Group Teacher Resume
Headline : Dedicated to providing children with a rich learning environment Certified in Bilingual Elementary Education Over 6 years of professional work experience educating children in grade 1-6. Experience in the enrichment of children's learning environment to grasp science, math, and all other Elementary School subjects. Knowledge of a variety of teaching methods to inculcate language skills to both proficient and non-proficient English-Speaking pupils.
Skills : Child Care, Teacher Assistant, Articulate, Confident, Discrimination, Exceed, Teaching
- Facilitated both long and short-range activities for students with co-teacher in accordance with the curriculum objectives, developmentally appropriate.
- Assisted in maintaining a comprehensive and ongoing portfolio assessment for each student, including observations in each area, examples of the students.
- Completed and submitted required forms and records in a timely and accurate.
- Guided activities of the students, including daily activities, field trips, selecting, and arranging equipment and materials in the classroom.
- Cooperated with other staff and classroom groups to maintain the smooth.
- Functioning of the pre-school, which at times required changes to meet the needs of the students.
- Differentiated instruction and activities to cater to the learning styles of children with developmental delays and individualized education plans.
- Work closely with assistant teachers and aides in planning lessons to meet the needs of the children.
Preschool Group Teacher Resume
Objective : To provide a successful, safe and supervised educational setting, and to promote the social, emotional, physical and cognitive development of our community children. To obtain a challenging position as group teacher where my education and skills can be utilized to help others.
Skills : Articulate, Confident, Discrimination, Exceed, Teaching
- Create and implement appropriate curriculum to meet the needs of toddlers. Plan activities that stimulate growth in language, social and motor skills.
- Enrich and modify lessons and materials to meet individual students’ level of progress. Taught students early skills and helped each reach development milestones.
- Confer with parents regarding their children’s progress and improvement needs. Expanding children knowledge of the outside world such as families, community worker, recycling.
- Enrich the classroom environment with the classroom bulletin boards displaying their work. Conduct parent-teacher conferences; perform home visits; work with families to meet each.
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure that the environment is inviting and nurturing for each and every child.
- Assist team member and volunteers in maintaining an orderly, safe and attractive classroom.
- Record any crucial observations regarding student development and ensure that it is communicated to the lead teacher.
B.A in Psychology
Head Group Teacher Resume
Summary : Enthusiastic education professional with superb leadership and communication skills. Easily cultivates trusting and productive relationships with students, parents, teachers and administration. Adept at curriculum development, lesson planning, and classroom management. Versed in assessing children's progress and ensuring safe learning environment.
Skills : Word, Outlook, Excel, Access, PowerPoint AutoCad QuickBooks CDL & CDA
- Provide support for individual students inside and outside the classroom to enable their full participation in learning activities.
- Prepare and present reports on students work, participate in health safety-related activities.
- Plan long and short range activities in accordance with curriculum objectives, developmentally appropriate practice, and program philosophy.
- Meet the emotional, social, physical and cognitive needs of each child; coordinate field trips and prepare plan charts.
- Collaborate with assistants in the process of curriculum planning; supervise assistants, aides, and volunteers.
- Communicate with parents on the progress of children; assess children's development two times a year.
- Arrange the classroom environment in accordance to program goals and philosophy. Participated in all parent-teacher conference regarding data to access their progress.
Sr. Group Teacher Resume
Summary : Ability to perform a number of projects simultaneously both individually and in group projects. An enthusiastic and caring educator, with proven ability to work in chaotic situations and still maintain a sense of humor. Commented for excellence in innovation, creativity, organization, and proactive talents. Seeking consideration for Teaching position.
Skills : English & Spanish-Native Language, Computer Literate, Clerical And Managerial, Costumer Care, And Multitask
- Developed and implemented student-centered lessons in all areas for a diverse group of four-year-olds.
- Adapted lessons to meet individual needs by reviewing students backgrounds and learning needs through pre-assessment.
- Created projects for individual investigation and small group collaboration suitable for students with a wide range of interests and achievement levels.
- Communicated with parents on a regular basis via newsletters, daily or weekly progress reports, phone calls, and email.
- Followed learning standards to create a curriculum that allowed students to be prepared for first grade.
- Used centers for math, science, social studies, health, and writing to complement the child-based hands-on curriculum.
- Implemented a positive discipline plan which promoted student responsibility, problem-solving skills, and student accountability.
Jr. Group Teacher Resume
Objective : Substantial experience working with children in a daycare environment Ability to establish productive relationships with children and families Experience with infant, toddlers and preschoolers Knowledge of childrens development Fluent in Spanish and English.
Skills : Teacher Assistant , Child Care , Early Childhood
- Work with education director to ensure equipment and supplies are in good condition.
- Work with children with special needs. Attend case conferences and follow-up services. Participate in Parent Orientation, Home Visits, and Parent-Teacher Conferences.
- Supervise Assistant Teacher, Teacher Aide, and volunteers/and interns.
- Plan and use community resources that enrich the educational content of the program.
- Work with the supervisor in completing annual job performance evaluation on self and staff. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Promote sound parent relationships. Plan and conduct daily classroom plan to maintain observations of logs and other documents.
- Attend and participate in staff meetings and Staff Development training/workshops. Assist with the development needs of the children on a timely basis and plan activities to meet.
- Observed childrens performance, and recorded relevant data to assess their progress.
Group Teacher II Resume
Headline : Dynamic Certified Daycare Worker and Teacher with 7 years of experience in coordinating daycare activities, providing instructional and recreational support to children, and supervising large groups of children indoors and outdoors. Highly accomplished in fostering collaborative relationships with parents and guardians to create enriching educational environments in and out of daycare facilities.
Skills : Able To Create And Follow Lesson Plans. Experienced In Creative Curriculum Core And Teaching Strategies
- Creating age appropriate lesson plans following the creative curriculum model for children ages two to four,.
- Covering the areas of music and movement, blocks, art, math, dramatic play, discovery, sand and water, cooking, toys and games, computers and social studies.
- Plan and implement activities to meet the physical, emotional, intellectual and social needs of the children.
- Comfort children and provide positive guidance that build childrens self-esteem.
- Foster reasoning and problem solving through active exploration and increasing level of interaction.
- Accurately complete all classroom paperwork, including daily reports, accident reports and attendance records.
- Ensuring that children along parents feel secure in the environment and feel good about themselves and their families.
Bachelor of Science
Head Group Teacher Resume
Summary : Along with having over 12 years in educating both adults and children, Also have a degree in Business with a concentration in Marketing and Elementary Education. Experience has equipped with superior leadership skills and education has provided the blueprint to execute any curriculum set out by the institutions.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Office, Ordering, Bilingual Spanish
- Educated students about their environments through interactive lessons and hands-on experimentations.
- Developed early math and literacy skills in students, which are aligned with the nys. Established and updated learning centers that provided the children with opportunities.
- Encouraged student participation by creating a supportive and caring environment. Assessed and monitored students progress. Referred for services and individualized.
- Communicated with students parents frequently. Informed and guided as needed.
- Construct and implement lesson plans, instructions, and directions of program director in a safe environment.
- Assist in developing a literacy program appropriate to the age and developmental level of children.
- Create workshops and train colleagues in educational domains: science, literacy, etc.
Assistant Group Teacher Resume
Headline : Reliable, approachable and energetic individual with a Bachelors Degree in Children & the Youth Studies, and a Masters Degree in Early Childhood Education. Possess a positive attitude, hard working and devoted individual looking to expand horizons and help be apart of the future.
Skills : Child Care, Special Education, Early Childhood, Teacher Assistant
- Lesson plan development and implementation, facilitating social skills building. Helping children to develop their ability to share, cooperate, and express themselves.
- Maintaining a safe physical environment that is conducive to children growth and progress. Completing intakes and liaising with parents regarding child’s progress.
- Writing progress notes and keeping them on file for each child every month. Preparing and cooking nutritious food. Keeping a track of food inventory.
- Development of problem-solving and critical-thinking skills by presenting challenges to promote performance.
- Utilize teaching strategies gold online for organizing student data into portfolios, recording progress.
- Create an environment for children in which self-expression, experimentation, and exploration is encouraged.
- Supervising teachers aide and assistant teacher in performing daily tasks with the students.
Bachelor of Arts
Group Teacher I Resume
Summary : Demonstrate ability to interact and communicate effectively with both children and parents. Show and give respect and understanding to all children and their families, whatever their cultural background. Proficiency at talking to other to convey information effectively. Willing to accept responsibilities and work cooperatively with others.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, All Used For Monthly Calendar, News Letter, Progress Reports, Writing,Social,and Math .
- Supervise children at all times, ensuring their safety and well being in their environment. Create lesson plans to incorporate all components of the curriculum along with performance and common core standards.
- Complete observations, work sample, form 10 and early screening inventory (esi). Keep children on track with the daily schedule; including meal time; tooth brushing and naptime.
- Supervise assistant teacher on implementing classroom expectations and all components of the curriculum.
- Communicate regularly with education director, assistant teacher, family worker and families.
- Incorporate parent involvement through monthly class meetings and parent conferences/home visits twice annually.
- Plan and implement a curriculum of developmentally appropriate activities for the children using teaching strategies gold.
- Set up and maintain an appropriate classroom environment for preschool children age three and four.
Group Teacher Resume
Summary : To provide children with the necessary care and education to be successful learners. Dedicated to creating an atmosphere that is stimulating, encouraging, safe, and adaptive to each child individual needs. To build a long-term career utilizing my strong dedication to children development and educational needs.
Skills : Special Education , Early Childhood, Child Care, Early Childhood, Special Education, Teacher Assistant
- Provide a variety of developmentally appropriate materials and activities which foster social skills, and encourage children to think, problem solves, question, and experiment.
- Implement a developmentally appropriate curriculum which reflects observations and assessments of individual children and goals jointly developed with parents/guardians.
- Maintained accurate and complete student records as required by laws, district policies, and administrative regulations.
- Adapted teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students varying needs and interests.
- Organized and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental and social development, created and directed the music program.
- Supervised, evaluated, and planned assignments for teacher assistants and volunteers, as well as organized staff meetings.
- Collaborated with teachers and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revision of preschool programs.
BA in Sociology