Production Stage Manager Resume
Headline : Personable Production Stage Manager seeks a position with a dynamic team with opportunities for continuing professional development, especially in different fields such as retail. Comprehensive background includes 6 years in the corporate entertainment industry.
Skills : MS Word, MS Excel, Communication, Math, English, Power tools
- Communicate between Superior and Subordinates, Coordinate meeting times and location for meetings.
- Spearhead meetings for efficient communication of detail changes between departments.
- Assist departments meeting deadlines, including but not limited to long and overtime hours.
- Detail constant changes in schedule and meticulously note every step of the project to bring latecomers up to speed should the need arise.
- Utilizing light and sound equipment as well as computers and paper systems and making sure all notes and messages are passed on and documented.
- Moving items from 5-100lbs multiple times daily.
- Improvements were made where possible between superior and subordinate communications as well as communication/running interference between departments to assist in the smooth operation to facilitate project finishes.
Bachelor Of Arts
Stage Manager I Resume
Summary : Stage Manager I seeking a challenging career where experience and skills will be utilized and expanded upon, and where there are
opportunities for professional and personal growth. Establishing processes, streamlining workflow and creating a work environment to enhance productivity. An effective communicator & team leader with strong analytical, problem-solving & organizational capabilities
Skills : Fast Learner, Good With People, Pay Attention To Detail.
- Supervise and coordinate the work of camera, lighting, design, and sound crewmembers.
- Confer with technical directors, managers, crew members, and writers to discuss details of production, such as photography, script, music, sets, and costumes.
- Compile cue words and phrases, and cue announcers, cast members, and technicians during performances.
- Establish the pace of programs and sequences of scenes according to time requirements and cast and set accessibility.
- Consult with writers, producers, or actors about script changes, or 'workshop' scripts, through rehearsal with writers and actors to create final drafts.
- Communicate to actors the approach, characterization, and movement needed for each scene in such a way that rehearsals and takes are minimized.
- Study and research scripts to determine how technical aspects should be directed.
- Interpret stage-set diagrams to determine stage layouts, and supervise the placement of equipment and scenery.
Bachelor Of Science
Freelance Stage Manager Resume
Headline : Exceptionally organized and efficient Freelance Stage Manager with more than five years of experience in the administration. Highly motivated and enthusiastic about learning new skills. Seeking employment as Casting Director in a qualified organization in order to bring the years of expertise in the industry to the table.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Administration, Human Resources, Team Work, Computer Skills
- Ensured that team member responsibilities were defined and understood.
- Established and maintained effective communication system.
- Coordinated and lead efforts across a large cross-functional team.
- Ensured work was accomplished in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- Open and close house, take and give notes, insure all actors and crew arrive on time and check-in, call lighting and sound cues, troubleshoot and maintain general morale.
- Learned to operate both sound and light boards within a short amount of time.
- Ensured the actors and props were all where they needed to be at all times.
Bachelor Of Science
Junior Stage manager Resume
Objective : Excellent communicator with an exceptional talent for problem-solving through the reasoned thought process, as attested to by a track record for client loyalty and employer satisfaction. Quick to adjust to new situations and the ability to work comfortably under constant deadline pressure. Positive attitude and the ability to work extra hours if and when needed.
Skills : Audio Editing, Audio Production, Mixing Engineer, Producer Engineer, Audio Engineer, Musician.
- Supports the director of theatrical productions, from pre-production to opening night.
- Assists with organization and operation of production requirements and castings.
- Writes detailed field notes regarding all needs of production, including lighting and audio cues, costume, and prop, and blocking decisions for each scene.
- Manages and assumes full responsibility of the show from opening to closing night, calling all cues and at times triggering cues.
- Verifies all cast and crew are present at their respective call times.
- Confirms with board operators that cues and equipment are uncompromised, running technical cue to cues before each show and immediately addressing any anomaly.
- Communicates with house managers to assess audience attendance and flow to ensure a successful start to the show.
Stage Manager - Temp Resume
Headline : Stage Manager with strong analytical, technical, and logical thinking skills. Ability to coordinate multiple priorities and respond to challenging situations. Aim to be associated with a progressive organization that gives the scope to update the knowledge and skills in accordance with the latest trends and be a part of teamwork.
Skills : Merchandising, Customer Relations, Supervisory, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Forklift Operator, General Tools, Stage Management, Event Management.
- Act as liaison between technical, costumes, props, make-up, and music departments.
- As needed, coordinate the sign-up or costume fittings between the costume shop and the cast.
- Record blocking, changes to the script, running times. Time and coordinate breaks for performers and staff.
- Keep the director informed of time allocation. Managed the performing stage by setting up equipment.
- Organized and led production team meetings in a time-efficient manner. Established and enforced project deadlines.
- Facilitated effective communication between a variety of different departments and personalities.
- Maintained morale during long production meetings Led tech and called cues for three productions.
Television Production Stage Manager Resume
Summary : Television Production Stage Manager with proven leadership skills in project management and support, team building and training, budget analysis, regulatory, and compliance. Interpersonal skills fostering beneficial relationships with clients, vendors, and other project stakeholders. Strong communication, presentation, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
Skills : Excel, Word, Access, Powerpoint, Visio, Project Coordination, Project Planning, Project Management.
- Manage Studio Crew, maintenance, inventory of studio equipment, and materials.
- Communicate studio project timing and priorities to the crew, ensure creative work is in line with shareholders, and brand guidelines, adjusting as needed throughout the project.
- Manage projects through initiation, creative development, creative execution, and studio production.
- Construct and configure studio layout to ensure efficiency during live and pre-recorded broadcasts.
- Camera operating, floor directing, teleprompter, video shading during live and pre-recorded productions.
- Train new on-air talent, crew, and guests on studio protocols.
- Collaborate and communicate with producers, engineers, keeping them abreast of studio changes.
- Identified, managed, and mitigated project risks, issues, and dependencies.
Masters of Business Administration
Stage Manager - Theater Technician Resume
Objective : Savvy Stage Manager with a proven track record of running multiple events simultaneously while delivering superior customer experience. Effective manager, able to motivate diverse groups of people toward a shared goal to exceed expectations and deliver results. Skilled in supervising large groups under tight deadlines.
Skills : Microsoft Office Products, Cash Handling, Telephone Skills.
- Responsible for coordination of a production involving forty students for summer theatre.
- Relayed and documented all production information for the production team and student cast members.
- Mitigated and facilitated communication between the producers, directors, cast members and parents.
- Scheduled costume fittings, music rehearsals, mini rehearsals, and simultaneous rehearsals for a cast and production team of 50 people.
- Successfully orchestrated production with over 300 light cues and a double revolving stage.
- Maintained a Microsoft Outlook calendar for the director, designers, and cast.
- Served as an example and teacher to the forty youth involved in the summer theatre program.
- Worked successfully with many different personalities, age ranges, and populations.
Bachelor Of Arts
Stage Manager And Stage Crew Resume
Objective : Detail-oriented and compassionate Stage Manager And Stage Crew with extensive experience in project completion and working under pressure who possesses a thorough knowledge of Microsoft and Internet programs and is highly creative and empathetic with client needs.
Skills : Analytical Organized, Ability To Thrive Under Pressure, Innovative, Detail-oriented, Advanced With Technology.
- Lead a production team of seven people. Communicated needs from the cast, production team, staff, and directors.
- Took detailed notes at every meeting and rehearsal and sent them in a timely manner.
- Established a friendly but firm correction procedure and ensured that no cast member felt they were unfairly or unjustly treated.
- Created a successful note-taking template. Monitored three different prop tables, all set placements, sound and lighting, and special effects for all performances.
- Able to quickly learn and adapt to needs outside of the position, including running light and soundboards.
- Trained an assistant and closely monitored progress while establishing an encouraging but learning environment while also allowing myself to be open to questions.
- Prepares production timetable and coordinates the efficient use of stagehands.
Bachelor Of Science
Assistant Stage Manager Resume
Objective : An innovative, hard-working and profit-oriented Assistant Stage Manager with a proven track record of successful project management by adopting sustainable, qualitative and flexible strategies. Proficient in leveraging technology and business acumen to communicate effectively with client executives and their respective teams.
Skills : Customer Relations, Supervisory, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook
- Responsibilities included attendance of all actors, script editing and staging, costume and makeup deadlines, lighting and props deadlines, oversaw all rehearsals and call times.
- Responsible for all department deadlines and crises.
- Responsible for all show start times, intermission and progression.
- Responsible for ensuring all actor's health, and finding replacements or understudies as needed.
- Responsible for arranging lunch for all crew and actors.
- Stage Managed for a professional theatre production Skills Used -Related skills include excellent time management, organization, multitasking, communication, and creative collaboration.
- Ability to complete all tasks assigned in a timely manner in a high stress, fast-paced environment.
Bachelor Of Arts
Head Stage Manager Resume
Objective : An effective communicator with team leadership skills and strong analytical, problem-solving & organizational skills. An excellent communicator with exceptional interpersonal and problem-solving skills with a flexible attitude. A team player possessing excellent leadership and presentation
skills with good hands-on negotiation and customer relationship building.
Skills : Stage Management, Event Management, Excel, Word, Access, Powerpoint, Visio
- Lead a show from the beginning of the rehearsal process through the closing night of performances.
- Maintain constant coordination and communication among the director, designers, actors, and other theater staff.
- Plan and guide the rehearsal process and performances.
- Compose rehearsal and performance reports of all events including accurate timelines, requests from designers, and problems with the show.
- Responsible for the safekeeping of theatre spaces and all property involved.
- Maintain contracts for actors via the Actors Equity Association.
- Utilize excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills as well as accurate planning and organization to lead rehearsal processes as well as performances.
Masters of Science