Senior Office Manager Resume
Objective : A highly successful professional with exceptional skills in customer service, sales, marketing and management. A natural leader who excels in a client-focused team environment. A highly motivated and energetic professional willing to accept new challenges.
Skills : Strategic and Scope Planning Agile & Scrum Expert Methodology.
- Assigned as Project Manager of TIL Volume II.- Translated, transcribed and interpreted all type of legal documents, such as immigrations doc., books, Birth certificates, diplomas, adoptions, from Spanish to English and English Spanish.
- Responsible for the planning and execution of building a new pain management clinic.
- Created policies and procedures, training, scheduling, managed staff/staffing and general regulatory compliance for the clinics.
- Coordinated with the consulting firm to ensure regulatory compliance for a Surgical Suite.
- Worked in Urinalysis and Toxicology project with a lab director in Las Vegas.
- Registered, purchased equipment and managed third party vendors.
- Advised on travel allowances/requirements and ensure adherence to travel regulations.
Senior Office Manager/Analyst Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Senior Office Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which company prides itself.
Skills : Office Manager, Office Management, Word, Excel, Photoshop, Quickbooks, Mac Os, Windows OS.
- Responsible for building and maintaining a successful practice through communication to team and management of goals and expectations.
- Generates accountability, authority and responsibility with given team and provides support, communication and guidance to increase the team's performance.
- Hires, trains and manages performance of office team members.
- Resides as the expert on basic job knowledge such as filing insurance claims, cash management, office software, insurance verification and insurance linkage.
- Explains treatment plans and payment options to patients.
- Reviews and trains on Accounts Receivables (collection percentage).
- Ensures daily deposits are completed on time with accuracy and maintain control of petty cash for the office.
- Ensures office is secure at all times as assigned key holder.
- Trains on and reviews patient financing/credit (volume number and accuracy) with team.
Jr. Senior Office Manager Resume
Objective : Career and goal oriented manager with over twenty-five years in managerial positions seeking to showcase skills. Proficient in computer programs, including EPIC and Cerner, coding, billing, and department managing. Excellent communication and organization skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Apple Products.
- Responsible for directing, supervising and coordinating staff and operations at physician offices and clinic sites in order to provide quality, cost-effective care.
- Manages daily operations at physician offices and clinic sites and coordinates work activities.
- Manages schedules and call-offs.
- Ensures office space, supplies, equipment, and assistance are provided and maintained appropriately for medical staff and patient care.
- Recruits, hire, train, and supervise assigned clerical/clinical personnel in physician offices.
- Responsible for performance evaluations, merit increases promotions, and disciplinary actions of staff.
- Manages all functions of the financial and patient management system at physician offices.
- Communicates effectively with senior management and physicians providing regular updates on operations.
Senior Office Manager I Resume
Objective : Senior Office Manager provides general administrative support to a facility/department. Maintains the facility/department daily operations.
Skills : Manager, Sales, Administration.
- Greets visitors, answers telephone, responds to questions or requests, and conveys messages as required.
- Coordinates travel arrangements, meetings, updates and maintains calendar appointments.
- Prepares required materials for conferences, meetings, calls, and various appointments.
- Assists with creation of reports, presentations, etc., including researching, compiling, analyzing and/or developing necessary information and materials.
- Ensures the efficient daily operation of the office and department functions, including maintenance of supplies and equipment.
- Organizes and maintains office filing system.
- Reads and analyzes incoming memos and determines the appropriate course of action.
- Receives and responds to routine correspondence.
- Provides administrative support to other staff as needed.
Senior Office Manager II Resume
Headline : Accomplished Manager with contract experience. Entrepreneurial spirit with corporate skills driving revenue and profit performance. Leadership spans Marketing Support, Contract and General Management and Training. Successful at improving productivity and customer satisfaction by reducing operating costs.
Skills : Office Management, Organizing
- Managed 5 Sales Support Administrative Assistants and 1 Installation/Repair Technician.
- Collaborated with the sales team with planning road shows and coordinated special office events.
- Scheduled installations and maintained the appointment calendar daily.
- Completed facility maintenance tickets and scheduled vendor visits.
- Supported the training classes and ensured training materials and products were available.
- Managed annual office budget and ensured that showroom was manicured.
- Provided weekly company updates in sales meetings such as product recalls, release dates and sales reports.
- Managed intraday order entry, quality and productivity to meet 24-48 hour service levels.
- Coached and developed team to exceed company goals.
Senior Office Manager III Resume
Summary : To apply versatile administration and clinical skills to obtain a Senior Office Manager position that offers both personal and professional growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Performed a full range of office management and administrative support to Code 2C0000D (Business Systems Office).
- Provided administrative support to Division Head.
- Made all travel arrangements, prepared travel orders, utilizing the Travel Manager Program, picked up advances/tickets, etc.
- Prepared travel vouchers.
- Prepared visits and badge requests using Microsoft Word.
- Arranged for official visitors.
- Received and responded to routine correspondence.
- Provided administrative support to other staff as needed.
Asst. Senior Office Manager Resume
Objective : key duty of this Senior Office Manager position is to oversee multiple location office functioning Centers and home visiting programs. Travel to all sites, assisting to complete audits, review records, train office staff on systems/initiatives, compile and complete monthly reporting.
Skills : Compass, Oracle, Management, Collections, Kronos, ProMatch, TempWare, QuickBooks Pro, Sage, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, One Note, Windows, MS Word.
- Co-wrote the Facilities department manual.
- Managed 6 facilities employees Supervised 4 receptionists and 2 facilities coordinators who were first responders to employee requests, service tickets, after-hours alarm calls and emergencies.
- Resonsible for Accounts Payables and Budgets Paid, tracked and reconciled all facility expenses for NC, FL and GA, while bringing a 10% reduction in facility expenses in each of final three quarters with Siebel.
- Prepared annual and quarterly budgets, purchase orders, obtained management approval.
- Managed the local portion of 3 major facility construction projects 14 stories new construction.
- Responsible for Consolidation from 3 buildings to one building (Atlanta, GA).
- Planned and moved 300 employees from 3 original sites to new construction.
Associate Senior Office Manager Resume
Headline : To provide input in the development of best practices and contribute to activities that improves quality, overall performance, and goals of the team. Highly motivated professional with over 8 years of proven experience in contract negotiations, contract management, financial analysis and vendor sourcing strategies to enhance company goals & objectives.
Skills : MS Office Suite, Management
- Managed Bid/Proposal preparation, including financial analysis and development of the pricing model negotiations for prime contractors and subcontractors.
- Drafted, negotiated and managed contracts for vendor services and materials.
- Maintained office budget, projects, meetings, records, reports of company expenses.
- Obtained city permits for job sites while adhering to state code regulations.
- Coded invoices for accounting system entry for payment, posted all journal entries, prepared bank deposits, and processed security deposits.
- Responsible for all on-site collections, filing legal documents for non-payment of rent.
- Developed and implemented new administrative systems.
- Recorded office expenditures and managed the budget / expense reimbursements.
- Ensured adequate staff levels to cover for absences and peaks in workload.
Senior Office Manager/Consultant Resume
Summary : Office Manager administers, directs, and oversees all departments associated with patient care throughout a medical office. Facilitates the efficient operation of patient care areas and physician needs in delivering such care.
Skills : Legal, Office Management.
- Responsible for the overall daily operations and integrative work flow of all office personnel to ensure efficiency in daily operations.
- Prioritizes and delegates tasks to guarantee that all administrative work is handled competently and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Manages principal accounts maintained with Novec, Verizon, and Dominion to implement overall satisfaction.
- Processes and organizes daily As-Builts and Work Orders for Dominion Power to uphold all project schedules and deadlines.
- Reports the location of utility work to be completed to Miss Utility of Virginia in accordance to excavator policy.
- Submits billable work hours and locations to contractors in a timely fashion to keep information current.
- Promptly reports any field damages of cut lines to ensure contractors are notified and repairs are scheduled.
- Orders daily materials needed on job site such as stone dust, concrete, asphalt, or topping needed by Foreman and crew.
- Fields all calls from crew, laborers, foremen and subcontractors and direct them appropriately.
Senior Office Manager Resume
Headline : A proactive, resourceful Office Manager who not only has substantial administrative experience at a senior level, but also possesses a competitive spirit along with a strong desire to succeed, exceed goals, and maximize opportunities. Tiffany is an expert at continuously improving procedures and outcomes by constantly evaluating the work being undertaken and looking for ways to make things more efficient.
Skills : Management, Expense Reduction, Team Building.
- Responsible for coordinating all office functions, from patient flow, tracing and billing/collections.
- Presented treatment plans.
- Consistently complied with company policies and government regulations.
- Completed financial analysis of revenue.
- Developed standard operating procedures.
- Monitored key performance metrics.
- Modeled trends and adjusted branch plans accordingly.
- Recruited and hired new branch employees.
- Mentored staff to increase sales success and productivity.