IT Technician Resume
Headline : IT Technician with background in networking, printer installation, switch, router, and access point installation, software installation, and general troubleshooting. Seeking challenging position with opportunities for expanding upon existing skill base. To work in a challenging environment promoting communication, growth and teamwork. To assist in achieving company objectives through Information Technology Support.
Skills : Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Java, SQL, COBOL, Repair, Database Management, Database Administration, PHP, Computer, Security
- Identify the causes of networking problems, using diagnostic testing software and equipment.
- Deploy, configure and upgrade network software, such as enterprise antivirus or diagnostics programs.
- Implement and maintain emergency backup and restore systems for mission-critical network servers.
- Regulate user access to sensitive files to protect against internal security breaches.
- Responsible for end-user desktop support, and the maintenance of servers and other networked devices.
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
Lead IT Technician Resume
Summary : Detail-oriented IT Technician with experience in telecommunications, retail and customer service. Troubleshoots complex technical issues with ease and patience, with more than ten-years in customer service and technical troubleshooting. Computer User Support Specialist with practice troubleshooting complex end-user issues. Enthusiastically seeking to bring a vast repertoire of both hardware and software knowledge to a challenging position at a growing technical support team.
Skills : Maintenance, Network & System Administration, Virus/Malware Removal, Virus/Malware Removal, Project Management, IT Infrastructure, Team Collaboration
- Utilizing remote support tools to ensure system up-time and user experience. Help with the implementation of new hardware, software, and vpc (virtual platforms).
- Create schedules for providers in practice expert serves as it liaison to end users and provides desk side and remote technical assistance to end users during and after regular business hours due to an emergency, or in support of special business projects and initiatives.
- Maintains and administers computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Identifies and resolves technical issues and/or researches and recommends effective solutions.
- Provides support and assistance for plant process systems including command, jws, and others as required.
- Actively communicates with customers, peers, higher-level teams and management to ensure timely resolution of issues and status updates.
- Adheres to departmental standards and ensures the appropriate use of information systems.
- Assists in the creation and maintenance of training guides and knowledge base solutions.
BS in Information Technology
IT Technician II Resume
Objective : Analytical Technical Support Specialist adept at resolving complex computer issues. Critical thinker who addresses customer support issues quickly and who consistently exceeds performance standards. 5 years in technical and customer support roles. Effectively identifies problems using advanced troubleshooting skills.
Skills : Technical Support, Development, Information Technology, Microsoft Office Products, Java, C.
- Provide remote and on-site support for all desktop and network related issues, for hundreds of managed services business clients.
- Install, troubleshoot, and support software and hardware of all kinds, as well as other network associated peripherals necessary to support business clients.
- Administration and maintenance of windows server/exchange server environment.
- Experience configuring and setting up large multi-tenant enterprise cloud environments.
- Experience working with multi-tenant PBX's using asterisk, and the deployment of business phones.
- Responsible for the imaging, setup, and deployment of various model windows based pc laptops, for several managed service businesses.
- Ability to prioritize, and work under strict timelines to find resolutions for issues.
- Creation of work orders and paperwork with detailed documentation, explaining client problem and corrective action taken.
- Participation in the planning and execution of several large scales moves for our business clients.
- Ability to adapt to change quickly, and work on multiple projects at one time.
BS in Information Systems
Senior IT Technician Resume
Summary : Professional with over 14 years experience within the information technology field. My background in human services has also given me exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. Also possess the unique ability to dissect complex ideas and break them down into their simplest parts, which allows me to provide instruction to individuals who are less technologically inclined.
Skills : Network Management: Install, Update, Upgrade, Test And Repair LAN And Wireless Networks, Routers, Hubs And Switches. Monitor, Control System And Repair Desktop Remotely.
- Managed the transition of the company to a new time tracking and payroll system.
- Installed, setup, and training all employees on time clock equipment and proximity card usage.
- Created fiscal it budgets for inclusion in the company's budget modifications.
- Facilitated contract for new office equipment, which included a 10 thousand dollar donation to the organization and 5 new computers.
- Managed the seamless transition to new icd10 billing codes for the mental health department.
- Created new security protocols and installation of anti-theft devices for all company equipment.
- Responsible for all employee id creation and distribution train all new and current employees on the usage of company computers, office equipment, usage of our private network, and database.
- Serve as the admin for company google domain, as well as company database manage companywide employee time tracking software, as well as assist hr in semimonthly payroll processing.
- Manage user access and permissions for the NYS office of mental health security management system.
Sr. IT Technician Resume
Summary : Results-driven IT professional with experience providing installation, support, help desk, and troubleshooting of hardware, software, and networking with over 8 years hands-on helping over 300 individuals both students and personnel with current employer.
Skills : Computer Networking, Micros Systems, Network Design, Cisco IOS, Networking Hardware, Computer Troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoot networks, hardware, software, and other computer related issues daily depending on the situation.
- Instruct personnel on how to perform these tasks while also keeping their systems updated.
- Experienced with c, java, asp. Net, and Powershell scripting tasks; implement applications for instructors to use with their tablets and smartphones for their daily tasks.
- Introduced scripts to make it department daily tasks easier to run and save time; this resulted in reduced costs for paper and ink every time a referral gets done on tablet/phone and saved into schools database.
- Perform Microsoft office duties to include access database building and form building; used access to building minor databases and forms for school so faculty can perform their daily tasks.
- Complete database tasks by creating, updating, and modifying online and off-line school data; this happens daily with every new student and withdrawing student as staff will need their records added, deleted, and modified accurately.
- Proficient with Windows 7, 8, and 10 including imaging with storage devices and fog to image 1 to 25 laptops at one time.
Master of IT
IT Technician III Resume
Summary : More than 9 years of experience in the Information Technology Industry, as well as extensive knowledge on in-house and on-site customer support and system analysis for a variety of major corporations. Strong background in Computer hardware installation, support documentation, troubleshooting & diagnostics, configuring and maintaining entire computer system hardware and software.
Skills : Networking, Computer Peripherals, HTML, Linux, Remote Desktop, FTP, Windows Server, Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, VPN, VLANs
Responsible for the operation, programming, and configuration of many pieces of electronics hardware and software.
- Working knowledge of active directory including, resetting user passwords, organizational units, and group polices, security groups and distributions groups.
- Update services to deploy windows updates via wsus server to desktop and laptop computers throughout the distribution center.
- Creation and updating of standard operating system documentation for complete transparency for all it department to access.
- Excellent communication with outside vendors, such as Cisco, zebra, Honeywell, and others for all support and RMA needs.
- Strong interpersonal skills to understand and relate to the needs of the employees of the ross distribution center.
- Responsible for repairing and maintaining computer workstations, laser printers, and thermal transfer printers.
- Preformed desktop and laptop repairs and reinstalled software such us all version of windows performed diagnostic tests and repaired malfunctioning hardware and software.
IT Technician Specialist Resume
Headline : Worked in the Information Technology field for a total of nearly seven years and have experience on both ends of the spectrum from Help Desk Analyst to System Administrator. Knowledge of current and older aspects of the field in hardware, software, networking, and mobile technology.
Skills : Microsoft Office 2007, Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2013, Microsoft Office 365, Webroot Anywhere Software, CDK, Andriod
- Analyze equipment performance records to determine the need for repair or replacement. Configure, monitor, and maintain email applications or virus protection software.
- Coordinate with vendors and with company personnel to facilitate purchases. Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary.
- Gather data pertaining to customer needs, and use the information to identify, predict, interpret, and evaluate a system and network requirements.
- Load computer tapes and disks, and install software and printer paper or forms. Maintain logs related to network functions, as well as maintenance and repair records.
- Perform routine network startup and shutdown procedures, and maintain control records.
- Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations, and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
- Research new technologies by attending seminars, reading trade articles, or taking classes, and implement or recommend the implementation of new technologies.
IT Technician Contractor Resume
Summary : Dynamic, detail-oriented Information Technology (IT) Professional with demonstrated experience developing and deploying complex infrastructures and technical solutions for industry leaders. Proficient in determining system requirements and resolving technical issues quickly. Skilled in providing effective leadership in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments.
Skills : Computer Diagnostics And Repair, Computer Hardware Installation, Equipment Maintenance, Quality Control Analysis, Operation Monitoring.
- Utilize extensive technical skills to install low voltage systems in residential and commercial locations.
- Provide outstanding customer service while offering customer satisfaction and complaint resolution.
- Deliver order fulfillment in a timely and professional manner to exceed expectations.
- Troubleshoot and repair faulty networks and wiring, including computers, wired networks, wireless networks, and consumer electronics, with strict attention to detail, ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Set up static IP networking and wired and wireless networks, ensuring reliable and stable systems.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales and performance quotas to increase corporate revenues.
- Provide clients with technical support and consultation to increase customer satisfaction and gain referrals.
- Consistently a top performing technician and repeatedly rewarded in at&t's performance recognition system.
- Monitor and drive accountability for all projects and services including delivery, performance, and functionality.
- Lead the efforts to define, analyze and implement technical and functional improvements.
Systems Administrator/IT Technician Resume
Summary : Customer-focused Technology Solutions Business Analyst with excellent client and project management skills. Action-oriented with strong ability to communicate effectively with technology, executive, and business audiences. Quality-oriented and proactive in resolving issues with exceptional organizational and communication skills. Ethical and loyal, maintains a high degree of confidentiality.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Power BI, Strategic Management, Data Analysis, Data Mining, Spss, SAS, Tableau
Responsible for monitoring several ms windows servers in the local data center.Preformed desktop and laptop repairs and reinstalled software such us all version of windows preformed diagnostic tests and repaired malfunctioning hardware and software.
- Isolated and resolved hardware, software, and communication issues to increase the accuracy of cost/benefits analysis for clients.
- Provided technical management of SCADA systems, including procurement, installation mapping, testing, and unique systems-level integration design for each client.
- Analyze the client's business requirements and processes through document analysis, interviews, workshops, and a workflow analysis.
- Facilitated monthly meetings with clients to document requirements and explore potential solutions.
- Drafted and maintained business requirements and aligned them with functional and technical requirements.
- Provided input into developing and modifying projects to meet client needs and develop business specifications to support these modifications.
IT Technician Resume
Headline : Accomplished IT Technician bringing more than 6 years in software and hardware maintenance & repair for Pcs and Macs System checks & troubleshot Advanced troubleshot Virus & spyware removal Computer diagnostics and repair Hardware support and troubleshot.
Skills : Web Systems Admin, System Administration, Telecommunications, Help Desk Services
- Maintained servers and provided a stable system including vms and other supporting systems.
- Troubleshoot internet and network connectivity issues across domains and take appropriate steps to restore service or work with internet service providers to restore service.
- Network issues are non-existent information can pass between computers in the office as needed.
- Set up and maintained a network of computers and databases which held confidential patient information.
- Prepared computers for onsite install download network protection software & cloud-based security solutions handled hardware/software components.
- Assist with implementation & application technical specialists with tasks & onsite installs and in shop, it repairs.
- Installed and troubleshoot Windows XP, 7 and 10 operating systems and Windows 2008 and 2012 server operating systems.
- Troubleshoot for any display issues such as to monitor orientation, network connectivity, and telephony connectivity.