Contract Specialist Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in an environment where I can make the most use of my experience, education, and certification.
Skills : Proficient with computer acquisition programs and have used SAP program. Good interpersonal skills.
- Prepared specifications for Bids and Requests for Proposals to ensure they met regulations.
- Conducted public bid openings and monitored contractors and vendors in execution of contracts.
- Review and analyze bids and RFP submittals.
- Applied knowledge of Federal contracting regulations as prescribed in 24CFR 85.36, procurement for Public and Indian Housing.
- Applied requirements and regulations following the HUD procurement handbook.
- Responsible for assisting internal departments in the obligation of grants and operating funds.
- Conducted sole source and competitive procurement to obtain the best value at fair and reasonable prices.
- Coordinated the contract administration phase for awarded contracts, including monitoring contractor compliance to contract requirement, negotiation of and implementation of contract modifications which change the requirements of existing contracts.
B.S. In Business Management
Contract Specialist II Resume
Objective : Versatile Contract Specialist with a background in contracting, military operations, development, project management writing and oral communication. Desires a government position offering opportunities for challenging assignments.
Skills : Office Management, Business Objects, Contracting.
- Monitored accounts receivable/profit loss reports and verified contract accuracy and system discrepancies.
- Researched Medicare, Medicaid and Managed Care payer rules, fee schedules and guidelines, assigned system updates to staff.
- Redlined new contract agreements, initiated new managed care contracts and implemented new contract changes to billing centers and locations.
- Researched errors, system discrepancies and verify systems are billing accordingly under contract and company guidelines to reduce revenue and profit loss, educated staff accordingly.
- Assisted locations and billing centers with proper billing and policy procedures.
- Identified payer fee schedule changes and assigned for system updates.
- Researched contract billing issues, identified solutions and provided prompt resolutions.
A.S. In Christian Ministry Studies/Deacon & Mentor Certified
Contract Specialist I Resume
Objective : I have extensive experience in Contracing/Procurement functions, primarily related to Federal Government Acquisitions. I am seeking position in positive work environment in a related field in private/or public sector.
Skills : Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Reviewed solicitations and prepared routine response for proposals, bids, and contract modifications.
- Drafted and performed initial negotiations with contractual clause, terms and conditions commensurate with skills and grade level.
- Provided guidance to sales and management team on contractual obligations, terms and conditions within contracts and our preferential stance that our company takes which places us in an advantageous position in our line of business.
- Performed limited initial review and provided comments on contractual agreements received from clients and suppliers.
- Administered contracts by assuring compliance with the terms and conditions of contracts, including resolution of problems concerning the obligations of the parties.
- Managed dissemination and filing of contractual agreements through e-mail and Contract Tracking database.
- Acted as a liaison between legal counsel and business leaders within the organization in the execution and review of contracts and Request for Proposals.
- Maintained a library of pre-approved form documents, contract clauses, templates, and historical documents, adding or revising material as needed.
Master Of Jurisprudence In Law And Business Law
Contract Specialist (Intern) Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Contract Specialist with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : customer service, cashier, office duties, office procedures, opening/closing store procedures, administrative duties.
- Served as an acquisition and contracting expert performing pre- and post award contracting and analysis of complex problems in acquisition management and contracting solutions that afford maximum effectiveness in relation to cost or risk.
- Performed reviews to determine and recommend to client, most effective course of action for IDIQ contracts, FFP contracts, Delivery Orders, BPAs and Purchase Orders.
- Participated in various review processes to verify results were correct.
- Researched contract files, prepared correspondence, and updated tracking database.
- Interfaced with Administrative contracting office, and Program office to determine status of various contracting actions.
- Facilitated responses required to award contracts, orders, and agreements for IT equipment, software and maintenance services, employee training, security services, cell phones, interpreters, court reporters, surveillance equipment, and electrical projects.
- Provided additional functional support on contracting and acquisition projects for commodities and services.
Financial Analyst/Contract Specialist Resume
Objective : Looking for employment that I will find creatively challenging yet structured. I have 20+ years experience in sales, marketing publihsing and team management. I have very strong personal and communication skills, and I prefer to work in a team environment.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Visio, Word Outlook.
- Ensure the timeliness and accuracy of the reviews prepared by staff; Provide technical assistance and guidance to staff regarding the preparation and efficient management of contract assignments.
- Increase knowledge of program operations by conducting reviews on each of the areas of review.
- Conduct staff reviews of monitoring reports prior to submission to Contract Manager Maintain a tracking system for pending and/or follow-up documents.
- Inform the Contract Manager on major issues of concern identified during the review process.
- Ensure staff has necessary resources and training to perform job functions.
- Conduct team reviews and assessment of work products.
- Develop contract administration policies and procedures.
- Monitor contract performance by examining billings, fiscal data, and eligibility determinations for compliance with terms of contract and policies, and recommends cancellation of contracts when deviations occur.
BA In HealthCare Administration
Contract Specialist/Procurement Analyst Resume
Summary : Able to setup and maintain complete filing systems and assist customers. Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and a team player. Excellent communicative, interpersonal and organizational skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, HTML, Computer Skills.
- Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Performs developmental and/or recurring assignments in support of a local installation or in a centralized procurement activity.
- Procures supplies or services primarily through formal advertising.
- Performs acquisition planning of goods and services necessary for efficient operation of the organization.
- Conducts market research and provides sound information in developing acquisition strategy.
- Meets with commercial representative to discuss procurement needs, quality of terms or services, current market prices, or delivery schedules.
- Performs simplifies and complex contracting for procurement of goods and services thru the use of federal acquisitions (FAR) and supplements.
- Analyzes price proposals, financial reports, and other data and information to determine reasonable prices.
- Administers contracts with suppliers, vendors, and government representatives.
Master's In Public Administration
Intermediate Contract Specialist Resume
Summary : Over 17 years of experience working in the Information Technology arena and I have al 2 years of experience as a Contract Specialist. I also have over 9 years of banking experience which includes account receivables, data entry, and customer service. I am seeking employment in any of these areas as I am very proficient in each of them.
Skills : Virginia Contracting Officer Certification, Procurement,.
- Awarded millions of dollars via simplified acquisition procedures in NBS system.
- Fulfilled training requirements and competencies to perform successfully as a Contract Specialist.
- Performed a variety of other tasks to facilitate customer service Planned courses of action to acquire goods and services for program areas.
- Conducted market research and sources sought notices to provide file documentation, price reasonableness, and best value for the government.
- Comprised solicitation materials and evaluation criteria such as past performance and ensuring the criteria are fair and easily measurable.
- Communicated with the COR to keep them apprised of the acquisition process.
- Developed evaluation packet materials and sent to review team informing them of instruction for a successful panel evaluation and performed oral and written debriefings accordingly.
- Practiced problem solving routinely to make decisions often regarding small business regulations, 508 compliancy, and things of this nature and provided advice to my colleagues who were less seasoned in acquisition processes.
Credit & Contract Specialist Resume
Headline : Detail oriented, self motivated, tenacious and proactive in meeting tight deadlines ensuring the customer receives the best professional service.
Skills : 10 key by touch, 50 wpm, dictaphone, microfishe reader, inventory control.
- Managed caseload of 30-40 real estate contracts.
- Reviewed contracts to assess terms, identify and communicate "red flags", interpret legal obligations and financial risks.
- Acted as liaison between agent, consultant and customer for contract ratification and to obtain required documents.
- Executed contracts and managed buyer contingencies.
- Ensured corporate and customer policy was applied.
- Ensured deadlines were met, property was maintained, and closing was successful.
- Facilitated negotiations for buyer walk-thru issues.
Bachelor's In Business Management
Contract Specialist III Resume
Objective : Detail oriented and contract savvy professional seeking further experience to better myself and the company. The below experience listed reflects my understanding and commitment to customer service and desire to engage in new opportunities and advantage my knowledge.
Skills : Domain Administrator, Helpdesk,Contract Specialist, Functional Analyst, Technical Support.
- Identified provider resources, described services to be rendered, negotiated contract specifications, and prepared specifications for requests for bids.
- Assisted in negotiating contract renewals and amendments.
- Recommended the cancellation of contracts.
- Reviewed and approved assigned contract-related documents.
- Ensured assigned contract-related documents met TCEQ standards, and necessary information was maintained in the contract database.
- Reviewed pertinent and statutorily-required information concerning solicitations, contracts, and amendments, including purchase orders, work orders, and change orders.
- Attended training and professional development activities.
Maintenance Contract Specialist Resume
Summary : Dedicated and highly valuable contract administration professional with over five years of exceptional Federal contract and acquisition experience. Desire a customer service position which will capitalize skills obtained via government and private sector experience.
Skills : Virginia Contracting Officer Certification, Procurement,.
- Responsible for managing all phases of a solicitation process.
- Write Request for Qualifications, Invitation for Bids, Request for Proposals, addenda and prepare contract modifications, conduct cost and price analyses.
- Conduct pre-proposal conferences, interviews, and analyzing proposals.
- Assist with drafting evaluation criteria to determine contractor/vendor selection.
- Lead and/or support contract negotiations and prepare contracts.
- Monitor contract compliance, ensure conformance to applicable local and state law, rules and regulations.
- Perform contract administration tasks demonstrating analytical skills, oral communication, writing skills, and interpersonal skills for communicating with appropriate internal and external customers.
Bachelor Of Science In Business Finance
Subcontract Specialist Resume
Headline : Successful Business Professional with more than 12 years of experience in military environments, a Master of Business Administration in Accounting with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Federal Acquisition Certification. Extensive understanding of contract acquisition, negotiation, administration, and risk management for diversified commodities, services, and construction. Detail-oriented with excellent multi-tasking abilities, strong interpersonal and communication skills, and adept in finding innovative solutions to complex problems.
Skills : Procurement.
- Provided solicitation analysis, negotiation, award, and administration of groups of contracts.
- Reviewed requisition packages for adequacy, consistency, and compliance with administrative, regulatory, and procedural requirements.
- Developed solicitations and evaluated responses.
- Compiled complete bidders' list as well as prepared and issued solicitation documents.
- Monitored contract performance for compliance with performance standards, applicable laws, delivery schedules, payment provisions, inspections, progress reports, and other requirements.
- Provided request for Proposals and Quotes preparation.
- Supported procurement planning processes as advisor to program officials.
- Instrumental in lowering costs through effective cost and price analysis, negotiation, risk assessment, source selection and market research.
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION In ACCOUNTING
Commodity Contract Specialist Resume
Headline : I have over 17 years of experience working in the Information Technology arena and I have al 2 years of experience as a Contract Specialist. I also have over 9 years of banking experience which includes account receivables, data entry, and customer service. I am seeking employment in any of these areas as I am very proficient in each of them.
Skills : Domain Administrator, Helpdesk,Contract Specialist, Functional Analyst, Technical Support.
- Reviewed requisition packages for adequacy, consistency, and compliance with administrative, regulatory, and procedural requirements, contacted requestor to resolve discrepancies and ambiguities, provided guidance to customers in the development of the statement of work and data requirements.
- Determined appropriate contract urgencies, estimate cost, policies and regulations.
- Prepared and issued solicitation documents, selected appropriate clauses, ensured clear and completed specifications, including packing and delivery requirements.
- Identifies and recommends remedial or corrective actions for items of concern or potential contract performance problems.
- Maintains complete/conformed contract and files.
- Perform contract close-out actions and draft other correspondence/documents.
- Prepare contracts using the ConWrite database and use the guidelines from the FAR (Federal Acquisition Regulation System).
Bachelors Degree In Business Administration With Concentration In Banking And Finance
Senior Contract Specialist Resume
Headline : Meticulous Administrative Coordinator, Paralegal and Contract Specialist supporting all levels of management by utilizing administrative and project management skills including juggling multiple tasks and working under pressure. Action-oriented with strong ability to work independently, communicate effectively with peers, executives and business associates. Broad industry experience includes medical devices, legal, compliance, research, pharmaceutical, insurance, manufacturing and general office environments.
Skills : Software: Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook. Additional Procurement Specific: FPDS-NG, CMM, CCR, EPTS, SAP, GSA e-Buy, FedBizOpps, PRISM.
- Lead assessments in process improvement initiatives, including research areas to further collaborate with industrial, educational, and governmental partners.
- Manage, track, and report the execution of multi-million dollar Research Agreements with Industry, Educational, and Governmental Partners.
- Define key performance indicators which are tracked, managed, and reported to various levels of BEA and DOE leadership.
- Effectively negotiate incoming work scope for BEA, including industrial, educational, and governmental partnerships.
- Manage contract life cycle from inception and industrial relationship building through negotiation, award, and execution.
- Interface with multiple stakeholders across BEA, DOE, and Industry to ensure successful project deliverables.
- Formal Liaison to the Department of Energy and Department of Energy contractors and customers within region to ensure successful problem resolution and coordination of service functions.
- Involved in Cost Allowability determinations and audits to ensure proper charging practices and program cost incurrences.
Masters Of Business Administration
Customer Contract Specialist Resume
Headline : Customer Service expert with a 10 + year background, using sound judgment and an ability to resolve problems tactfully and diplomatically. Detail oriented person. Multitasker in all areas of administrative services.
Skills : Ms Word, Ms Excel, Powerpoint, Program Management, Budgeting, Filing, Financial Analysis.
- Provided Administrative support, Government Contracts, Human Resources, delivery orders, finance, purchasing, and payroll.
- Maintained excel spreadsheet and coordinate changes to database, test, and implemented changes to status reports, delivery orders, financials, work order totals, teaming status and correspondence spreadsheet.
- Provided information to employees and managers on payroll, tax issues, benefit plans, and collective agreement provisions.
- Reviewed and finalized correspondence and technical documents prepared by other employees to ensure correct grammar, spelling, capitalization, punctuation, and appropriate format.
- Reviewed outgoing correspondence prepared by other employees for procedural accuracy, conformance with general policy, and factual correctness.
- Assisted in preparing documents to support contractual obligations that achieved maximum impact.
- Researched regulations and guidance to identify documentation requirements.
- Assisted engineering teams with preparation of technical mission documents.
Bachelors Of Science
Contract Specialist Resume
Objective : Seeking a position in an office environment, where there is a need for a variety of office management tasks including computer knowledge, organizational abilities, business intelligence, and database program use.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Responsible for day to day operations of over 100 employees, 5 managers and 10 supervisors encompassing a four state area in the performance of over 250,000 hours annually.
- Responsible for scheduling, payroll, making work assignments, conducting quality control, conducting training as required as well as completing required weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Enforce company rules, regulations and policies as well as administrate discipline.
- Conduct investigations related to employee conduct, employee injuries and customer complaints.
- Responsible for contractual compliance, customer service and rapid response to client requests.
- Procured necessary equipment and supplies in accordance with company policy.
- Conduct interviews for job openings and made hiring recommendations.
- Promoted to the position based upon my performance as a Project Manager.
BS In Civil Engineering