Chief Marketing Officer Resume
Headline : Experienced technology marketing executive with an extensive background in demand generation and brand awareness for B2B SaaS applications. Implemented best-in-class marketing processes, software, and engagement techniques to achieve award winning campaigns. Expertise in progressive concepts regarding content creation, personalized marketing, sales enablement, lead generation, and more. Built brands and marketing teams from the ground up requiring a hands-on approach and creative strategies to produce immediate results.
Skills : Marketing Strategy, Direct Marketing, Email Marketing,.
- Directed marketing and lead generation efforts to help position this start-up company in the healthcare market as an electronic health records, clinical documentation and ICD-10 medical coding education and consulting company.
- Led the marketing department to re-brand the company into the healthcare market by identifying sectors, planning marketing strategies, and anticipating needs of sales and marketing departments for optimal business growth.
- Secured brand recognition within marketplace by launching major corporate branding strategy, including print, direct mail, website, digital, e-newsletter and email marketing.
- Developed and executed online and email marketing campaigns, integrated with CRM and Website, creating ease of lead capture, deal tracking, and campaign ROI.
- Utilization of multiple business development tactics to develop new prospects and continue lead nurturing, which resulted in a customer base increase over 80%.
- Initiated 20% savings in operating costs by driving change through creation of new start-up procedures and increasing productivity of marketing and operations.
- Built and effectively managed company's entire social media platform, including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn, which became top website referral sources.
Bachelor Of Arts
Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) Resume
Objective : Experienced marketing management professional who consistently delivers high-quality and results-focused marketing content. In-depth knowledge of social media marketing, Pay-Per-Click and search engine optimization, with expertise in identifying emerging market trends. Seeking a management position offering opportunities for new challenges and career growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, IOS, Android.
- Conducted marketing and communication strategy for a non-profit educational organization, connected MI to its constituents and created public awareness of the company programs and community work.
- Developed social media marketing plan to reach target segments quickly and effectively.
- Led successful promotional campaign across multiple social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, Wordpress, YouTube, LinkedIn, Tumbler, Instagram and Vine to increase exposure, generate leads, improve sales, and reduce expenses on traditional forms of advertising.
- Conducted market research and analysis utilizing a wide variety of social media management tools such as Hootsuite, Crimson, Buffer and Tweetdeck.
- Identified trends and opportunities, produced analytics reports and helped maintain loyal fan base.
- Responsible for writing promotional content, designing graphics, producing and editing videos using Adobe Creative Suite software: Photoshop, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe AfterAffects as well as Final Cut Pro.
- Directly reported to CEO and worked closely with the COO, CDO and the MI Board of Directors to create short-term and long-term business strategies, annual budget, marketing plan to facilitate company growth and measure social media and advertising ROI.
- Organized fund raising events, appeared at local festivals, art exhibitions, meetings with government officials and community with presentations, speeches and promotions.
Chief Marketing Officer I Resume
Objective : Strategic marketing executive who has led global marketing, business development, sales and product teams in competitive verticals such as communications, healthcare, IT and financial services. As a key executive team member of organizations from early-stage to billion-dollar enterprises, she has driven revenue growth and profitability by developing successful market strategies; shaping the company's public profile; managing complex distribution models; and, launching new products and services.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Strategic Planning, Public Speaking,.
- Build and mentor a top-notch digital team to optimize new business growth and maximize customer life time value for a network of 3 eCommerce D2C brands.
- Construct and execute strategic plans in an agile start-up environment that demands an entrepreneurial spirit, boundless energy, and lightning speed.
- Collaborate with marketing partners and serve as the catalyst for organizational change and brand ownership.
- Develop the positioning strategy and multichannel integrated marketing communications plans for each brand.
- Complete oversight and leadership of the marketing team, which consists of: creative development, conversion rate optimization, customer experience, acquisition (PPC, Display, Retargeting, Affiliate, Marketplace, Shopping), retention (email, SMS, direct mail), public relations, content marketing, social media, video, and SEO.
- Oversight of all revenue-generating strategies with full P&L ownership.
- Strong focus on analytics and making data driven decisions.
- Serve as a partner on the 4-person Senior Leadership Team; report directly to the CEO/Co-founder.
Chief Marketing Officer II Resume
Objective : Responsible for Creating strategic marketing and advertising campaigns, including design and content for Website landing pages, with strong call-to-action, garnering 30% increase in enrollments.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, IOS, Android.
- Developed and maintained a brand identity for The Ripple App as well as effectively identified and obtained target market across all social media.
- Ensured that all intellectual properties uphold a consistent identity across the board with all things ranging from color choice, logo, language, and culture.
- Analyzed third-party data and investigated new growth opportunities by regularly reviewing and interpreting data collected from CMS, and all ad accounts while also making the necessary adjustments to further maximize ROI.
- Coordinated and oversaw all art and graphics creation for effective merchandising to further ensure brand consistency.
- Directed and coordinated marketing activities and policies to promote products and services.
- Managed all day to day marketing operations and marketing teams all across the United States.
- Lead the efforts of outlining a strategic plan and timeline to lucratively improve user acquisition by 87%.
Chief Marketing Officer III Resume
Summary : Professional for 30+ years. I work in print, on the web, at events. Creative and I look at every project as a unique opportunity to create something special.
Skills : Digital Marketing, Marketing and Sales Automation, Business Development, Sales Management Budget & Forecasting, Internal Communication.
- Launched a sales and marketing consulting firm that currently services a portfolio of global, national, and regional accounts.
- Recruited a veteran team of sales coaches and consultants whose performance to date has driven an escalating stream of revenue and net profits.
- Established a corporate culture centered on delivering immediate sales results, exceeding client expectations, aggressive employee recognition and having fun.
- Complete P&L accountability with daily responsibility for maintaining all cross-functional operations and customer retention.
- Responsible for developing and implementing strategies for social media, e-commerce, search engine optimization, email marketing and online video.
- Serve as brand steward and spokesperson responsible for client presentations plus seminars, workshops, keynote address and webinars.
- Author monthly marketing column for business owners and frontline sale professionals with audited circulation of 11,000.
- Authored three digital books and co-authored two books focused on sales, marketing and customer service.
Master of Science
Deputy Chief Marketing Officer Resume
Summary : Results driven, highly accomplished, B2B/B2C sales/marketing professional with international, national and regional executive level marketing/sales management responsibilities. Sale management scope includes 50 cross-functional local/remote team members and budgets of $15M. Experience encompasses the highly competitive industries of IT (software and OEM), Health care delivery, and financial services from start-ups to the Fortune 50.
Skills : Proficient on both Windows and Mac operating systems. Software: Adobe Suite, QuarkXPress, Microsoft Office. Web-Related: WordPress, Drupal, Joomla. Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Foursquare, Google+, Reddit, and most other flavors of the week.
- A boutique marketing agency serving automotive service and parts companies.
- Create and execute integrated marketing plans and budgets that fuel significant revenue and profit growth for premier automotive service clients.
- Create and implement high-performing client acquisition, retention/CRM, and reactivation campaigns integral to each client's business goals.
- Tactics include branding, content marketing, direct mail, email marketing, email newsletters, website development and SEO, event marketing, and enhanced client service programs.
- Evaluate and refine marketing campaigns continuously to ensure they stay within budget, return a strong ROI, and support annual revenue goals.
- Developed and operate proprietary, database-driven CRM software used to foster consumer loyalty, retention and reactivation on behalf of our clients.
- Manage a team of subcontractors and vendors to deliver high quality marketing services on time and on budget.
- Oversee business planning for Jumpdog, including forecasting, sales goals, budgets and financials.
Chief Marketing Officer III Resume
Summary : Marketing specialist with over 10 years of experience in marketing and sales. Successfully creating and implement marketing strategies, and policies. Executing online marketing strategies that'll increase sales by as much as 30%. Excellent interpersonal and team management skills. 2 years of entrepreneur and lifestyle freelance writing experience with meeting clients demands and deadlines.
Skills : Brand Marketing, Market Research, Marketing Communications, Strategic Partnerships, Global Marketing, Building Sales & Marketing Teams.
- Creating & implementing brand strategies, marketing plans & strategic partnership programs for small to medium sized businesses.
- Designing series of grassroots community events to develop new market for internationally known lifestyle coach.
- Launched brand strategy and online presence for nutrition lifestyle start up.
- Company showed a profit by the second quarter.
- Created fund raising event strategies for local non-profit organizations capitalizing on existing target audience and partnering with like-minded organizations, resulting in 25% increase in attendance.
- Worked with local private schools on fundraising initiatives, mentoring and curriculum development.
- Developed leadership skills programs for middle school students fostering creative thinking, empowerment and teamwork.
BA In Business Relations
Sr. Chief Marketing Officer Resume
Summary : Essential attributes for success in this global, digital, change-filled era in which we live. Record of impact includes growth, efficiency and profitability, competitive differentiation, brand enhancement and awareness, ROI, and numerous external awards. Intensely strategic, customer-focused, and results-driven.
Skills : Marketing Strategy, Marketing Communications, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Wordpress.
- Recruited to bring strategic communications, branding and marketing expertise to a scrambling financial wellness agency providing counseling to consumers throughout the United States through partnerships with more than 400 employee assistance programs and financial institutions.
- Reported to President/CEO; direct reports included Director of Major Accounts managing $2M client portfolio, and Partner Relations Managers (2 East Coast, 1 West Coast) serving 300+ clients nationwide.
- Interviewed and vetted candidates for Chief Financial Officer, Director of Education and Marketing Manager.
- Crafted a marketing communications plan for the remainder of 2015 with deliverables including email broadcasts, social media posts, paid advertising, and event sponsorships.
- Developed brand strategy to build Balance as a leader in the consumer credit counseling field.
- Refined the organization's brand identity guidelines and communications standards.
- Brought strategy and organization to a previously unstructured business development program.
Jr. Chief Marketing Officer Resume
Objective : Managed a variety of complex projects for large companies, ranging from product catalogs to trade-show booths. This responsibility began with the conception phase and met absolute completion within given deadlines. I have consistently produced quantifiable results for every employer I have had. These results have been measured in sales numbers as well as brand reach and engagement.
Skills : SEO, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Email Marketing.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
- Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Direct the hiring, training, or performance evaluations of marketing or sales staff and oversee their daily activities.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, or return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Compile lists describing product or service offerings.
- Initiate market research studies or analyze their findings.
- Use sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
Chief Marketing Officer Head Resume
Headline : Results-driven, collaborative change agent with a proven track record in leading multi-disciplinary teams in both Fortune 500 companies and start-ups. Conceives and implements innovative marketing strategies and programs that drive growth and profitability through demand generation with closed-loop ROI metrics. Combines in-depth knowledge of diverse vertical markets with the ability to unite sales with marketing and align activities with business objectives.
Skills : Marketing, Management, Marketing Communications, Marketing Management.
- Signed NDA Recruited by Board of Directors to review, rejuvenate and restructure ineffective sales and marketing departments.
- Launch new product venture into new markets, including, hospital, pediatrics, retail, and trucking industries.
- Resolved numerous corporate issues including product launch, internet design, literature, oversee all clinical and product trials, and manage sales promotion activities.
- Increased and grew company marketing department into efficient and accountable marketing and sales team.
- Established budgets, employee goals and objectives, and marketing strategies.
- Re-launch older dated products into market performers, including growing sales in the international area, social media, and internet.
- Consistently under budget Streamline outdate product campaign, including literature, internet resellers and national accounts.
- Oversee all product launches, clinical trials and evaluations.
Chief Marketing Officer Lead Resume
Objective : Responsible for Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
Skills : Human Resources, Political Consultant, Administrative Assistant, Management , Marketing.
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
Chief Marketing Officer Resume
Summary : Accomplished payment executive, product manager and CMO with the ability to thrive and deliver profitability and high growth in large corporate and venture environments. Industry- leading innovator and champion of new product and capability development.
Skills : Forklift Driver, Formal Web Design Training.
- Oversaw marketing strategy and execution for GMAC Mortgage and ditech brands(national DRTV).
- Leveraged digital, email, direct mail, television, and retail marketing channels to generate sales leads for five separate businesses.
- Managed marketing budget of $50MM and 22 marketing professionals.
- Generated over 3 million sales leads resulting in 137k loans and $25B in mortgage loans, consistently exceeding plan goals year over year.
- Improved cost per lead and cost per funded loan approximately 15% by optimizing marketing spend and improved targeting.
- Enhanced marketing, sales, operational readiness and productivity by creating a state of the art marketing lead forecasting tool that predicted lead volume within a 10% variance.
- Developed and launched new customer segmentation strategies that successfully replaced the loss of 60% of the business.