dependable, quick to learn with positive and effective leadership and interpersonal skills with equal effectiveness working in team-based and independent assignments with limited supervision.
Skills : Customer Service, Collections, Accounts Receivable, Inventory Management
- Ensures the execution of planning and production activities of the garment division.
- Provide support to the quality control manager and garment shop managers to ensure production meets its quality assurance goals and production goals.
- Correspond with clients pertaining to manufacturing of garments, patterns, sample garments, and product need.
- Coordinate with the inventory accountant and maintain accurate and updated inventory accounts.
- Review operations and confer with technical and administrative staff to resolve production and processing problems.
- Coordinate daily production, processing and distribution of activities for the shop floor employees.
- Develop personalized scheduling matrix from these interactions which boosted daily production.
- Receive the requirements list from the production departments and accordingly prepare purchase orders.