Marketing Assistant Resume
Summary : 8+ years of experience as a Marketing Assistant. Seeking to provide an innovative agency with a unique combination of ingenuity, resourcefulness, articulate communication, and passion to better manage and inspire clients to reach their goals.
Skills : Marketing, Digital Marketing, Wordpress, Photoshop, Design, Sales, Management, Market Research, Marketing Communications, Event Planning, Event Management, and Public Relations.
- Executing partnership, sponsorship, and cross-promotional marketing opportunities and relationships for all industry related trade shows and events - increased industry partnerships over 50% in under 2 years.
- Assisting in IFMA's social media marketing and development via Facebook, Linkedin, Youtube, and Twitter.
- Coordinating and assisting the in-house graphic design team to execute creative development, brand consistency, and media campaigns and strategy.
- Leading the logistical preparation, promotional strategy, and execution of all IFMA tradeshow activity.
- Increasing IFMA's prospect database by over 1k prospects in less than 1 year.
- Managing email campaigns, development and database upkeep using Bardot's marketing automation software.
- Managing direct mail marketing strategy, print production, proofing, and mailing of all direct mail pieces.
- Experience in email design, marketing automation software, and HTML code.
Marketing Assistant I Resume
Objective : 5+ years of experience as a Marketing Assistant. Seeking to obtain a position which utilizes my people skills in customer service. Recent MA graduate with strong branding and creative thinking skills seeking to develop a career in Marketing and Communications.
Skills : Photoshop, Adobe, InDesign, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Wordpress, Marketing, Sales, Coaching, Excel, Powerpoint, Customer Service, and Marketing Strategy.
- Creating and developing promotional material for the company.
- Consulting clients and meeting with interested parties to construct business models.
- Writing and developing content for the company's website and advertising campaigns.
- Contributing to weekly team meetings, brainstorming sessions, and staff appraisals.
- Assisting higher staff through research to construct creative and fresh ideas.
- Writing and delivering communications and key messages to staff and coworkers.
- Utilizing time tracking software for accurate project and time management.
- Familiarizing myself with programs such as - Adobe InDesign - adobe photoshop - adobe illustrator - adobe lightroom Microsoft office: - word - excel - powerpoint - one note.
- Developing marketing strategies utilizing situational analysis: researched the four Ps and prepared swot analyses.
- Observing and comparing exhibited products to existing similar productions to gain a fuller scope of market trends.
Promotional Marketing Assistant Resume
Objective : 2 years of experience as a Marketing Assistant. Looking to obtain a rewarding position in the field of Marketing and Business Operations, with an organization where demonstrated skills in marketing, administration, and sales can be used to increase the probability and promote growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access) Oracle Mapper, Final Cut Pro, Blogging, Public Speaking, Presentation, Presentation Design, and Records Management.
- Provide support to the healthcare international and the US marketing department, by accomplishing the following: created and developed visual presentations.
- Created numerous presentations for our planning and quarterly business meetings with sales numbers and trends.
- Helped create marketing material with our advertising agency regarding new and existing products.
- Responsible for tracking and processing all invoices and expenses against budget.
- Assisted with trade show planning and support including but not limited to preparing materials, and ordering products.
- Gross margin analysis and sales trending helped with social media and website maintenance.
- Created a Facebook ad campaign for nurses week - maintained our healthcare Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn pages with content to help generate leads.
- Worked on a market research project regarding market trends in hospitals for international territories such as Europe and the middle east.
- Created a competitive analysis which was used for our international sales team scheduled and organized activities such as meetings and department activities for all members of the department.
- Created a multi-faceted marketing campaign utilizing multiple marketing channels.
Administrative Marketing Assistant Resume
Summary : Tech-savvy and confident Marketing Assistant with 9+ years in marketing and PR. Poised and competent team builder and natural leader who thrives in fast-paced corporate environments.
Skills : Event Planning, Brand Management, and Marketing, SEO, Microsoft Office, Social Media Marketing, Public Speaking, Team Leadership, Team Building, Social Networking, Community Outreach, and Photoshop.
- Coordinating and managing executive's schedule, exercising judgment and tact in coordinating meetings, creating agendas and making appointments for the company and outside personnel.
- Scheduling and coordinating travel, conferences, conference calls and department, team and 1:1 meeting.
- Preparing, for reviewing and signing, expense reports that may involve exchange rate calculations.
- May maintain a computer tracking system for budget purposes, product-related reports, and reconciliation of all department charges.
- Arranging programs, events or conferences by arranging for facilities and caterer, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers, and controlling event budget.
- Taking and transcribing dictation, and compose and prepare confidential correspondence, reports, and other complex documents.
- Competently operating office equipment such as a computer, printer, copier, security entrance, etc.
- Arranging complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, compile documents for travel-related meetings, accompany supervisor when requested and assist with expense reports.
- Assisting in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success.
- Composing and posting online content on the company's website and social media accounts.
Strategic Marketing Assistant Resume
Summary : 14+ years of experience as a Marketing Assistant is now looking to obtain a challenging position within an organization that offers room for growth which is judged by my ability to utilize and expand my skills while combining them with a team effort where necessary.
Skills : Knowledge Of Using Copier/Printer/Scanner, Fax, Postal Machine, 10-Key, Typing, MS Office, Kronos, Strong Attention to Detail, Strong Organizational, and Time Management.
- Responding appropriately to phone calls and emails regarding hr-related questions.
- Processing requests for the application and reference checks to bank loans, home loans, or employment verifications.
- Providing education on benefits, payroll, and hr processes to new hires, employees, and managers.
- Coordinating random drug testing in accordance with company policies and procedures assisted the accounts department in assuring salaries were processed.
- Assisting with benefits administration, including enrollments and terminations.
- Preparing weekly payroll for distribution and coordinated shipment to various locations provided general administrative support to the director of human resources as well as an HR generalist in various locations.
- Providing assistance to brokers in obtaining sales materials and supplies.
- Resolving customer service issues and communicate the findings to the broker.
Marketing Assistant/ Administrative Assistant Resume
Headline : Highly organized and detail-orientated Marketing Assistant with more than 7 years of experience supplying thorough, organized administrative support. Strong expertise in resolving administrative problems through proactive record keeping and tactful correspondence.
Skills : Interpersonal Communications, Project Management, Drafting Correspondence, Data Management, Spreadsheet Creation, Problem Solving, Training & Development, Key Assessment, and 55 WPM Typing Speed.
- Maintaining administrative workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures.
- Creating and revising systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices; implementing changes.
- Developing administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and coaching.
- Resolving administrative problems by analyzing information; identifying and communication solutions.
- Maintaining continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to management; discovering irregularities; determining continuing needs.
- Guiding employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating administrative policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating developments to management.
- Accomplishing department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Speaking with other businesses and trying to sign new sponsors/advertisers.
- Prepared close-out documents including operating and maintenance manuals and warranties.
- Wrote safety plans with activity hazard analysis, environmental protection plan, and quality control plans according to NAVFAC and usage guidelines.
Marketing Assistant/Data Entry Clerk Resume
Headline : Organized, articulate MarketingProfessional with 7+ years of progressively, responsible experience as a Marketing Assistant in the areas of administrative operations, scheduling, purchasing, information management, and customer service.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Database Management, Hootsuite Certified, and Experience With Creating Tables, Graphs, Charts, Spreadsheets, Reports Specialized Correspondence, and Multimedia Presentations.
- Providing assistance to the owner regarding general office work and clerical duties.
- Maximizing the use of internet tools to support customer service and website SEO.
- Serving as the first contact for clients coming to the bash for the entrepreneurial center.
- Responsible for updating customer websites in WordPress as well as SEO for optimal search results in google.
- Processing fox-head book orders submit information for ISBN registration as well as a library of Congress identification for all published works for the company repertoire.
- Performing booking activities for authors as well as to conduct research for public book signings and consignment book placement.
- Checking website content for continuity of appearance according to customer needs.
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of the carrier products and procedures.
- Tracking new business provided to carriers to ensure receipt and set-up of group benefits.
- Representing client services in a positive and professional manner and developed positive client relationships to ensure sales and company growth.
Sales & Marketing Assistant Resume
Headline : 7+ years of experience as a Marketing Assistant, seeking to apply my education, creative design skills and strong work ethic in a challenging position. Ability to add value to company marketing initiatives by offering meticulous attention to detail and excellent graphics capabilities.
Skills : Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, After Effects, Final Cut, Apple OS X, Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Design, Layout For Print And Web, Copywriting, Print Production, Web Design, Presentation Graphics, Project Management, Illustration, Trade Show Graphics, and Branding.
- Supporting marketing operations by compiling, formatting, and reporting information and materials.
- Compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations.
- Publishing pricing schedules by verifying freight rates, charges, and allowances.
- Supporting sales by assembling quotations, proposals (RFP), videos, slide shows, demonstration and product capability booklets; compiling account and competitor analyses.
- Preparing mailers and brochures by formatting content and graphics; arranging printing and internet packages.
- Providing marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Designing proposal cover packages, social media posts, and marketing material as needed.
- Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department's activities.
- Maintaining the mandatory high level of organization required to properly manage all data and schedules that were involved.
- Updating spreadsheets, databases, and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information.
Jr. Marketing Assistant Resume
Objective : Marketing and database assistant with 3 years of experience and education in marketing, CRM and databases. Maintain customer communications & relations and maximize search engine optimization and social media optimization via promotions.
Skills : Social Media Marketing, Brand Development, Copywriting, Design, Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash, and Wordpress Microsoft: Word, Excel, and Powerpoint Familiar With Basic HTML, and CSS Concepts.
- Generated original content for social media accounts on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Wrote press releases for grand opening events and franchising opportunities.
- Designed advertisements, menus and informational flyers using adobe illustrator and photoshop.
- Engaged with customers via Facebook and yelp, responding to any questions or issues and in turn addressing any complaints with the operations director.
- Increased SEO through the use of google places, website layout and creation of landing pages.
- Assisted in the implementation of marketing initiatives and promotions.
- Maintained database of store clientele; generated mailings notifying customers of upcoming sales and special events.
- Analyzed data from redeemed coupon programs to determine effectiveness and profitability of program; prepared financial reports detailing program data.
- Prepared and distributed press releases throughout various media outlets to increase public awareness of the company and upcoming events.
Sales/Marketing Assistant Resume
Headline : 6+ years of experience as a Marketing Assistant. Looking to succeed in an environment of growth and excellence and earn a position that will enhance my self-development and help me achieve personal as well as organizational goals.
Skills : Bilingual - Spanish & English, Basic Graphic Design Knowledge, Control Management, Quick Thinker, Work Under Pressure, Time Management, Work Independently, Drafting And Proofreading.
- In charge of all marketing projects and initiatives for all residential sales and property management businesses, from conception to execution.
- Updating and establishing each company's branding guidelines to solidify recognition.
- Developing marketing collaterals: flyers, e-mail drops, posts, video presentations, and direct mailing to promote services within our office, on social media, and each company's webpages.
- Research and developing a database of potential domestic and international customers interested in selling, buying or renting a property.
- Creating mobile marketing campaigns to keep our customers updated and engage their interest in doing business with companies.
- Increasing leads by promoting services and available properties for sale and rent through direct mailing, and social media platforms, including Trulia, Facebook, Google+.
- Contacting clients and scheduling appointments for general life, property & casualty insurance.
- Producing marketing materials including fliers, proposals, and additional materials.
- Developing, growing, and managing network groups and events with over 18 successful events performed with local businesses.
- Creating and designing in house artwork for brochures, flyers, promotional materials and registration forms for group fitness, membership sales, personal training, yoga, and youth program departments maintained and updated social media accounts, in-house promotional monitors and screensavers with latest promotions.