Business Owner Resume
Summary : Entrepreneurial business professional with 18 years experience possessing a strong emphasis in retail marketing and merchandising, store & territory management, sales, client-vendor relations, business start-up and development, and ability to quickly implement specific and timely service programs to maximize sales. To pursue a career that allows me to utilize my creative, customer service, and technical skills, and also to obtain new skills which allow me to grow and advance in my career.
Skills : Entrepreneur, Management, Merchandising, Marketing, Customer Service, Sales, Territory Account Management, Travel, Multi-Task Management, Self Starter
- Built great rapport with all vendors in an effort to grow a relationship and generate business.
- Created social media accounts and built a Facebook business page with over 3,000 active users.
- Managing inventory levels and conducting market research in an effort to stock the latest inventory.
- Started the company from the ground up, while wearing every hat of the company.
- Key administrator in the development of annual business plans, forecasts, and budgets as well as short and long-term growth strategies.
- Handling all franchise finance and employee administration responsibilities including benefits, accounts payable/accounts receivable, payroll, workers compensation, unemployment, and all required federal and state government filings.
- Communicating with clients, and other individuals to answer questions and explain information.
- Preparing and submitting budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports.
Business Owner / General Manager Resume
Summary : Detail-oriented, dedicated, and highly motivated Business Owner / General Manager with in-depth research, analysis, and customer care experience. Solid analytical, communication, interpersonal, problem solving and critical thinking skills. Seeking to work in an environment that will challenge and expand upon the abilities and skills I have obtained from past career experiences.
Skills : Spanish And English, Ability To Multi-task. Good Planner, Organized, Good In Conflict Resolutions, QuickBooks, Microsoft Office, Email, AS400 & ASP Software
- Private interpreter running the business efficiently using great responsibility and self-discipline to keep customers happy.
- Demonstrating at all times patience and courtesy in any circumstances to maintain current clients.
- Maintaining current customers via e-mail, phone calls, obtain new clients as needed.
- Keeping track of invoices and data entry using QuickBooks, work calendar and book receipt.
- Extensive data entry including inbound and outbound using Spanish & English language.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of federal regulations and local ordinances related to work.
- Acting as a liaison between sub-contractors, insurance agencies, and clients.
- Keeping clients contact info in order to keep them updated on new products and services available.
- Timely processing and shipping of online orders, building long-lasting relationships with clients through dedicated follow-up and problem-solving.
Private Business Owner Resume
Objective : Highly dependable and competent Private Business Owner with 4 years of experience. Possess strong communication skills. Outgoing, creative, and result driven business operations professional with proven expertise in design, merchandising, and marketing. Successful background also includes extensive managerial and company operations management. Looking for a job with possible advancements and long term employment. Willing to learn new occupations and skills.
Skills : Client Relations, Computer Proficiency, Creative Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, Data Collection, Internet Research, Time Management, Vendor Management
- Successfully owned & operated a business in healthcare billing & practice management: provided data entry, coded & created all claims, prior authorization for all procedures in office & hospital.
- Managed all accounts receivable, payment posting, managed denials, completed appeal processes and reconciled all accounts.
- Credentialed providers with all insurance companies, government programs, facilities and renewed the medical licenses for each state as required.
- Provided bookkeeping services for multiple accounts, payroll services, employment tax reports, and submission.
- Responsible for maintaining E-Clinical works EMR & practice management system ensuring functionality within the company and maintained the system changes and training when needed.
- Provided basic IT services for all office equipment (computers, copiers, printers, medical equip, etc. ) including but not limited to installs of hardware and software, all software upgrades, answered questions and trained staff as necessary, ensured network and system were always online.
- Effectively communicated with all clients to ensure and build a positive working relationship.
- Strived to provide good customer service daily to maintain an excellent customer base and continue excelling in my business.
Business Owner / Business Manager Resume
Summary : Outgoing, creative, and result driven Business Owner/Business Manager/Marketing with proven expertise in design, merchandising, and marketing. Successful background also includes extensive managerial and company operations management. Organized, experienced, and motivated individual seeking a management position within a company to provide leadership, maintain high standards and deliver results.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Framemaker, Wordperfect, Camtasia, Go-Getter, Organizational, Retail, Logistics, Supply Chain Management
- Created and maintain company webpage as well as responsible for online content.
- Developed and currently maintaining processes for ensuring published content stays up-to-date and consistent across product lines.
- Performing market and consumer research, evaluating ROI for new product risk versus earning potential.
- Creating business plans to ensure that products are released within budget and on time.
- Employing and managing vendors, negotiating deliverables, cost, and expected quality.
- Maintaining a cooperative business network by exchanging promotional interviews and materials.
- Establishing and maintaining business relationships with local suppliers to boost business.
- Managing employees through hiring and terminations, creating time schedules and tracking payroll.
Bachelor Of Arts
Independent Business Owner Resume
Summary : Committed and motivated Independent Business Owner with over 7 years of experience in the multi-family, commercial, and residential construction estimation field. Proven track record of identifying labor, material, and time requirements by analyzing proposals, construction plans, specifications, and associated documents. Possess a thorough understanding of fundamental construction principles, specialty sales, leadership, project management, and customer service.
Skills : Bidding And Estimating, Project Management, Construction, Sales, Software Estimation, Strong Interpersonal And Communication, Customer Satisfaction, OSHA Certified
- Managing all daily operations associated with a roofing and construction company.
- Estimating construction and labor costs for residential and commercial projects.
- Coordinating with clients and sub-contractors on cost estimates and project changes.
- Monitoring the safety of all construction activities, making on-site personal safety top priority.
- Examining overages and monitor all construction costs for maximum cost-effectiveness.
- Determining labor requirements for dispatching workers to construction sites.
- Investigating damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites, to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out.
- Selecting, contracting, and overseeing workers who complete specific pieces of the project, such as painting or plumbing.
- Inspecting or reviewing projects to monitoring compliance with building and safety codes, or other regulations.
High School Diploma
Retail Business Owner Resume
Objective : A Determined Sales rep and persistent Retail Business Owner. Self-Motivated and hard working with over four years of managerial experience and multiple years in several positions in the hotel industry. Seeking for a long-term commitment with a company that empowers me to stretch my entrepreneurial spirit and grow professionally, also allowing me to use my human services skills and talents to encourage and exalt others.
Skills : Independent, Cold Calling, Customer Satisfaction, Inventory, Market Research, Territory Sales, Customer Retention, Business Owner
- Managed all day-to-day and long-term business operations, which include opening and closing shop, all sales and service work, all financial transactions, invoicing, purchasing, shipping and receiving.
- Made custom pins and patches for customers and other companies all over the world who would like a custom design brought to life.
- Trained and developed restaurant managers and hourly employees through orientations, ongoing feedback, and establishment of performance expectations and by conducting performance reviews.
- Increased sales by ensuring guest satisfaction and prompt problem resolution.
- Managed the restaurant in accordance with established company standards, policies, and procedures.
- Responsible for managing the operation of a specific restaurant including the development and growth of people, sales and profits.
- Maintained employee personnel files and company information to ensure legal compliance.
- Built the business by handling licensing, permitting, and creating a storefront design for customers.
- Spoke with customers that come into the store and helped generate sales while interacting with them.
AA in Business Administration
Business Owner/Founder Resume
Summary : Ambitious Bussines Owner who creates strategic alliances with organizations, companies and leaders to effectively align with and support key business initiatives. Builds and retains high performance teams by hiring, developing and motivating skilled professionals.
Skills : Small Business Development, Organization, Project Management, Communication, Leadership, Cost Estimating, Business Operations, Negotiations
- Estimating materials and labor required to complete the roofing job.
- Preparing reports for clients and sub-contractors on the cost and progress of the work.
- Highlighting any quality issues or operational problems that affect the progress of the job and/or find solutions if necessary in order to complete the job in a timely and efficient manner while maintaining a safe work environment.
- Project planning with other contractors, to identify the most appropriate start date of a project.
- Allocating tasks to teams with different skills, such as carpentry, tiling, and insulation, etc.
- Estimating the materials required for the project and plan delivery schedules to ensure timber, shingles, insulation, guttering, and any other necessary equipment, materials or supplies are on site when needed.
- Performing all duties of running a small business including financial, planning, marketing, and training.
- Analyzing, presenting and enrolling benefits packages to business owners and key human resources managers.
- Ensuring the company is running efficiently, and that all customers are being well taken care of.
Bachelor Of Science
Private Business Owner Resume
Summary : Experienced and knowledgeable Private Business Owner with a proven track record in operations on a large scale while driving brand growth and improving process efficiencies. Successfully marketed, recruited, developed curriculum, and facilitated schedules and activities for the organization. Proficient in meeting deadlines, creating documents, and maintaining professional correspondence with clients. Extremely organized, ability to prioritize projects and events, great work ethic, coupled with the ability to be multi-task oriented. Exceptionally comfortable and experienced in solo presentations as well as team projects.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Leadership, Communications, Financing, Strategic Planning, Training
- Initiating, performing and managing all aspects of a small to mid-size landscape business providing superior customer service.
- Developing and maintaining effective business marketing techniques yielding consistent company growth by 12% annually.
- Implemented needed controls of stock/supplies and streamlining operation procedures enhancing company profits.
- Trained, coached and mentored employees to ensure safety and consistent quality of work.
- Evaluating and pricing each project based on location, square footage and level of detail.
- Sourcing efficient suppliers and maintaining good working relationships, good record keeping skills, in line with maintaining efficiency within the business and also for taxation purposes.
- Analyzing internal processes and recommending and implementing procedural or policy changes to improve operations, such as supply changes or the disposal of records.
- Leveraged social media websites such as Instagram and Facebook to promote services and gauge customer needs and preferences.
MA in in Sociology
Business Owner And Operator Resume
Objective : Experience and goal-oriented Business Owner And Operator who has dreams and goes for them. As a current successful business owner, I have the knowledge and skills to fulfill this position to the fullest of my ability. Skilled in building long-term relationships with clients and customers who can vouch for my positive and friendly attitude. Motivated and ambitious with excellent interpersonal communication, relationship management, and presentation skills.
Skills : Handling Customer Service Issues, Managing Small Crews And Individual Employees, Following Procedures And Processes, Solid Computer And Drafting
- Dealing directly with the health and wellness of clients in both private and group settings.
- Responsible for marketing, conducting high-end sales, customer service, and all accounting obligations.
- Working with physicians when needed to assist in the post-surgical recovery of rotator cuff repair, hip and knee replacements, bone fractures, and soft tissue tears.
- Responsible for all daily operations to include schedule creation in order to provide the highest customer service and product availability.
- Consistently controlling profits and losses by establishing company guidelines for labor and inventory management.
- Accountable for budget control, payroll, profit and loss, and general accounting.
- Managing up to 20 team members and management members in properly running the store at all times.
- Exceeded sales goals by 80% by creating customer satisfaction evaluation to review current services and expand sales opportunities.
Diploma in Business
Independent Business Owner Resume
Summary : Accomplished Independent Business Owner known for delivering strong revenue and profit gains in highly competitive markets. Solid experience and select strengths that encompass territory management, key account development, staff training and team leadership. Bring over 9 years of extensive background in Marketing, Business Development, Event Production, Operations Management and Advertising. Consistently reaching revenue and sales goals bringing a high level of Productivity, Profitability, Leadership and passion to your organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Business Management, Leadership Training, Safety Management, Training, Human Resources, Meeting Planning, Career Development,
- Managing all aspects of the business (Accounting, Marketing, Budgeting, HR, and PR).
- Developed and built the business from startup to generate a steady sales increase annually by leveraging accounts to build credibility and introducing new sales tools and marketing collateral establishing a strong customer base of residential homeowners, contractors, and commercial businesses.
- Opened the market to the competition, persuasively overcoming customers' concerns about product viability through a combination of techniques that included product demonstrations, a strong guarantee, and referral lead generation.
- Fostering excellent relationships and referrals by building trust and rapport with customers.
- Hiring, training, and supervising the specialists providing guidance in the use of products, on-the-job safety guidelines, customer interactions, and effective presentation of project estimates.
- Established a market plan and managed a sales force to aggressively grow market share in the marketplace.
- Consolidated the coverage footprint and engaged in competitive sales efforts.
- Maintained over $1 million of product inventory on the shelf to support the customer base.
BS in Business Management