Screen Printer III Resume
Summary : Seeking a full time position with your company. Background experience would offer your company a huge contributions.
Skills : Stocking.
- Responsible for setting up and adjusting the screen printing press for proper registration and optimum press speed.
- Operate a screen press to print on various types of substrates, print jobs including (6) multicolor jobs and difficult inks.
- Accountable for the quality and quantity of production.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices in the work area and comply with all safety rules and procedures.
- Inspected and examined printed products for print clarity, color accuracy, conformance to specifications, and external defects.
- Changed the environment by having a positive attitude and approach about the work.
- Experienced working with a variety of garments, a wide variety of inks as well as familiarity with both manual & automatic printing.
Bachelor Of Science
Screen Printer II Resume
Objective : Experienced General Manager of a restaurant with good customer service skills. Working with customers to get their orders right the first time. Training team members to do their jobs efficiently and make the store run smooth. Handling cash deposits. Keeping labor and food costs lower than expectations.
Skills : Customer Service Skills, Warehousing, Computer Skills, I.Image, Adobe Illustrator, Bilingual, Detail Oriented, General Office Skills, Inventory Management, Leadership.
- Printed designs on textiles, such as cloth, towels, bath cloths, sheets and pillowcases.
- Set register guides along edge of printing table at intervals specified for pattern repeat.
- Poured color paste onto screen and positioned screen against guides over cloth.
- Drew squeegee across screen to press color paste through open portion of screen and print design.
- Repeated process with different screen for each color in design.
- Washed screens with water and solvent to remove color paste.
- Applied glue and tape to holes in screens in order to repair leaks.
- Examined job orders to determine details such as quantities to be printed, production times, stock specifications, colors and color sequences.
Screen Printer I Resume
Objective : 6-7 years of experience in the restaurant and retail business. Acquired great communication and customer service skills. Able to sell to the general public by understanding their interests and needs.
Skills : Sales, Screen Printing,.
- Collected and inspected random samples during print runs to identify any necessary adjustments.
- Examined job orders to determine quantities to be printed, stock specifications, colors, or special printing instructions.
- Verified that product and ink meet the specifications for a given job.
- Started presses and pull proofs to check for ink coverage and density, alignment, and registration.
- Changed press plates, screens, or cylinders, as required.
- Obtained or mixed inks and fill ink fountains.
- Loaded presses with product and make necessary adjustments, according to product size.
- Secured printing screen to printing units and adjust tolerances.
G.E.D. In General
Lead Screen Printer Resume
Summary : Conscientious and organized individual with exceptional time management ability. Personable team player with superior communication and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere, Drawing, Painting, Graphic Design, Computer Graphics.
- Printed designs on textiles and signs, such as T-shirts, sweatshirts, and signs, etc.
- Washed screens with water and solvent to remove ink and emulsion.
- Examined product for paint smears, the position of design and other defects and adjusted equipment.
- Measured, centered and aligned and positioned screen, using gauge and hand tools.
- Cleaned work area, machines, and equipment.
- Examined artwork, film, prints and instructions to determine size and dimensions, number of job colors.
- Print up to 4 to 18 colors at one time on both Manual and Automatic machines.
Screen Printer Operator Resume
Objective : Experience extends from both ends of the digital and screen print spectrum. Working in the screen room at a young age, gaining experience and knowledge from an expert in screen printing.
Skills : OnQ Proficient, Microsoft Office, Professional Portrait And Product Phptographer.
- Removing used emulsion, de- hazing the screens, and re-coating them with new emulsion.
- Physically operate and maintain the 10-head garment printing press.
- Transfer printed garments from the printing press to the dryers.
- Confirm garment shipments and sort, fold, and box them accordingly.
- Sort, retrieve, and file the digital artwork for each client.
- Deliver shipments to proper shipping facilities.
- Deliver final product to local customers.
Bachelor's Of Science
Screen Printer III Resume
Summary : Screen printer position within an organization that can fully utilize skills to achieve their business needs and objectives.
Skills : Time Management Skills, Organizational Skills, Studio Product Photography, Portrait Photography, CS4 and CS5 Adobe Suites, Macintosh.
- Verify that paper and ink meet the specifications for a given job.
- Start presses and pull proofs to check for ink coverage and density, alignment, and registration.
- Change press plates, blankets, or cylinders, as required.
- Obtain or mix inks and fill ink fountains.
- Load presses with paper and make necessary adjustments, according to paper size.
- Secure printing plates to printing units and adjust tolerances.
- Clean ink fountains, plates, or printing unit cylinders when press runs are completed.
Vocational In General
Sr. Screen Printer Resume
Headline : To obtain a position in which utilize skills and experiences to fullest potential. Seeking a long term position/career in which there is many opportunities for advancement.
Skills : Read Blue Prints.
- Set up of printing screens on hand table, M&R press, flatbed press, and Cylinder press to customers print designs.
- Setup registration positive on a light table to verify the job is in registration guidelines.
- Mix ink in accordance with customer's specifications.
- Use proper squeegee hardness, and smooth with sandpaper to the right smoothness.
- Set the dryer to an appropriate temperature to ensure proper curing of vinyl prints.
- Collaborate with the die-cutting department to attain layout and cutting guidelines.
- Separate art by colors using Corel draw, print positives, burn screens, coat screens, reclaim screens.
Jr. Screen Printer Resume
Objective : Currently assisting in operating ovens and monitoring systems. Excellent phone and digital communication skills. Versatile, reliable, and flexible. Experience includes managing groups, professional communication skills, recruiting, and administrative support.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Make sure everything is running properly to operate.
- Gather paperwork for jobs, and check for any possible errors.
- Find screens for corresponding jobs, set the screens into press and prep for printing.
- Gather the correct materials needed for print including ink, sheets, squeegee, and flood bars.
- Set up everything into the correct place so that the job is ready to be run.
- Run the job, while maintaining a machine, ink, and material.
- Operated single stroke silkscreen presses and a Labelair label machine to label aerosol cans and polypropylene bottles, tubs & pails.
- Set-up press and labeler to accommodate plastic containers or metal can size and registered an image.
Associate Screen Printer Resume
Summary : To secure Illustrator/Graphic Designer position with IXL Learning, with the goal of creating dynamic, eye-catching designs and Illustrations that will exceed the expectations of customers, co- workers, and superiors alike.
Skills : Construction, Tools&machinery, flooring/wall repair, Painting/tile/caulking, joint compound, sanding, Cleaning/ lifting 60+ lbs, Customer service, Screen printing.
- Organized and planned customer order sheets.
- Screen-printed t-shirts, sweatshirts, and other materials.
- Maintained equipment including screen-printing press, curing oven, screens, etc.
- Counted, folded and packaged completed orders for shipping.
- Provided artwork and alterations to existing artwork for screen-printing.
- Analyze orders to identify design and determine ink colors.
- Monitor inventory levels on a regular basis, ordering or requesting additional supplies, as necessary.
Screen Printer Resume
Objective : Proven ability to utilize inspiring leadership, personal drive, creative vision, and analytical skill to yield successful delivery of both team and individual goals, actively contributing to organizational growth.
Skills : Weldind,arc, MIG. Forklift Operator, Pallet Jack, Mechanic.
- Lined up and registered up to 10 colors on automated or manual press.
- Printed designs on textiles, glass, and other items.
- Drew squeegee across the screen to transfer the design to the object.
- Cleaned screen with solvent at end of a run.
- Mixed inks according to standard formulas.
- Operated an automatic screen printing press.
- Create a repeatable process for each order and design.
Bachelor Of Science