Case Specialist Resume
Objective : To obtain a position in social work where can utilize education and experience in facilitating the success and growth of other company.
Skills : Interpersonal, Time management.
- Managed lost-time and modified duty claims for injured workers.
- Approved, pended and dismissed medical treatment requested by medical providers within given deadlines.
- Thoroughly reviewed medical documentation for rationale, injured worker progress, or worsening conditions.
- Maintained return-to-work plans with formulated short & long term goals.
- Processed disability logs within deadlines and placed injured workers in appropriate Rehabilitation programs.
- Attended client meetings to maintain & promote employer satisfaction/loyalty to CareWorks.
- Successfully met monthly goals via team efforts.
Bachelor Of Arts
Case Specialist/Manager Resume
Headline : To apply experience and education to an organization that can use a hard worker with skills as a planner, coordinator, management, program development with excellent listening skills, compassion and understanding for others.
Skills : Bi-lingual, Computer operator, Leadership.
- Monitored after-hours foster care/in-home crisis calls on a bi-monthly basis.
- Ordered in court, DNA retrieval, monthly reporting for State.
- Established paternity, data entry, assisting State attorney in court.
- Responsible for receiving referrals directly from Judges and Masters.
- Conducted family or individual needs assessments per court ordered.
- Managed members experiencing complex or catastrophic illness, co-occuring disorders such as, substance dependence.
- Conducted continuous skills assessment, planning, coordination and evaluation.
M.A In Counseling
Case Specialist III Resume
Summary : Thoroughly enjoys the challenge of troubleshooting and strategically resolving process and quality problems/issues.
Skills : Time management, Leadership.
- Assessed ongoing needs, identified conttributing factors that can derail progress, such as housing concerns, med non-compliance, minimal support system.
- Identified family problems, strenngths, weaknesses, coping skills and type of assistance needed for success.
- Ensured excellence and provided services including individual and group psychotherapy.
- Inspected finished goods, assembly machinery using blueprints and hand tools.
- Responsible for providing world class customer service to active employees.
- Prepared income withholding orders, answer telephone calls.
- Prepared necessary orders, motions, petitions, etc.
BA In Accounting
Jr. Case Specialist Resume
Objective : Responsible financial professional with more than 25 years of loan general ledger reconciliation, customer account analysis and problem-solving experience.
Skills : Word, Excel, Billing, Research, Lotus Notes, Medical Terminology.
- Managed two positions at one time on multiple occasions.
- Sort incoming and outgoing mail, sorting and distributing, as well as distributing/mailing over-nighted items.
- Responded to inquiries from members and providers to clarify benefits.
- Provided member education and referrals.
- Established working relationships with referral sources, providers, community agencies and vendors to proactively coordinate access to services.
- Consistently met call quotas and telephone service standards on every in-bound call providing excellent customer service and ensuring quality.
- Assisted co-workers with training of new processes and answered questions.
Diploma In Accounting Assistant
Asst. Case Specialist Resume
Summary : To obtain a long term position that would enable to utilize customer service and office administration skills in a fast paced organization.
Skills : Interpersonal skills, Leadership.
- Provided training demonstrations to fellow co-workers and HR personnel.
- Provided case management for the Knox and Laurel County Juvenile Drug Courts.
- Provided information to the Judges and JDC team members regarding each child such as program requirements being met, school attendance, grades and discipline actions.
- Made referrals for counseling and/or treatment as needed, and work with a team to ensure each juvenile is receiving the services he/she needs.
- Answered phone calls from the automated call distribution system.
- Managed high volume incoming faxes, authorization request and calls for Outpatient/Inpatient MCO TNCare Medicaid services.
- Completed authorizations, correspondence, and managed phone queues within the department.
Medical Administrative Assistant
Jr. Case Specialist Resume
Objective : Recent law school graduate. Seeking a legal position in any sector as a clerk, assistant, or legal support.
Skills : Web Design, Legal Research, Legal Writing, Legal Terminology, Leadership Training.
- Replaced old birth certificates with the amended one and typing evidence.
- Pulled birth certificates from archives, mailed requests, and typed certificates and letters.
- Received incoming calls and returned incoming calls.
- Completed weekly and monthly reports for the department.
- Served as account manager for Retiree Drug Subsidy program.
- Researched and collected data on retirees to collect government subsidy.
- Liaised with inactive RBC employees, working in conjunction with employees and vendors on leaves of absence, retirement, worker's compensation and COBRA.
Juris Doctor In Law
Lead Case Specialist Resume
Summary : Case management experienced Diplomatic and Tactful Managed multiple teams of associates. Detailed oriented Quickly masters new information. Expert in Excel spreadsheets and SharePoint.
Skills : Windows Operating Systems, Customer Service, Case Management, Training & Development, Sales.
- Answered and made 50-60 customer telephone calls regarding new contracts in the New Business.
- Met with participants face-to-face regularly as required by government contractual obligations.
- Maintained a participant caseload.
- Dealt with crisis intervention when needed.
- Provided treatment services guidance to participants in drug court.
- Administered drug tests.
- Appeared in court before judge with participants.
BA In Psychology
Associate Case Specialist Resume
Headline : To obtain a position that utilizes work ethic, talent, and skills. Punctuality, attention to detail, and commitment to occupation are strengths that enable to perform at a high level.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Leadership, Teamwork.
- Provided resources and assistance for young adults in Independent Living Program and children in Foster Care Conduct weekly.
- Case managed with pregnant and parenting youth Weekly and monthly home visits Hospital visits when youth deliver their baby.
- Completed data entry and progress reports for each client Sacramento, CA Develop.
- Individualized intervention programs for children with autism based.
- Provided case management services for children, foster parents, and program staff.
- Completed all reports according to established program guidelines.
- Managed cases and survived families that are enrolled in child care programs, which include checking for eligibility, case maintenance, recertifying families and termination.
Case Specialist I Resume
Objective : A results-oriented professional, with a strong combination of cross-functional experience, both temporary and permanent in the Legal and Customer Service markets.
Skills : Data Entry, Administrative Specialist, Customer Service.
- Trained extensively in multiple corporate retirement plans to be able to provide up to date and relevant information to clients.
- Promoted to a case specialist level 2 within two weeks of employment.
- Responsible for assisting a case load of 200 clients with their tax liabilities Requires knowledge of every state law on Offer in Compromise and .
- Correspond with the insured or agent to obtain information or inform them of the application status or changes.
- Developed and maintained accurate and complete case records for all ISAP Program Participants from entry to release from the Intensive Supervision.
- Contacted insurance carriers to inquire about policy status, fix issues or makes changes on behalf of the customer and sales agent.
- Worked on individual stations, would help complete orders by doing re-works and jumping on any machine that needed help and moving people around as necessary.
B.S. In Finance
Case Specialist Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging suitable position that will utilize the knowledge and skills have acquired throughout previous employment history.
Skills : Administrative Specialist, Customer Service.
- Responsible for monitoring ongoing changes in resident's behavior which may affect an individual behavior.
- Participated in planning and implement resident's treatment plans.
- Provided update records and shift reports.
- Coordinated mental health and behavioral services.
- Communicated with staff and handle all customer service responds in the home to increase awareness and progress of any issues.
- Deputized as the main point of contact for client service center.
- Researched and resolved payroll and benefit cases in call center.
- Identified issues and discrepancies, while directing banking and tax teams to ensure case resolutions.
High School Diploma