Economic Support Specialist Resume
Summary : To obtain a career opportunity in human services with a focus on management, and advocacy in the public sector. Where can use communication, organization, sensitivity, and critical thinking skills toward positive environments and promote well-being.
Skills : Human Resources, Accounting, Supervision.
- Utilized community resources and referral recommendation on a case by case assessment, in order to optimize the maximum effort to make sure families and individuals become self sufficient.
- Determined, re-determined, re-opened, and authorized Support Services for eligible applicants.
- Provided other related services deemed appropriate to assist families toward self-sufficiency.
- Processed changes to assure that client's have ongoing services available to the families without interruption.
- Assisted clients in locating and/or obtaining child care provider.
- Processed denials case closings for those deemed ineligible for supportive Services.
- Validated and/or investigate verification documents and resources.
Masters In Human Services
Jr. Economic Support Specialist Resume
Objective : Over 20 years experience in Office Support, Sales, Customer Service, Supervison and Law Enforcement.
Skills : Word, Excel, Recep, Secretarial, Customer Service .
- Retrieved and Updated customer changes and verification.
- Performed customer service duties for customers via telephone or in person.
- Utilized to implement school verification process for WEP participants.
- Processed medical applications and reapplications.
- Interviewed and determined initial and ongoing eligibility for BadgerCare, FoodShare and Caretaker Supplement programs.
- Verified information, provided by applicant and enter information into the state data base.
- Maintained detailed case comments with every contact have with the applicant.
Certificate In Law Enforcement
Asst. Economic Support Specialist Resume
Headline : Manager seeking opportunities to advance utilizing education in Human Resource Management and experience gained in variety of positions with the State.
Skills : Management, Supervisory, Sales, Marketing, Training, Leadership.
- Interpreted regulations and standards set forth in policy manuals and have the ability for explain to the applicant.
- Discussed and refered applicants to other agencies for services available in their community along with employment and training opportunities.
- Determined the accuracy of information and reconcile discrepancies.
- Kept up to date on state policy changes of economic support programs.
- Identified, verified and reported program abuse or potential fraud cases and be able to testify in court.
- Answered face to face, mail, e-mail and phone inquiries.
- Worked the SNAP, medicaid and other special programs offering to low income families or individuals in need by using income and asset information to determine eligibility.
BS In Accounting
Associate Economic Support Specialist Resume
Summary : Experienced and versatile professional with specific talents in organizational skills, time management, customer service, and a keen eye for detail. Energetic personality who loves to multi task and is dedicated to help people find solutions.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Faxing, Office Equipment.
- Processed paperwork and maintain.
- Answered questions and complete applications.
- Used the federal and state guidelines to determine eligibility and refer cases for repayment if the benefits were issued in error.
- Supervised and would answer questions and help fellow co-workers with problems they encountered with a client or application.
- Verified information provided by calls to other government agencies, employers and out of state agencies.
- Helped many families to understand the benefits were eligible to receive.
- Helped co-workers understand new policies and procedures that were issued during by employment.
Economic Support Specialist III Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that will enable to use strong organizational skills, educational background and ability to work well with people.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Excellent communication skills.
- Learned an understanding of customer service and many types of office machines.
- Responsible for verifying, and documenting necessary information such as income, expenses and assets into the computer to determine initial and on-going eligibility.
- Reviewed correctness of the outcome against knowledge of programs.
- Responsible for Family Planning Waiver, Elderly, Blind Disabled Medical Assistance, Family Care, Partnership, Food Share, Child Care, and the Temporary Assistance Program.
- Researched, interpreted, and explains federal, state, and local policies governing eligibility, legal rights and responsibilities of applicants and participants.
- Informed applicants of their rights and responsibilities.
- Assessed individuals and families and make referrals to other units within the agency as well as to outside agencies as appropriate.
Economic Support Specialist II Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Economic Support Specialist with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which company prides itself.
Skills : Customer Service, Sales, Management, Retail.
- Received and process referrals from other agencies.
- Arranged for services appropriate to the client's needs and reviews case plan with the client.
- Developed and maintained the ability to problem.
- Solved and to perform duties in an independent manner while exercising good judgment.
- Used discretion with clients; observe rules of confidentiality and maintain non-judgmental attitude.
- Maintained up-to-date job knowledge and education in current trends and new developments.
- Participate regularly in appropriate in-service education programs to maintain competence and satisfactory job performance.
Economic Support Specialist I Resume
Headline : Goal is to combine excellent organizational skills with hands-on technical knowledge, superior memory for details and a strong work ethic. Ability to analyze business operations and recommend strategies to improve performance.
Skills : Technical Support, Customer Service, Customer Relations.
- Participated in regularly scheduled staff meetings.
- Attended all mandatory training sessions.
- Reported in a timely and courteous manner to telephone, letters and personal contacts.
- Made on behalf of a client to provide information and assistance regarding eligibility assessments and application procedures.
- Conducted interviews in person and over the phone with those wishing to apply for public assistance programs.
- Assessed needs of applicants and assisted with application processes.
- Requested, helped obtain and evaluated, verification documents provided by customers and/or collateral contacts timely and in accordance with established procedures.
Diploma In Mathematics/Science
Economic Support Specialist/Representative Resume
Objective : Self-Motivated Strong interpersonal and written skills Advanced in Microsoft software Advanced in Oracle, IDIS, Down Home and Financial Management System.
Skills : Proficient English And Spanish Translator And Costumer Service Oriented.
- Kept up with demand (case load) during times of low coverage due to vacation, sickness,or lunch periods of co-workers.
- Created spreadsheets for monthly reporting.
- Used Microsoft Office software to draft coorespondences and develop forms and memos.
- Independently managed large caseload of clientele ensuring all evaluations.
- Reported changes, and verifications received were acted on by specified time frames.
- Independently utilized reference sources, made decisions, and resolved problems.
- Responded to emergency need situations; made referrals for supportive services.
Economic Support Specialist/Executive Resume
Objective : To obtain a position within the agency that will allow to utilize education and work experience for the benefit of the agency and community as well as for personal growth and professional advancement.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Accounting.
- Completed application/renewal processes by in person or telephone interview and by written or online application.
- Assisted clientele with employment searches, resume submission.
- Compiled information for the division of hearing and appeals.
- Prepared for and offered testimony in hearings.
- Interviewed clients to determine initial or eligibility for public assistance programs.
- Conducted in-depth personal interviews with clients to obtain pertinent information related to eligibility factors based on policies and procedures manual.
- Identified clients' primary needs and makes appropriate referrals to community resources and/or departmental social services.
BA In Sociology
Economic Support Specialist Resume
Objective : Highly motivated and skilled Economic Support Specialist who graciously handles and resolves challenging client issues. Driven to consistently deliver exceptional client support.
Skills : Social Media, Reporting, Report Preparation, Writing.
- Processed applications and/or reviews using appropriate criteria and policies consistently and according to established guidelines.
- Established and processed claims for overpayment and/or overissuance of public assistance benefits.
- Obtained information from the custodial parent/guardian regarding the location, identifying information, employment, etc.
- Refered clients to other agency, public and community resources which focus on employability or other client needs.
- Responded to public requests for information.
- Completed required documentation for eligibility systems.
- Responsible for determining program eligibility for BadgerCare and Medicaid.