Communications Consultant Resume
Summary : Communication professional with expertise in donor relations, public relations and marketing. Known for developing strong team relationships, exceptional organizational skills, and managing multiple projects and priorities with fixed deadlines.
Skills : Media Relations, Newsletter And Speech Writing, Crisis Communications, Strategic Planning, Community Relations, Department/Staff/Fiscal Management, Special Events Planning And Execution.
- Designed and wrote marketing brochure for Franklin County Consortium for Good Government.
- Researched and authored speech on predatory lending for Ohio Attorney General.
- Counseled Sharon Woods Civic Association and Franklin County Consortium for Good Government on effectively generating positive media exposure.
- Created and implemented media-relations strategy for Upper Arlington Civic Association, resulting in record-setting fund-raising campaign.
- Additional Experience Loaned Corporate Executive United Way of Central Ohio Developed and expanded relationships with local companies, increasing awareness and support of community needs.
- Executed campaign strategies, made presentations, organized special events, and supported corporate philanthropic efforts of companies throughout central Ohio.
- Director of Communications American Heart Association Directed communications for three-state region; oversaw development of all communications and public relations activities.
- Supervised staff, and developed department budgets and work plans.
M.A. In Journalism
Sr. Communications Consultant Resume
Summary : Over 12 years experience in journalism and communications, confident of fulfilling all the requirements of a position that expects the best. Perform above and beyond expectations within established deadlines and work very well both independently and with others in accomplishing goals.
Skills : Public Affairs, Government Affairs, Marketing and Public Relations, Write, Edit, Communicate, Present, Research, Manage.
- Developed and implemented communications policies, strategies and goals for the state's employee and retiree health plans.
- Created health promotion flyers, brochures, postcards, web content and newsletters that significantly increased participation in state-supported wellness and tobacco cessation programs.
- Analyzed customer feedback, web statistics, claims information and program participation levels to assess the impact of plan communications.
- Represented senior management at open enrollment events, health fairs, and other state employee and stakeholder meetings.
- Coordinated agency policy and activities with other government agencies and boards.
- Served as team lead and directed the communications and outreach work of a 10-member team to introduce broad benefits changes to 340,000 state employees, retirees and dependents.
- Built and maintained vendor relationships, and served as the primary communications contact.
- Designed and created an intranet site for employees to strengthen and streamline internal communications.
BA In Communications
Jr. Communications Consultant Resume
Objective : To expand my work experience and adapt it to my future career as a psychologist also to work in a place where I can pay my way through school.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SalonBiz, CRM Software.
- Servicing existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishing new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Focusing sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Keeping management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly territory analyses.
- Recommending changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolving customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Providing historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Telecommunications Consultant Resume
Summary : A highly experienced and successful sales professional with the ability to capture new business and increase sales across several territories. As a creative and resourceful person with a strong history of surpassing aggressive sales objectives, I understand and possess the attributes necessary to succeed in growing your organization's revenue and market share.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Social Media, Salesforce.
- Sell wireless voice, data and other communications products to residential and business customers from small business owners to C Level Management.
- Provided services to ensure customer satisfaction creating loyalty and referrals for additional business.
- Developed strategies to gain additional customers including cold calling, personal interaction thru networking and other awareness-creating activities to create a warm sales call.
- Identified potential customers needs suggestions and/or complaints and coordinate with the appropriate individuals to ensure the best outcome for the customer.
- Used needs assessment, problem solving, negotiating and analytical skills to develop and present proposals for service for current and potential customers.
- Worked as a team with Major Account Managers to ensure total satisfaction of large accounts with monthly revenues between $1,000 and $10,000.
- Managed and worked with 25 Major Accounts and over 100 small and medium sized accounts.
Communications Consultant III Resume
Objective : Award-winning writer/editor Highly effective project manager Web/Intranet savvy Accomplished communicator: annual reports, speechwriting, and employee communications Skilled in Marketing Communications: booklets, brochures, presentation materials, special events Skilled, experienced, published blogger.
Skills : HTML, Power Point, Excel, Speak Spanish, Word, Adobe Pagemaker, content management software, SalesForce, PeopleSoft, MS Outlook, MS Office, Windows, Mac.
- Performed client relationship responsibilities, which covered addressing customer service issues, and initiating product sales for wireless, high speed internet, and landlines.
- Attended to client's problems on billing, damaged phones, internet and wireless coverage concerns.
- Initiated outbound sales efforts, and identifying sales leads through customer referrals.
- Assisted in the training needs of the organization.
- Trained new consultants assigned in various store locations.
- Provided technical assistance to new employees in using Peoplesoft system-based processes like time cards completion, PTO filing, and personal profile updating.
- Voluntarily joined a support team that directly reported to the company CEO and management.
- Assisted in formulating means to address communication issues and identify process improvements Contributed effective information system improvements by coordinating with managers and other consultants.
Bachelor Of Arts
Communications Consultant II Resume
Objective : Seeking a position where I have the opportunity of utilizing my exceptional professional skills in Brand building, my expertise being an effective communicator to execute marketing campaigns and create high Brand image for the brands as well as high Brand value for the consumers of your Brands.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Problem Solving, Public Speaking, Team Leadership, Media Relations, Crisis Management, Copywriting, Volunteer Management.
- Managed communications activities and budget for Women's Services.
- Managed communications activities for HR, physicians, employees and nursing staff.
- Oversaw the production of two newsletters, Nursing Connections, distributed bi-monthly to over 2,000 nursing staff, and TriHealth Bulletin, distributed monthly to 1,900 medical staff.
- Managed a budget of approximately $9,000 to produce Nursing Connections.
- Supervised freelance writers, designers, photographers and other vendors in the managing, planning, writing and production of various communications projects.
- Advised Media Relations manager and Communications colleagues of appropriate events and projects for possible story leads and collaboration.
- Coordinated the production of on-hold telephone messages on an ongoing basis.
Communications Consultant I Resume
Summary : Bilingual media relations manager who has developed marketing campaigns, placed national stories, written three books, created specialized press lists, crafted media strategy, re-branded companies, provided public speaking and strategic communications consultation.
Skills : MS Office Suite, Video Production, Social Media.
- Leading provider of financial products and services to more than 20 million individuals and institutions.
- Communications Consultant: Led the creation of online and print-based corporate advertising, marketing, and public relations communications.
- Managed projects and oversaw in-house creation of 401(k) participant communications for high profile client roster.
- Created web sites, including complex content about plan features and benefits.
- Collaborated with clients to develop business plans and communication strategies.
- Determined tasks, budget, and objectives for all creative projects.
- Assigned resources to projects, and met with staff to provide creative direction and resolve issues.
- Improved bottom-line results and brand image for large plan sponsors by implementing web sites for clients.
Bachelor Of Arts
PR Communications Consultant Resume
Summary : Goal oriented team leader with a track record of top performance. Effective problem solver and proven leader. Work in conjunction with internal departments to ensure customer satisfaction.
Skills : Microsoft Office 2016, Rio System, Social Media Content Management, HTML, Video Production, Lighting and Editing, Snagit, Help Authoring Tools.
- Responsible for sales of business phone, video, data, fiber optical, and MDU services to Cox Business Customers.
- Develops service proposals and presentations based on client business needs.
- Negotiates pricing, service level, and term/conditions with clients.
- Prospects, cold calls and generates new sales opportunities.
- Serves as a main point of contact for client throughout sale, construction and installation.
- Performed install, disconnects, and trouble shooting of video, high speed internet service for Cox Business Service.
- Worked with other Customer Equipment Technicians and Outside Plant Technicians to perform troubleshooting methods to resolve any customer issue.
- Conduct site surveys for construction of new businesses.
Communications Consultant/Specialist Resume
Objective : Bilingual Sales and Marketing professional with over eight years of experience in customer support, building relationships and serving clients. Proficient in utilizing my skills and knowledge to exceed management expectations for effective problem-solving and multi-tasking capabilities while possessing the highest level of integrity and maintaining confidentiality. Excellent coaching and facilitation skills with the ability to quickly analyze issues and root causes to effectuate deep understanding into personal situations through the development of strong bonds, instant rapport and trusted relationships.
Skills : Microsoft Office 2016, Rio System, Social Media Content Management, HTML, Video Production, Lighting And Editing, Snagit, Help Authoring Tools.
- Supported goal setting, created possibilities, personal growth, and behavior modification for clients.
- Met with clients weekly, setting clear objectives and weekly follow-ups.
- Provided one-on-one life coaching to church members and church leaders to overcome challenges in their personal and professional lives.
- Provided structured questions to elicit information in order to design a plan and set objectives.
- Made clients aware of their progress and empowered them to make decisions.
- Prepared seminars on leadership development.
- Created highly successful and customized strategies for clients to help them set and achieve goals.
- Maintained confidential client files, including client follow-up and session documentation.
Bachelor Of Arts
Retail Communications Consultant Resume
Summary : Seeking career in management with a success driven organization where I can apply my strong management experience yet be challenged daily, apply higher education knowledge and function as a team leader and player. Ensure team is motivated to reach and exceed goals and task while communicating a clear understanding of company policy and direction. Through thorough and direct training, leader by example, promote staff alongside individual outstanding performances, coaching, meeting goals and operational obligations.
Skills : Business Managment, Microsoft, Purchasing, Warehouse Management, Supervision, Inventory Management, Email, Office Equipment, Bilingual, Customer Service, Detail Oriented, Filing, Negotiation, Training, Research, Transportation.
- Troubleshoot phone issues and correct manually or update software with CCII computer to help satisfy customer, notate accounts after every encounter.
- Welcome customers and inform of cell phones and accessories, up sell and cross sell.
- Process purchase request forms in various forms such as cash, credit card and check.
- Assist customers by helping choose the proper products and plans for themselves and provide outstanding customer service.
- Monitor, manage store shortage prevention, regular store inventory auditing, observe and prevent loss.
- Open and close retail locations for business.
- Communicate with management on store and sales representative performances, audits and customer feedback.
Communications Consultant Resume
Headline : Bilingual media relations manager who has developed marketing campaigns, placed national stories, written three books, created specialized press lists, crafted media strategy, re-branded companies, provided public speaking and strategic communications consultation. Extensive experience writing for print, tv, radio, online, social media, ads and brochures. Led departments. Currently seeking a leadership or creative opportunity with an organization or agency.
Skills : HTML, Power Point, Excel, Speak Spanish, Word, Adobe Pagemaker, Content Management Software, SalesForce, PeopleSoft, MS Outlook, MS Office, Windows, Mac.
- Develop print copy for advertisements, radio, television and online campaigns, brochures, conferences, flyers, and proposals involving healthcare, military, federal, and science clientele.
- Write partner engagement kits, fact sheets, radio scripts, direct e-mail ads and marketing material.
- Create tag lines, catch phrases and slogans.
- Screen actors during advertising casting calls.
- Take notes during health issue town halls and forums, conference calls and webinars.
- Developed competitive analysis, media list and marketing strategy for luxury villa company.
- Conducted media outreach for national franchise service company.