Summary : A dependable, hard working, multitasking person. An extremely quick learner and always looking for new challenges. A highly motivated person who can work independently.
Skills : Rigging, Show Lighting, Production Management.
- Hang steel for bridle & dead hangs chain on the mark on the floor.
- Communicate with the performer, If performers gear shows excessive use take out of service, document, replace with newly approved gear document.
- Cable runs focus on stage, inspect truss before going "out". A variety of tools build sets, shelving, flooring, tables, functioning pieces.
- Maintain in good working order, recycle materials when needed use jigs and other tools to streamline fabrication
- Set up rooms simple to complex, rig screens or use ground support, set up projection.
- Set up or take down corporate events at various casinos in the strip at many ballrooms.
- Video projection ,audio ,video, lighting ,and carpentry. First freelance and independent contracting job.where negotiate own pay rate.
Summary : Skilled in all aspects of sound production and technical direction for live and special events. Including setup, tear down and mixing.
Skills : Live Production Setup, Show Runs.
- Related gear includes screens, projectors, distribution amplifiers, switchers, computers, microphones, and speakers.
- Hang cluster, microphone placement, snake pull, front of the house set up, clear com and backstage monitors.
- Projector placement, Folsom, switchers, distribution amplifiers, screens, and backstage monitors.
- Assemble truss, hanging fixtures, place cable, focus, and troubleshooting. Lift driving, mark floor for points, span sets and steel setup.
- Assemble set pieces, hand tools, drills, skill saw, table saw, forklift and related tools.
- Carefully unloading all the very expensive equipment, such as lighting, audio, video, soundboards, truss, etc., from multiple trailers.
- Assemble all components for the production in the FedEx forum or other large areas.
Summary : Accomplished IT Support Analyst professional with experience in System Analyst positions. A team player and the ability to communicate with upper level management.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Hard Working.
- Arranged and operated theatrical systems, equipment, and components such as lighting, electrical, rigging, staging, scenery, communications.
- Provided artistic and technical support and expertise in producing shows.
- Consulted with producers on utilizing all aspects of the facility, procedures, equipment, requirements, set-ups, etc.
- Assisted producers during shows to accommodate their needs (i.e., seating, orchestra pits, curtains, dressing rooms).
- Maintained, replaced and repaired stage equipment and components such as lights, ropes, wire cables, sound cables, microphones.
- Checked facility and equipment for possible hazards to the public and those utilizing the venue.
- Collaborated with producers to achieve desired lighting effects through the use, placement, intensity, and color of lighting.
Bachelors Of Science
Stagehand I Resume
Objective : Experience with business administration, customer service, data entry, reception, business licensing/ permitting, consulting, database management and office administration.
Skills : Warehouse, Carpentry.
- Responsible for the strike and installation of stages, scenic, and drapery.
- Move way up to the travel team where we handle our biggest clients all over the country.
- Worked way up to a crew leader in three months. Always reliable to put in extra time and care into any production.
- Promoted to our travel team to work events for our biggest clients.
- Carpentry, knowledge, and experience in stage building, knowledge, and experience in drape and scenic installations.
- Stagehand Construction of sets used in the theater department or music department productions followed proper safety procedures.
- Set up of special events that take place in the Dore Theatre by following the layout of whoever was having a special event in the theater.
Jr. Stagehand Resume
Objective : Seeking a good opportunity in a company that enables to improve skills, increase practical experience, fulfill personal ambitions and expand knowledge.
Skills : Graphic Designer, Audio Producer, Audio Engineer.
- Installed and terminated cables with connectors. Adapted to constantly changing work environments.
- Recorded and interpreted CAD and other documentation and wired run-lists for audio, video, data and telecom installations.
- Managed timesheets, work order documentation and inventory.
- Mechanically assembled furniture, TV and projector mounts, racks and equipment.
- Coordinating equipment operation with the material presented by customers 0x0aaccording to the speaker's instructions.
- Setting up and maintaining audio/visual equipment for various meetings and special events at universities, hotels and other institutions.
- Providing excellence to the client in a high-stress environment. Utilized interpersonal communications to provide clients.
Objective : Organized, intelligent professional with a wide range of project experience and computer skills. Active Directory administration using Windows.
Skills : Experienced Warehouse Worker, Pallet Jack Experience.
- Schedule interdepartmental special events in regards to equipment load-in, curtain hang, chair risers, stage set- up.
- Familiarity with equipment and materials and experience in audio-visual.
- Manage the research process of primary/secondary data for trends.
- Implement show from a technical and production standpoint.
- Install, adjust, and operate electronic equipment to record, edit, and transmit radio and television programs, motion pictures,
- Produced follow up deliverables, tech reports and safety program reports for each engagement on a timely basis.
- lighting and sound set-up, tear down and load out, video conferencing, or multimedia presentations.
Stagehand III Resume
Summary : Seeking a position where can apply ability and skills, as well as obtain a personal satisfaction from being in a position that know as a career.
Skills : Microsoft, Computer Skills, Organization, Customer Service.
- Attach identifying tags to containers or mark them with identifying information.
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments or material or equipment needs.
- Move freight, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, ships, or containers.
- Assemble product containers or crates, using hand tools and precut lumber.
- Load and unload ship cargo, using winches or other hoisting devices.
- Pack containers and re-pack damaged containers.
- Carry needed tools or supplies from storage or trucks and return them after use.
Lead Stagehand Resume
Summary : Plan to learn as much as can possibly about live sound, recording and the business of the industry. Stagehand is responsible for the physical and technical aspects of a production. The Stagehand may work in one or more departments.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Flexible Schedule.
- Met deadlines, & customer service. The overall duties were to help build the set if it was not a rental.
- Help set up and oversee the construction of the installation in the theater.
- Consisted up ground rigging any flying drops, walls or anything the designer could imagine then counterweights it up on the arbor.
- Helping lighting with their light installations and pre-focus.
- Completed, the crew and begin the process of putting said set together.
- Once completed would assist the load in of costumes, props, and the production office.
- Run the remainder of the show, cleaning and running scene shifts.
Associate Stagehand Resume
Summary : To secure employment in concert, event, exhibit, or theatre production as Lighting technician, staging carpentry or tour management.
Skills : Power Tools, Inventory Management.
- Many shows go off without any problems and impressed sponsors and guests with performance.
- Set up and support for shows. Skills Used Construction, electrical, organization, guest relations.
- Set up lights, sounds, and effects as well as supported stage managers and performers.
- Stagehand Stage Setup.
- Handle all installation and dismantling of Exhibitor Booths that are not covered by Exhibitor Rights.
- Unload trucks and deliver materials to and from booths.
- Responsible for general decorating, installing and removing carpet, floor covering, pipe and drape.
Summary : Various experience with heating/cooling, laying flooring, painting, and working on vehicles. Moving, setting up, and testing lighting, sound, props, and other equipment according to set requirements.
Skills : Welding, Fabrication, Carpentry, Landscaping.
- To help in any way possible setting up, staging, lights, sound, seating as an on-call position person.
- Unload and load equipment from trucks for events. worked way up to be there lead electrician.
- Worked with two lighting directors that have taught a lot.
- Worked setting up Dimmer Beach or setting up the trusses and running the cables.
- Helped with focus on many different venues, And then once the show closes take it all down.
- Helped to set up ground package and assist in focus.
- Call for lighting gigs for the AV department at times.