Staff Supervisor Resume
Summary : Administrative professional with expertise in managing tasks and supporting all levels of management in a Fortune 100 Corporate environment. Experience working one-on-one with all executive levels from District Manager to Vice President. Demonstrated strengths in: Executive Calendar Travel Arrangements Microsoft Office Suites Special Assignments.
Skills : Expertise In Crisis Intervention Techniques Skilled In Intake Interviewing Case Management Proficiency Social Teacher Strong Quantitative And Analytical Abilities Learning Disability Awareness Adept At Conflict Resolution Add Experience, Contract Negotiation.
- Provided HR staffing support to Consumer - Ordering & Provisioning Organization Supported the VP of Consumer Ordering and Provisioning Organization as well as the 5 Division Mangers.
- Responsible for the end-to-end staffing requirements as well as all HR related activities.
- Managed analyzed and developed processes within the Directorate and coordinated activities.
- Provided guidance and support to the administrative staff and development of processes and guidelines.
- Scheduled meetings with outside vendors and set up the director's conference room when needed.
- Organized skip level meetings for the director to meet with his employees.
- Managed/solved customer complaints using de-escalation techniques and directly addressing issues on food, patrons, etc.
Sr. Staff Supervisor Resume
Summary : Highly motivated and focused professional seeking a technical/systems position utilizing expertise in hardware and software troubleshooting with a profound ability to work in a multi-user computer environment.
Skills : Effective Listener And Communicator, Proficiency Covering.
- Plans and prioritizes the daily work schedules of cafe and catering staff - setting time goals and requirements for each task assigned, adjusting based on forecasts, current orders and par for all products in house.
- Ensures that each customer is being provided with an exceptional experience.
- Continuously supervises and delegates tasks to staff throughout the shift to uphold production and quality standards.
- Opens and closes the cafe and catering department according to established procedures.
- Plans routes for each catering driver to ensure product quality, freshness, efficiency, and punctuality.
- Addresses guests' concerns and resolves them in a manner that ensures the guests will keep coming back.
- Assists in the training and cross-training of staff.
Associate In Computer Networking
Staff Supervisor II Resume
Objective : To obtain a position with a respected company, where knowledge and experience is an asset. To work in a company that gives the tools and training to do job and further my career.
Skills : Strategic Planning, Process Improvement, Hipaa, Sales, Customer Service, Care Transitions, Mergers & Acquisitions, Quality Enhancement.
- Provided medical and non-medical care to pediatric through geriatric patients.
- Assisted in transition of newly acquired under-performing home care companies that offered complimentary services and were located in neighboring communities.
- Managed daily operations of employees and clients as staff supervisor.
- Interacted with clients on daily basis incorporating a personalized treatment plan that focuses on their behaviors and expectation for discharge from .
- Trained in crisis intervention to help provide for client's safety and teaching behavioral management skills.
- Established and maintained a positive work environment that supports staff morale.
- Prepared food of consistent quality following recipes and production and portion standards.
Bachelor Of Science In Business Management
Staff Supervisor Resume
Objective : Skill strengths include: Administration, Critical Care, Home Care, Private Duty, Geriatric, Pediatric Care, and Basic Life Support Instruction. A successful leader and visionary who combines compassion and business insight to meet challenges in healthcare organizations. Management of multidisciplinary team in provision of home medical services both medical and non-medical care.
Skills : Lean Manufacturing Management, Production Management.
- Around The Clock Home Care 7757 Auburn Road, Suite 7 Concord Township, OH 44077 Phone Number: (440) 350-2419 Carmen Ettinger, Executive Director Supervisor of non-medical agency, plans, coordinates, provides, supervises and evaluates the provision of care for clients of PASSORT, Private Pay Service, School contract Private Duty Nursing, and Juvenile Detention Center.
- Assure staffing to meet patient care needs, manage time off requests while maintaining adequate coverage.
- Manage complaints, complications and issues as they arise.
- Utilize Alleghany computer system.( Self taught) Assess needs of possible referrals, follow up on pending referrals, determine level of care of qualification of coverage by programs or determine private pay status.
- Maintain referral log.
- Coordinate and supervise services: manage patient referral, assign personnel, reviews and maintains quality documentation on all clients.
- Maintain regulatory compliance.
- Interview and hire LPNs and STNAs.
- Orient field staff.
BSN In RN To BSN
Assistant Staff Supervisor Resume
Objective : Seeking a permanent long term position in any area where qualified. also open to any positions which includes on the job training.
Skills : Commercial Cleaning, Floor Tech, Sales Associate, Data Entry, Supervisor, Trainer, Schedule Appointments, Inventory Management.
- Handled cash flow, Heavy customer service.
- Supervised shelter, completed Intake Assessments, performed NCIC checks, recorded, filed and notated daily progress notes and staff logs, signed in/.
- Managed Section of PMI examiners and participated in the management of PMI Department and District 10.
- Trained, developed and formally evaluated staff.
- Authored/reviewed all incident reports for all altercations or damage to the establishment.
- Supervised a total of 24 and up to 8 - 10 doormen per shift to support approximately 516 patrons per night.
- Supervised 30 employees, scheduling, resolved conflicts, determined salaries.
Bachelor's In Psychology
Associate Staff Supervisor I Resume
Objective : Looking for a stable position where can grow with the company while continuing education.
Skills : Medical Coding, Medical Billing.
- Responsible for the cleanliness, bartending, running food, to- go orders and various other side jobs while serving the customers.
- Included checking in about 300 guests a night, taking care of all the paperwork and numbers for the day and taking care of any issues tha may arise.
- Had to get in the middle of people to break up fights.
- Coordinated referral process from contracting Area Mental Health agencies Coordinated with local Human Service agency for assessing client/families .
- Handled general office work and some basic accounting Provided assistance to customers and employees that results in growth and 100% satisfaction .
- Improved Retention Rate of temporary employee pool with constant contact and communication.
- Managed and supported local / regional physical and virtualized servers, network, and SAN infrastructure
- Supported local VOIP phone system.
Liberal Arts In Education
Assistant Staff Supervisor I Resume
Objective : Strong counseling skills; excellent communications skills; bilingual - fluent in Spanish.
Skills : Leadership, Self-Motivated, Organized, Team Oriented, Computer, Problem Solving, Project Management, Bilingual, Engineering Management, Planning.
- Extensived field experience conducting MSHA inspections.
- Responsible for generating daily report and prompt corrective action to mitigate any and all citations.
- Developed, implemented, and maintained comprehensive safety and health programs and industrial hygiene initiatives.
- Assisted in the development and implementation of Safe Job Procedures and Energy Control Procedures.
- Periodically conducted safety conversations, audits of physical conditions and work practices.
- Investigated all incidents (with or without) injury to determine root cause.
- Implemented corrective actions and steps to prevent recurrence.
Bachelor's In Psychology
Associate Staff Supervisor I Resume
Summary : As a highly compassionate and resourceful Terminal Car Cleaner with years of custodial maintenance experience and offering expertise in hygienic and general safety skills to contribute to the suitability of a residential program or facility.
Skills : Computer programming, typing, translation, customer service, and management.
- Conducted inspections of facilities, and equipment to ascertain and report on overall condition.
- Gathered multiple maintenance assessments and recommend improvements.
- Scheduled mentoring match meetings between adult volunteers and detained youths at the Juvenile Detention Center.
- Supervised program staff to ensure adherence to standards and procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Resolved residents' complaints or answer their questions regarding policies and procedures.
- Provided staff with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems and resolving escalated complaints.
- Prepared and issued work schedules, deadlines, and duty assignments for program staff.
Staff Supervisor/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Proven leader with over 36 years' experience in hospital nutrition service operations with progressively advanced roles. Demonstrated ability to transfer and apply skills to diverse patient environments. Track record of improving profitability by enhancing efficiency, fully utilizing available technology and using an innovative and organized approach to my work duties.
Skills : Communication, Counselor.
- Planned and coordinated logistics and meals for board meetings, committee meetings, and staff events.
- Directed guests and routed deliveries and courier services.
- Assessed urgency and priorities before creating patient menus.
- Managed the cafeteria's complex and frequently changing nutrition services for both employees, medical staff, event functions and facility patients.
- Responsible for accepting and changing money for the hospital.
- Supervised janitorial staff, lounge employees, and aircraft cleaners - Assisted as translator for staff - Attended walkthroughs, inspections, .
- Supervise employee work and ensure quality customer service Responsible for timely payments to vendors, daily office paperwork, and merchandise.
Staff Supervisor Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging position, which allows for career growth and development in the field of business operations, budgeting, or financial management.
Skills : Leadership, Analytical , Analytical, Microsoft Office.
- Served as a key business advisor.
- Responsible for the monitoring and tracking of new business opportunities, measuring profitability and return on investments.
- Monitored and tracked performance on all Nichols ISS contracts, revenue and cost, and indirect funds.
- Developed budgets and perform forecasting exercises for the business unit.
- Responsible for all cost proposals for the group as well as strategic corporate proposals.
- Experienced in contract negotiations, contract start-up(s), and DCAA audits.
- Developed compliant cost models for bidding complex proposals.
- Lead in the development of a corporate material database which was key in the bidding and successful award of two HPCM contracts totaling over $500M.
Master's In Contract