Trailer Driver Resume
Objective : Over 2 years of experience as a Trailer Driver with Involving responsibility and hard work to achieve advancement and growth for the company.
Skills : Current CDL A License, Customer-focused, Safety-conscious.
- Worked will consist of making deliveries to our customers, dropping and picking up containers at the port, and moving containers in the yard.
- Conducted pre-trip and post-trip inspections and properly record Monitor and fuel refrigerated units on refrigerated trailers when used in the delivery process.
- Maintained all required DOT logs and other paperwork that may be required by the company to assist with unloading and the check-in process when making deliveries.
- Involved active participation in the counting process to ensure accuracy and case handling if re-stacking is necessary.
- Handled may require manual lifting of over 50 pounds repeatedly.
- Unloaded will require the ability to safely operate a manual or electric pallet jack.
- Maintained courtesy and professionalism when dealing with both internal and external customers.
Diploma In Metals
Trailer Driver Resume
Summary : Over 5 yeasrs of experience as a Trailer Driver in the transportation industry. to have the opportunity to further driving career with a thriving company. Experience in driving a tractor-trailer combination or a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 GVW, to transport and deliver goods, livestock, or materials in loose, liquid, or packaged form.
Skills : Manager, Manufacturing, Shipping And Receiving.
- Performed safety checks on trucks and equipment.
- Reported to dispatch for delivery/pick-up assignments.
- Completed any and all special assignments or projects from the store manager in a timely manner.
- Delivered and picked up equipment in a safe and timely manner.
- Checked equipment fuel, fluid levels, and proper operations before loading.
- Damaged tickets are to be filled out completely and legibly and signed by the proper persons.
- Demonstrated the safe and correct operation of equipment at the time of delivery.
Diploma In General
Tractor Trailer Driver Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging position with Trailer Driver and an opportunity to utilize education, skills, and experience to the benefit of the company and as an asset to the company's customers and employees.
Skills : Operate Grader, Front End Loader, Hydraulic Crane, Excavator And Drive Articulated Heavy Truck.
- Worked for a variety of transportation companies performing safe and efficient delivery and pick up of goods.
- Traveled cross country, all 48 states.
- Performed truck inspection and safety checks.
- Performed minor vehicle maintenance.
- Loaded and unloaded trailer as required.
- Maintained service vehicles and shop equipment to present a clean and professional appearance.
- Serviced every 90 days or before if necessary.
GED In Criminal Justice
Trailer Driver/Courier Resume
Summary : To obtain a job as a Trailer Driver where can utilize management skills and customer satisfaction training. Safe and courteous loading, unloading and delivery of equipment to customer sites.
Skills : Driving, Computer Literate.
- Responsible for accurate, safe driving and delivering products in a timely manner.
- Forecasted weekly plans of shifting and changing of molds and scheduling of man-hours labor-free plan.
- Created an order slip form to dispatch materials in our warehouse and receiving all orders of clients.
- Transferred goods and cargos from place to place as per the order of warehouse docs.
- Delivered dairy products to clients of supermarket chains and small businesses.
- Coordinated a loading plan for the dairy products for each stop along a planned route so it corresponds to the route, ensuring accurate and timely delivery.
- Prepared mule truck for operation by completing general inspection, daily pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspection report, and reports any needed repairs to the supervisor.
Seasonal Trailer Driver Resume
Objective : Trailer Driver Position requires working tractor/trailer components, including bending and cranking landing gear as well as climbing in and out of cabs and sitting for extended periods of time.
Skills : Strong work ethic, Motivated to excel and produce high.
- Complied with traffic rules and regulations.
- Inspected and ensured vehicle supplies and equipment are in safe working order, including gas, oil, water, tires, lights, and brakes.
- Reported problems or accidents to management Collected payments.
- Loaded and unloaded vehicles.
- Verified loads against shipping papers.
- Obtained signed receipts for delivered materials.
- Maintained vehicle logs, cargo records, and billing statements Read maps and following directions.
- Reported traffic problems to other drivers.
Associate Trailer Driver Resume
Headline : Driving tractor trailer for 43 years loaning & unloading. position starts training on hourly pay with overtime. After the training period, Trailer Driver move to base plus commission.
Skills : CDL, Class A Certified/licensed.
- Drove for wholesale delivery and distribution company.
- Responsible for transporting trailers between distribution centers in the Deliver dairy, produce, and other goods to clients of distribution centers or supermarket chains.
- Coordinated loading of product and route plan for dairy products ensuring it corresponds to the route, providing accurate and timely delivery.
- Delivered great customer service and build rapport with Receiving Mangers.
- Administrated maintains transactions and billing for deliveries.
- Updated logs and reports along with scheduled stops as appropriate.
- Abided by company policy, driver rules, and regulations as mandated by law.
Trailer Driver (Part Time) Resume
Headline : Over 3 years of experience as a Trailer Truck Driver operating trucks requiring a CDL Class A license (e.g., driving forwards, driving backwards, maneuvering in tight spaces, dropping and hooking, operating landing gear, or backing into docks and confined spaces, etc.)
Skills : Standup Reach Trucks, Forklift Driver, Word, Warehouse Inventory Systems, Tractor Tariler Driver, Managing M And R.
- Responsible for counting and recording quantities and styles of product delivered and picked up to ensure accurate paperwork for customer transactions.
- Completed Hazardous Material shipping orders papers in accordance with DOT/TC Regulations.
- Placard vehicle according to required hazardous material regulations and PDI standards.
- Handheld computers are used for conducting customer transaction paperwork as well as compliance needs such as Hazmat preparation, vehicle inspection reports, load report, trip reports, etc.
- Conducted and reported pre-trip and post-trip inspections noting and explaining defects or deficiencies to supervision.
- Identified need for repairs and/or maintenance to vehicles and is accountable for ensuring the maintenance or repairs are accomplished with a minimum of disruption to the operation.
- Operated a variety of equipment and regularly interfaces with both internal and external customers.
Trailer Driver (Full Time) Resume
Headline : Trailer Driver while delivering hard goods, various size and packages of compressed gas cylinders to customers, this includes unloading of products and movement to customer use point, followed by reloading the returned empty cylinders to the vehicle.
Skills : Shipping Management, Truck Driver, Courier.
- Recorded the necessary information as specified in the Driver's Book.
- Inspected the vehicle for damage and tire wear; report findings to the Shift Supervisor Office.
- Maintained vehicle cleanliness, appropriate tire pressure, and change tires as required.
- Operated vehicles according to written instructions and established test procedures in the Driver's Book.
- Recorded daily activities and findings, including test cycles, miles, vehicle issues (i.e., noises, handling, brakes, etc.) on daily Driver's Report.
- Entered all daily findings from the above Driver Report into a computerized data recording system (PGTIS).
- Performed vehicle driving and other vehicle test-related tasks as required.
- Worked with other staff members to address vehicle issues as required.
Temporary Trailer Driver Resume
Summary : Currently seeking a position as a truck/tanker driver or Tipper truck or Trailer Driver. Have wide experience of Driving lines. Experience driving a variety of vehicle types (compact car, commercial grade truck, tow a trailer), including automatic and manual transmission vehicles.
Skills : Mechanic, Driver, Truck Driver.
- Delivered linen supply for hotels, hospitals, and company subsidiary Loading and unloading cargo and goods using forklifts truck or sometimes manually.
- Designed the best possible itineraries for ensuring the timely delivery of the commodities.
- Formed daily inspection pre- and post-trip with required documentation.
- Reported at the site on time to load the dump truck Operate the dumping machinery expertly and assist in loading and unloading Haul the materials.
- Delivered produce in a 500-mile radius for a large regional, wholesale produce distributor, customer service at every delivery.
- Maintained a safe driving record with a Class A license (no longer held).
- Drove to and from customer locations o Load and unload the truck.
Trailer Driver Resume
Headline : Possess general vehicle operating knowledge and ability to drive in both daylight and nighttime conditions, over a variety of test surfaces (i.e., paved roads, gravel roads, off-route courses, etc.) while being seated in a driving position posture for extended periods (typically up to 6 hours per day).
Skills : CDL, Class A Certified/licensed.
- Delivered finished products or raw materials to the assigned destination.
- Ensured safety and compliance of load.
- Maintained DOT driver log and other required transport documentation.
- Drove the truck to weigh station on all loads to document weights and to conform to all state regulations.
- Inspected truck and trailer before and alter daily driving and submits reports indicating defective equipment condition.
- Maintained driver log according to Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Communicated with dispatch on a daily basis on loading, unloading, and hours of service.
GED In Education