Contract Administrator II Resume
Headline : 6+ years of experience as a Contract Administrator. Seeking to be hired as a full-time employee where I can demonstrate and enhance my organizational and administrative skills in order to positively contribute to the organization or company searching for a loyal, responsible, hardworking employee.
Skills : Legal, Legal Research, Procurement, MS Office, Project Management, Writing, Critical Thinking, and Analytical.
- Directing activities concerned with contracts for purchase or sale of equipment, materials, products, or services: examines performance requirements, delivery schedules, and estimates of costs of material, equipment, and production to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Preparing bids, process specifications, test and progress reports, and other exhibits that may be required.
- Reviewing bids from other firms for conformity to contract requirements and determines acceptable bids.
- Advising planning and production departments of contractual rights and obligations.
- May coordinate the work of sales department with production and shipping department to implement fulfillment of contracts.
- Responsible for 1400 vendor agreements between healthcare products and services and maintaining facility compliant.
- Coordinating student affiliation agreements between institution all over the country and the hospital for a variety of programs for students to complete clinical experience.
- Negotiating terms and handles agreements from the beginning until they are fully executed agreements.
- Handling multi-million dollar healthcare vendor contracts for the hospital.
- Responsible for overseeing contracts for the hospital's real estate holdings.
Area Contract Administrator Resume
Summary : Over 13+ years of experience as a Contract Administrator. Creative, outgoing, organized individual seeking opportunity where my background and experience can be utilized in a Lead Human Resources position.
Skills : Recruitment, Human Resources, Contract Administration, Contract Interpretation, Employee Motivation, Counseling, and Coaching, and Customer Service.
- Responsible for coordinating, organizing, and administering all phases of contract management, including supervising contract-related activities.
- Responsible for negotiating, administering, and developing facility contracts.
- Leading negotiations for contracts and ensures contracts are processed on a timely basis reviews contracts and negotiates with provider/contractor simple contract language changes to ensure compliance with appropriate laws and regulations.
- Developing policies and procedures for contract and provider network management.
- Assuring consistent contract compliance with relevant agency, state and federal guidelines and regulations.
- Conducting on-site audits to monitor providers' compliance with the Michigan department of health & human services standards and contract requirements.
- Screens vendors and serves in an advisory capacity to departments for equipment and service purchases.
- Obtaining specifications, quotations, delivery schedules, terms, cost, and product quality and availability.
- Following best practice guidelines in making purchase recommendations and decisions.
- Liaisoning for company's property, liability, automotive, and medical malpractice with the insurance carrier.
Contract Administrator I Resume
Objective : 3 years of progressive experience as a Contract Administrator, in Business Administration with an emphasis on Contracts Management, Project Management, Procurement, and Acquisitions. Excellent negotiation, oral and written communication skills enhanced by a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration and a Master Certificate in Government Contracts Management.
Skills : Verbal and Written Communication, Analytical and Ability To Pay Attention Towards The Details Of Contracts, and Payment Information Expert Management, Administrative Computer Proficiency: MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook , Financial/Acquisitions Management Software: Ariba, Salesforce, Oracle, SAP, Sharepoint, CLM (CMS), and Medidata (Grant Management System).
- Drafted, reviewed and coordinated the negotiation of confidentiality agreements, master agreements, consulting agreements, good and services agreements, intellectual property agreements, software licenses agreement, clinical trial and rebates agreements from request to execution.
- Prepared purchase orders and reconciled invoices for a firm-fixed-price, fixed-price incentive, IDIQ, cost plus award fee, time and materials, teaming agreement, etc.
- Evaluated requirements and determined suitable contract types and language ensure business needs are met.
- Performed purchase to pay administrative duties for collaborations projects and assisted with final closeout on contracts; confirmed delivery, inspection, and acceptance of contractual end items and resolved payment issues prior to final closeout.
- Formulated contract language, terms, and conditions ensuring that they are in compliance with company policies, procedures, and federal regulations.
- Minimized conflicts with governing agreement and regulations by editing and suggested changes to the statement of works, task orders and amendments.
- Maintained contracts and vendors information in contract management system processed solicitations, bids and bid waivers and other contract-related documents ensuring that all documents are approved, signed and filed liaised with vendors, and provide status updates with internal departments with regards to contracts activities.
- Monitored and kept track of project spend and provide analysis to management by providing monthly reports for transparency and audit reporting.
- Monitored contract activities through execution and provide timely response to administrative issues established and maintain a strong business relationship with business partners.
- Input product and pricing data into the billing system from sales order detail.
Contract Administrator II Resume
Summary : Contract Administrator with 9+ years of construction experience. Knowledge of construction process and procedures. Offer a strong work ethic with the understanding of timeliness, efficiency, and urgency in order to assure projects succeed. Seeking a responsible, stimulating position where I can utilize my experience in order to benefit my employer as well as myself.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Medical, Office Management, Administration, Customer Service, Computer, Communication, Detail Oriented, Dependable, Employee Relations, Fast Learner, Leadership, Medical Terminology, Notary Public, Outlook, Office Management, Problem Solving, Quickbooks, Receptionist, Receptionist, Records Management, and Time Management.
- Executing contracts or subcontracts to project owners and general contractors.
- Obtaining bid, performance/payments bonds and certificate of insurance for new projects.
- Assuring receipt of subcontract documents, including insurance as well as special requirements.
- Printing plans and specs for estimators, project managers, and field personnel.
- Note and distribute weekly project manager along with estimator meeting agendas.
- Coordinating a yearly company holiday party, company picnic and safety fair.
- Route sympathy, birthday, congratulations, get well, retirement cards for signatures, then mail.
- Distributing and managing cell phones combined with updating contact lists for all employees.
- Performing any other responsibility assigned by the president, vice president, estimators and project managers.
- Supporting the customers assigned, by providing excellent service that exceeds their expectations and acts as the primary liaison between the USA and the approved subcontractors.
Executive Contract Administrator Resume
Summary : 13+ years of experience as a Contract Administrator. Looking to put my management and supervisory experience to good use in a position that needs a dynamic, hands-on leader that exceeds expectations. I have proven myself to be a strong asset and am eager to gain employment with a company that will benefit from my experience and passion.
Skills : Special Trilingual - English, Portuguese, and Spanish (Studying). Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet Explorer. Opera, Holidex, CM Solutions Systems, and Primavera.
- Producing and maintaining contracts for all contractors, subcontractors, and Nello and keep organized records of all correspondence between all parties.
- Providing regular support for all project managers as well as work closely with the president of Nello on a daily basis.
- Tracking, organizing, and process proposals change orders, purchase orders, subcontractor payrolls, insurance for jobs, builders risk, clearances for Nello employees and subcontractor employees, OSHA, claims towards Nello.
- Coordinating equipment, car, and truck maintenance schedules as well as responsible for buying company supplies on a weekly basis.
- Producing meeting minutes when needed as well as responsible for learning and completing various tasks as they arise.
- Rising from the lowest level administrative employee to top administrative employee responsible for training all new administrative employees.
- Performing administrative functions including record-keeping, maintaining filing systems and coordinating conferences and meetings.
- Coordinating with finance staff to ensure proper billing and collection of contractual revenue.
- Preparing invoice on wide area work flow (WAWF) after proof of delivery is obtained and customer is satisfied with contract completion.
- Tracking items shipping from supplier to end-user and confirm that items arrive in proper condition.
Executive Contract Administrator Resume
Summary : Over 12 years of experience as a Contract Administrator. Strong ability to lead a team environment, train, and direct personnel, and manage administrative tasks necessary for the seamless daily operation to thrive. Perform extremely well as an individual or in a group environment, excellent management skills.
Skills : MS Office Word MS Office Powerpoint Adobe Acrobat PDF, Inventory Management, Data Entry, Quality Audits, and Documentation Control.
- Served as the contract administrator with the accountability of executing the objectives, development, and evaluation of contract proposals, purchasing requirements, contract implementation, and quality control/assurance issues.
- Evaluated proposed service contracts and made recommendations for improvements to increase effectiveness or proficiency.
- Prepared all required documentation for contract development and execution ensuring high levels of accuracy and validity.
- Interfaced with human resource personnel to ensure staff for contract assignment was placed according to skill level and capability in direct support of contract performance.
- Managed the training and evaluation of all personnel involved in contract fulfillment on multiple contract sites.
- Conducted safety training and ensured compliance with safety policies and procedures set forth by the company.
- Received and resolved contractor payment disputes to ensure contract performance remained unaffected and stayed on or ahead of schedule.
- Maintained the computer database for the contract management software system.
- Provide contract summaries and ensure contract execution in accordance with company policy.
- Execute fixed-price subcontracts, direct and monitor subcontractors' performance, and ensure adherence to established procurement processing requirements.
Contract Administrator I Resume
Summary : Over 7+ years of experience as a Contract Administrator. Seeking employment where my experience, skills, and education would be of benefit to the company.
Skills : Assertive, Self-motivated, Goal-oriented and Efficient. Demonstrates Accuracy, Attention To Detail And Ability To Work Well In A Team Environment. Excellent Communication, Interpersonal, and Organizational, Exceptional Computer With Extensive Knowledge Of WordPerfect And Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access And Outlook).
- Establishing and maintaining quality control and integrity of existing and new contracts in the hospital's contract management system (electronic contract approval term sheet - e-cats).
- Acting as the primary liaison between the hospital and tenet legal department to ensure contract compliance.
- Facilitating resolutions of contract issues and approval status issues between tenet legal department, regional finance and hospital administration for all contract and e-cats matters.
- Providing timely reports to the hospital compliance officer and hospital compliance committee.
- Ensuring that all contracts and supporting documentation are uploaded into e-cats.
- Complying with all applicable statutes, rules, regulations, policies and procedures and the corporate ethics program.
- Working with hospital administration, hospital compliance officer and department managers to initiate new contracts, renew and amend existing contracts and track the status of all contracts.
- Ensuring adherence to contract terms when requested by the chief financial officer to approve or deny a request for payment under the vendor contract.
- Conducting quarterly contractor purchasing reviews to ensure compliance with the federal acquisition regulation (far) in their subcontract management.
- Pursuing resolution of incurred cost years with onsite defense contract audit agency (DCAA) representative as part of the contract closeout IPT.
Project/Contract Administrator IV Resume
Summary : 18 years of experience as a Contract Administrator. Seeking to secure a position with a company that I can utilize my skills and qualifications to grow and move with the company.
Skills : Ability To Meet Deadlines With Accuracy, Strong Communication Skill, Written and Verbal, Ability To Multi-task Effectively, Work Cohesively Within A-Team, Or As An Individual, Detailed Knowledge Of SAP Database.
- Maintain the support contracts for specific global accounts within the central enterprise team.
- Complex and custom environments that have custom pricing, custom support levels, and custom invoicing.
- Maintained regular contact with the customer and business partners by email and by phone to ensure quality excellence.
- Primary responsibilities include completing customer requests on time and partnering with support sales and delivery engineers.
- Processing customer support renewals and new business the renewals and new business and amendments.
- Working on invoice issues that would occur occasionally on accounts on my team, which included working with HPE's accounting department as well as the customers.
- Pulled into escalation by upper management to review and resolve.
- Project coordinator on a quality initiative project to help improve quality that is part of the customer operations department and sales.
- Reported hud certified payroll and section 3 monthly reporting to local, state and hud agencies.
- Processed subcontractor invoices for payment and tracked their scope of work budget.
Contract Administrator I Resume
Headline : 5+ years of experience as a Contract Administrator. I am very knowledgeable of all safety policies, such as ladder safety, fire evacuation, and hazardous communication, lockout/tag-out policies, GMP's, SSOP's conveyor belt safety, and chemical transportation. I am seeking a position as sanitation management within your prestige's company. My area of expertise is training associates in the proper implementation of sanitation procedures, and also chemical safety and time allocation.
Skills : Key People Oriented, Team Work, Methodical, Motivated, Honest, Creative Problem-Solver, Committed, Reliable, Good Hand Strong Communication, and Organized
- Working and inspecting with QC QA and our USDA plant inspectors on a normal basis.
- Involving with surveys and the implementation of sanitation services on every account managed both receiving and sanitation departments.
- Responsible for shift activities, ensuring that the production floor, production equipment, and related areas meet company standards of sanitation.
- Conducting regular sanitation inspections and audits of products and equipment for conformity to federal and state sanitation laws and plant standards.
- Able to facilitate change and involve employees to continually improve manufacturing processes.
- Demonstrating customer focus with a clear understanding of measurements to assess customer acceptance.
- Compiling reports regarding regular inspection, sanitation violations, and taking steps taken to resolve deficiencies.
- Analyzing and evaluating proposals, prepare recommendations, and present to the project team and/or client.
- Negotiating contract terms and conditions, coordinate technical scopes of work including interface with all project disciplines.
- Leading a cross-functional team in designing and implementing new and revised processes and workflows related to contract administration.
Area Contract Administrator Resume
Headline : Management and supervisory experience to good use in a position that needs a dynamic, hands-on leader that exceeds expectations. I have proven myself to be a strong asset and am eager to gain employment with a company that will benefit from my experience and passion.
Skills : Contract Administration, Procurement, Buying, Purchasing, Microsoft Office/ 365 ProPlus/Windows 2008, Word, Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint/Access/ Outlook, SAM, SAP, Oracle (PRISM) ERP System, SAM, and PeopleSoft Financial Systems.
- Responsible for reviewing, managing, and administrating construction contracts assigned to the contract administrator's to support internal stakeholders, engineers, project managers, and COR's.
- Responsible for reviewing requisitions, statement of work, risk mitigation plans, price, product, delivery, and terms negotiating, post-award contract management of contracts.
- Responsible for industry research and market surveys in order to remain current with strategic sourcing practices and customer demands.
- Responsible for increasing company procurement savings for two years from 55% annually to 70% annually for the fiscal year 2013 & 2014, and 76% for the fiscal year 2015.
- Communicate with clients and real page internal departments regarding client billings; assist in researching client questions regarding billing, interpret contract pricing.
- Assisted in merging the chart of accounts of recently purchased engineering firm.
- Performs all subcontractor price analysis to ensure price fair and reasonable for both the government and pratt & miller.