Healthcare Consultant Resume
Summary : Extensive management skills providing consulting, practice management solutions, project management, process improvement. Focus on reimbursement and product commercialization services that strategist on opportunities to leverage the life cycle of medical technologies.
Skills : Negotiation, Contract Negotiation, Business Strategy,.
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
- Record patients' medical information and vital signs.
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans.
- Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such as health education, disease prevention, or childbirth and develop health improvement programs.
- Weekly productivity over 150%; always top producer or 1/3 top nurses out of 100.
- Coordinate assessments Review and insure nursing licenses are current and following state standards.
Sr. Healthcare Consultant Resume
Headline : Dedicated Healthcare Executive with 20+ year record of progressively responsible management and operational experience in clinical and non-clinical environments.
Skills : Adobe Photoshop, MS Office, Innovative Packaging Prototyping, SQL.
- Worked with industry professionals and organizations to help them thrive in inpatient care, regulatory requirements, performance improvement, by educating and training essential components for operations.
- Developed mock survey tools matching Medicare COPs and other regulatory requirements for staff to conduct a medical review, regulatory, policy and procedure audits.
- Designed, created, and implemented QAPI programs by integrating patient care data, writing plans, family satisfaction scores to identify high risk and problem-prone areas.
- Setup human resource departments that included personnel files, competency evaluations, job descriptions, performance evaluations, in-service guides and all other forms required for hospice business operations.
- Developed and created admission packets, patient information books, manuals, guides, marketing materials, and forms both clinical and non-clinical.
- Established benchmarks for patient care, administrative costs, and medical supplies/equipment/pharmacy formularies.
- Established and implemented a corporate compliance plan by monitoring compliance score cards/risk assessments, and risk management services.
Jr. Healthcare Consultant Resume
Objective : Goal-oriented individual with strong technical skills and the desire to learn new concepts often. Highly competitive person with excellent time-management and problem solving skills. As well as results driven with proven ability to establish positive rapport with clients.
Skills : Windows 10, Excel, Epic.
- Present Assistance with completion of applications for Licensing, including change of ownership.
- Coordinating with the Department of Public Health, Medical, and Department of Health Services for licensing and certifications.
- Coordinating with the project team including the architect and various sub-contractors.
- Obtaining various permits such as building, electrical, and generator.
- Coordinating with various cities' building and safety, planning division, and the local fire department for compliance.
- Preparing facility for various surveys' including fire inspections and the Department of Public Health.
- Assisting with required forms, policy, and procedures, and hiring staff to make the facility operational.
Lead Healthcare Consultant Resume
Summary : Proven ability in client relationship management, collaborating with cross-functional teams, change management & communication strategies, and driving projects Experienced healthcare analytics consultant and strategist supporting a spectrum of healthcare organizations Skilled at understanding strategic vision of an organization and providing innovative recommendations that are aimed at supporting client needs.
Skills : SAS/SQL Programmer, Microsoft Excel.
- Led three cross-functional project teams to develop the next generation of pumps and sensors for targeted segments of Type 1 diabetic patients.
- Worked in an engineering-driven culture addressing hundreds of new product and continuous improvement ideas.
- Trained the cross-functional teams to gather and prioritize patients' most important needs from focus group interviews and in-situ observations of patients' pain points.
- Operationalized Medtronic's patient segmentation strategy by using a complex algorithm in conjunction with a survey to identify the most-valued customer segments' needs.
- Led brainstorming sessions with cross-functional internal teams and with patients to find linkedin.com/in/careyhepler breakthrough solutions.
- Employed conjoint analysis to determine the most desired package of solutions at the optimal price point.
- Made solution recommendations to executive leadership to determine the ideas that were clinically relevant, scientifically feasible, and financially practical.
- Finalized a five-year product roadmap that saved millions of dollars in additional research.
Healthcare Consultant III Resume
Summary : Accomplished, results-driven sales and marketing professional with over 25 years of experience in sales, customer service, outreach development, and, healthcare industry seeking a sales account executive or consulting position.
Skills : Sales, Account Management, Business Development.
- Supported major healthcare projects by assessing client business needs and applying IT solutions.
- Acted as proposal manager for healthcare systems integration opportunities under HealthView concept to increase physician access to critical patient data within disparate systems.
- Established liaison with independent healthcare consultants to identify and support joint ventures.
- Developed effective competitive analysis for perinatal monitoring systems in home healthcare market resulting in corporate focus on technology solution development.
- Initiated and implemented consulting relationship program between Digital and healthcare consulting community to highlight Digital's expertise in Healthcare industry.
- Organized road show to present partnership of Digital, Cerner, and Emory University Healthcare Informatics to provide Healthcare System Integration solutions.
- Served as Resource Center representative to the Healthcare Business Unit and Resource Center capitalizing on industry knowledge and capabilities.
BA In Business
Healthcare Consultant I Resume
Objective : Over 17 years of long term care experience. For the last 10 years I have been a Licensed Administrator at Residential Care Facilities that specializes with dual diagnosed residents.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, SQL, Oracle, E-mail, Medcin, faxing, filing, scanning, mass copying, typing 50 wpm, ICD-10, CPT, ICD-9. Good interpersonal and acoomunication skills.
- Developed staff training programs, guidelines, and morale-boosting programs such as Caught You Caring, Healthy Employee, and Management Appreciation.
- Consulted multiple facilities on Human Resource concerns, assist with implementation of Policy and Procedures.
- Developed facility-wide auditing and tracking systems including but not limited to: Behavior Reports, Pharmacy Tracking.
- Developed and wrote both the RN and the Administrator Orientation and Reference Guide.
- Advanced understanding of the medication system and regulatory guidelines that apply such as delegation, assessments, and coordination of care.
- Developed and wrote the RN Orientation and Reference Guide.
- Act as Interim Administrator when there is a need at other facilities.
- Perform audits at other facilities to ensure compliance with rules and regulations.
Healthcare Consultant II Resume
Objective : Seasoned Healthcare Consultant with more than 13 years of Information Technology including training and implementation experience in fast-paced facilities. Over 22 years of clinical experience, a track record of achieving exceptional customer support in leadership, such as a Regional Manager and many other lead roles in hospitals.
Skills : Network Management, Health Plan Operations.
- Analyze and negotiate contracts for all specialties and facilities.
- Conduct research and provide network informatics for new and existing healthcare markets through competitive intelligence.
- Risk based contracting expert with a population health focus.
- Representative projects: Manager, Medical Provider Relations, Contracting, and Credentialing Provided leadership for provider relations and contracting and established / maintained relationships with providers and vendors.
- Collaborated with senior executives to develop state-of-the-art programs and processes for the wave of new consumers.
- Worked closely with actuarial team to develop medical provider networks aligned with company's product development goals.
- Developed strategy for all direct contractual networks and rented networks in other states.
Master's In Education
Healthcare Consultant/Executive Resume
Headline : Obtain a career with a growth oriented fortune 500 or mid-size company, and utilize my strategic planning, results only, ROI skills, and common sense executive sales & marketing experience.
Skills : Outstanding Listener, Communicator And Relationship Builder.
- Implement financial consolidation that evaluated, payor sources gross revenue, FTE's, gross revenue per visit, and percentage of revenue by payor sources.
- Utilize 700 documented (fax & phone number) physicians (20 specialties) and healthcare professional contacts to build quantifiable referral programs.
- Develop results only client sales, recruiting and marketing departments.
- Design measurable social media campaigns, traditional and non-traditional marketing strategies.
- Establish ROI public relations, media affairs and community outreach campaigns.
- Extensive knowledge of medicare, and provider relations.
- Rendered an internal analysis of the revenue cycle process and business unit management.
Healthcare Consultant/Advisor Resume
Summary : Seeking a stable position that will allow to additionally enhance and accomplish the work mission after serving as an Army Healthcare Consultant, Medical and Operating Room Technician, Medical Support Assistant, and Orthopedic Technician.
Skills : Healthcare Consultant, Army Sergeant.
- Conducted interviews and market penetrations covering 9,150 square miles to procure qualified health care professionals for the United States Army.
- Counseled health care specialists on the benefits of service as a commissioned officer.
- Coordinated recruiting activities in 12 college and 9 hospital programs.
- Responsible for $20,000 worth of government equipment.
- Attended national, state, and local medical conventions promoting a positive image of the Army Medical Command.
- Managed career packets to prepare them for a board process.
- Successfully boarded packets of all 6 corps of the medical field.
- Received a Meritorious Service Medal for excellence in performance, as well as plaques and certificates for demonstration of excelling in specific areas of concentration.
Bachelor Of Science
Healthcare Consultant Resume
Summary : Passionate about data and the future of machine learning and its applications. Domain knowledge in Economics, Biology, Medicine and technical knowledge in Mathematics and Computer Science.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Office - Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Access, SAP, Tableau, EPIC.
- Placing adverts in relevant market journals and publications, job boards and local press.
- Making phone calls to candidates who are judged to be eligible.
- Conducting phone interviews with prospective candidates of Humana Health Care.
- Describing the work duties, salary and benefits of a particular vacancy.
- Doing background checks and verifying the references, work experience and academic qualifications of applicants.
- Screening, testing and assessing candidates.
- Developing a relationship with interviewees.
- Receiving and reading through the CVs that job seekers have sent in to the recruitment agency.