Contract Project Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain the position of Project Manager with a growth oriented, forward-thinking organization. Creative, Executive-Level Project Manager with 23 years of experience in the field.
Skills : Project Management, Product Management, Process Improvement.
- Processed improvement, and process automation for efficiency and cost reduction.
- Improved cross-division relationships by negotiating technology standards and policies from multiple divisions and reorganized technology staff.
- Improved technology procurement process cutting delivery time and cost. Purchasing and reselling globally Hard Drives.
- Consulted for multiple established companies, startups, and individuals.
- Visual inspector and field safety coordinator for Chevron Pipeline's Phase II of the Manifold Project at Empire Terminal.
- Constructed of a pipeline pump station from the planning stage to completion.
- Supervised the installation of Watsky design bridge, Pump station and above the ground platform with canopy.
Contract Project Manager II Resume
Headline : Hands on PM who drives and executes deliverables, participates in scrum and testing sessions, experienced in developing user cases and proven track record for successful projects.
Skills : Conflict resolution, Exceptional people skills.
- Installed private collections (10- 200 pieces in size) and medium to large-scale museum work.
- Collaborated with the current crew on the design and fabrication of crates and crating.
- Coordinated with various crane, rigging and construction companies, supervised installation and de-installation of various two and three- dimensional objects.
- Piloted transport trucks to various client locations. Forklift operator for in house storage of objects and materials.
- Coordinated wheat project exporting from Kazakhstan to Turkey Managed the operations of purchasing, shipments, and receivables.
- Liaisoned between programmers in the Computing & Information Technology Department and various departments.
- Evaluated and improved business processes and operations.
Contract Project Manager/Analyst Resume
Headline : Senior Level Consultant with 15+ years I. T. Program/Project Management and Business Systems Analyst experience who will partner with stakeholders to define and manage communications, scope.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Led an effort to define the scope of the customized products with the vendor and internal customers.
- Reviewed quality assurance, documentation, and training deliverables for completeness and accuracy.
- Identified and managed the requirement for all issues.
- Acted as a facilitator between end-users and application developers, by clarifying ambiguity, and by documenting a clear understanding of the core business requirements.
- Coordinated efforts of internal design, programming team, client, and a 3rd party database firm.
- Wrote documentation for the project including product requirements, project communications, and contracts.
- Created and edited marketing and PR materials including marketing plans, business proposals, product offerings, employee handbook.
Contract Project Manager I Resume
Objective : Highly motivated project manager committed to delivering sustained customer value as well as organizational strategic objectives through PMI-PMBOK project management principles.
Skills : Technical Skills, MS-Excel.
- Coordinated team activities between the Communications System vendor team in San Jose CA and the System Integration team in NYC.
- Identified and provided solutions for project communication as well as cultural differences between project teams.
- Designed a project document repository in Sharepoint that created a smooth transition for design documentation between Bombardier and Lilee teams.
- Resulted in improvement in document release efficiency.
- Guided the Lilee team through the creation of vendor project SOW, project execution plans, and schedule for their portion of the overall project responsibilities.
- Created software development plans and schedules for an on-site development team to provide the required product modifications.
- Resulted in an improvement in the delivery of project priorities.
Contract Project Manager III Resume
Summary : To apply extensive mechanical and other skills in developing industry safety and maintenance departmental structuring for the benefit of a quality, growing organization and related support team.
Skills : Management, Technical Skills.
- Chose to assist in numerous projects including large scale hardware and software upgrade and development projects.
- Managed all phases of a project from initiation and planning to project closure.
- Managed vendors, Sub-vendors, contractors, as well as virtual teams toward project completion ensuring the schedule.
- Created responses to requests for proposals (RFP).
- Mentored and trained IT directors in risk detection and mitigation.
- Communicated project status to CIOs, Steering Committees and other executives.
- Successfully converted data from databases to current Oracle and SQL systems.
Contract Project Manager/Executive Resume
Headline : Successful years of experience as a Contract Manager with a proven track record managing fast-paced, client centric environments.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Hard Working.
- Supported corporate strategies by conducting insurance project research and analysis, drafted contract language, and document changes.
- Evaluated and revised policy language and related documentation. Participated in the implementation of multiple policy projects.
- Managed multiple projects within designated time frames and budgets.
- Provided input regarding contract strategies for multiple states and regions.
- Assisted with corporate strategies by developing and maintaining personal line products that met customers' needs.
- Reviewed contract language to adhere to state laws and regulations.
- Specialized in personal lines products to serve as an effective resource and liaison to others.
Contract Project Manager/Co-ordinator Resume
Headline : Experienced in developing user cases and proven track record for successful projects and team support. Extensive PM/BA experience including but not limited to tracking project progress.
Skills : Technical Skills, Management.
- Responsible for the success of the RAVEN project on a System or Bank-wide scale from initiation to completion.
- Monitored performance, recommending schedule changes, cost adjustments or resource additions, and ensuring timely completion of project deliverables.
- Directly managed the project teams in the execution of project deliverables.
- Conferred with and consults team participants on policies and procedures, priorities, and methods.
- Consulted with personnel in other business areas to coordinate activities.
- Managed projects by outlining project requirements in terms of resources, equipment, time, and costs.
- Responsible for the development of business requirements and overall project plans.
- Assigned small scope projects to Project Managers as appropriate and monitors their progress.
Asst. Contract Project Manager Resume
Headline : Incredible team player with wonderful personality, professional, dedicated and self-motivated would enjoy an opportunity to bring a great deal of added value to your projects.
Skills : Management, Hard Working.
- Provided management services during a Homeland Security funded new emergency 911 wireless communication tower site build.
- Coordinated land use, FAA, tower selection, and ordering.
- Analyzed the path for microwave between sites, provide flash tests, and develop a loaded schedule for a new tower.
- Developed budgets, progress reports, project schedules, and make recommendations to increase the quality of the project.
- Created bid lists; perform bid walks, review bids, and proposals, and select contractors to provide services.
- Designed security systems with detection devices and CCTV system to protect wireless communications sites.
- Provided total remote control functions of all major devices and systems.
Associate Contract Project Manager Resume
Objective : Senior Level Consultant with 15+ years I. T. Program/Project Management and Business Systems Analyst experience who will partner with stakeholders to define and manage communications, scope.
Skills : Communication Skills, MS-Excel.
- Managed Cerner Access HIM, 3M Health Data Management (HDM) applications testing, activation, and post-activation support.
- Worked directly with HIM Coding Manager, inpatient, and outpatient coders.
- Coordinate HIM ICD10 testing efforts for cut-over. For the ICD10 revenue cycle readiness project.
- Reviewed and modified HIM Documentation for ICD10 compliance included workflows, policies and procedures, and end-user documentation.
- Assisted with the coordination of remote coder training and activation.
- Monitored ICD10 online training sessions for the internal coding team.
- Risk and Issued identification, mitigation, and management.
Lead Contract Project Manager Resume
Objective : A proven professional business manager with extensive background in Materials Management for a wide range of materials, goods and services. Possesses expertise in building Supply Chain groups.
Skills : Management, Supply Chain Management, Marketing.
- Contracted consulting to investigate current operations and make recommendations on best practices.
- Interviewed all trade shop supervisors and warehouse staff to determine current operations.
- Evaluated current procedures and document recommended Best Practices to Port Management.
- Developed detailed best practices implementation schedule with cost estimates for labor and equipment.
- Developed warehouse design with equipment required to bring the warehouse up to safety standards.
- Developed warehouse locator system and item commodity codes for quick product search.
- Rewrote item descriptions to industry standards.
Contract Project Manager Resume
Objective : To obtain a position with an established and respected firm, providing world-class customer service with the ability to oversee and direct the implementation of new technological products and services.
Skills : Strong Interpersonal Skills, MS Office, Autocad, Team Player.
- Contracted assignment through Aerotek Engineering. Assisted Omron Management with the following projects.
- Contracted Project Manager to support Facilities/Maintenance and Production Departments for special projects.
- Completed re-layout and set-up of the Receiving/Shipping Warehouse, and other areas.
- Supported production facilities equipment upgrades and construction.
- Assisted production in manufacturing equipment relocations and layouts.
- Evaluated all building MEP systems for necessary drawing up-dates.
- Assembled packages for building Capital Equipment upgrades.