Medical Records Supervisor Resume
Objective : Types of Medical Offices: Ophthalmology, Oncology, Internal Medicine Office Expertise: Managing, customer service, multiple phones, scheduling appointments and test, insurance verifications and acquiring authorizations. Billing Expertise: Fluent in medical terminology. Management Expertise: Manage the front office, train new employee coordinate events.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Performs routine administrative functions such as scheduling time off, preparing elevation, and general duty's.
- Organizes the medical record department and maintains a system of records concerning patient diagnosis, treatment, admissions, discharges and transfers related concerning patient diagnosis, treatment, admissions, discharges, and transfers related to daily patient changes.
- Organizes duties for medical record clerks, provides coverage for all units, and interacts with the medical staff to provide care for the patient.
- Ensures confidentiality of all medical records information and completes forms for release of information.
- Refers to health services administrator any request of questionable nature, ensures al medical records filing is up to date.
- Establishes and maintains a sign out system for tracking medical records.
- Reviews records for completeness before filing.
- Establishes and maintains a system for completing records.
- Assists in review of al death records for proper completion.
Sr. Medical Records Supervisor Resume
Summary : Retail Merchandiser focused on creating value for customers and product longevity for retail manufacturers. Reinforces client brands through effective advertising while staying aware of potential growth opportunities.
Skills : Opera, Hotso, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office.
- Scheduled appointments, registered patients and distributed sample pharmaceuticals as prescribed.
- Precisely completed appropriate claims paperwork, documentation and system entry.
- Professionally and courteously verified appointment times with patients.
- Supervised in the maintenance of medical charts and/or electronic medical record (filing, Op Reports, test results, home care forms).
- Adeptly managed a multi-line phone system and pleasantly greeted all patients.
- Verified patients' eligibility and claims status with insurance agencies.
- Entered orders into the EMR system efficiently and without errors.
- Prepared patient charts accurately and neatly for the clinic.
- Prepared patient charts, pre-admissions and consent forms as necessary.
Jr. Medical Records Supervisor Resume
Objective : Knowledgeable of general office administrative and clerical procedures to perform receptionist duties, answer telephone, distribute mail, maintain office files/forms, and order supplies, and correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, capitalization, and format to accurately prepare and edit written documents and reports.
Skills : Customer Service, Medical Records.
- Maintained continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Initiated, maintained and coded medical records in accordance with prescribed directives.
- Located and extracted pertinent information from medical files.
- Used multiple office automation software with varied functions to produce a wide of range of documents, formats.
- Provided technical assistance to medical staff identifies codes that will yield information desired and suggests avenues of exploration if appropriate.Handled incoming phone call for my department (from hospitals, physician's office & other facilities.
- Entered Medical Record data accurately and efficiently.
- Performed initial and ongoing privacy risk assessments and compliance monitoring activities.
- Completed chart/record reviews.
- Provided new employee training as well as annual training for all facility's staff.
Medical Records Supervisor Resume
Summary : Obtain a Medical Records Supervisor position where leadership education and skills can be of company benefit.
Skills : Inventory Management, Statistical graphs, Marketing collateral.
- Maintains and properly stores medical records for the 110 -bed long-term care facility.
- Processed of all medical records requests from legal, family, and outside coordinating care providers.
- Supervised medical records clerk and all work performed, as well as scheduling for required shifts in the office.
- Maintained a professional relationship with coordinating care providers such as hospice, rehab o directors, home health case managers, and physicians.
- Scheduled of patient visitations from in house physicians in coordination with state regulated guidelines.
- Scheduled and tracked of all laboratory procedures and tests.
- Assisted administrative staff ranging from facility tours, admissions, referrals, volunteer work, community outreach activities, etc.
Bachelor's In Health Care Administration
Medical Records Supervisor II Resume
Headline : A challenging and responsible Medical Records Supervisor position in an Office/Administrative setting where proven customer service abilities and office skills would be fully utilized.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Supervises and trains the entire Medical Records staff including Transcription and Courier staff.
- Conducts performance reviews every 6 months for 17 employees.
- Interviews hire and terminates Medical Records Personnel as needed.
- Performs hands-on leadership in the day to day activities.
- Maintains the productivity report for all Medical Records employees.
- Involves in the PACS system, members of the PACS support team.
- Makes sure the 24-hour turnaround is met.
- Assists Radiologist/Referring MD when needed.
- Digitizes films for outside Radiologists to read.
Medical Records Supervisor III Resume
Summary : Administrative Assistant with 15 years of experience providing consistent, approachable customer service and full range of general office support.
Skills : Medical Billing, Schedule Appointments.
- Oversees that MD orders and Face to Face are followed up on a weekly basis to adhere to state guidelines.
- Collects and tracks of admission paperwork for all patients evaluated, admitted or discharged from the agency.
- Tracks of current and upcoming authorizations and notifying the appropriate departments.
- Obtains authorizations from Commercial, Managed Medicare and local state agencies.
- Enters authorization into Allscripts system for Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial insurance, Access Agencies; and enter pending authorization to facilitate scheduling and payroll process.
- Maintains accurate records of ABN, HHCCN & NOMNC for all patients depending on payer source.
- Authorizes designee between homecare agency and access agencies.
Asst. Medical Records Supervisor Resume
Objective : A Medical Records Supervisor career opportunity as a nurse in the home health field with the possibility for advancement.
Skills : Supervisory Experience, Customer Service, Patient Care.
- Received and screened all telephone calls and visitors.
- Determined nature of call and appropriate action.
- Kept manager's calendar and schedule appointments and meetings based on personal knowledge of workload and current issues without prior approval.
- Made sure all medical records are correct and up to date.
- Kept office clean.
- Filled all paperwork correctly and accordingly.
- Oversaw work projects and making sure they get done in a timely manner that is also efficient.
- Answered phones.
- Managed patient accounts and educating patients on their financial status.
Associate Medical Records Supervisor Resume
Headline : Obtain a Medical Records Supervisor position in Medical Records/EMR that will utilize experience, while also providing professional growth.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Supervised a team of 25+ employees for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts.
- Monitored daily operations of inpatient medical records consisting of an average of 1,700 discharges, per month.
- Managed processes related to receipt of medical records for cardiology, surgery, admissions, in-house discharges, emergency room, ect.
- Overseen incoming records, sorting/scanning, filing, chart assembly and release of information for both paper charts and electronic records.
- Conducted operational audits to ensure staff's compliance with administrative protocols and accurateness of recordkeeping and data management.
- Maintained positive communication with other departments, medical/nursing staff, insurance companies, attorneys and patients.
- Oversaw the assembly of medical records for permanent filing.
- Noted deficiencies that needed to be completed by physicians and/or other professional staff.
Lead Medical Records Supervisor Resume
Summary : To obtain an exciting and rewarding Medical Records Supervisor position in a new environment that can provide more knowledge and opportunity to grow and be successful.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Computer.
- Supervised three unit clerks responsible for filing, auditing and copying charts.
- Performed data entry of chart data and client records.
- Provided technical assistance to medical records staff on questions involving forms, procedures, and record retention.
- Assisted in the production of forms, records and reports.
- Trained staff and enforced Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations with charts and staff talking about clients in an unrestricted environment.
- Assisted and solved problems that arouse with client information incorrect or missing.
- Inventoried supplies to make sure have enough for two months.
Medical Records Supervisor Resume
Objective : To be given an opportunity to apply knowledge, analytical, interpersonal, and managerial skills within a professional facility where experience will be thoroughly utilized.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Managed the Medical Records Department Operations, prioritized and disseminated work to employees and assigned projects to employees.
- Attended meeting and workshops.
- Assigned and directed special projects.
- Developed and implemented department policies and procedures, job descriptions, performance standards, departmental goals and objectives.
- Reviewed applications for employment and conducted interviews.
- Managed projects, prepared statistical reports, developed and implemented work plans.
- Met with vendors to discuss and select electronic medical records software.
- Participate in a facility-wide quality management program.
- Used common software packages.