Talent Coordinator Resume
Objective : An exceptionally organized and thorough Events Specialist with extensive knowledge in executing successful special events including auctions, cocktail receptions, fundraisers and reunion parties. Detail-oriented and enjoy challenging opportunities. Demonstrated the ability to produce quality work under high pressure situations. Recognized areas of skill are: Event Production, Fundraising Staff, Volunteer Organization Event Marketing Major Gifts Donations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, Website Management.
- Conducted daily open-call presentations, interview and evaluate perspective talent.
- Managed photo shoot schedules and prepare each talent for a given shoot.
- In-charged of workshops: administering schedules, teacher and curriculum approval.
- Responsible for closing company sales of, digital comp cards and in-house fashion photography.
- Oversaw office sales, cash logs and administer daily batches.
- Ran a 10 person office efficiently, by hiring, firing and training employees.
- Assisted with talent administration of back-office account, casting submission, and management of digital comp cards.
Bachelor Of Arts In Advertising
Talent Coordinator III Resume
Summary : To Obtain an administration position within a growing company and to further enhance knowledge in the child care field while assisting in its growth to the fullest capacity.
Skills : Final Cut Pro X, Microsoft Office.
- Informed talent of film schedule Assist in making sure talent is prepped and ready prior to filming.
- Wrote up all reciepts and fill out purchase order forms for all purchases.
- Maintained talent crafty. Maintained cleanliness and organization of office space and company car.
- Solved any problems that arise with talent to ensure that they are always ready to film For episodes that required us to travel was responsible for traveling with talent.
- Ensured that each person travels comfortably.
- Responsible for the communication pallet between youth talent and distribution for local media outlets including radio and televised news interviews.
- Scheduled appointments for interviews Arrange flights and confirmations for job interviews Create requisitions through Taleo.
BA In Film
Talent Coordinator II Resume
Objective : Enthusiastic, resourceful, and trainable with academic background in communications and public relations. Offers a strong work ethic and solid prioritization abilities to meet deadlines, professionally committed and responsible. Accommodate easily to new situations, capable of handling a wide range of functions using a combination of creative, organizational, and writing skills.
Skills : Microsoft office, Photoshop, Copywriting, Final draft, Final Cut Pro, Wordpress, Web Design, Social Media Marketing, Blogging.
- Assisted newly hired employees of Bon Secours Health Systems Inc.
- Managed and documented process using Position Manager.
- Maintained strong attention to detail to create and send offer letters and bonus agreements, if applicable.
- Scheduled pre-employment health screenings and Human Resources appointment through Microsoft Outlook and follow up with results.
- Run background check for new hire according to job requirements and analyze results utilizing Universal Background.
- Communicated any discrepancies with new hire's Talent Consultant.
- Updated reports and Position Manager to reflect any changes that arise during the new hire's onboarding process.
Bachelor Of Science In Business
Talent Coordinator I Resume
Headline : To obtain a role where will be able to achieve professional growth and continual advancement.
Skills : Recruiting, Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Training & Development, Human Resources, Inventory, Kronos, Scheduling.
- Assigned to, including sourcing and recruiting, performing background checks, proper I-9 verification procedures, maintaining applicant flow and tracking and conducting new hire orientation.
- Maintained the labor profile and job postings, both internal and external, utilizing Virtual Edge, handled internal transfers and conducted Top Grading interviews.
- Acted as a liaison between HR corporate and the store team, executing directives and performing timely follow through.
- Served as the principal component for the Training and Development program for 400+ employees, scheduling training and partnering with department managers to make certain that policies were adhered to according to the company's training process guidelines.
- Drove results for training implementation, contributing to the advancement and certifications over 340 employees.
- Created employee engagement events monthly, boosting team morale and positively affecting employee turnover.
- Completed weekly reports on labor, training and talent acquisition.
- Modeled superior customer service when dealing with the public on a daily basis, both inside the store and when out on assignment in the community.
MSP In Psychology
Assistant Talent Coordinator Resume
Headline : To secure a full-time position that will utilize my abilities and training in business,
Skills : Microsoft Office, Cash Registers, Typing, 10-key.
- Provided great customer service to all the employees that have onboarded.
- Importantly, have helped co-workers and the conusiltants work with to make sure we clear all of our hires to start their position.
- Used Applying my knowledge and usage of Microsoft Word, Excel,Outlook and Powerpoint.
- Set up clients with photographers and schedule photo shoots.
- Assisted clients with their wardrobe for upcoming interviews and or auditions.
- Performed in over 80 music shows. Hosted arts festival.
- Updated time clocks, conduct interviews with potential clients, payroll, submit I-9 forms, conduct background checks.
Associate Talent Coordinator Resume
Objective : Online Digital Entertainment - Magazine Contributor , Associate Editor, PR Relations -Relationship Psychology Advisor-Entertainment Televised Reporting - News Shift Leadership -AP and Chicago Style Guideline Fluidity - Research Specialist - Correspondence Efficiency - InDesign Graphics.
Skills : Final Cut Pro, Word, Excel, IMovie, Powerpoint.
- Contacted on average thirty clients daily and set up auditions.
- Managed deadlines for projects through regular and ongoing communication.
- Worked with diverse groups in cross-cultural or multicultural settings Created and executed new marketing initiatives regularly increased sales by 30%.
- Developed and executed sales training course.
- Assisted with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Researched and analyzed competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborated on team presentations for management and clients.
Bachelor Of Arts In Marketing
Assistant Talent Coordinator I Resume
Objective : To obtain employment within a company and use strong analytical and organizational skills for efficient work purposes.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Camtasia, Implementation, Pivot Tables.
- Responsible for full life-cycle recruiting including sourcing, interviewing, and onboarding part-time and full-time positions at a 330 employee store.
- Coordinates and communicates employee training progress to Store and District level leadership.
- Manages internal posting and application process per company and organized labor guidelines.
- Manages employee communications including all employee compliance boards, newsletters, and company directives.
- Manages weekly time-keeping, departmental scheduling, and identifying attendance trends.
- Plans and executes in store events to foster high morale, productivity and job satisfaction throughout the store.
- Utilizes working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and HRIS systems including Kronos, PeopleSoft, Virtual Edge, and LearnSomething.
BA In Psychology
Associate Talent Coordinator I Resume
Objective : To earn a degree in Business Marketing with a concentration in Entertainment and Tourism. would like to one day work in the entertainment industry and be involved in film distribution or event planning. a hard-working college student who is open-minded and creative in work.
Skills : Microsoft, Microsoft Office.
- Answered all incoming calls within office. Uploaded all employees' documents in the system.
- Enforced policy and procedure with the Hire Dynamics arena.
- Corresponded with all upper Management in a timely manner.
- Responsible for filling all documents. Processed all new employees.
- Stayed in close contact with new hire to ensure new hire paperwork has been completed and required documentation is provided in a timely manner.
- Coordinated talent of eight celebrities ensuring they were ready at all times for multiple reaction interviews in confessionals.
- Worked alongside with other production teams to prepare contestants for tapings.
Bachelor In Business Administration
Talent Coordinator/Specialist Resume
Headline : Over 12 years of being an LPN and over 25 years of experience as a customer service professional with strengths in organization, attention to detail, and helping others. Caring, trustworthy, responsible, and hardworking. Looking for a job where can utilize experience and education and be a great asset to a facility, while can continue to gr.
Skills : Data Entry, Customer Service Expertise, Stylist, Medical Intake.
- Negotiated with talent agents. Made timely payments.
- Worked with business managers, account group, and accounting.
- Maintained organized and detailed records.
- Processed talent contracts.
- Scheduled and organized the casting of talent for events.
- Interested in the services the company offers, and help to close each sale for the members of team.
- Worked with Inwood Buccaneer Little League as a volunteer coach and on fundraising events (annual golf outing).
Diploma In Nursing
Talent Coordinator Resume
Summary : Obtain a challenging position within a professional environment, As a Talent Coordinator, you will be is responsible for the coordination of many of the people-related functions within a specific Sephora location. This includes reviewing applications, interview coordination, online paperwork processing, role training coordination and the tracking of reviews and development (P4D) conversations. In addition, you will:
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite Apple / Mac products QuickBooks Concur Travel & Expense UPS WorldShip Wrike SugarCRM ZohoCRM PinPoint TeamViewer LogMeIn Intelliforms.
- Placed the models and talent (kids - adults) for photo shoots for ads for local businesses and national ads for print.
- Received and processed payment from clients, calculated payments to the models and talents, took pictures of our models and talents, helped with layouts of the pictures on the computer and designed composite cards.
- Entered personal information in the computer, answered a multi-line phone system, faxed documents and emailed information to our clients in the area.
- Provided quality customer service.
- Built a talent pipeline from contact lists and internal and online databases.
- Understand functional hiring needs, position specifications, and search requirements.
- Generates ideas, leverages resources and shares information that facilitates an effective search.
B.A. In Criminal Justice