Small Business Owner Resume
Headline : Well rounded MBA with wide ranging customer service, technical support, recruiting, administrative, sales and marketing experience in high technology, healthcare, retail and manufacturing industries. Currently in a field sales role calling on local healthcare professionals for a provider of respiratory equipment and durable medical equipment.
Skills : Inside Sales, Account Management, Field Sales, Sales.
- Generated new business through field sales, telephone prospecting, retail sales, and website.
- Recruited, trained and supervised a staff of retail and field sales associates.
- Utilized web-based systems to provide customer service, check credit and activate service.
- Implemented and maintained QuickBooks accounting software and a company website.
- Purchased and coordinated in wireless phones and accessories.
- Monitored and resolved quality, cost and delivery issues.
- Managed the returns process and costs for defective materials.
Small Business Owner/General Contractor Resume
Objective : Over 21 years of management, strategy, product development, delivery and operational experience in multiple industries. Over 15 years of IT related management/executive experience with an emphasis on building teams that can work harmoniously towards the desired goal in environments that are dynamic in nature.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, HTML, CSS, Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, MySQL, SQL, Linux.
- Bought business and grew it by 250% in 18 months.
- Generated repeat business through exceptional customer service.
- Trained and developed new associates on POS system and key sales tactics.
- Completed profit and loss performance reports.
- Scheduled and led weekly store meetings for all employees.
- Examined merchandise to verify that it was correctly priced and displayed.
- Hired, trained and evaluated personnel in sales and marketing.
- Assigned employees to specific duties to best meet the needs of the store.
Small Business Owner/Operator Resume
Summary : Dedicated Health and Physical Education teacher with eight years of experience in the middle school setting, seeking an opportunity to enrich the lives of all my students and become an active leader in the community.
Skills : Curriculum Development, Curriculum Design, Grant Writing, Teaching, Management, Implementation, Excel, Budgeting, Customer Service, Event Planning, Inventory Management, Leadership Development, Marketing, Powerpoint, Relationship Management, Typing, Vital Signs, Word.
- Daily operations of small business: Advertising and marketing.
- Instruct and train employees on proper pesticide application methods and laws, customer service and required applicator record keeping, safety procedures, and plant identification.
- Provide consultation to private land owners, conservation districts and government agencies.
- Make recommendations relating to control of noxious weeds, proper grazing practices and biological control.
- Administer public speaking events pertaining to proper land management, pesticide application and biological control of weeds.
- Maintain equipment including ATV's, trucks, and various spraying equipment.
- Instruct landowners and golf course personnel on proper calibration of equipment.
- Accounting practices-budgeting, payroll, general accounting, billing, ordering and researching pesticide products.
Bachelor Of Science
Small Business Owner/Manager Resume
Objective : An experienced veteran speech language pathologist offering 18 professional years as a speech language pathologist with solid credentials.
Skills : Heating And Air Conditioning Refrigeration.
- Test operation or functionality of mechanical, plumbing, electrical, and control systems.
- Apply weather seal, such as pipe flashings and sealants, to roof penetrations and structural devices.
- Cut, miter, and glue piping insulation to insulate plumbing pipes and fittings.
- Demonstrate start-up, shut- down, maintenance, diagnostic, and safety procedures to thermal system owners.
- Test and diagnose air flow systems, using furnace efficiency analysis equipment.
- Apply insulation materials such as loose, blanket, board, and foam insulation to attics, crawl spaces, basements, or walls.
- Install and seal air ducts, combustion air openings, or ventilation openings to improve heating and cooling efficiency.
- Wrap air ducts and water lines with insulating materials, such as duct wrap and pipe insulation.
Small Business Owner/Entrepreneur Resume
Headline : Five years small business owner Twenty-two years of Personnel Management and Leadership Twenty years of Financial, Resource, and Logistic management Ten years experience in successful management of Independent Assignments Problem Recognition, Problem Solving, and Solution Implementation Material Accountability and Inventory programs Organization Development and Administration Team Building Crisis Management.
Skills : Bilingual.
- Consistently achieved customer satisfaction and sales throughout six years of operations.
- Managed finances: developed forecast of revenue, expenditure and profit.
- Wrote visible business plan for six years that led to sound business decisions and consistent profits.
- Designed economical marketing strategies such as coupon promotions and vendor participation at local community events.
- Performed inventory control, ordering, and purchasing.
- Negotiated agreements with vendors, ensuring all deliveries were accurate and on time.
- Developed and implemented new sales and marketing strategies to increase business and marketing.
Small Business Owner II Resume
Summary : Self motivated professional seeking a position in a fast paced, forward thinking team environment allowing me to draw upon my wide ranging experience to develop creative solutions for current issues and future strategic plans.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Responsible for developing financing for reconstruction.
- Supervised acquisition of licenses and permits needed to open.
- Maintained responsibility for the overall daily operations of store.
- Supervised, scheduled, hired, trained, promoted, and disciplined personnel.
- Managed budgets, marketing, merchandising, and rotation of inventory stock.
- Ensured proper handling of daily receipts, balanced registers, and prepared daily deposits.
- Maintained all business accounts, vendor accounts, lines of credit, resolved credit declines, sales forecasting, and Dun & Bradstreet rating.
- Worked with distinct merchandising teams to increase sales 60% via the overall supervision of key promotional items.
Small Business Owner Stylist Resume
Objective : To be a part of a company that is customer and employee oriented; with the personal touch. To lead sales, grow in profit, and make life long clients. To develop employees to be the bests they can be with a fun and professional attitude.
Skills : Bilingual English/Spanish, Forklift Operator, Machine Operator.
- Audit contracts, and prepare reports to substantiate transactions prior to settlement.
- Answer phones and answer customer questions and inquiries.
- Provide account information to customers over the telephone.
- Operate computer terminals to data enter, retrieve and edit information from databases.
- Sort and file correspondence, and perform miscellaneous clerical duties.
- Classify items on reports for bookkeeping purposes.
- Prepare and process billing statements and investigate billing irregularities.
- Persuade customer to pay amount due on credit account, damage claim, or non-payable check, or negotiate extension of credit.
Certification In Nails Specialty
Small Business Owner/Business Owner Resume
Summary : Over 24 years of experience, as an Operations Manager and as a Small Business Owner in industries including Business Services. Most recently, I have been working as an Operations Manager.
Skills : Critical Thinking Cross-Functional Team Leadership Time Management Skills.
- Transcribed for medical departments and specialities including: all specialties Took complete, accurate dictation from medical staff to record patient care.
- Operated dictation and transcribing equipment.
- Received and listened to recorded dictation over the Internet.
- Correctly interpreted different spoken accents and speech patterns.
- Prepared transcribed texts for medical documents, including physical exams, clinic notes, surgical reports, discharge summaries, referral letters.
- Transcribed technical medical data with close attention to accuracy and detail.
- Checked technical and medical information in appropriate medical reference books and databases.
- Confirmed accurate recording of patient identity and details.
Small Business Owner/Executive Resume
Summary : A self-starter and results-oriented professional. Experience varies from business owner and mortgages to customer service and retail.
Skills : POS, inventory,Management,Leadership,Organizational,Personal Skills, Computer skills, Microsoft Office,Housekeeping,Office,Sales,Retail,Phone, Associate Degree, Bachelor Degree, College Educated,Customer Service,.
- Provide safe transportation for workman compensation patients.
- Provide translation for patients between doctors and insurance company.
- Coordinate, confirm and schedule pickup times for patients and confirm appointments.
- Employ and Manage drivers to transport patients to their destination, and follow up with all their needs.
- Process and compile all translation reports to transmit to insurance companies.
- Manage payroll and billing for services rendered.
- Work independently and work on things in order of importance.
Master of Science
Small Business Owner/Lead Resume
Summary : Seeking a full time position where I can bring my skills and knowledge to your company with a possibility of growth and advancement.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Point of Sale Systems and Cashiering, Customer Service, Teaching.
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects.
- Receive and count stock items and record data manually.
- Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
- Plan commercial displays to entice and appeal to customers.
- Arrange properties, furniture, merchandise, backdrops, or other accessories, as shown in prepared sketches.
- Change or rotate window displays, interior display areas, or signage to reflect changes in inventory or promotion.
Small Business Owner Associate Resume
Objective : To secure a challenging position, where I can utilize my present skills and background while broadening my knowledge to gain experience necessary for advancement.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Multi-Line Phone System, Fax.
- Overseeing management and office duties along with daily operations of the business.
- Performing primary tasks related to bookkeeping, marketing, and advertising.
- Decorate soft frosted and fondant style cakes.
- Bake breads with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to ever changing tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Act as design decorator that conceptualized special request from customers.
- Used a variety type of tools such as airbrush, carving tools, and mixers for uniform and intricate type of confectionary products and other baked items.
- Involved standing long periods of time and working nontraditional hours.
Small Business Owner Resume
Summary : Efficient and resourceful Administrative Professional with a proven record of successful facilities and project management, metric analyses, and problem solving. Valued as a dependable change agent who leads by example and works for constant improvement. Possesses advanced technical skills and is effective in coordinating multiple priorities simultaneously. Energetic and eager to take on new challenges in a changing work environment. Exceptional organizational skills.
Skills : Demolition, Customer Service, Laborer Assembly.
- Managed daily operations of office with 10 contractors.
- Directed inventory control, scheduling, sales, marketing, and vendor negotiations.
- Achieved 36% annual average new client increase over a 5-year period due to aggressive targeted marketing and referrals.
- Designed all advertising materials, resulting in a recognizable residential brand.
- Increased market share 54% by advertising in key demographic areas.
- Successfully closed 80% of potential sales utilizing Sandler techniques.
- Developed business from initial concept and start-up, creating a successful niche residential market.
- Actively resolved customer complaints, delivering win-win solutions and personalized service.
BS In Chemistry