Summary : Founder with extensive domestic and international investment banking and structured finance experience. A skilled leader in the origination, underwriting, structuring, and execution of complex transactions. Specialized expertise in the development of innovative financial asset classes. Service-focused and versatile with strong expertise in management, customer relations, and marketing. Highly-skilled in front of house operations, social media, event management, etc.
Skills : Facebook, Event Planning, Fundraising, Microsoft Office/Exel/Word, Powerpoint, Prezi, Community Outreach, Volunteer Management
- Providing consulting services to companies on issues involving strategic development and capital raising.
- Originally focused on providing advice on capital raises to clients in the financial services sector.
- Successfully expanded the scope of the firm's (a) services to include strategic development advice and (b) sector specialization to include media/entertainment and energy.
- Developed on behalf of a publicly-traded us energy firm an in-depth business plan for its expansion into alternative transportation fuels, including compressed natural gas and propane.
- The assignment included evaluating target markets and investment opportunities, developing the firm's marketing strategy as well as identifying, cultivating relationships with, and negotiating deals with prospective marketing and strategic partners.
- Created on behalf of an integrated music company an in-depth business plan and financial model for a new specialty finance company focused on funding and securitizing music royalties.
- Developed a detailed marketing plan as well as investment, due diligence, and credit underwriting policies and procedures.
- Drafted a second business plan that detailed the company's existing recorded music, music publishing, digital commerce, and fan engagement businesses.
Masters of Business Administration
Sr. Founder Resume
Summary : Founder with successful track record managing projects and identifying opportunities on a global level. Entrepreneurial, philanthropic and results-oriented. Creative thinker with innovative problem-solving skills. Articulate communicator. Successful multitasker. Outstanding interpersonal capacity with strong leadership skills that build rapport with staff members, vendors, and community organizations.
Skills : Business Development, Creativity, Global Experience, Problem Solving, Leadership, Strategic Planning, Networking, Team Building, Product Development, Brand Development
- Built a successful business from inception to annual sales of approximately $1.2mm and total revenues of $16mm.
- Established distribution lines for premiums, specialty packaging and start-up retail items.
- Executed large scale direct mail acquisition programs: national parks and conservation association, the society and defenders of wildlife.
- Developed campaign for world wildlife fund, resulting in one million new contributing members.
- Executed all aspects of multiple, concurrent projects to ensure successful results for clients and factory from design through delivery.
- Advised/collaborated with entrepreneurs to develop business models and manufacturing to bring new items to market.
- Pursued networking events, trade show, and industry-related meetings to increase brand awareness.
- Oversaw the functions of the members and responsible for implementing effective plans and strategies.
Bachelor Of Arts
Summary : Experienced Office Manager/Co-Founder with wide breadth of knowledge; specifically focused in the areas of media relations, internal communications, speechwriting, and strategy development. Clients have ranged from large global corporations to start-ups and non-profit entities. Proven record of success in creating breakthrough strategy and process to achieve maximum results for clients. Recognized as an energetic and effective leader who consistently achieves winning performances.
Skills : Administration. Great Computer And Customer Service, Creative Writing, Salesforce, Sales Management, Strategic Planning,
- Founded a full-service boutique public relations and event management firm.
- Expanded company to two offices in Pittsburgh and Los Angeles with multiple employees, while optimizing productivity.
- Organized and built an infrastructure, which created a cohesive team environment to support sustained future growth for the agency.
- Developed strategic public relations campaigns for clients in various industries including higher education, banking, and non-profit.
- Developed initiatives for short and long-range strategies, as well as tactical implementation.
- Secured positive media coverage for clients in respected press outlets.
- Researched, planned and executed large-scale events for clients such as multi-day festivals, awards ceremonies, black-tie galas, and fundraisers.
- Oversaw the company's design component (collateral material and website design).
- Responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities in Los Angeles and Pittsburgh.
Summary : Highly motivated Founder/President with a combined experience of 13 years, which includes leadership, training, program and organizational development. An effective communicator who is able to understand the needs and concerns of others within and outside the school community. A detailed oriented individual who does his best to ensure he is effectively accomplishing the task at hand and also willing to challenge the norm to develop innovative ideas that will benefit all involved.
Skills : Communications, Business Management, Typing, Organizational, Leadership Training, Office Manager
- Responsible for running most aspects of a small software engineering business of 7 employees specializing in the mitigation of online fraud & abuse.
- Designed and implemented a fraud & abuse monitoring system for a global app store.
- Built from scratch, the system grew to be responsible for finding scores of sophisticated fraudsters and saving the client from a potential loss involving millions of dollars.
- Designed and implemented an affiliate and advertising fraud detection system responsible for protecting thousands of online merchants.
- Designed, implemented and maintained a sophisticated hidden service on the dark web responsible for detecting forms of information disclosure using unique methods not currently employed or perhaps even known in the industry.
- Responsible for distributing billions of potential threat indicators per day in realtime to subscribers around the world (that's 100,000 per second), including country-level certs, military organizations, and large banking institutions.
- Designed and implemented a supervised learning model to detect violent and mostly illegal forms of pornography.
- Designed and implemented a means for collecting evidence against large and well-funded entities abusing vulnerable populations the likes of senior citizens via tech support scams.
Summary : Detail-oriented CEO/Co-Founder with over twenty years of experience in healthcare administration, judicial administration, and community service development. Clear Understanding of federal and state regulations compliance. Exceptional communication skills to lead and interface with all levels of leadership. To pursue a position that has an opportunity for growth. Interested in a company where my skills can be utilized for advancement.
Skills : Organizational Leadership, Strategic Planning, Performance Improvement, Research, Business Management, HR Management, Budgeting Vendor Management, Supply Chain Management
- Providing oversight in management consulting services for organizational leadership, business and operations strategic planning, financial planning, human resource management, contract management, and process improvement resources and tools for trending "performance excellence and operational excellence."
- Serving and leading administrative and management consulting services strategically plan, developing and executing events, educational programs, marketing programs, and general business solutions.
- Participating in small business training and development to increase company development and exposure.
- Educating, growing, and leading increase credibility and client awareness by developing technical/non-technical marketing collateral and presentations, public relations campaigns and writing, articles, newsletters, and social media marketing.
- Leadership in business management and operations processes to make an impact serving communities research and evaluation of best practice models globally with a focus on disparities in geographical economic communities.
- Development of empowerment conferences and training, curriculum design, for all cultures, to equip, transform, and empower people for sustainable growth in corporate, community, and churches globally.
- Implementation of the social-economic justice project targeting youth, young-adults, and women.
Headline : Seasoned, versatile President /Founder with a successful track record in consumer products, crowdfunding, healthcare, marketing, sales, service, startups, and technology sectors. Strong reputation for identifying proactive, strategic, result-driven solutions aimed at achieving both short and long term business objectives in complex and evolving environments. Excellent relationship builder and communicator ideal for forging alliances with key stakeholders. Energetic, professional team player is known for outstanding customer service.
Skills : Marketing, SEO, Social Networking, Direct Marketing, Sales, Social Media Marketing, Project Management, Competitive Analysis
- Executing world-wide human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and company strategy in a turn around a mature public company.
- Responsible for influencing and developing talent plans and creating a culture to attract, develop, and retain world-class talent while differentiating exceptional performance and highlighting leapfrog as a best-in-class company.
- Influenced leadership on matters of cogs, product, talent, performance, compensation, culture, and innovative initiatives to further strategic objectives.
- Developed compensation, succession, and benefits programs supporting the organization's objectives.
- Developed and presented executive compensation plans and programs, including equity plans to the board of directors.
- Led vision, strategy, product conception, product management, go-to-marketing, and data analytics.
- Initiated customer-focused KPI for technicians: customer's feedback was positive 85% of the time.
- Demonstrated commitment and passion for the mission of helping those in need.
Bachelor Of Science
Co-Founder/Creative Director Resume
Headline : Co-Founder/Creative Director with company oversight committed to cost-effective management of resources and quality performance. Motivated sales professional with 5 plus years sales representative experience. Enthusiastic educator and mentor with a strong commitment to student achievement and personal development.
Skills : Web Design, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, PPC, Graphic Design, Wordpress, Client Relationship Management, Management
- Helping over 120 clients from all walks of life establish an online presence.
- Offering WordPress websites, digital marketing solutions, and social media engagement with a proven track record of over 5 years.
- Successfully launching over 160 websites, 76 email campaigns, 96 SEO campaigns, and organizing 31 events.
- Increasing the total fan base for clients by an average of 76% across all social media platforms.
- Developing online tutoring services to help people to pursue their passions as a career.
- Responsible for direct training and supervision of a highly motivated, result-driven sales staff.
- Extensive experience in online advertising, having built social media followings for multiple companies in different markets.
- Designed and deployed 3 business incubation programs increase revenues and maintain sales and lead generation pipeline.
Bachelor Of Science
Founder And Executive Director Resume
Objective : Detail-oriented, out-of-the-box Founder And Executive Director with solid experience in the conceptualization, design, building, troubleshooting, and testing of mechanical designs and consumer products. Strong team member with outstanding organizational and time management skills, capable of working well under pressure in fast-paced environments. A hands-on learner that is constantly inspired by innovation, new challenges, helping others, improving safety, and overall positive results.
Skills : Microsoft Office Software, Computer, Supervisory Experience, Problem Resolution, Adaptability, Strong Work Ethic, Time Management, Leadership, Customer Service
- Pursuing public and private funding opportunities required to meet organization financial goals.
- Planning, organizing, and coordinating prevention activities, including training, workshops, conferences, luncheons, assemblies, fundraising events, and safe and drug-free activities.
- Conducting information gathering for the purpose of evaluating and adjusting program plan when necessary.
- Developing and implementing program policy and procedures for recruitment, training, and matching of mentors and mentees.
- Conducting information gathering for the purpose of evaluating and adjusting program plan when necessary.
- Monitoring the annual budget, receipts, and disbursements staying within budget parameters, and provide timely oversee communication, record, and documentation systems for an organization.
- Managing all projects, establishing deliverable plans and tracking the implementations to ensure each project are due on time.
- Implementing localized social media strategies by market, user-generated contents, associate and influencer marketing campaigns.
Masters of Science
Asst. Founder Resume
Summary : A highly motivated, confident Co-Founder And COO with exceptional multi-tasking and organizational skills. Able to exhibit confidentiality, discretion, tact, diplomacy, and professionalism when dealing with directors or senior managers. Possessing a proven ability to help managers to make the best use of their time by dealing with their secretarial and administrative tasks. Ready and qualified for the next stage in a successful career. Currently looking for a suitable PA position with an ambitious company.
Skills : Marketing, Graphic Design, Website Production, Social Media Marketing, Writing, Public Relations, Public Speaking
- Creator and principal in consulting and freelance marketing firm, specializing in marketing, email marketing, social media, and copywriting.
- Creating graphic design, branding and website development for clients and firm promotion, including the creation and all content and graphics.
- Responsible for sales and production of near entirety of client work with outstanding feedback, recommendations, and 100% client retention.
- Created multiple press mentions within the first month of launch this august, including inc.
- Leveraged social media to promote services and gauge customer needs and preferences.
- Maintained day to day operations in all aspects of the site, social media, database management, customer service, etc.
- Engaging with users who make comments on social media, email inquiries via all blog posts.
Master Of Arts
Objective : An experienced Director And Co-Founder of creative corporate communications, technical and product writing and editing. Team management skills include the development of global teams to drive regional business goals from initial creative planning, execution to results and ROI measurement. Self-motived, lateral thinking and innovative professional with a drive to help results-minded clients think in new ways.
Skills : Basic Website Design, Facebook Fan Page, Proficient With Microsoft Excel, Word And PowerPoint, Social Media Savvy
Anguish into action harnesses the power of social media to create social change.
- Developed an outreach program for suicide survivors and individuals struggling with mental illness, suicidal ideologies and individuals who are struggling with life issues in general.
- The focus was to provide hope and understanding for these individuals, providing support and an outlet to openly discuss the issues of suicide in our communities.
- Organized a team of volunteers across the united states via social media and a website presence.
- Provided motivation on a regular basis via our online avenues and organize fundraising events to support our cause and make generous donations to causes similar to ours in the local community.
- Actively involved as a peer mentor in a survivors support group run by catholic social services.
- Successfully organized a 1,400 person charity concert with a budget of over 35,000 dollars.