Safety Technician Resume
Headline : Safety Technician experience warehouse and production experience a long with clerical experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office Programs.
- Developed and implemented training programs for both management and workers.
- Implemented and improved overall safety program, realizing OSHA compliance.
- Conducted formal safety investigations of reportable and non-reportable mishaps involving Air Force personnel and property damage Compiled and analyzed mishap data, identified trends.
- Provided Ground Safety Manager with mishap/trend analysis data, and assisted in developing programs to reduce mishaps Provided technical recommendations to Chief of Safety regarding safety and health for the repair and maintenance of base facilities.
- Conducted formal safety investigations of reportable and non-reportable mishaps involving Air Force personnel and property damage.
- Conducted safety inspections of facilities/equipment and operations, prepared final reports.
- Prepared and conducted safety training programs for collateral duty safety personnel.
- Reviewed purchase, service, and construction contracts to ensure compliance with safety requirements.
Field Safety Technician Resume
Summary : Safety Technician position within an organization that can fully utilize skills to achieve their business needs and objectives.
Skills : Electrical Hazards, Hand/Poer Tools, Fall Protection, Fire Safety, Lock Out-Tag Out, Osha 10, Osha 30, Pulmanary/Fit, Hazcom, Asbestos Abatement, Hazwhopper.
- Keeping all personnel preforming various oil and gas operations on location safe.
- Brief personnel upon entry of location of potential hazards, informing them to mitigate the risks of injury or death by following all rules and regulations that enforce.
- Inspect specific and required credentials needed upon entry of all personnel.
- Conduct on-site safety meetings before commencing in oil and gas operations for the day.
- Conduct inspections of all equipment making sure all are safe and up to standard.
- Detecting equipment, supervise all personnel working in dangerous conditions.
- Keep the accountability of all personnel on-site at all times periodically.
- Implement a safety-conscious mindset to lower the risk of injury or death.
High School Diploma
Senior Safety Technician Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Safety Technician with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Public Speaking, Closing, Self lead generation, Management, Corporate Trainer, Networking.
- Develop safety policies, and safe work practice to clearly defined strategy to protect the employees and company against harm, which maintains continuously safe work conditions to strive for zero injuries.
- Ensure everyone conforms to the safety programs, with OSHA standards, local regulations, federal rules and regulations.
- Oversee daily safety operations within the unit including JSA's, safe work permits, hot work permits, audits confine space, and making lift plans.
- Provide field leadership, mentoring field personnel and contractors' personnel to continuously improve safety, fire awareness.
- Conduct weekly safety meetings, orientation and daily tool box meetings.
- Investigate all accidents, incident and near misses to prevent reoccurrence.
- Plan and do special audits, safety inspections, risk analysis, hazard analysis, accident investigation, insurance surveys, PPE review, equipment review.
- Work with environmental to prevent any kind exposure to all chemicals.
Safety Technician III Resume
Headline : To secure a position with a reputable company where professional/bilingual interpersonal, presentation, and training skills for the benefit of increased productivity and profit.
Skills : Construction, Jack of all trades, Master of none.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ensured compliance with federal, state, and local health and safety standards and waste disposal regulations.
- Reduced accidents and injuries and increased response and recovery time by establishing solid policies and procedures.
- Evaluated individual department compliance with OSHA regulations.
- Conducted employee safety meetings and trainings Maintained and performed weekly and quarterly inspections of the fire pumps and systems and identified the need for routine maintenance.
- Ordered charts and equipment for proper maintenance and established regular testing schedules.
- Responded to employee injuries and administered first aid as needed for cuts and bleeding, and back injuries from improper lifting techniques.
- Investigated ergonomic and forklift accidents and incidents and recommended corrective action to line management.
- Initiated meetings with management to recommend Cal/OSHA and general safety improvements for lift drivers.
Safety Technician II Resume
Headline : Over ten years experience in the logistics business in several divisions, including dispatch, operations, driving and customer service. Five years in the oil and gas sector as field and safety coordinator.
Skills : Microsoft excel, Power point, word., Forklift Operator, Over Head Crane Operator, Drawing reading.
- Identify hazardous condition and has take prompt corrective measures to eliminate.
- Responsible for supervising and directing all scaffolding erection, dismantling, and altering work, identify and correct hazards encountered in scaffold work, having the authority to promptly abate hazardous work site conditions, perform the duty and correct hazards promptly.
- Inspect scaffolds and components for hazard before each work, shift and after any event that could affect the scaffold structural integrity.
- Identify the cause and significance of deteriorated scaffold components and repair or replace them.
- Oversee daily safety operations within the unit including JSA's, loto /tag out, safe work permits, hot work permits, audits, and confine space permit.
- Conduct weekly safety meetings, orientation and daily tool box meetings.
- Investigate all accidents, incidents, and near misses.
- Work with management to eliminate accidents, incidents, and near misses.
Certification In Technology
Safety Technician I Resume
Headline : Conscientious and organized individual with exceptional time management ability. Personable team player with superior communication and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Microsoft word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Trained supervisors on the proper way to report an employee injury Ensured contractors were properly orientated on proper safety procedures and provided training when needed.
- Experience in functions such as conducting safety programs, assisting in performing inspections and investigations, training principles, or risk assessment techniques.
- Evaluates, inspects, and surveys areas and activities to eliminate mishap potentials.
- Maintains close liaison with federal, state, municipal, and private agencies sharing common safety concerns.
- Performs periodic and special inspections of facilities, flight lines, maintenance and industrial areas.
- Reviews facility master plans and site plans affecting construction, airfield, and explosive safety criteria.
- Researches OSAH, NFPA, NIOSH, ANSI, and FAA regulations to ensure compliance.
- Writes mishap reports, safety articles, safety flashes, power point presentations and safety related briefings.
Lead Safety Technician Resume
Summary : Proven ability to utilize inspiring leadership, personal drive, creative vision, and analytical skill to yield successful delivery of both team and individual goals, actively contributing to organizational growth.
Skills : Office applications.
- Assisted the Human Resources to conduct new employee safety orientations.
- Assisted the Safety director to render first aid care to injured employees.
- Transported injured employees to local medical facilities.
- Conducted training in Hearing Conservation, Hazard Communication Program to new and existing employees.
- Assisted the Food Scientist to prepare new lines of frozen food products.
- Prepared new formulas according to the Food Scientist specifications for a new line of products.
- Ship out new lines of frozen goods to new and existing customers via Federal Express and UPS.
- Assisted the Micro lab team to collect frozen goods samples from the product line to be tested and evaluated for microorganism's contamination and other micro lab cultures to meet the standards of USDA requirements.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate Safety Technician Resume
Summary : Working turn around trailers, responsible for cleaning all safety equipment, testing fresh air tanks, testing air hoses, maintaining correct inventory. Testing all four gas meters before check out, calibrate all four gas meters upon return.
Skills : Proficient With Microsoft Operating Systems, Internet Applications, Legal Research, Public Speaking, Hazard Identification, Conducting Training.
- Manufacturer of wood building materials Assisted management and employees in maintaining a high expectation of the safety culture.
- Assured compliance with all required corporate safety documents through the audit process such as safe work, hot work, confined space permits, group lockouts, and mobile inspections.
- Conducted Risk Assessments to mitigate hazardous conditions and employee behaviors and discuss issues and appropriate corrective actions with team members and leadership.
- Conducted new hire and contractor safety orientation.
- Conducted and organize OSHA trainings and other required monthly training.
- Conducted Incident Investigations, which includes acquiring photographs, witness statements from employees and contractors, discuss corrective actions with leadership, and reported information through designated tracking systems.
- Administered First Aid and follow-up with the employee about his/her condition.
Bachelor Of Arts
Asst. Safety Technician Resume
Summary : Outgoing, friendly and enthusiastic offering superb customer service proficiency and passion for exceeding goals. Able to learn new tasks quickly and proficient in growing key customer relationships. Represent establishment with friendly, professional demeanor at all times. Service-oriented as well as excellent communication and time management skills.
Skills : Very strong communication and CPR skills JSA.
- Investigate accidents to identify causes or to determine how such accidents might be prevented in the future.
- Recommend measures to help protect workers from potentially hazardous work methods, processes, or materials.
- Inspect or evaluate workplace environments, equipment, or practices to ensure compliance with safety standards and government regulations.
- Develop or maintain hygiene programs, such as noise surveys, continuous atmosphere monitoring, ventilation surveys, or asbestos management plans.
- Investigate the adequacy of ventilation, exhaust equipment, lighting, or other conditions that could affect employee health, comfort, or performance.
- Conduct safety training or education programs and demonstrate the use of safety equipment.
- Coordinate "right-to-know" programs regarding hazardous chemicals or other substances.
- Performed air monitoring testing and operations of all IH equipment.
High School Diploma
Safety Technician/Analyst Resume
Objective : To obtain a position as a safety specialist, where my education and skills with benefit your company goals to ensure the safety and well-being of the employees.
Skills : New Hire Orientation, Computer Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Evaluate situations where a worker has refused to work on the grounds that danger or potential harm exists, and determine how such situations should be handled.
- Inspect, test, and evaluate workplace environments, equipment, and practices to ensure they follow safety standards and government regulations.
- Collect samples of potentially toxic materials.
- Work with management and supervision correct hazardous and potentially hazardous conditions or equipment.
- Evaluate programs on workplace safety and health and educate employers and workers about workplace safety Demonstrate the correct use of safety equipment.
- Preform accident investigation, root cause analyst, and risk assessment to prevent accidents from occurring in the future.
- Preform behavior based observations to determine any trending risks or behaviors.
Safety technician Resume
Objective : Dedicated medical professional, with 16 years practical experience in a myriad of dynamic settings to include: hospital, clinical, and home setting. Resourceful problem solver, capable of initiating formative solutions to complex problems. Possess special sensitivity to meeting diverse needs in varied situations.
Skills : Registered Nurse.
- Inspect work areas and equipment to ensure compliance with company, state, and federal safety policies and regulations.
- Document safety inspections, citing dangerous areas/procedures and recommending corrective procedures, mitigating potential hazards.
- Operate, maintain, certify, inspect, calibrate and oversee installation of safety equipment.
- Oversee the collection, packaging, storing, transporting and/or disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous materials and/or waste.
- Attends and participates in professional and committee meetings related to health and safety issues.
- Serves as a principal source of information on health and safety issues.
- Assists with the development and administration of programs, reports, employee seminars along with training sessions.
Associate In Nursing